A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taken by surprise when they both emerged from Mina's room just after five o'clock. They had overdone their makeup, painting themselves up to the extreme. Mina was in the black cocktail dress she had worn a year ago when she had first come to his door. It was made of silk and designed like a teddy. The hem was very short, barely covering her ass, but the top was the highlight, showing plenty of side-boob and if she leaned just right, plenty of under-boob as well. Her croquet ball sized breasts were highlighted by it. Ellie wore an electric red mini with spaghetti straps that strained to contain what was underneath. It too was made of silk and very short.

They each topped their outfits off with 5" stripper heels, looking like two high dollar hookers or two sorority girls on a Friday night before the first home football game. Randy could take his pick as to which and would not be far off either way.

They earned stares when they strutted into the pizza place and the volume of conversation noticeably lowered for a moment or two. They made their way to the bar where Randy introduced Mina to Sam before Ellie led her away to Randy's table as he waited at the bar for their drink order, When Sam delivered, he shook his head, "Two of them? Damn boy, when do you sleep?"

"I can sleep when I'm dead Sam."

"Yeah, somehow I don't think that's how it works young fella."

Randy was 56 and laughed at his older friend calling him young. 'All things are relative,' he thought as he carried the glasses carefully with both hands to his table where the girls were debating the menu. Both of them had ordered mixed drinks, while Randy had his usual sweet tea, no lemon.

They ordered pizza and talked among themselves, ignoring the looks and whispers directed their way. The girls seemed in an excited mood, laughing, and carrying on as they sat opposite of each other. The water had done them good. Randy was taken by the sisterly dynamic that he still wasn't sure he understood. They both were hitting the booze hard and the more inebriated they got the more playful and brave they became.

As they were finishing the pizza, Sam brought fresh drinks. Both the young ladies had moved their seats so that they were on either side of Randy, his long arms draped along the backs of their chairs. Sam placed the to-go cups on the table and told them, "I thought you might like refills to take with you."

"Thank you Sam," Randy smiled at his friend.

"It's not exactly legal for alcohol to go, but I figured since you're driving it'd be okay. If you do get stopped, you didn't get it here. Y'all got a big night planned?" he asked absently, trying to make small talk while he took in both blondes, bypassing Randy entirely. The older man's eyes focused squarely on their chests, which left nothing to the imagination.

"Oh yeah," Ellie answered. "We're gonna have a threesome and take turns with this guy," and she nodded toward Randy. "You could join us if you like," she added. Ellie was on Randy's right, and she turned to him, a smirk on her face as if she had done something bad.

"I, ah ... I think that would be past my bedtime," Sam answered as he swallowed hard and took a searing look at their bosoms. Randy slipped the arm he had behind Mina down her side and inside the loose-fitting dress. He cupped the underside of her breast and shook it at Sam. Mina sat expressionless for a moment before casting a drunken smile at Sam and when Randy let go, she readjusted her dress and continued her smile. Sam worked his false teeth in his mouth, swallowed hard and returned to the bar without saying a word.

Randy turned to Ellie. "You shouldn't tease him like that, next time he might take you up on it."

"Who's teasing? Jus' tryin' to be nice to your friend. He might like to watch."

"E-liseeee," Mina called out her sister, her tone one of slurred non-approval.

Randy ignored the older sister's comment, "Un-huh. Wait until I get you two home," and his eyes turned sinister. The sight made Ellie immediately wet, and she looked away and drank from her fresh drink.

Then Mina spoke up, "She wasn't the only one teasing him," and she turned to Randy and smiled catlike.

"I noticed that you played along stoically," he retorted, and she dipped her head in acknowledgment.

Ellie interrupted in a whisper, "Enough with the chit-chat, let's go home and fuck." Mina concurred and they were off.

Randy paid their bill, an extra forty in it for Sam, and they left, saying their goodnights to the elderly man as they walked out arm-in-arm with Randy in the middle, every eye in the joint tracking their exit.

*

Once inside the house, they both tried to get romantic with him, embracing him two on one. Their hands were roaming his body, inside his clothes as they removed them, their tongues everywhere. It was enjoyable, but not what Randy had in mind for the evening. Slowly he maneuvered them to the playroom and then turned the tables on the pair of blondes.

They were drunk and so wrapped up in trying to control the action that neither of them noticed he had picked up the 2" steel collar until he put it around Ellie's neck and padlocked it closed. Both girl's eyes grew wide as the snapping shut sound echoed. They were so shocked that neither of them uttered a word.

Randy had put the last link of a chain through the shackle of the lock, a chain connected to the winch above. Ellie wasn't going anywhere.

He took Mina by her hair to the smaller room with the brass-railed twin bed, collared her in similar fashion there, and padlocked her to a chain attached to the bed. She was speechless, her drunken eyes wide.

"Y'all obviously planned out something this afternoon. I don't know which of you was the ringleader, and it doesn't really matter. Time to learn that I run the show. Don't go nowhere now, I'll be right back."

When he returned to Ellie, she had both hands on the chain, trying to figure out how to release herself.

"Who's idea was it for you two to try to supervise tonight?"

"Mina's, but I went along with it," she confessed, "Are you mad?"

"Oh no. I think it's funny to be honest. But transgressions have their price."

"Oh shit ..."

He went silent, removed the chain so he could undress her, and discovered that she wore no underwear. Her pussy was already dripping, so he got two fingers wet and made her suck them clean.

He pulled Ellie deeper into the room where there was a knee-high metal pipe contraption. It had an X-shaped base for stability and was just high enough for her to fit it on her knees, which is where Randy placed her. At the top and facing her loomed a clear jelly dildo, ten inches long and an inch and a half in diameter.

"You do a great job sucking my dick Ellie, but this is designed to teach you low to hold it deep in your throat for an extended time; even longer than you do now. If I were you, I'd spit on it as much as possible before I hook you up."

Ellie took his advice as he attached cuffs to her wrists and ankles and then connected all four of the cuffs together in an X-pattern behind her back so that she couldn't get up. She noticed four large springs hanging from the upper part of the pipe contraption, level with her head, and wondered what they were supposed to do.

"Good job," Randy remarked as he came around from behind her. "I see that you saw the springs. They are the star of this show. Now I want you to suck the dildo, like you would my cock."

Without a word, Ellie bent forward and wrapped her lips around the head of the silicone cock, then took half of it in her mouth. When she did, Randy held her head there with one hand and grabbed the two springs on the right side. He pulled hard to stretch and attach them to an eyelet on the right side of Ellie's collar. Her head was pulled sideways by the springs as he held the collar to keep it from twisting. Quickly he did the same to the two springs on the left and watched her strain not to be pulled onto the dildo completely.

"You see how this works? The dildo is nice and long and no matter how hard you pull backwards; the springs will keep you from being able to back off it completely. When you do try to back up, the springs will put a nice little strain on your neck, one which you will tire of rather quickly and then you'll have to take the dildo all the way down your throat again to relieve the tension."

Ellie moaned, her lips curling around the phallus in her mouth as she struggled to hold it off.

"One more addition," he told her as he kneeled beside her, "I'm sure you remember the Lush from the pier the other night." In case she didn't, Randy held it up in front of her and jiggled it. He then reached between her legs and began to push it deep inside her wet pussy.

"It's attached to this black switch right here," and he pointed to a black plastic push-switch located on top of the dildo, all the way at the base. "This is what happens if you push the switch with your nose," and he did to demonstrate, causing the Lush to come to life in her pussy. Ellie moaned around the phallus until he let go and then continued speaking, "It will give you pleasure. As long you can keep it pushed in, it will keep vibrating. It'll be something to reward you for a good job," and he spanked her nearest ass cheek hard, making her jump and swallow all of the dildo, her nose pushing the switch as she gagged and held herself there, the vibrator doing its work inside her.

He undressed, then strode to the little side room where Mina had settled on the twin bed and awaited her fate with her legs folded underneath her. She was tingling inside with both excitement and fear, having heard Randy chide her sister for their supposed transgression. It had been her idea to attempt to control the action.

Before he could speak to her, Mina pleaded her defense, "I just wanted to show you how much we enjoy being with you. Is that such a bad thing?"

He stopped dead in front of her and looked down, cupping her chin, his already stiff cock waving beside his forearm and almost as long.

"No Mina, it's not. I'm actually impressed y'all had the nerve to try it. And I'm doubly impressed that it was your idea."

She smiled then, the barest hint of teeth beginning to show. The smile faded when he spoke again.

"But that's not how this rodeo works. At least not this week. One on one, I don't have an issue letting the female lead ... occasionally. Two on one though, that's a rare occasion and I'll decide when and if it happens," and he pulled her chin toward his cock. Actually, 'rare occasion' was an exaggeration as he had never been in a threesome with two females before.

He noticed she was trembling, maybe out of fear, maybe from the adrenalin that was coursing through her body, the alcohol wasn't helping. Her hair was disheveled, like a well-used, old-fashioned corn broom; framing her lovely face and her drunken eyes as he continued to cup her chin.

She took the hint, opening her mouth to take him in and going deep enough to retch right off the bat. He let her suck him off for a good while, impressed with her effort at taking all of him. Finally, he squatted in front of her, Mina's drool dripping off his cock and her chin.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not gonna hurt ya," he told her as her pulled down the spaghetti straps that held up her skimpy dress and exposed her boobs fully. "I'm just gonna fuck the shit outta ya."

And with that he began to try to siphon the life out of her through her nipples. He made her squeal as he alternated sides, sucking first the left and then the right, but doing both in the hardest manner he could muster. She thought he was going to continue forever, but he finally broke off from trying to milk her and unlocked the chain from around her neck. As he put it aside, Mina pulled the black dress over her head. Randy took it from her and carefully placed it on a rack in the corner.

"Gotta take care not to mess this up. It's one of my favorite dresses of all time."

"Really?" she asked, somewhat surprised. "Why's that?"

"Because you look so damned fuckable in it Mina," he said sincerely as he came back and pull her to standing, enveloping her with his arms and driving his tongue deep into her mouth. He put cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then positioned her on the bed on all fours. Bringing straps up from the sides, he locked her ankles wide and then clipped her wrists together above her head to the top of the brass headboard frame so that her torso would stay up.

Suddenly, on the big screen of the TV in front of her, Ellie appeared. She was naked and on her knees with her hands bound behind her back. Mina saw her sister struggled to pull her head clear of a long dildo and watched as she failed and then gagged when she relaxed for a moment and the dildo was thrust back deep by large springs attached to her collar. Saliva came out of Ellie's mouth and ran down her chin to the floor as she struggled to push the switch with her nose.

"Oh shit!" Mina exclaimed, and she heard Ellie moan huskily in the other room and turned her head toward the doorway.

"She has a vibrator in her pussy. Every time she pushes that switch it comes on. She's caught in a dilemma. Push the switch and get stimulated, but she has to hold that long dildo in her throat in order to do it. Or ... don't push the switch and have those springs keep her on the cock and put strain on her neck," Randy chuckled.

He took his time as he lubed Mina's asshole, eventually working three fingers inside and loosening up her anal ring. Mina's attention switched from watching Ellie to what was progressing with her ass and regardless of Randy's prep work, she squealed loudly when he pushed his cock inside and started to slowly fuck her ass.

She was so narrow at the waist that he was amazed she took as much of his cock as she did, and was not surprised in the least that she couldn't take all of it. The sight of his dick splitting her ass was delicious, driving Randy onward as he plowed into her, faster and harder. Her anal ring had pushed in with the first advance of his cock, but once he had pulled back the first time a thin membrane of her asshole had remained stretched outward around his shaft; he could watch the movement of his cock through the sheath of flesh.

Within minutes there was a menagerie of sound as Mina would shriek or moan and Ellie would soon respond in kind. Eight minutes into it, Ellie came and moaned mutedly for an extended period.

Randy was ignoring it all as he was focused on how much of his cock he could get into Mina's butthole. He continued watching how his cock split her ass, but no matter what he did or how he did it, 7 inches was all it would take.

He decided again to stop dwelling on it and just enjoy her. Pulling out, Randy released her ankles and wrists, then flipped her over before reattaching her hands to the lower part of the headboard above her head. He scooted himself as close to her ass as he could and then rolled her hips up by taking her ankles and pushing them back toward her head. She was winded, but amped, her body wiggling suggestively.

Looking down, he saw her small, peach shaped ass gaped before him and speared it with his dick.

"Aahhhh ... fuckkkk, oh my godddd," she cried out as he pushed further inside.

Mina flinched as he sunk his cock deeper before putting her ankles around his neck and leaning down into her.

His hands grasped the side of her head, his thumbs on her open mouth as he pushed her knees down into her shoulder joints and again sucked her nipples. He went for maximum stimulation, moving his fingers to her ears, his thumbs on her lips, his mouth alternating between her nipples, and his cock steadily pounding her asshole. Mina approached overload almost immediately and began grunting with each stroke as Randy pummeled her.

He slowed and sat up to look down at her sex between her thighs, still holding her legs tightly together. Her labia was a long slit, no pussy lips showing, but it did show the effect of his cock as it moved in and out of her asshole, her pussy flexing as if it wanted to be drawn into the action. It made him shiver and he pushed her legs back further, her ankles above her head and touching her arms, as he bent down and resumed sucking her nipples.

As he picked up speed, Mina's legs started to twist, shaking uncontrollably as he fucked her ass, and this spread to her entire body as she shrieked in time with his dick. She squirted when she came, the liquid forcing its way out as a geyser sprang from her now opened labia. It coated them both while Randy got in a few last stokes.

He pulled out and let her legs down as her body heaved from exertion and lack of air, releasing her hands before he lay down beside her and kissed her deeply.

As they lay on the bed recovering, Mina asked, "Did you get it all in?"

He didn't have to ask what she meant, and he knew he hadn't because his balls had never slapped her ass.

"No, not quite."

She slammed a hand down on the bed, anger breaking out from her carefully crafted veneer as she sat up and Ellie shrieked from next door.

He covered her hand and looked into her mascara-streaked face, "What difference does it make if I got it all in, as long as you cum?"

"It matters," she told him sardonically.

"It's not a competition Mina."

She laughed at him then, a mocking, borderline demented little laugh. "Maybe to you it's not, but it is to us. We've competed as long as I can remember, in everything."

Randy didn't know how to respond to that and let it go; he thought briefly about trying a stretcher plug in her ass, but the way his cock hit a wall about two-thirds of the way in, he doubted it would make any difference unless it was a foot long and he didn't have an ass-stretcher that size.

Instead, he took her out to the main room and over to where the new apparatus he had bought was; off to the side of her sister Ellie who was still entwined with the deep throat trainer. The extra makeup they had both used for the night had run on them both, leaving each blonde a makeup smeared mess.

The new toy was a bondage rig made of black powder-coated steel. The base consisted of a two-foot by two-foot steel plate bolted to the floor. Rising from it were two rods, each three inches in diameter, that supported more rods formed into an oval of steel that had a padded stomach cushion about the size of a legal pad and five inches thick. The height of the oval was adjustable and the top was removable for ease of access. Attached to the top of the oval were rods that stretched outward to the sides, also adjustable, and adorned with wide, rubber bondage cuffs. The same setup existed on the lower support rods for the subject's feet and would hold them off the floor when someone was strapped into the rig. Randy had drilled down into the concrete pad that was the foundation of the house in order to secure this particular piece firmly in place. It wasn't moving.

"Up you go," he told Mina, picking her up by her waist from behind and laying her across the stomach pad. He then quickly latched the top of the oval across her back as she lay prone on the rig. Her head was slightly higher than her ass and the steel oval was not holding her too tight. It was designed to let the subject move and squirm, that was one of the attractions that had prompted Randy to purchase it.

He quickly pulled each arm back and locked Mina's wrists into the rubber cuffs attached to the bar that was now across her lower back. Straightening, Randy took in the sight of her breasts, hanging in midair as the cushion ended just below them. As he stood in front of her, his dick in her face, he reached down and pulled her nipples upward.

Mina winced and yelped until Randy inserted his dick just inside her mouth and muted her response. She ran her tongue along the underside of his cockhead, stretching her neck as far as she could.

1...34567...10