A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good little slut," he told her as he let go of her nipples and brushed the hair out of her face. "And just think Mina, you did it automatically, like you just knew that was what you were supposed to do," and the thin blonde moaned around his dick in the realization that he was right.

She hated admitting it to herself, that just being with him meant ceding control. It was not how she normally conducted her sex life, but being in his realm, she somehow felt compelled to let go. As she continued sucking his cock, she admitted to herself that the reason for her compulsion was the orgasms he could wring out of her. They were out of this world and more pleasing than she had ever imagined orgasms could be. For a moment she wondered if the price was too high for her to pay, but then other things interrupted her thought process.

Randy had removed his cock from her mouth, walked behind her where her legs were flailing and locked each ankle into the rubber cuffs at the bottom of the device. Her legs were draped down toward the floor, giving him a clear path to her ass. The result left Mina splayed in midair, her wrists and ankles locked wide as her torso lay at a ten-degree angle, just the right height for whatever he wanted to put her through.

He smacked her hard on the nearest ass cheek, ignored her cry and told her as he ran his fingers lightly down her flank, "This is a new device. I just ordered it and you are going to christen it for me."

Mina opened her mouth to speak and he pushed a penis-gag into her mouth, past the catch at the back of her throat as she retched and bucked in her bondage. It was black with the base consisting of a two-inch ball gag. He pulled the straps tight behind her head and buckled it in place, making her mouth insanely full, her lips sealed tight around the ball as she retched again and Randy rubbed her throat gently.

"Nnngh ... mmmph!" she shrieked as he left her sightline and a few moments later she heard something roll up behind her.

"Breath through your nose and you'll be fine," he told her as he massaged her ass and checked the wetness of her crotch.

"Whht ... nnnnn!" she moaned as her limbs thrashed in the cuffs.

"Relax Mina, you ask what now? What now is I'm gonna make you cum."

He had positioned a fucking machine on a stand behind her. Attached to it was a seven-inch by two-inch, lifelike dildo. He had lubed it up and placed the head at the entrance to her vagina before starting it.

"Whhhttttttt!!!" she howled as the machine started to fuck her.

"It's a fucking machine Mina. They cost anywhere from $500 to a couple o' thousand dollars. If you like it, I'll buy you one. It's set to a computer program that will vary how hard it fucks you and how deep. The more noise in the room, the harder it's gonna fuck you. Now pardon me while I go make your sister cum really loud," and he slapped her hard on the ass once more, making her flinch as he walked over to where Ellie was humming out another orgasm with her nose on the switch and the dildo deep in her throat.

"Ahh, my lovely slut, time for some relief?"

"Mmmmmm," was all Ellie could manage and she began to back off the silicone schlong.

At that moment Mina moaned loudly and the sound of the air-driven machine picked up its pace, fucking her harder.

"Look at your older sister over there, cumming already. Are you ready to cum on my cock Ellie?"

"Plssssss," she begged, her lips puckered around the shaft, about seven inches showing as she pulled on the springs.

Randy reached down and adjusted the device Ellie was locked onto, tilting it so that she bent over at the waist, and it would pull her face straight down. He unlocked her wrists from her ankles; the wrists remaining bound together at her back, but he spread her ankles and got to his knees behind her.

"Waaaaa," Ellie questioned.

"Oh, you thought I was taking the vibrator out? Oh no, sorry. Mina's getting spitroasted so I thought the least I could do was fill all of your holes."

He picked up a little black box that Ellie had not seen and pressed several buttons. She felt the Lush come alive in her pussy and groaned earnestly, her world starting to melt into a kaleidoscope of stimulation and desire.

"Ah, it works. You see Ellie, I've disabled your switch. The Lush is gonna run on its own continuously, but when it detects sound above a certain decibel level, it's gonna switch patterns and intensity. But guess what ... the intensity runs from zero to ten and it will never go below seven," and he ended by yelling really loudly to demonstrate.

Ellie squealed as the Lush switched its pattern and not long afterward Mina began a series of moans as her machine had begun to fuck her in long, slow strokes, holding itself deep in her pussy for several seconds before withdrawing, only to return once again in tantalizingly slow fashion.

Ellie felt him rub lube into her asshole. She had already cum five times from pushing the switch and sweat coated her tanned body; a body that was supported only by her knees and her mouth on the fake cock in her throat. The throbbing in her twat was sending her toward another one and she knew that when he started to fuck her ass that she was gonna have no choice but to swallow all of the cock in her mouth. The thought of it all was flooding her with apprehension and arousal, her ass twitching.

Ellie felt the wide head split her asshole and continue its slide deep inside her. True to her thought, as Randy began to fuck her ass, it pushed her deeper onto the dildo in her mouth.

"Gdddd," she whimpered passionately as she felt her body respond to every click of the ratchet as it began, and in her state, the clicks seemed magnified.

Mina was reeling from stimulation, but she could not take her eyes off her sister being pummeled by Randy's cock. In that moment, she realized she was jealous of the obvious bond between the two and briefly wondered why it existed, but just as quickly the thought was lost to another orgasm.

The machine had pushed her body further upward on the cushion, as far as her restraints would allow. As she grunted out her cum, the machine adjusted and just kept following her, continuing its reach into the deep recesses of her sex and her body thrummed, arms and legs quivering harshly. And then she heard Ellie climax loudly as Randy continued to fuck her ass and steeled herself for the new pattern that she knew the machine would now acquire. The phallus in her pussy began short quick strokes, quadrupling in speed from the fucking she had been receiving and Mina moaned along with the change in pace.

Ellie's orgasm had run its course and she was struggling with balance as Randy continued driving into her. The vibrator in her pussy was humming along also, changing its pattern every time someone loudly grunted, groaned, or moaned.

The younger blonde was on stimulation overload, but she was happy, exhilarated really. She had fallen in love with this kind of sex; of being restrained and cumming in complete surrender. She wanted more of it and would do about anything to get Randy to give it to her. If there had been any semblance of hesitation left, it was gone. She was all-in for as much of Randy as she could get before the march of time would curtail this period of her life.

She felt another orgasm begin to well up inside her, the notching approaching its zenith until Randy began to bellow and she felt the hotness of his cum as it released into her bowels. She whimpered as she came again, and somewhere in her blurred existence she heard Mina howl as her machine began to long stroke her furiously.

Randy had pulled out of Ellie's ass and he was now checking her eyes, cum still dripping from his cock.

"Yep, washed out. Guess you enjoyed that," he said as he left her to continue the struggle with the Lush and the dildo down her throat, patting her head before he walked over to Mina.

He stopped the fucking machine with the dildo deep inside the elder sister and removed the gag, his cock in her face. Saliva and mucus poured from Mina's mouth as she dropped her head and spit-up on the floor. He took her by the hair and turned her head up so he could see her makeup-streaked face, strings of drool running from her chin, her mouth limply open.

"Do you want to clean it?" he asked.

Mina looked at his cock with reservation and licked her lips, not sure she wanted to taste her little sister's ass. The seconds ticked by as she contemplated what to do and then Randy turned the machine back on, and overrode the computer program to turn the speed to high. The thin blonde opened her mouth and moaned an amorous cry before she latched onto the head of his cock and worked her neck to take him deeper. Randy then spitroasted her with the machine and Mina came again; a long, trembling, loss of control with a squirting orgasm that splashed onto the floor as she continued to suck him clean. The loudness of her moaning had triggered the Lush in Ellie's pussy and the younger sister had joined the elder to cum in unison.

*

Randy had turned both girls loose from their bondage and they each sat on the floor of the playroom, attempting to catch their breath with a bottle of water.

After he had released Mina, she sat with her arms back and legs splayed. Randy looked and saw that both her pussy and ass were red, puffy, and open.

"Got a nice little double gape going on their Mina." She looked down, not able to see her asshole, but still blushing as she brought her hand to her mouth in embarrassment at the sight of her yawning pussy. "Don't worry baby, it'll go away. Just remember the pleasure you had along the way," and she gave him a sordid smile as the red in her tanned face slowly faded.

With a hoarse voice, Ellie spoke up, "You were going to do this to us tonight regardless, weren't you?"

"You mean, I was gonna put Mina on that," and he pointed to the apparatus her sister had been bound in, "and I was gonna put you on the trainer even without you two having designs on taking control of the evening?"

"Yeah, that's what I mean," Ellie confirmed as he gently took them both by the arm and helped them up, walking them out of the playroom.

"Of course I was. That little plot you two hatched just gave me the excuse of punishment for doing it."

"But why?" Mina questioned as they approached the main part of the house.

"Why? Simply because I can Mina. Along with the fact that, deep down inside, you wanted me to ... now didn't you?"

She looked up at him as they walked toward the girls' separate bedrooms and grudgingly gave her reply, "Damn you, yes. I wanted you to take me. And the result was intense. The most intense orgasm I've ever had. I didn't know I could cum like that. Hell, before this week, I didn't know I could squirt, much less from being fucked in the ass." Her reply was earnest, but tinged with something else. Randy thought he almost heard defeat in Mina's words.

"Yeah, that's quite a thing you got going there sis," Ellie piped up as they arrived at the twin doors, "I guess we found another way that we aren't alike."

Mina grimaced, but did not reply, her face glum.

"Well then, good night you two, until the sunrise," and he kissed them both on the cheek and left for his own bed.

The sisters looked at each other and after a few seconds started to smile weakly. They bid each other sweet dreams and went into their rooms to rest for the next day and what it might bring.

***

Saturday

Ellie made sure she was up early on Saturday morning and entered Randy's bedroom naked just after eight.

"Hi," she shyly announced her presence just as he was getting out of bed.

"Hi yourself. Don't worry about your sister, I think she's about worn out," he offered, coming to her.

"Hadn't crossed my mind actually. The only thing I've thought about is you," she told him with the raspy voice of some 70's female rocker.

"Oh really? Well, let's fix that," and he pointed to the bed. "On your back with your head hanging off the edge," and he went to the bathroom to wash off his face. When he returned Ellie was in the prescribed position. He marveled at the way her huge breasts sat upright on her chest as she lay there. As he got closer, he saw that her legs were spread wide enough for her right hand to be buried in her snatch and that she was masturbating.

Even limp, Randy's cock was easily seven inches long and he let it hang in Ellie's face as he straddled her head. Without being told, she opened wide to suck it to life and provide her what she needed so badly first thing in the morning. He massaged her breasts as her fingers continued to dive deep into the recesses of her sex while she worked on his cock handsfree.

The beginning was easy as she worked her neck and jaw to get all of him inside, vigorously using her tongue to swipe aggressively on the top of his shaft as she sucked. Within minutes, her labor became much more difficult as Randy stiffened and then became rock hard. It was as if she were back on the trainer from last night, but with little to no retching.

It was then that Randy pinched both her nipples hard and pulled her titties toward himself, forcing his cock all the way down her throat and holding her there by her nips. Twenty seconds passed, then thirty, then forty. After a full sixty seconds he relented and released her nipples. Ellie gasped as his cock departed her mouth, saliva running down her forehead as her mouth remained open to suck in more air.

He pinched her nipples again, pulling her breasts straight up as he put the head of his cock on her nose and top lip and waited for Ellie to take him into her mouth again. When she finally did, he released her breasts and watched them rebound back to their natural shape. Slowly he started to face fuck her, deeper and deeper as he continued to pull at her huge knockers.

Ellie brought both her hands up and reached to grasp the back of his thighs as she struggled with his cock in her mouth. He was being just gentle enough that she could snatch a breath when she needed it, but the action was much more intense than she had anticipated first thing in the morning.

It was then that Randy grabbed her by the back of her elbows and held them there, using her arms as leverage to fuck her mouth. Her head was hanging down and he had it pinned to the side of the mattress as he watched her throat bulge, his large cock going as deep as it ever had. The sight made his dick even harder. She kept trying to work her jaw to take him in increments, but it was difficult with the relentlessness he was employing as he throated her. She found herself constantly in need of air and only able to inhale less than a full breath as her heart pumped wildly and the blood rushed to her head. The result was that she was on edge and needy, growing hornier and hotter by the second.

Randy reached over her, Ellie's lips becoming pressed into his groin, and began to finger bang her. Her diaphragm tried to heave, searching for air, just as he had begun to stimulate her G-spot. With her hands flailing about, she slapped his ass, needing air, until suddenly her body detonated in orgasm, and he backed his cock out and let her writhe in ecstasy.

Ellie might have moaned, or screamed, or even called his name, but she had not the breath for it as her body fought to fill her lungs while she was still cumming. Without giving her time for respite, Randy walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed aboard, pulling the blonde by her knees toward him and immediately he shoved his cock balls deep into her wet pussy. He paused just long enough to hook under her thighs and pushed them back toward her shoulders, then leaned over her and started to pump.

Looking into Ellie's face, he saw that her eyes had already faded as she still gulped for air. She was still in the grip of her last orgasm as Randy began to send her onward to the next one.

Finally, she had enough air to exclaim in her hoarsest voice yet, "Ohhhh ... fuckkk!"

Calmly he replied to her, "Yes Ellie, fucking is what we're doing. Are you enjoying yourself?"

She brought both hands to her nipples and caressed them as her eyes rolled back, "Yessss! Fuck ... harder!"

And he did, pounding her pussy until they both orgasmed in unison, her second of the day and Randy's first. He laughed at her when, after they had both recovered, Ellie shuddered deeply with an aftershock.

"You've turned into quite the little wench Ellie, I like it."

A lewd smile came to her face, and she took his hand, "Shower with me."

He did and she blew him squatting as the water cascaded down on them until he came again. Ellie swallowed every drop and then pronounced, "It's time for breakfast, I've worked up an appetite."

*

Once Mina got up and around the girls took to the pool deck, sunbathing in the nude and drinking Randy's wine. He had left them to themselves as he straightened up the house and washed the laundry, thinking about that night's agenda as he did.

When he finally came out to join them around four o'clock in the afternoon, he found them both oiled up and even darker if that were possible. Both girls took a tan exquisitely and it turned their bodies glorious.

As he sat on one of the loungers, they both came to him, one on either side.

It was Ellie who spoke as she removed his swim trunks. "You just sit back and let us thank you for your time," and they both began to work on his cock. He knew it was a redo from last night; that they wanted to control the action, and he let them as peace offering for spoiling what they had planned from the night before. He took off his shirt and lay back on his elbows to watch.

Ellie had a firm grip on the base of his cock, holding it upright while they both flicked the head with their tongues, their foreheads touching above it. Both girls worked feverishly, as if they were attempting to out-do one another. It was quite stimulating, and he was ready to fuck quickly.

Randy noticed that Mina's nipples were much darker than they had been. Reaching out, he tweaked the nearest one, causing her to jump and turn her head his way.

He nodded for her to come to him, and she did, walking on her knees beside the deck chair. She placed her hands on his near shoulder and moved her face closer until he stopped her with a hand to her upper arm and pointedly looked at her breasts.

"Yeah, you gave me hickeys on both my nipples," she told him in a quiet, matter of fact, voice.

"Really? Geez, how's it feel?"

"They're a little tender and really sensitive. Another first for you."

"Whad'ya mean?" Randy asked as her faced resumed moving closer.

"I've never had a hickey before, much less on my nipples," she whispered seductively and then kissed him deeply. In the middle of the dueling tongues, Randy lurched, and they paused to look back as Ellie had begun to deep throat him.

"She seems to be enjoying herself a lot here lately," Mina remarked.

"I am too," Randy admitted and then grimaced as he didn't want to interrupt the younger sibling. "But I want to fuck you right now."

He rose and Ellie reluctantly released his stiff cock from her attention. Taking them both by the hand, he led them to the pool and sat with his feet in the water at the shallowest part. He indicated without words that they both should get into the pool and when they did, he backed Mina up to him.

Randy looked at Ellie, "Put my cock in your sister's pussy Ellie," and without hesitation she did, grabbing his prick and lining it up with her sister's slit.

"Oh god," Mina moaned as she slowly lowered herself. Her thighs came together inside of Randy's as she held her ass with both hands and began a slow gait.

After about a minute, Ellie grew bored of watching and placed her hands on top of her sister's, firmly moving Mina up and down at a quicker and more forceful pace.

1...45678...10