A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They're young, but they're grown,' he thought to himself, 'let 'em learn the way I did.' What he did do was slightly alter his intended plan for the evening, turning the first part of it into a contest that only he knew about.

Randy made a show of taking a little blue pill at the table before they began to eat and both girls' eyes opened wide in delight. During the meal itself there was minimal conversation as all three were hungry and ate intently.

When Mina finished first, Randy immediately announced, "Y'all didn't know it, but I decided supper would be a race to see who gets to go first. The first one of you who finished their burger would be the winner, so Mina, go to your room and prepare yourself for me."

Mina gave a smile of triumph and looked pointedly at her sister, then got up to leave and as she did Randy spoke again.

"Oh, and Mina, I'm gonna fuck your ass, so make it ready as well."

Ellie and Randy barely caught the fade of her smile as Mina turned to leave, a wobble to her step.

When she was gone, Ellie turned to him, a trace of snippiness in her tone, "And what exactly am I supposed to do while you're fucking her ... again?"

"First, you wash the dishes and then you can do whatever you want. You don't have to stay in your room because we will be in her room. Watch TV. Play some music. Go outside and watch the waves roll in. Or you can stand at the door and listen to us while you play with yourself. It's entirely up to you Ellie. But when we are through, and you don't hear your sister cumming anymore, give me a couple of minutes and then come in. And come in naked."

"Oh, you are scandalous."

"Ha, I just know how to ramp up the desire. By the time we are finished you'll be lit up like a bonfire at a high school homecoming. Don't worry, I'll make sure Mina is sated while I fuck you."

"I wasn't worried," she told him as a salacious smile washed over her face.

He covered her hand on the table and remained silent for several seconds before speaking again.

"Ellie, I have two questions for you. First, did you come out of your room last night and watch us while I fucked your sister?"

She smirked at first, and then smiled playfully. "Maybe."

"Don't do that again, or I'll spank you," and Ellie's smile turned to an impish grin. The thought came to him that she'd probably do it again just to get him to spank her. "Secondly, Mina told me last night that she smokes weed upon occasion. How about you, you smoke dope too?"

Ellie's face turned sober. "I tried it once, didn't like it, never touched it again. Why?"

"I like to know what I'm dealing with, that's all," Randy told her as he rose and began to clean off the table.

He saw the alcohol infused eyes twinkle in the submissive as she got up and said, "Leave it, I got it. Go get ready for her. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll finish and the sooner you finish the sooner I get some dick."

He shrugged, "As you wish." Then he came up beside her and took her near arm. He turned her into him and, without a word, kissed her savagely, so much so that Ellie dropped her head and shuddered as he pulled away.

The other sister had tried to sober herself up a little on the walk to her room. Of course, that was doomed from the start, but it didn't stop her from trying to get a hold of herself. She took a cold shower and used the anal enema attachment, wondering if Randy had these things in every shower in the house. She finished her task, dried off, wrapped the towel around her slender body and went to her luggage.

There she retrieved a small anal dilator that she had purchased after their encounter last year. Randy had caused a small tear the first time he fucked her ass and she had found the five-inch long, black dilator online when she returned home and ordered it. It tapered from a half-inch at the top to an inch and a half at the base and she had been using it for about six months; since she had made the decision that, if given the opportunity, she was coming back to see him. She had also been asking the frat boys she had been dating to fuck her ass, but none of them were even close in size to Randy. Even with all that prep, she was still nervous as she lubed the dilator and began to work it into her ass.

An hour after she had come to her room there was a knock at the door and her anal date with the monster had arrived.

He entered naked and carrying a brown paper grocery bag, sitting it on the dresser. Mina was laying on her side on the bed, the towel still covering her, but revealing most of her tanned lower body. Right away, Randy noticed the black dilator buried in her ass.

"I see you've thought this out," and he jumped onto the queen bed, landing just short of her on his knees. Mina shrieked, then started laughing as she bounced, the towel falling completely away as the bounce landed her on her ass.

She never got a chance to respond to his statement as Randy immediately spread her thighs and began to lick her pussy while he played with the dilator in her ass. Mina's hands found his shaved head and pressed his mouth deeper into her sex as her breath caught in her throat.

She pursed her lips and sucked in air, long and slow, then mumbled, "Damn that's good." Already warmed up due to her activity before he arrived, the thermostat of her libido was now dialed up significantly and her body revealed the results. There were still a few beads of water left over from the shower, but they were joined by beads of sweat, a fine luster beginning to shine on her bronzed skin. She closed her thighs around his head as his tongue worked the folds of her twat and her breathing began to grow shallow and quick. All the while, he continued to move the dilator in and out of her asshole.

"Randy," she barely managed to get his name out, but he did not stop. "You're gonna ... make me ... cummmm," she cried out, her back arching. It was then that he sucked hard on her clit and she exploded. He used both hands on her abdomen to hold her down as he continued to torment her clitoris, sending her into a frenzy as her hands found his forearms and held on tightly.

The salty taste of her juices filled his mouth as he continued, Mina's body wiggling with continued spasms. He freed his hands and moved them to palm her ass, got to his knees and lifted her. Her body arched up and she draped her legs over his shoulders, the small of her back three feet off the bed as he lifted her ass, still sucking on her clit.

"Ohhhh ... myyyy ... goddddd," she cried.

Randy drove his tongue deep inside her pussy and he shook his head from side to side forcefully, driving deeper still while holding her in the air.

"Ohhhhooooo," was her response and she tried to bend her body up to grasp his head as another tremor hit her and thwarted her effort.

He laid her back on the bed and sat up, pulling the dilator out as he did. She twitched once, twice, then three times and he noticed that her small nipples were hard enough to cut glass. Then he spied the bottle of lube on the nightstand and reached over for it.

"Roll over Mina," he told her, and she did so slowly, knowing what was next and putting one of the pillows under her pelvis. Randy smiled as she lay there, her ass hiked up for him and her face looking straight ahead toward the headboard. Her chin was propped on another pillow, and she had draped her arms forward to hold onto the edge of the mattress.

He poured out a palm full of lube and spread it on her ass cheeks before using the fingers of the same hand to slicken her asshole. Mina gave no reaction and he suspected that she was holding her breath in anticipation. Her long, slender legs were together and, with his knees outside of her hips, he bent his cock down and began to push the head against her anal ring. The head of his cock was a half inch wider in diameter than the dilator, but to his memory, it slipped inside much easier than it had almost a year ago. She was still very tight, but he did not have to expend as much effort to get inside.

She tensed when he gained entry and he told her to relax and waited for her to get used to the feel of him. Slowly he started to fuck her ass, leaning over her back and supporting himself with his hands on either side of her body as he prone boned her. Mina widened her thighs a little and the sounds of air escaping her asshole filled the room as he was pulling all the way out of her ass on each stroke before going back inside.

"Oh god," she lamented as she heard it, embarrassed. She still struggled with his cock, but she lay there and took it as he picked up speed at a glacial rate. She began to moan and call out to him as he filled her ass more. Her head slowly tilted from side to side as she hummed and grunted. Knowing that he had caused a small fissure last time, Randy was constantly checking his cock for blood, but there was none.

About that time her breathing changed, much like it did every time she was about to cum, and all thoughts of embarrassment faded away from Mina's mind.

Randy knew the sign as well and slowed to a stop before withdrawing his cock with a plopping sound.

"Get up on your hands and knees," he instructed, and she did.

"Did you get it all in?" Mina asked, short of breath as her head turned slightly back.

He hadn't. In fact, he had gotten barely half his cock inside her, but he was not going to push it just to get it all inside. Randy saw no need in telling her that. The object here was to get her to cum from being fucked in the ass and anything that distracted from that was not helpful.

"Not quite."

She exhaled in an exasperated manner, her face turning back to the headboard, but did not say anything as she began to wiggle her ass.

Randy spread her knees wider and moved in behind her. He checked her asshole for blood, but found none and pressed his dick inside and began to pump, going a little bit deeper each time until he was halfway, and her gut closed him out again. If he had thought her pussy was tight, it was nothing compared to the ass that gripped his cock and denied him full entry. Each time coming back, her hips moved with his dick as he pulled out almost all the way and Mina would moan loudly. She groaned even louder each time he went back inside, pushing her body forward, and the rhythm of their coupling was set for the next little while until an idea struck him.

Withdrawing again, he told her, "Play with yourself Mina."

"What?" she asked, as he had broken her reverie.

"Finger your pussy."

She did, moving her right hand back as Randy stood on the bed and placed a foot on either side of her, just in front of her knees. He squatted, the head of his dick zeroing in on her gaping asshole like the proton torpedo Skywalker had fired at the exhaust port of the Death Star. He gripped her lower back with his hands, his fingers curling around her sides to her abdomen while his thumbs met at her spine.

As he impaled her, she turned her head to the right and he could tell that her fingers had intensified their massage of her clit by the way her upper arm moved. He began to pound her ass and the harder he went at her, the more she began to babble. Randy didn't watch his dick, foregoing the question of 'Did it get all the way in?' and concentrated on her reactions as her breathing again began to give her away.

He came first with a loud "Argggghh" as he held his cock deep and looked down. There was still three inches visible as it twitched with each jet of cum that fired off inside Mina. Randy shivered and began to fuck her ass again until she went silent. He saw her hand leave her pussy and come to the bed to support herself as she grunted and came, her ass undulating under the assault of his dick.

Something wet splashed his the backs of his lower legs as he continued to fuck her ass, slowing slightly as Mina's butt rotated up to meet him and then back down again as her knees widened and she gave out a long, low grunt from deep in her soul.

Randy sat down behind her, between her legs and looked at her rear sticking up in the air. Both her holes were gaped, her pussy from last night's fucking and her asshole from just now. Her climax had caused her to squirt, not once, but twice, the evidence forming a large wet spot between her knees as both her holes continued to drip. He rolled her over onto her back in the wet spot and waited as she slowly regained her regular breathing. Wondering if she had ever squirted before, he got up and went to the grocery bag he had brought with him.

"I seem to remember you telling me that you wanted me to treat you like I treat Ellie," he said as he approached the bed. Actually, she had said fuck, but she did not correct him, her eyes a little glassy and her mouth hanging open. He couldn't tell if her drunken look was from the alcohol, his cock, or a combination of both. He took two leather wrist cuffs from the bag, put them on her and then attached each to the proper upper corner of the queen bed with a leather strap and left some slack.

"What are you doing?" she asked haltingly as he moved onto the bed between her thighs with the bag. Out came two identical penis-shaped dildos, each seven inches long and two inches wide.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you like I fuck her, so I'm treating you like I treat your sister," he answered.

"Oh god, me and my big mouth," she whined as he lubed each of the dildos with her bottle. He put the first one in her asshole to her grunting and then filled her pussy with the second and patted her mons.

"How's that feel?"

"Stuffed," she replied, her voice high and tense.

"Well, let's make sure they stay put," and he reached into the bag and pulled out a black leather chastity belt, sliding it under her ass and buckling it tight around her waist before pulling the strap from her back up between her legs, across the butt of each of the dildos, and then buckling it to the belt just below her navel.

He then got up from the bed and attached two leather cuffs to her ankles.

"Oh lord," she fretted.

When Randy had finished, he reached down and grabbed her by her ankles. It was just then that he heard the bedroom door open and saw Mina look that way, but he did not. Instead, he pulled her body toward the foot of the bed by her ankles, spread her legs and anchored each of her feet to a corner, again leaving some slack in the leather straps.

He glanced briefly at Ellie and walked back to the head of the bed and held up a remote, pressing the button with a flourish. A faint buzzing filled the room. When Mina opened her mouth in response to the vibrations in both her holes, Randy put the final touch in place by ball-gagging the elder of the sisters and holding her head up to secure the strap of the gag behind her head. He stacked two pillows under her head and shoulders to keep them elevated, so she wouldn't be lying flat with the gag.

Then Randy kissed Mina gently on the forehead and rose from the bed as she tried to speak with no success. He glanced over and saw Ellie standing at the doorway, naked and fondling herself as she watched Mina start to squirm. Randy left the bed, stopped at the door, and kissed Ellie deeply before they both looked back at Mina and Randy said aloud, "Sometimes I like to leave the restraints just loose enough that they can thrash hopelessly."

Ellie gave her older sibling an exaggerated wave good-bye, "Have fun," and they turned off the lights and were gone, the door closing behind them.

Mina looked uselessly into the pitch black of her room and felt her body give in to the vibrations between her legs. She knew she was rushing headlong to another orgasm and there was not a thing she could do to stop it. What made her apprehensive was the fact that she did not really want to stop it. When it arrived, her body bridged on the bed, only the leather holding her earthbound as her consciousness floated away with her climax.

Meanwhile, Randy had taken Ellie next door to her own room and sat in the leather club chair, holding her hands as she stood nude in front of him.

"What did you do to occupy yourself?" he asked.

"I watched the ocean for a while, but that turned boring so then I got my phone out and researched piercings like you said. That only made me horny. So, then I got really smart and looked at some hardcore porn. That made me even hornier. Duh! The first one was kinda tame, but the second one was rather intense."

Randy bypassed the piercing research revelation and went straight to the porn watching.

"Tell me what the second video was about."

"Well, I'm guessing she was a stripper 'cause she gave the guy a lap dance and they ended up fucking in a chair. Anyways, I couldn't take watching another one, so I came to her door, and it was right after you finished with her ass by the sound of it and I waited outside and listened until I heard things calm down."

"Give me a lap dance," he ordered, and Ellie placed her hands on the arms of the chair and crawled into his lap, her knees on either side of him on the cushion. They were both naked, but she did not try to put his cock inside. Instead, she turned sexy, grinding while fondling her DDs, shaking them at him and pinching her own nipples. After a few minutes she moved her hands to the back of the chair and bent down to kiss him while her hips continued to grind into his groin, his shaft rubbing her pelvis. In the middle of the kiss, they both heard Mina's euphoric, muted cries as she orgasmed in the next room.

Ellie sat up and said in a soft voice, "I thought you gagged her."

"I did."

"Well, well, as loud as that was, it must have been a good one. When do I get mine?"

He told her to go get on the bed and position herself in whatever way she wanted his cock, and her dazzling smile overtook him with her delight.

Randy made a quick trip to the bathroom to pee and took a washcloth and cleaned off his cock. The thought occurred to him that he should have had Ellie clean it, but it was too late. When he came back, Mina was cumming again next door. He turned to find Ellie on her hands and knees in the middle of the queen bed.

It had been over twenty-four hours since she'd been fucked and Randy had continually teased, not only her body, but her mind as well, by fucking her sister in the same dwelling. She was more than ready.

He went straight in behind her and bent to lick her pussy from behind, finding that she was already wet. Spanking her ass until red handprints became barely visible on her copper skin, he watched as she flexed her legs and continually moved her ass back toward him.

She wanted to feel his cock so bad in that moment that nothing else mattered. She would have done anything he asked of her to feel him inside and in a tortured voice, full of desire she hissed, "Please put your cock in me."

He did, grabbing her exquisite ass and pulling her back onto him. Ellie dropped her head and sighed when she felt his balls against her clit and widened her knees to change the angle just as he started to slowly fulfill her need. That familiar feeling overcame her, and she called out to him.

"Oh yes Randy, fuck me. Fill me up with that big ass cock," and then she started fucking him back in a much quicker tempo than he had been using.

Randy reached down and pulled her upright by her hair, grabbing a tit with his other hand. He let go of her hair and filled both hands with her breasts, using them like handles to fuck her harder. It wasn't easy, because Ellie's tits were much more than a handful and though Randy's hands were large there was no way he could grip them properly. Still, he managed better than five minutes of good, hard sex before she came the first time.

"Ohhhh ... ohhhh ... ohhh," her voice quivered as she dropped her chin down and shuddered before growing still while he continued to pound her like a fucktoy. Suddenly she reached back and grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him fully into her and holding him there as she raised her head and cried out, "Oh god yessss!"