A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her breasts and she flopped forward on the bed to her chest and twitched, Randy's cock becoming disengaged in the process. The room grew quiet for a moment, until Mina's wailing came through, loud and clear, from the other room.

"Is that five ... or six?" Randy asked, looking toward the wall that separated the two sisters. When he looked back down, Ellie had pushed herself back up onto her knees and had lowered her torso so that her chin was on the bed, and she was looking straight ahead. It just so happened that the wall she was looking at was where her sister's room was.

Randy slid his knees up as close to hers as he could and re-entered. Ellie's forearms were flat on either side of her head and pointed forward, much like the Sphinx, and he reached down and pinned her wrists to the bed as he picked up steam. Again, she moaned as her breathing changed. She lasted longer this time, her orgasm ratcheting itself up in such a way that he could almost hear the clicks each time her body edged closer.

Something unusual then occurred. Mina began her stifled moaning from next door and Ellie simultaneously came, the ratchet releasing with a flood of babbling as her body shook under him. He briefly thought of stories he'd heard about twins feeling what each other felt, but left the thought as he sat back on his haunches and watched her empty pussy continue to pulsate. They were sisters, but not twins.

He reached out and rubbed her luscious ass and as he did, Ellie snaked both her arms behind her back and crossed them until each hand was at the opposite elbow.

It was too good of a sight to not take advantage of, and made his cock twitch. "My, my, aren't we a good little slut," he told her as he moved back in and pinned her forearms to her back with both hands.

"Umm hmm," she moaned, still looking straight ahead, her mouth buried in the mattress.

Randy navigated his cock until the head was just at the entrance of her vulva and then slammed it home in one hard stroke, making her gasp as he began to power fuck her. He rocked her copper-colored body so hard that it seemed like the mattress was moving with each stroke. Ellie cried out in carnal pleasure each time Randy hit bottom and came rather quickly as he fucked her through her orgasm until she came a consecutive time.

He was so amped by her that he needed to cum and had made up his mind that he wasn't stopping until he had. Her hair was crazed, flying all over the bed as he pounded her, and he found himself mesmerized by the sight of her ass as it altered its shape under his onslaught.

By the time she had her sixth orgasm, Ellie had buried all of her face into the bed and her cries were muted when Randy's balls finally released, spraying her womb with his seed. He laid on top of her, breathing heavily as he kissed her sweaty shoulder before rolling off to the side and wiping his own sweat from his brow.

Ten minutes passed before she raised her head and looked at him, smiling naughtily.

"Wow, your sister was right; your eyes are a lighter shade of blue. I've never seen that before," he whispered.

Ellie looked away for a second and licked her lips slowly before turning back to him, "I don't like it."

"Why?"

"Because I can't control it."

"Do you like how hard I make you cum?"

"Yes," she answered softly.

"Well, you can't control that either."

"This is true, but your cock is like a magic wand ... a huge, fucking, magic orgasm wand," she told him and then they heard Mina again from the other room before Randy spoke again.

"I'd like nothing better than to lie here and have you compliment me some more, but I think it's time we released your sister," Randy told her, looking into the washed-out blue of her eyes.

When they walked in and flipped the lights on, Randy held Ellie at bay with a hand as they looked at her older sister cumming once again. Mina strained hard in the cuffs that held her with the veins in her neck showing and the tendons in her arms and legs threatening to snap. It was then that a squirt forced its way out from around the dildo in her pussy and Mina's limp body fell back onto the bed spent and mewing weakly. The vibrators still buzzed away inside her.

The sight gave Randy a chill. He had bound women before with some form of stimulation for a couple of hours, but seeing the way Mina was wrung out just then it really intrigued him about extended bondage and stimulation and the orgasms it might render. He made a mental note to revisit the thought later.

Ellie dragged him back to the here and now.

"I wanna be next."

He turned to her and saw something new in her face: a mix of jealousy, desire, and uncertainty. He liked the look.

"You're gonna have to wait your turn, maybe the next time you come to visit."

Mina squealed and they turned to see her ass rising off the bed as she started to cum again.

"You just wanna hold it over my head so I'll come back," Ellie told him over the noise as they watched her sister's body squirm wildly.

"Yeah, right. Like you weren't coming back anyways."

The blonde beside him gave a dirty little giggle, "Yeah, you got me," and then she tipped her head toward her sister, "I think she's done."

Mina had finished her cum and they unstrapped her, took off the belt, removed the vibrators, and changed the soaked sheets as she sat exhausted on the leather club chair in her room.

Ellie observed out loud that it must have been good, judging by the way Mina was moaning and squirming, but didn't get a reply. The younger sister then turned acidic, "I mean, judging by how wet the sheets are it seems that you just cum at the drop of a hat."

Mina gave her a weak sneer, but still didn't speak as she drank from a bottle of Pedialyte that Randy had retrieved for her.

He left them there, giving good night wishes as he departed. Mina got a chill down her back as her sister also said good night while overtly checking out her orgasm wracked body.

Later that night Mina awakened suddenly from a deep sleep in a cold sweat. Her pussy was sopping wet, having leaked onto the fresh linens on the bed. She wondered why for several minutes and then was appalled when she remembered the dream she'd had; a dream in which her little sister was eating her out and making her cum.

***

Friday

Mina was again moving slowly, obviously sore, when she came into the kitchen Friday morning as Randy was preparing omelets. Her hair was pulled back with a pink scrunchie on top of her head, rather than in back and despite the hair being longer, it made Randy think of Pebbles from the Flintstones.

"Quite a night you had last night," he said after a glance and then returned his attention to whisking eggs.

"Yeah, you don't have to tell me about it."

"You ever squirted before?" he asked placidly, still whisking.

"First thing in the morning and right to it I see," she said sarcastically and poured herself a cup of coffee. "I've leaked before, done it with you, but you know that." She tasted the coffee, black with no sugar or creamer, then continued, "No ... I've never done what I did last night in my entire life."

Randy could tell that she was uncomfortable about it, "It's natural Mina, nothing at all to be embarrassed about."

He set the bowl he had been stirring in the refrigerator and came to where she had sat at the round dining room table, standing to her side.

"Hair of the dog?" he asked playfully, his hands by his side.

She looked up at him, the slightest trace of a smile on her face, "What? Got destroyed last night so I need a fuck first thing in the morning to cure my aches?"

He dropped his shorts, his cock semi-hard and at her left shoulder. Her eyes went to it and Randy saw her lips part.

"Only if you want to," he told her.

She wore only an oversized t-shirt and turned her body ninety degrees in the seat toward him, taking his cock in her hand as she looked up with doe eyes before the first timid lick.

"Ah, what the fuck, YOLO," she declared and opened wide to take him in her mouth. Randy took her by the Pebbles ponytail and gently intimated that she should get on her knees while he replaced her in the chair. They traded spots and she continued sucking the head of his cock through the entire operation, her hand gripping the base tightly.

"Slurp ... slurp ... slurp ... slurp" was the sound her mouth made as she bobbed her head in his lap in a continual motion and held firmly onto his dick with her hand. His cock had quickly gotten about 90% hard and for some reason he was really horny this morning.

He used the ponytail to pull her mouth off his dick so he could look Mina in the eyes. They were bloodshot and red around the edges, but the look of yearning was unmistakably present.

"Do you want my cock?"

She nodded.

"Say it Mina."

The fingers of her right hand still encircled his dick and she resumed jerking him off, "I want your cock."

He stood and took her cup of coffee and the centerpiece that held napkins, salt, and pepper to the counter. When he turned back, Mina had stood and was taking off her t-shirt. Her thin, tanned body was elongated as she stretched her arms up and his cock got even harder as he watched her.

As he approached, Mina saw that look in his eye and knew he was going to pound her again. She thought about how much she had cum in the last day and a half and her body internally shuddered, knowing it was about to happen again. A flood of endorphins released all at once and sent her mind spinning with such fury that the next thing she realized, Randy had laid her on the table on her back. He had her right leg up on his shoulder and her left pushed out to the side with his hand and then she felt the pressure of his manhood as it entered her pussy.

"Ugghhh," she grimaced as he sunk half his cock home, her back involuntarily arching. He bent to kiss her deeply and she moaned as more of his ten inches slowly disappeared inside her.

Her mind was in a delirium. She had awakened sore and somewhat self-conscious about having squirted the night before. She wasn't fully awake when she had come to the kitchen, slightly hung over, and before she knew what was happening her body had taken over, leaving her so hot that she had to have him. Mina had never fucked the morning after before, but here she was, splayed-out on the table with Randy slowly and sensually fucking her again.

A sudden pain in her right nipple captured her attention and she looked down and saw that Randy was twisting and pulling it as he slowly increased the timing of his strokes. She yelped and he relented for a moment before doing it again.

Randy looked down at her labia as he stroked her and pulled at her nipple. It was again split wide, almost grotesquely so, her thin pussy lips now blood engorged and stretched tightly around his shaft just like when he had fucked her pussy two nights ago. Her nipple was small, but felt hard as a diamond to his fingers as he continually played with it.

The look on her face turned to one of distress and he slowed until he was barely moving and asked, "Do you wanna stop?"

Mina reached up, her shoulders leaving he table, and grabbed him by the nape of the neck as she pulled his face closer to hers. Her eyes were frantic, her brow furrowed.

"No," she gritted out; her teeth clinched as he continued to pinch her nipple. "You don't stop 'til I cum!"

"Yes ma'am," Randy answered and suddenly went full bore, pulling her ass just off the edge of the table as his balls slapped her asshole.

He released her nipple and his hand immediately found her throat, fingers and thumb on the sides as he lightly squeezed. Her muted grunts confirmed that his cock was hitting her cervix. She was still not accustomed to his length and girth, but he now had it balls deep inside her and she squirmed as he kept her pinned to the table with his hand.

As her need to cum grew more urgent, her cries turned more desperate.

"Ahh, yeah," she croaked in a soft whimper, his hand still on her throat. He would squeeze it for a few seconds, just to introduce her to it, and then allow her to breath. Gradually he increased the time he held her throat tight until she was squirming in his grasp, her hands on his around her neck.

They had been going at it for the better part of ten minutes when he knew she was near the edge. When he let her breath again, she whispered, "You're gonna make me cum." Randy had barely been able to make the words out, she had said them so softly. Any doubt though, was erased in the next moment when she cried out louder, "You're gonna make me fuckin' cum!"

She threw her head back, her eyes closed with his hand still on her throat, but not squeezing. Her head was tilted so far back that Randy could look up her nostrils as they flared. She had a smirky smile on her face and her head tilted from side to side as the approaching storm inside her worked its way throughout her body.

Randy almost laughed as another image flashed into his head. She reminded him of the dog Snoopy when he would dance with his head tilted up in one of the Peanuts cartoons.

Mina shook him from his thought as she again rose to pull his face to hers. Her eyes were open now and her mouth was moving like she was trying to speak, though no sound came, and then she began to kiss Randy feverishly, He felt her entire body shake and she broke the kiss, leaving her lips so close to his that he felt them tremble.

Bringing her other arm into play, she held on tight to his neck with both hands and convulsed as her orgasm rocked her. Her body shook in waves, and she began to groan as hers hips ground on the cock that was still rock hard inside her.

When it had passed, Mina's face was still within inches of Randy's. He saw her face relax, her eyes brightening as a smile overtook her. She had not squirted this time, even though she had climaxed hard.

He let her leg down and she brought her other one up to wrap them both around his waist pulling him closer. She sat on the edge of the dining room table, both legs locked tightly around his waist and her breasts brushing against his chest. Her hands moved to embrace his face, "You know something, sometimes the way you make me cum scares the shit outta me."

Randy let the comment slide, kissing her and then asking if she could water ski. She told him "Of course," and the afternoon's activity had been decided.

*

It was sunny and in the low 80s as he had driven the girls to the marina on the sound side, just below Corolla where he kept his boat. It was a 22' Bombardier ski-boat and they sat in the lateral bow seats in the same bikinis they had worn to the waterpark as he powered out into the sound. They both were smiling, but Mina was still moving lethargically.

Five minutes into the trip out, over the noise of the engine, Randy heard Ellie ask her sister "What's wrong with you, moving all slow and stiff?"

"I'm sore," Mina answered while holding her hand out into the spray of the boat.

Ellie turned her face to the sun, "Yeah, I know. I am too. Ain't it grand!"

Mina turned and incredulously asked her, "Who are you and what have you done with my baby sister?" and Ellie only laughed at her in return.

Once they had arrived out in the middle of the sound, Randy had stopped the boat and let it drift.

"Combo or slalom?" he asked.

"Slalom," both girls had replied in unison.

They had decided among themselves that Ellie would go first, and she distracted Randy when she struggled getting the life vest secured over her large chest. He played the rope out and then helped her down the ladder into the water.

Just before she pushed off, he asked her, "You can get up on one ski, right?"

"Baby, you should know, I can get anything up," and she winked at him and pushed off the side of the boat with both feet and floated a few yards away. Randy dropped the ski into the water, pushing it toward her and she got to it, putting her feet in the bindings.

Mina had moved to the rear seat to Randy's left and he turned and ogled her for a moment. In the sun her hair was almost white. She was sitting with both hands beside her on the seat, leaning forward slightly and the effect was a nice cleavage shot of her tits. He reached down and palmed the left one. Mina looked down at his hand without otherwise moving as he continued to grope her, then she looked up at him, her lips pursed, and air-kissed him.

"I enjoyed last night," he said, letting go of her breast.

"It was rather intense," she replied, then continued, "my body hasn't been this sore since you first fucked me a year ago."

"I hope that doesn't make it unpleasant for you."

"Oh no, not really. To be honest, I'm exaggerating a little bit because I'm saving my energy for later. I have a feeling I'm going to need it, but I enjoyed last night too. And this morning," and she pursed her lips and air-kissed him again.

"Hey, you two ... we gonna talk or ski?" Ellie yelled from the water.

Randy and Mina stared at each other for a beat longer and then Randy yelled back, "You ready?"

"Yep!" she hollered and he hit the throttle.

Ellie got going on the first try and Randy could tell that the girls had probably spent a lot of time on a lake somewhere by the way she skillfully slalomed. The water was smooth, making for good skiing and when he helped her back aboard Randy realized it wasn't entirely warm yet as her large nipples stood at full attention when she took the vest off. She wrapped herself in a towel and sat in the seat Mina had used as her sister climbed into the water and put on the ski.

Mina was as adept as her younger sister, acquitting herself well as he pulled her across the gray water. He had turned to Ellie, her wet hair flying around her head and a pair of oversized sunglasses hiding half her face, and nodded his approval.

They each took a second turn, and he pulled them faster, much to their delight. Around one in the afternoon, he took them down to an area with several small islands and found an out of the way area on the east side of one of them that was shaded by several scrub pines.

Randy had called ahead and had the marina make sandwiches and pack a cooler and they sat in the shade and ate lunch. He asked them where they had learned to ski and they each took turns telling stories of summers spent on one of the large watershed lakes, created by dammed rivers, which dotted the western piedmont area of the state near their hometown.

Afterwards he moved the boat to the west side of the island and anchored it in the sun so the girls could lay out while Randy wet a hook. He set about getting together his rod & reel, finding the package of bait shrimp the marina had put in the cooler.

He got distracted by the two in the bow of the boat. Mina had just finished rubbing suntan lotion on Ellie's naked body. She turned toward him to allow Ellie to reciprocate, her nipples hard, and Randy watched as her face turned strange when Ellie's fingers lingered in certain areas of her body.

He smiled and threw out his first cast of the day and then settled in with a cigarette and a Mt. Dew.

Things were quiet and sedate for a couple of hours, the only interruptions coming when the girls turned and reapplied lotion to each other.

After getting not even a nibble on his line, Randy pulled anchor around 3:30 while the girls put their suits back on and they headed back to the marina. On the drive to the house, he told them that they needed to get showered and dolled up to go out for pizza as soon as they got back. Then he added as he parked in the garage, "Oh, and you both need to use the attachment again cause I'm fucking you both in the ass when we get home from supper."

The girls looked at him and then each other before they hurried to their respective rooms. Knowing it would take them longer than himself, Randy went into the playroom to prepare some things for later in the evening before he took his shower and dressed.