A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She visibly shook, but the crazed smile reappeared. Crushing out the cigarette, she went to her knees on the mat. His cock was still stiff, and she had little trouble placing the strap or snapping it tight.

Randy rolled her onto her back and knelt beside her, bending over to gently suck on her rigid nipples. They were slightly smaller than a chocolate candy kiss, but very stiff and she cooed as he paid attention to both. Slowly he kissed his way down her body until he turned his own and centered it between her thighs. Mina had her knees up and spread, her feet flat on the floor as Randy moved in on her sex. He fingered her, spreading her labia with one hand while circling her clit with the forefinger of the other. Her legs were in constant motion, opening and closing in time with his finger as her breathing changed speeds. It was when he put two fingers deep inside her and bent to suck on her clit that she held her breath and tried to close her thighs completely. Randy would not let her and continued to play with her, to the point she was still holding breaths and squinting hard, as if trying to focus.

Then it all changed, like Mina had surrendered. Her body began to writhe uncontrollably, and she attempted to sit up, her hands grabbing Randy's head and pressing him tighter into her cunt. Her breathing turned frenetic just before her entire being vibrated and came close to leaving the yoga mat. She had cum and the evidence was on Randy's face as it was covered with her juices. He sat up and cupped his chin, removing most of her moisture as he smiled at the still squirming beauty before him.

His hands at her hips, he turned her over and Mina rose to the doggy position all on her own. He spread her knees wider as he positioned himself and then forced the head of his cock inside. He knew it wouldn't be long as she was panting in heat already.

"Ahh ... ahh ... ohh ... unh," she grunted as she flipped her head up and down with each stroke, her blonde hair flying around in a frenzy. She dropped down to her forearms and began to fuck him back, matching his tempo and throwing her ass back toward him as his onslaught continued unabated. Randy knew he was hitting her cervix by the way she was grunting and he looked down again at the absurd split of her cunt. Her puckered little starfish of an asshole beckoned to him, but he dismissed the thought. He had plans for that tomorrow.

Again, her body seized up and she held her breath, but Randy continued to fuck her through it and when she again drew air she wriggled and came.

"Ohhh ... godddddd ... yessssss!" she bellowed, loud enough that Randy was sure Ellie heard it. More of Mina's juices released in big drops from her cunt as he continued to saw in and out of her.

Without asking she pulled herself away from him and spun on her knees, sucking the head of his cock in with her lips, a hand jerking the shaft. The other hand released the cock ring and Randy shot off all over her face, the white spunk dripping down her hand and her chest as it also covered her lips. He groaned in release.

A few minutes later Randy stood and looked down at Mina. Both her eyes and hair were wild from exertion, though she had mostly recovered her breathing. There was eye shadow smeared on her face and her liner had run with the tearing of her eyes. Through her tan he could tell that her skin was flushed and his cum still covered most of her small tits. She had slowly wiped the traces of his explosion from her face, licking her fingers clean and giving him a playful, satisfied smile.

She asked him, "Is that how you fucked mama and my sister?"

Randy shrugged, "Pretty much, although there were times when it was even rougher."

"We'll save that for later," she told him weakly as she stood and lit another cigarette. She told him how much she like his house as they stood there and Randy waited for her to finish the smoke, then escorted her back to her room.

When she got to the door, she whirled around and pulled his head down to her mouth, kissing him furiously. In the middle of the kiss, she opened her door and reached for his dick, trying to pull him into the room by it. Randy realized she was trying to get him to fuck her again so Ellie would hear them. He gently separated himself from her, but not before Mina trapped his lower lip in her teeth and held onto it, her eyes looking into his until she relented. He kissed her lightly on the forehead, and told her, "No, no. That's enough cock for you tonight Mina, you have a long day tomorrow, sleep well."

The thin blonde watched his naked ass walk away, deeply sighed, then entered her room. Neither of them had heard the other sighs, coming from behind the adjacent door where Ellie had been listening while fingering herself.

As per his wishes, the sisters slept in separate rooms, separated by only a shared wall, and as Randy considered this and the entire evening while lying in bed, he realized that he needed to come up with a better plan for the rest of the week. Being exclusively with just one of them while the other was idle was not going to be sustainable.

***

Thursday

Randy had slept restlessly and took a walk on the beach early in the morning to think. He worked up a sweat, so he showered and dressed in swim trunks and a t-shirt afterward. It was 8:30 and the girls still had not shown themselves, but he began breakfast anyway, cutting a fresh pineapple into chunks and toasting buttered English muffins.

He stuck his head in each of their doors and told them if they went ahead and got up, they could have mimosas. He got a groan from Mina as she got out of bed. Ellie, however, threw a pillow at the door as he closed it.

He thought, as he walked to the kitchen, 'I guess she's still mad about last night,' and smiled to himself.

He set out the pineapple, blackberry jam, butter, and some honeydew melon he had bought at the store and put the muffins in a covered wicker basket on the table as well, then made himself a cup of coffee in the machine. While it was running, he mixed the mimosas in a pitcher and set out two fluted glasses.

Mina entered in shorts and a t-shirt and moved stiffly, like she was sore. She went straight for the alcohol without a word and poured herself a glass. Then she turned and gave him a staid "Good morning," tipping her glass to him as she sat to eat. Her smile didn't seem forced, so Randy ventured a conversation.

"Morning. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine all things considered," she answered as she nonchalantly began to put jam on a muffin.

He pressed, "All what things?"

Without stopping the preparation of her muffin, she answered flatly, "Things like fucking vanilla college boys for a year and then fucking a man with a big ass cock how knows how to use it." She set down her table knife and looked at him, a paper-thin smile on her face.

Ellie came at that moment wearing only a t-shirt, but Randy continued with Mina, "You're good though?"

"Oh yeah," the skinny blonde answered honestly, "ready for another day," and she bit into her muffin.

Ellie had also gone straight for the alcohol. She turned from the counter, drink in hand and held at her hip, "Well I'm certainly glad somebody's good."

Randy turned to her, eyebrow up. He didn't even have to ask the question as she continued unbidden.

"Because I certainly didn't get any dick last night." She drank almost half of her glass and joined her sister at the table. Mina snickered and her little sister glared at her and then laughed.

Randy sat down. "Well, eat up and don't drink more than two of those things. We're spending the day out in public at the water park, and I don't want to ride herd over two drunks."

Both blondes brightened and exclaimed in unison, "Neat!" Randy paused to stare at them both before they all laughed.

*

Randy parked the car shortly after the ten o'clock opening time and followed the sisters to the entrance of the park. Each of them was suited in a modest bikini, white for Ellie, black for Mina and they both wore a sheer, white wrap and carried a very large beach bag. Randy looked down at his own small, canvas bag, it was a fourth the size of theirs. The girls waited to the side as he talked with the attendant at the ticket booth and got the passes for the cabana he had previously rented for the day.

A second attendant led them inside and showed them to their accommodation, which fronted the lazy river ride. It was 20'x20' and had the canvas pulled back so that it was open on all four sides. The cabanas were scattered throughout the park, and each were surrounded by a white vinyl 3-rail fence with a gate to the concrete walkway. Facing the ride were 3 loungers and inside there were 2 couches, a large coffee table, a rectangular dining table with 6 chairs, a ceiling fan, and a 43" television with satellite TV.

"Geez, we be stylin' and profilin' up in here," Mina exclaimed as both girls piled their bags onto the dining table.

Ellie turned to him, "How much was this?"

He looked at them, each with their oversized sunglasses, and shrugged, "Couple of hundred or so for the entire day, you two go and enjoy yourselves," and he pulled a novel and reading glasses out of his bag.

"We already discussed it," Mina told him, pulling suntan oil from her bag. "We're going to just lay out until lunch and then after that we're going to ride all the rides."

Ellie finished for her, "And you're coming with us."

He tried to hold them off, "Oh no, I'm too old for that shit."

"No rides, no pussy," it was Mina and Randy was taken aback. He would have expected it from Ellie.

He did not hesitate long to give his reply, because he could be as bull headed as any female. "If that's the way you want it, so be it. You two make sure you get yourself covered good with that lotion now, we don't need any sunburn," and he sat on one of the couches and opened his book, the glasses on the end of his nose.

The girls looked at each other, but did not press the issue. They headed out to the loungers, took off their wraps and rubbed each other down like they had done hundreds of times growing up; then settled in adjacent loungers and began to plot their next move.

The waterpark was very noisy, with kids of all ages everywhere, laughing and screaming. Most of the noise however was coming from teenagers and adults doing the same. He could hear the splashing of the water and the occasional roar of one ride or another. The laughter of people floating by on the lazy river also reached where he was sitting. Occasionally Randy could hear Mina and Ellie conversing and he knew they were reassessing their line of attack even though he could not make out their words.

At half past twelve they came back inside the cabana. "We're hungry," they said in unison. Randy went to the table, found the menu, told them to pick out what they wanted, and he would order it.

"You don't have to go get it?" Mina asked, picking up the menu.

"Nah, this is a deluxe cabana, they have wait staff. There is a button over on the stanchion," and he pointed behind him to the left, "that will call one here."

"Sweet!!" Ellie exclaimed as she snatched the menu out of Mina's hand. Mina grabbed it back and they each held a side as their heads came together and they raised their sunglasses and read.

Randy was somewhat baffled by this laughing and joking with each other, but it was refreshing to see as a diametric to them being caustic with each other. They both ordered a turkey wrap and a bottle of water and Randy walked over and hit the button.

"We're gonna go find a shower and wash off before lunch," Mina told him, and they got their wraps and headed out the gate together, giggling about something as they went.

When they returned, the food had already been delivered and they sat to eat. Randy had ordered a BBQ sandwich and water.

After they finished eating, the girls reapplied lotion and took off for the slides, making one half-hearted appeal for him to join them. He declined, tapping his book with a forefinger and they looked at each other and departed hand-in-hand.

About two-thirty they came back, laughing and joking with each other. They had been completely civil toward one another, cooperative even, and in sisterly cahoots the entire day and Randy was still intrigued by the dynamic.

"We saw a sign for funnel cake," Ellie announced.

"Does that mean y'all want one?" he asked.

They both nodded.

"Okay," Randy assented and got up to summon the wait staff. Mina announced that she was going to the rest room and left. Randy turned and watched as Ellie was reapplying suntan lotion to her arms. Her skin was a deep copper in color and the white bikini only enhanced it. He could not help but comment.

"Damn you look good enough to eat," he told her for the second time that week.

"Later," she grinned at him with her sunglasses on top of her head, "after you've ridden the slides with us."

Randy compromised, "No slides, but I'll ride that with you," and he nodded toward the lazy river.

Ellie turned and looked, then turned back to him, "That's about your speed alright."

The waitress arrived and he ordered the funnel cake and as she departed, Mina returned.

Ellie turned to her sister, "He says he'll ride the lazy river with us, but no slides."

"Deal," Mina told them both, "I think it's the best we're gonna get, sis."

Ellie begrudgingly agreed and they sat and waited for their snack.

When the funnel cake came, all three of them pulled it apart and ate; with Ellie scraping the powdered sugar off the plate with a finger and then licking it off seductively. Randy reached for the pen and paper that was on the centerpiece of the table and discreetly wrote down a single digit on the pad and placed it face down on the table.

"Mina, pick a number between one and ten."

"Two."

"Ellie?"

She smacked her lips, traces of the sugar looking like dried cum on her mouth, "Six."

Randy flipped over the note pad to reveal the number one and looked at the older sister, "You get to go first." Then he turned to the younger, "And you need to go wash your face."

Ellie turned to her sibling questioningly and Mina began to laugh before telling her about the sugar and they laughed together. Ellie headed for the rest room as Randy walked with Mina to the line for the lazy river.

At the head of the ride, Randy asked the attendant how long it would last and was told 15 minutes. He requested a double tube and they climbed aboard with Mina situated between his legs. She lightly splashed them both as they floated away down the concrete river.

Around the first bend they went over some moguls and he pulled her closer with a hand on her flat stomach. Further along they encountered geysers and some mild rapids and then came a small waterfall. They bounced upon landing and Mina's body turned on its side, probably by design. Still right side up, the tube continued as she continued to turn into him. She kissed his chest and worked her way up to his face. Neither of them could recount details about the rest of the ride as they spent it necking on the tube, only relenting as the riders in front began to stack up in a holding area at the end.

Ellie was waiting for them at the exit. "You two put on quite a show for the kiddies."

Mina straightened her wet hair and blushed as Ellie turned to Randy, "My turn now," and she took his hand and led him back into line.

When they got to the front, the young male attendant did a double take and then smiled, giving them a tube for two before Randy could even ask. Ellie climbed between his thighs, and they floated off with the attendant waving after them, "Have a nice ride ... AGAIN!"

Knowing what was coming, Randy directed the tube using his hands in the water and positioned it so that when the geysers went up the water would cascade down on them. It was cold enough to be bracing and Ellie screamed in delight, shaking her head and whipping Randy in his face with her wet hair as she wiped off her face.

Randy cleared the water from his eyes and leaned to her ear.

"Interesting how the cold water makes your nipples stand out even more," he whispered as his fingers found her excited nubs and pinched them through her top as she squealed. When they got to the rapids, he moved a forearm around her chest just below her breasts and pulled her tightly to him. His other hand slipped into her bottoms and found her pussy just as the tube began to bound over the man-made white water.

He fingered her harshly for the remainder of the ride, drawing moans of joy that were drowned out by the sounds of the park as she began to writhe against his chest. He stopped just before the last bend and the holding area and Ellie turned back to look at him in question.

"You're just gonna get me worked up and then leave me hangin'?"

Randy nodded ahead as they rounded the bend and she turned to see that the ride was ending and began to straighten her swimsuit, a muted "Shit" escaping her lips.

When they got back to the cabana, Mina had ordered a pitcher of daiquiris and Ellie did not hesitate to join her, even thanking her sister for her forethought.

Randy laughed at them and sat down, telling them, "When y'all finish I'll let each of you pick one waterslide and I'll ride it with you."

Ellie used a straw and drained her glass quickly, putting the glass on the table as she stood and held out her hand to him. He took it and let her lead the way to a ride named Riptide. It was high and fast, with a lot of G-force producing zigzags, kind of like doing a slalom between the pilings of a pier. They rode a two-person float, but it was designed differently than the tube from the lazy river and kept them separated. It mattered not in the end because the ride itself left little room for any hanky-panky, but they both got plenty wet.

Back at the cabana, Mina had finished off the daiquiris and her eyes showed it. She slurred her words just a little as she directed Randy to her selected ride, the Wild Horse Run. Looking up, Randy could see that it dropped from maybe 100 feet in the air through a yellow tube, the bottom metal and the top some transparent material that let the sunlight in. The same type of float was used here, and they dropped down into it and slid away. There were numerous twists and turns, and it even went back up at several points, but like Ellie's ride there was no chance of any further escapades. Mina gripped the only part of him available to her, his calves, and held tight while she shrieked in drunken delight.

It was nearing four o'clock when they got back to the cabana and found that Ellie had packed everything up. Randy looked at her in question and she simply told them, "The sooner we get back, the sooner I get fucked," which set her sister off in more hysterical, alcohol-fueled laughter.

Both girls continued the laughing and acting silly on the ride back, the alcohol pushing them onward all the way home.

They all took showers when they got to the house and when Randy finished, he came out and began preparations for supper. He wore baggy shorts and a blue Hawaiian shirt dappled with orange and yellow.

The girls came in later and to his surprise they were dressed in matching outfits, a sort of culotte-styled mini-dress in a Tiffany blue with spaghetti straps. They were barefoot and still giggling with each other. They requested mimosas and he told them where the stuff was and they mixed a pitcher without asking him how, to which he wasn't surprised.

Supper was hamburgers cooked on the grill and they stood outside with him as he cooked, recounting the day and laughing even more as they continued to drink. He thought to himself that the evening might turn out interesting considering the alcoholic intake of the day ... or it could turn into a disaster, but he did not step in to stop them.