A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police were currently interviewing Janette, and her male friend since a restraining order was in force against her. For this reason, the police were taking them both to the station for further questioning.

Social Services had also been alerted, sending an emergency service worker along with the police. The Social Worker decided the police should take Mina to a Children's Shelter. No one at Church knew the exact reason for this action since Mina usually lived with Rosa, who was currently recovering from minor surgery. Rosa had informed the proper officials of the restraining order and that Mina was temporarily living with Eva and/or Mom-W's home while Rosa recovered from the surgery and depression.

Meanwhile, Mina was screaming and clutching on to Eva for dear life, "Please don't leave me, Mommy. Don't leave your Mina!"

Bella and Riley joined in, wailing, "Please don't take our sister Mina from us because we love her!"

Mom-W stepped up to the lady heatedly, saying, "I have never seen such utter stupidity in my entire life as a Christian woman. You're punishing this scared little girl for Janette being drunk and drugged up. I will keep Mina with me for now while all is being settled. Obviously, Rosa cannot physically care for her alone while she recovers from surgery at my home since being discharged from the hospital."

Pastor James offered, "Mina has previously stayed with Mrs. Williams on many occasions. She is one of our most dedicated Church Members and a wonderful grandmom to Riley and Mina. I would also agree to be held responsible for Mina's well-being."

Mina was totally distraught, while Riley and Bella were also loudly crying. Eva waved Pastor James over, asking if she could speak with him soon. "Will you please visit EXTV or our home in the next one or two weeks?" she asked. "Clancy and I urgently need to speak privately with you regarding Mina's situation and another personal item."

Pastor James replied, "I am delighted to accept your invitation for a visit soon since I have heard many good comments about you and EXTV. Many Church Members feel you and EXTV are very active in helping serve the children and needy in our community. Please tell me what day and time would work best for you excluding Sundays."

Eva replied, "Thanks very much, and I will ring your mobile number with two or three possible dates."

The remainder of Sunday was spent calming the three girls down. Once Mina, Riley, and Bella were asleep, Jackie left Eva's to stay at Wanda's for the night. She was furious about what happened to Mina today and did not want Wanda to be at home alone tonight.

Clancy and Eva talked late into the night before retiring to bed, completely exhausted. They agreed that Eva needed shrewd legal help. Eva would phone Attorney '2' tomorrow morning, updating her about Sunday's conflict with Mina's birth-mother.

'2', along with her wife Jai, was tentatively scheduled to visit Charleston in ten days. Eva was fairly sure the schedule would still hold. However, she desperately wanted to quickly move forward with Mina's adoption process, knowing it would be somewhat difficult. The main obstacle was Mina's birth mother, Janette Ward. She first needed to be declared unfit by a family court judge before any adoption issues could move forward in family court.

All things considered, Eva would still rest easier knowing that '2' was fully aware of today's disruption at Church. During their Monday morning phone conversation, '2' assured Eva that all could proceed as planned for her and Jai's scheduled visit to Charleston. She would also speak with a local Charleston contact who consulted in SC for the Law Firm.

After speaking with Eva, '2' rang a couple of her Charleston contacts. They were able to confirm that both Mom-W and Eva jointly held temporary legal responsibility for Mina, lasting 90-days or until there was a formal court hearing. The family court currently held Janette unfit because she violated a restraining order when she accosted Mina at Church. She also failed a police breathalyzer test performed at the church site. Pastor James could have requested the police to press disorderly conduct charges against Janette but felt it unwise to do so since no one was injured.

For now, Mina was in a safe place, which was the most important issue in this unfortunate situation.

Eva was elated after Attorney '2's' report. She quickly rang Clancy, "Please ask Mom-W and the girls to join us at home tomorrow night for dinner. Mom-W can stay the night with us or return home after dinner if she desires some downtime on her own.

"We are also having a PJ party with the girls celebrating Mina's good news. From today forward, Mina can stay here whenever she wants to until there is an official court hearing! Rosa's place, our townhouse, and Mom-W's home are all temporarily registered as official residences for Mina."

"Really great news, Babe," commented Clancy. "Maybe we can finally schedule some vacation time away with the girls as well."

With Eva's current hectic work schedule, Riley and Mina would alternate living with their moms in Eva's townhouse and Mom-W's home. This was a perfect arrangement for everyone since Mom-W definitely wanted her two grand-girls and Bella to stay with her 2 or 3 days weekly.

Once permanent custody for Mina was approved by the family court, Eva and Clancy would officially announce their engagement. They also planned to start building their new home, including a five-room private wing for Mom-W, who had offered her family land to them.

Eva and Clancy emphatically stated. "We will only accept your land offer if you agree to live with us in our new home. We understand your want for some privacy. Therefore we will build an attached wing with two bedrooms, a large kitchen/dining room, a study, and two bathrooms as your personal residence." Mom-W realized that Eva and Clancy would only accept her land offer if she were included in the deal, therefore finally capitulated.

Jai and '2' arrived on Wednesday afternoon, allowing two business days to resolve Mina's custody situation. Once the permanent custody for Mina to live with Eva was approved by the family court, '2' would quickly file Mina's adoption papers.

Jai and '2' entered the EXTV reception area after parking in a visitor slot. A fairly young receptionist met them at the entrance saying, "You must be Attorney '2' and Jai! I am Anna Lee Wilson, an intern who Ms. 'J' asked to greet you. I am currently a High School Senior interning at EXTV. Ms. 'J' recently appointed me as her Personal Assistant (PA) and the front office supervisor."

'2' replied, "My wife Jai and I are so pleased to meet you, and thanks for your very warm greeting."

"Ms. 'J' is absolutely the best boss and most socially responsible business person here in Charleston. Several students from my high school are EXTV interns learning about business while also earning money to help with our family's living expenses," explained Anna Lee.

"Please follow me to Ms. 'J's' office where I will organize some refreshments for you. Do you prefer some water, juices, coffee, soft drinks, or a mix of all four items?" Anna Lee asked.

Jai said, "A mix sounds great," as they entered Eva's beautiful office.

"Your friends are here, Ms. 'J', and I will bring refreshments in shortly."

Warmly smiling, Eva said, "Attorney '2' and Jai, I am so happy to meet you in person. My girlfriend, Clancy, our daughters Riley and Mina are all thrilled with your visiting Charleston."

Riley spoke first, "We are glad you are here to help my sister because she is also my best friend, and I need Mina here with me!"

Mina quickly added, "Our moms Eva and Clancy really love us so much and are the best. Thank you for coming to help me so I won't be sad much anymore!"

"Welcome to Charleston," added both girls in duet.

Riley continued, "Our other sister, Bella is not here yet, so Mina and I will say hello for her," as the girls gave both '2' and Jai warm hugs.

'2' was visibly shaken meeting the two six-year-olds, especially Mina, whom she specifically came to help. Tearfully, she said, "You two are such beautiful young girls, and I will work very hard for you this week!"

The duet strikes again, "Thank you, Ms. '2' and Ms. Jai. We are going to see Aunt Jackie in the canteen so you can talk with our Moms!"

'2' and Jai were absolutely amazed by the mannerisms of Riley and Mina; they could not say enough about them after the girls left Eva's office. '2' noted that meeting the girls on Zoom had in no way prepared them for Riley and Mina's communication skills and warm personality traits.

Both '2' and Jai had been abused and abandoned at a young age. Fortunately, they had been adopted by wonderful parents when they were each four years old. Their reaction to Mina's cute personality and intellect was based on a history of their personal experiences of being repeatedly abused at young ages. The couple recognized and completely accepted Mina's instantaneous bonding with Eva, having been in very similar situations the first time meeting their adoptive moms.

'2' tearfully pledged that she would do everything within her power to ensure Mina permanently lived with Eva as her adopted mom. Mina would live without a continuing fear of abuse and abandonment by her birth mother.

After a brief tour and meeting the staff, Eva, Clancy, Riley, Mina, Jai, and '2' prepared to depart EXTV. A breathless Bella ran towards them as Anna Lee was fare-welling the group. Bella rushed up to her six-year-old friends with a wide grin, saying, "Hiya, siss. Mom said I could spend the night with you at Aunt Eva's place, but Aunt Wanda was walking too slow, so I ran fast to catch you guys."

She breathlessly continued, "Is it okay for me to come home with you, Aunts Eva and Clancy?"

Eva picked Bella up for a hug. She said, "Our little Bella girl can always visit her sisters at Aunt Eva and Clancy's home, especially on PJ party nights!" Eva finished with, "Let's go, everyone. I will check in with Anna Lee daily from home during Attorney '2' and Jai's visit."

Jai and '2' loved the townhouse Eva provided them, which was in her development and a part of the multi-style housing community. It was located on a corner lot in a more private area, which delighted Jai and '2'. They would quickly freshen up and then join everyone at Eva's place, a five-minute walk from there.

Eva mentioned to Jai and '2' that the townhouse was fully stocked with many foods and beverages, including a few bottles of an excellent vintage Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon. Other than working with the Family Court on Mina's issues, the young newlyweds need never exit their little sex haven!

Everyone met up at Eva's a bit later, including Mom-W, who wanted to meet and greet Attorney '2' and Jai on their arrival in Charleston. Mom-W was adamant in her absolute adoration of all three six-year-olds. Being Riley's bio-grandmom, she would help in caring for all three. The three girls had become an integral part of her soul, allowing her to recover from her only son's death.

Mom-W told Attorney '2', "Eva had doted on Mina within minutes of their meeting in my home. In the three weeks that Mina and Riley had been friends, Mina's eyes had never shined so brightly as they did when she met Eva for the first time. Eva opened her arms to her. Mina walked purposefully over to Eva, staring deeply into her eyes. She hopped into Eva's arms and kissed her cheek with an adoring smile that lit the room. Mina basically lived in Eva's arms that day whenever she and Riley took a break from playing.

"Mina watched Eva like a hawk imitating her every move from Eva's first visit forward. Mina had so perfected Eva's emotional and physical mannerisms that she often forgot there was no actual blood relationship between them. In Mina's mind, Eva was her one and only real mom ... end of story.

"One of my country relatives became very sick, so Clancy and Riley drove me to visit them in the hospital, a four-hour drive. While we were away, Mina stayed with Eva in her townhouse for nearly a week. I'm told that during the week I was gone, Mina intensely watched Eva, a BJJ 10th Dan, perform her Judo poses. She quietly and carefully tried to imitate her.

"A senior ER doctor told me how Mina hid behind Eva for protection as they were accosted in the ER waiting room. Eva leveled one of the attackers with a flying kick of some kind, then stepped back, protecting Mina by staying between her and the attackers. Mina looked up at Eva with awe and jumped into a Judo Natural Posture Defensive Stance right beside her.

"It has been really amazing how Mina so accurately emulates Eva daily. There was an immediate Mother/Daughter love and trust bond with those two. I've never seen anything develop so quickly between adult and child. Mina would follow Eva to the ends of the earth without the slightest hesitation.

"I'm so happy you two have here to help Mina. I hope your Charleston visit allows you some alone time to celebrate your young marriage in a quiet way, which is great. If you have any extra free time this week, I want you to come to my home for an old country home-cooked meal."

'2' was especially impressed with Mom-W and Mina's entire Charleston support network. She definitely felt Mina was loved by three generations of the Williams family and was thriving in such a warm and loving extended family.

With all the excitement in personally meeting '2' and Jai, Eva guiltily admitted falling behind schedule for dinner tonight so they would have a hybrid meal experience. She suggested Clancy and their guests continue talking and relaxing in the dining room area.

Eva and her trusted assistants would begin preparing the first course of their hybrid meal. Meanwhile, Clancy would help the guests with anything special they needed, as she and her girls blew up the kitchen.

"Come with me, baby girls, and let's start dinner rolling," said Eva. Once in the kitchen, she whispered sneakily, "We have a surprise for everyone." The three girls giggled happily with this news from Eva since all six-year-olds loved giving and receiving surprises.

The six-year-olds donned their cute cooking aprons while pulling their step stools to the counter and started working on the dinner salads. They had helped Eva make delicious salads many times at their PJ parties and always went nuts being with her in the kitchen. The salad making was progressing nicely with many happy giggles when there was a 'tap tap tap' at the rear entrance door.

Eva said, "Shhh," to the girls as security helped Simone roll several food trolleys into the kitchen.

"Did you bring everything, Simone?" Eva softly asked.

Simone grinned widely and said, "Absolutely, and let's get started. I found some small size Simone Palace Gift Aprons, so get changed quickly into them!" Eva introduced Riley, Mina, and Bella as Simone's helpers for tonight. She changed their aprons and lightly fluffed their hair. She then tied brightly colored ribbons in their hair which matched their cute Simone Palace aprons.

Simone said, "Okay, Riley, Mina, and Bella, do what I do, and let's act like we own the joint!"

A reply in trio rang out from the girls, "Yeah, we sisters got this!"

Simone dressed in a lovely black cocktail dress and strutted into the dining room with her three assistants close behind. Simone announced, "I am Simone, and welcome to Simone's Palace. These are my three loyal assistants, Riley, Mina, and Bella!" The girls each took a step forward, cutely curtseying as their name was called.

Eva smiled fondly; Clancy gasped loudly; Jai, '2', Mom-W, and Wanda were awed by the introduction. Simone proudly added, "My assistants are fabulous young ladies, and we will enjoy serving a divine evening meal fit for A Queen!"

Simone's prediction for the evening meal was right on the spot! Riley, Mina, and Bella flourished for sure with all the loving attention and were just amazing. Riley was the definite leader, with Mina and Bella consistently following her moves.

Jai, '2', and Wanda were simply floored by the three six-year-olds instinctively understanding Simone's instructions as if they had worked with her for years. Mom-W and Clancy had quickly understood the fascinating manner in which the girls often played off of each other without question, automatically seeing Riley as their leader. More incredible, the three friends (sisters) never argued or fought, despite now having weekly PJ Party Sleepovers.

As the guests left, '2' pulled Eva aside and said, "Mina absolutely belongs here with you! She loves and adores you more than anyone could possibly realize, with her only knowing you for seven months.

"Mina almost seems like your emotional clone. She watches every little move or nuance you make. Then ten minutes later, she mimics your exact expression or movements. It's just uncanny. I am thrilled that Jai and I are visiting Charleston to help Mina live permanently with you and the Williams extended family.

"I will leave no stone unturned until Mina is safely here in your arms forever, along with Clancy and Riley," a tearful '2' promised Eva.

Finally, the three excited girls were down for the night in the den. Eva said they were very wound up and probably would not stay in bed long. She then said, "Clancy, pour us a glass of cabernet, and let's relax for a few minutes and see how it goes with them."

"A great idea Eva, but let me rest my head in your lap first," replied Clancy.

They were quietly sipping their wine when a whiny voice said, "Mommy, we cannot stay sleeping."

Eva answered, "Okay, baby, go back to your bed, then mommy-Eva and Clancy will come for you." They made pallets on the living room floor and then collected the girls. Both moms and daughters slept on the floor together that night. It had been a wonderful Wednesday for the three little sisters, meeting '2' and Jai, working with Simone for dinner, and finally camping on the floor with their moms.

MINA'S NEW LIFE CONFIRMED:

Attorney '2' was quite successful with Family Court. Now Eva had full custody of Mina, with Mom-W also listed on the court papers. The procedure for Eva to adopt Mina was fairly long, arduous, and a bit complex. The first step would be the most difficult since it required Mina's birth-mother, Janette Ward, to be permanently declared unfit. Once this item cleared the courts, the final adoption process required another eight to ten months, but things were moving forward.

'2' also suggested that Eva and Clancy become formally engaged since they lived together by most people's definition. Finally, the work was completed with '2' and Jai starting their playtime adventures. Charleston was a good break for them, having lots of alone time to rejuvenate their spirits, which is needed for a successful marriage. Life in N. Florida was usually hectic since both ladies had demanding jobs, also sharing a home with Jenny and Pam. Additionally, Jai's younger siblings, Kim and Alice, and their friends Wesley and Dana routinely stopped by for visits five or six times a month.

Jai and '2' did catch up with most of Mina's new extended family, such as Mom-W, Bella, Jackie, and Wanda. However, there were no more organized group social functions during the remaining three days of their Charleston stay.

EXTV continued expanding sales, customer base, profit margins, as well as introducing new products. Jodie, Wanda, Tony, and new EXTV hires Jackie, and Anna Lee provided Eva excellent senior management support in their areas of expertise. This allowed Eva more family time with Clancy, Riley, Mina, and Bella, who usually visited weekly for a Friday night sleepover with the girls.