A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the business world, Eva mentally dismantled her opponents in corporate boardrooms versus physically beating them into submission.

***

... Eva was somewhat concerned about her unexpected sexually aggressive behavior with Clancy this morning and throughout the day. She loved Clancy without question. Eva had never felt any desire to harm her other than fucking her into oblivion. However, Eva had to admit she loved having Clancy on the bed under her control and was definitely a sexual TOP! Nonetheless, she would share her high school bully experience with Clancy sometime this weekend because they were now one.

Although she absolutely loved submitting to her Eva, Clancy was a total wreck from Eva's day-long sexually aggressive dominance. After waking up from her final explosive orgasm of the day, Clancy could barely stand in the shower while cleaning up for their party night. Eva moved her into their Jacuzzi bathtub, where she lovingly bathed Clancy's entire body. Their caloric intake for the day had been low, mostly via juices and fruit. This was another reason for Clancy's total exhaustion from Eva's sexual dominance of her entire body.

Eva briefly left Clancy soaking in the Jacuzzi while she rang Jackie to discuss tonight's celebration plans. Both ladies thought it would be fun pushing Wanda and Clancy out of their comfort zones. They would lovingly demand their respective girlfriends dress sexily tonight, going totally commando!

Eva, Clancy, and Wanda were all beautifully dressed upon entering the A Quiet Lady's Place lounge at seven PM. Most female customers converged in the lounge, enjoying the low-keyed atmosphere since it was female only on weekends.

Jackie stood majestically near the bar, staring breathlessly at Wanda. She was flat-out radiant in her sexy red dress, black patterned sheer thigh highs, and five-inch Jimmy Choos.

Sassily swinging her hips as she strolled toward Jackie, Wanda said, "You wanted me, sweetie, and now you got me!"

"I love you so much," declared Jackie, sensuously taking Wanda into her arms and deeply kissing her with the entire lounge staring in envy.

Eva and Clancy slowly followed Wanda to the bar, stopping close to her and Jackie. Clancy fluidly dropped to her knees and gently caressed the backs of Eva's legs from ankles up to her bum and proclaimed to all, "I am Eva's and hers only. She can kiss me, love me, or even spank my booty when I am a naughty girl!"

Then Clancy, resplendent in her sexy black dress, red pattern thigh highs, and three-inch Jimmy Choos, rose up and laid an incredibly sexy smooch on Eva.

The two couples sampled a few snacks, along with continually sipping glasses of their complimentary bottle of vintage Champagne while dancing the night away. A few of the regulars stopped over to say hello or congratulate both couples on their new love. However, most people quietly observed from afar as the four ladies boogied down or slow dragged to soulful ballads.

Several times Wanda seemed to become one with Jackie, as she was all over her with hugs and kisses. In her exuberance, Wanda flashed a few other customers. However, she did not care because she was in her zone. Smiling widely, Wanda alerted Eva and Clancy by saying, "I am a NERD who proudly loves my Jackie! She is now and always will be first in my life."

Later while standing next to Jackie near their table, Wanda announced to all in their section, "My Jackie said, 'Sweetie, I want you out commando tonight!'

"I answered, 'YES darling, I am at your command, end of story!'"

Wanda flopped back into Jackie's lap and said, "How'd you like them apples, Baby?"

Jackie, "I Like 'em Saucy and Sweet!"

Clancy had started to fade around midnight, so Eva said, "Ladies, we're heading home shortly because my Babe had a long hard day in bed. If you both are ready to leave, we will have our Uber drop you two first, and then us."

When home, Eva guided a trashed Clancy into their bedroom, dropping her dress on the floor next to their bed. She propped Clancy up gently against the headboard, washing her face with a warm cloth. Eva poured them a glass of nice red wine to share, then stripped and climbed in bed with Clancy.

Clancy whined, "It's my time to please you, Babe, like I promised!"

"Do you love me, Clancy?" Eva asked.

A bleary-eyed Clancy, "What's say, Babe?"

"You are totally trashed, Clancy, so if you really love me, let's cuddle together, cherishing tonight's memory forever. You were sexy, funny, pretty, silly, and loving to me all night, which is the best night ever in my life!"

"Hold me, Eva, and never, ever let me go!"

The couple woke Saturday mid-morning and immediately started exchanging soft kisses, along with words of love.

Finally, Clancy groaned and said, "I know two special six-year-olds who are anxiously waiting to say good morning to their Moms, so we best ring them PDQ."

The two lovers finally dragged their tired booties out of bed, washed up a little, and phoned Mom-W. They all talked for some time, including Bella, who was also waiting for aunty-Wanda to call her. The girls promised to be good, as grandmom was taking them to the small children's amusement park today, after which they would eat at KFC. Saying their goodbyes, the two lovers promised to pick the girls and their grandmom up early for Church, so the girls could catch up with their friends before the Service started.

Eva quickly dialed Jackie's mobile. "Are you two still sexing it up?" she giggled.

Jackie groaned, "My Babe is one tough energizer bunny nerd for certain! What's up?"

"We just helloed the girls and grandmom; A certain little Bella is anxiously awaiting a NERD aunty Wanda to call!" answered Eva.

"Got it and will do so immediately, also confirming that we are meeting at church at nine o'clock Sunday morning," Jackie shot back.

Clancy was definitely the worst for wear all morning, with Eva constantly teasing her. Underneath all the teasing, Clancy sensed Eva's intense love for her and was not a bit worried as they lay quietly together on the sofa.

"Clancy, stay here relaxing for a moment while I clean up a few things," Eva said while walking toward the kitchen. As expected, Clancy was fast asleep before Eva was ten steps away. She made a blender of low alcohol mimosas while running a sudsy scented Jacuzzi bath for them. She scattered a few soft plastic flowers, nicely scented oils, and colorful towels around the Jacuzzi and then went to fetch her Babe.

"Clannnnnncy Clannnnnnncy, come on, Babe, I have a surprise for you," Eva whispered many I Love Yous while guiding her Babe into the warm bath. She gently pushed Clancy to the bath's short side before darting off for the blender of mimosas and glasses.

Eva proudly announced, "Babe, it's time to bite the dog that bit you," crazily giggling! She then stripped, sliding into the bath with her girl. She offered Clancy a glass, whispering, "Just slow, easy sips, Babe, until your tummy settles."

They lay together in the luxurious Jacuzzi bath for quite a while, as Eva gently massaged her Babe, even occasionally squeezing the good-n-sexy bits. It was as if the entire world had vanished, leaving only the lovers on earth for two glorious hours.

After the long soak, Eva moved Clancy into the huge main shower, placing her in a soft, comfortable shower-bath chair. She gently bathed Clancy for a long thirty minutes using So Sexy Balance Strong & Shiny Body Soap. While lovingly bathing her Babe, Eva continually whispered how much she loved Clancy being a part of her life.

Following the intensely sensual shower bath, Eva wet Clancy's hair then soaped it twice with So Sexy Balance Strong & Shiny Shampoo. After thoroughly rinsing the shampoo from Clancy's hair, Eva sensuously massaged her scalp. She finished up with an application of So Sexy Balance Strong & Shiny Conditioner.

Finally, Eva lightly combed and brushed Clancy's silky soft hair until Clancy fell asleep in the shower chair. She woke slowly to "Clannnnnncy baby, come with me" as Eva led her back to their bedroom.

"Oh, Eva darling, you are treating me like a Queen," moaned Clancy, settling on to black silk sheets in the newly made bed!

"Shush, darling, and let Eva love you silly today!"

Staying with her favorite brand name Victoria Secrets Massage Oil, Eva proceeded to lightly massage every centimeter of her girl's luscious body. In her drowsy state, Clancy frequently fell in and out of sleep during the soft massage. Each time she woke, she declared that meeting Eva at A Quiet Lady's Place had brought absolute joy into her life!

Eva whispered, "Baby, I am almost finished, and then you should relax for a bit while I make dinner."

"Okay, Love!" Clancy sleepily replied, immediately dozing off. Eva dotingly covered her with a black silk sheet and then quietly left the room, with light jazz music softly playing in the background.

While pouring herself a nice Cabernet, Eva's thoughts were focused on what they should do for an early dinner. Their light breakfast had been toast covered with strawberry jam, fresh-cut fruit, juices, and applesauce, due to Clancy's stomach being a bit queasy. They needed a good wholesome meal for dinner, and she was sure Clancy preferred staying home tonight. Eva phoned Mom-W, explaining their active Friday, as well as meeting EXTV friends that night. She asked Mom-W if she had any good suggestions for a nice in-home dinner tonight.

Mom-W had heard a Church friend mention a new local business that specialized in organizing at-home romantic dinners. The customer provided the basic details of what foods were desired. The business would then partially pre-cook some of the items before arriving. A waiter or waitress would come with all the necessary items approximately an hour before dinner. They would then set the dining room table and atmosphere, finish the pre-cooked items, and serve a scrumptious multi-course dinner.

"Holy cow, Mom-W! This sounds exactly like just what we need for tonight!" Eva replied.

Mom-W offered, "I will message you the service's phone and email contact information, as well as any other helpful details. Remember, this is all word of mouth, but I trust my friend."

Eva contacted the business and ordered a romantic dinner for two starting at six-thirty pm. They would enjoy sipping a choice Fume Blanc while their server finished preparing some courses of their dinner.

Eva ordered a full Seafood Menu, including Seafood Salads, Jumbo Shrimp Cocktails, a Seafood Bisque, Devil Crab Cakes, and Lobster Tails. Their assigned server, Simone, had recommended Eva to go with seafood and fish courses. There would not be sufficient time to prepare heavier meat items with the late reservation.

Eva woke Clancy around four o'clock, saying, "Dinner will be served at seven, so we need to get ourselves ready."

Clancy groaned, "Do we hafta go out again tonight, Love?"

Eva replied, "Just move your cute little booty because we are so doing this tonight!"

Dressed in beautiful cocktail dress ensembles, the lovers were sitting in Eva's living room whispering sweet nothings. Security announced an in-home dining service group had arrived. Eva confirmed with security that they were expected, asking security to direct them to the private patio entrance, which connected directly to her kitchen.

Eva had instructed Simone to quietly unload all the items in the kitchen and then bring a chilled bottle of Fume into the sitting area. She would be sure that Clancy stayed seated in that area until after Simone opened the wine.

Simone, apparently of a mixed Native and Black American heritage, casually strolled into the room. She held a bottle of chilled Fume Blanc, greeting them with,

"Hello, Eva and Clancy, welcome to Simone's Palace!"

Clancy, perplexed, asked, "What the heck is going on, Eva. Who is this lady?"

"Shush, Clancy darling, and let Simone do her thing," said Eva with a cheeky grin. "My understanding is I promised my Best Girlfriend in the World an elegant dining experience tonight, and Simone's here to make it happen."

Simone gave a spiel on how happy she was presenting Clancy, whom Eva loved unconditionally, a wonderful dining experience tonight. She then opened the chilled Fume, pouring them both robust glasses.

Simone toasted, "To Eva, who truly loves and adores her babe, Clancy!"

She explained that the ladies should enjoy their wine and soft kisses as she set up the dining room, with light incense, candles, and flowers all about. The first course would be an exquisite Lobster Salad, followed by a delightful Seafood Bisque, and then a tangy Shrimp Cocktail. This will be followed by two main courses of Devil Crab Cakes with Twin Buttered and Grilled South African Lobster Tails. Their dessert for the evening will be a Raspberry Topped Cheesecake, an Irish Mist over shaved ice, and Coffee or Tea.

Clancy could not believe what was happening, now realizing that Eva's surprise for her was an elegant in-home dining evening. "You, you planned this for me while I slept? How could you?" exclaimed Clancy.

Eva smiled, "I had a comrade in arms and will share the details with you once Simone finishes her amazing introduction. We will have close to an hour before she serves the first course."

Simone countered with, "The ball is in your court, Clancy, but if it were me, I would give Eva the biggest kiss ever and maybe even with two 34Cs on the side."

"Oh, yeah, I'm all hers on the side, back, front, and every way Eva wants," responded Clancy laying a deep kiss on Eva.

Simone strutted back to the kitchen, saying, "Remember ladies, dessert follows dinner and not one millisecond sooner."

Eva then told Clancy how great her day had been spoiling her with loving affection since waking up this morning. She was the happiest she had ever been in her life and wanted Clancy to fully realize the absolute love and devotion Eva had committed to her.

Eva knew her girlfriend was tired and dragging from yesterday's sexathon along with their fantastic night out partying with Wanda and Jackie. Therefore, she wanted to have a special night dining at home, eschewing the standard brown paper bag delivery service.

EVA EXPLAINED SIMONE AND DINNER:

Eva had spoken with Mom-W, who had told her about a new executive dining service. It was just now advertising the start of their local weekend service this month. Mom-W gathered as much information as possible during a fifteen-minute inquiry and messaged their contact details to her.

Eva phoned the mobile number, which was answered after several rings by a seemingly disgruntled male. Eva was just about to hang up when a rushed female voice came on the line confirming her phone number and that she would ring her back in a few minutes.

When Eva answered her phone minutes later, the lady identified herself as Simone. Simone explained that she had just started this new Exquisite In-Home Romantic Dining Service business with two friends. She worked for a catering business that focused on large volume functions and was totally uninterested in developing the expensive low volume executive specialty market.

After Simone's introduction was finished, Eva went into detail about what she wanted. Due to the limited prep time for Eva's late reservation, Simone suggested Eva favor a seafood-based menu selection. She recommended a Fume Blanc Reserve for them to drink tonight since the five courses were seafood plus a dessert.

Eva had a good feeling about Simone, telling her to go for it. Simone said she would arrive around six pm, allowing them time to relax with a glass of wine before dinner. Simone would complete the final prep onsite while the lovers relaxed, sipping their wine and sharing soft kisses.

With the explanation complete, Eva said, "So here we sit, Babe, me with the love of my life, celebrating our commitment to eternal love and future marriage. I'm sure we'll enjoy a splendid and elegant evening in our home together."

"Just spectacular, my darling Eva!" exclaimed a slightly tearing Clancy.

Their romantic evening at home was all Eva had hoped for and more. The six-course meal was superbly cooked and gracefully served by Simone, who was a real character. She definitely had the personality to be successful in such a low volume and intense contact type business.

Eva wanted tonight's experience to be all about Clancy. So she asked Simone to visit EXTV next week for a longer and more detailed chat about her new business adventure.

The final cost for Eva's romantic evening wasn't any more than the total dollar cost of dining at a high-end five-star restaurant on a Saturday night. However, this elegant experience was definitely worth the price since all was done in their home, dedicated to pleasing her lover Clancy. There was no worrying about interruptions one so often encounters dining in public, sometimes even in a five-star restaurant. As an added bonus, no travel from home was required, saving money and travel time for the evening's experience.

Eva and Clancy profusely thanked Simone for their perfect evening, handing her a hefty tip!

Following their scrumptious dinner, Clancy made good her promise of giving Eva the sexually wanton night of her life. She tongue bathed Eva's entire body for hours until early Sunday morning. Clancy gave her a Barrage Of Orgasmic Delights before they quietly drifted off to sleep, warmly enclosed in each other's arms.

SUNDAY AT CHURCH:

Both ladies dressed conservatively for Church as usual for them, in knee-length dark-colored dresses, low heels, and subdued jewelry. Having a darker skin color, Eva rarely used cosmetics. Clancy's Scandinavian ancestry's pale skin tone, on the other hand, required a moderate base.

Eva drove as they collected Riley, Mina, Bella, and Mom-W, before meeting Jackie and Wanda at the Church. After parking at Church, they walked over to the welcome center area, seeking out Wanda and Jackie, where there appeared to be some type of commotion.

An angry voice yelled loudly, "Mina, get your little butt over here right now if you know what is good for you!"

Eva spied Janette as she charged at Mina and quickly slid smoothly into a Judo Defensive Posture, stepping in front of the three six-year-olds.

"Please Stop This Now! It's Sunday, and We Are At Church!" quietly muttered an alarmed Eva.

"You were warned by the police at the hospital and issued a restraining order to stay at least 500 feet from Mina, Rosa, and Riley, Mom-W's granddaughter. I do not want to hurt you but surely will, should you ever try to harm any one of our little girls," continued Eva in a gritty voice.

Several people arriving for the morning Worship Service were appalled by the drunkenness and foul language of Janette.

However, they were also equally fascinated by the strikingly gorgeous tall woman standing protectively before three darling little girls dressed beautifully for Church.

Pastor James carefully approached Eva, who appeared ready to strike like a cobra. At the same time, Church Security struggled to hold Janette and a seemingly drunk or drugged man at bay.

Mina jumped into Eva's arms, crying loudly, "Mommy, do not let her take me away. She hits me all the time, and I am so scared of her!"

"Mommy is here for my baby Mina, and no one will hurt you," Eva quietly whispered to her.

Pastor James said they had called the police, who arrived just moments later, along with a State Social Worker. Janette was Mina's birth-mother, but not much else was known about her or the seedy-looking man with her. Mina mainly had lived with her grandma, Rosa, during the past three years.

1...56789...11