A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stooped and undid the buckle on the chastity belt, pulling it from Ellie and the dildos that were still buzzing as well, the wetness of her pussy evident by the amount of lubrication she had produced.

While Mina was preoccupied, Randy began to place her wrists in bondage cuffs. He pulled them slowly behind her back with no resistance, clipped them together and then connected them to the winch. Hitting the 'Up' button, her arms slowly rose behind her back, breaking the kiss. Ellie stepped back and watched as Mina began to look around to her rear as she was placed in strappado.

Mina confusedly asked, "What's happening?" just as Randy retrieved a red ball gag, a little smaller than the one he had used earlier. He pointed to the spot behind Mina's ass for Ellie to kneel as he placed the gag in Mina's mouth and strapped it tight without answering her question. Both girls were flying on endorphins, compliant to his whims and in search of their next orgasm, hoping it would be more intense than their last.

Randy handed Ellie a glass anal plug. It was shaped like a teardrop, the widest part at two-inches. He motioned for her to put it in her sister's asshole. Ellie grasped the plug by the base and turned it toward Mina's little starfish that was still gaped slightly from the balls that had been inside her earlier.

"No," his voice stopped Ellie cold, and he reached down and took the plug from her. He put the base of it against her lips and she opened her mouth to accept it. Then he ordered, "Put it in like that."

Ellie looked at him for only a second, the glass plug sticking out from between her mouth like some grotesque deformity, and then turned to her sister's ass and spread her cheeks with her hands. She plunged the pointed top of the glass into Mina's anal ring and leaned forward with her body, applying pressure until Mina's asshole slowly began to open.

Randy came to Mina's side and bent over so his head was on the same level as hers. He reached under her and fingered her pussy as Ellie continued to push the glass into her ass. Mina turned her head to him, her eyes wild.

"Mmhhnoooo," she tried to say, and he had no idea what it meant, although he did understand the follow-up, "'hy doef it al'alys 'ave oo ee ma afff?!"

Randy stood, holding her attention as he did, "Because you want to take all of me in your ass Mina. I'm just trying to make it so."

He knew when Ellie had accomplished her task because Mina winced and squealed loudly through the gag. He looked into her bedroom eyes when they finally opened again and knew she was floating, the fire coursing through her body.

He lay down between Mina's legs, so that he could look up into her face and told Ellie, "Come get you some dick." He did not have to repeat himself.

Instantly she crouched and started to mount him cowgirl and he stopped her once again, "No, turn around. Eat your sister out while I fuck your ass."

Ellie smiled lecherously at him and did as he told her. If Mina heard what he had said, it didn't register, as she was preoccupied with the glass plug stretching her asshole. The younger blonde showed her flexibility as she sat completely down on his cock and then leaned forward, stretching her neck as she gave the first few cautious licks to her sister's kitty. With that big cock just sitting still in her ass, Ellie was tasting her sister for the first time and apparently liked it. She was on her knees, her hands on the floor supporting her as she rocked her ass back and forth on his cock. Each time she went forward, she spent several seconds twirling her tongue on her sister's clit, her head working up and down as she lapped like a dog at a water bowl, before she slowly settled back down the full length of the one-eyed monster in her ass.

Mina could feel the stimulation of her clit and looked down expecting to see Randy. She was shocked when she saw that her sister was the one stimulating her clit. She moaned loudly and twisted to try to get away, but all that did was put a tremendous amount of pressure on her arms.

'I can't cum from my sister eating my pussy!' she thought to herself. 'I can't ... I just can't!' But Ellie knew what she, herself, liked and was giving the same to her sister, teasing and twirling her tongue around Mina's tight little love bud as Mina came to the realization that it was futile. 'Oh god, she's gonna make me cum!'

Randy could look straight up into Mina's eyes, and saw the apprehension there turn to surrender. Her eyes kept slowly going from Randy's face to Ellie's head each time she got licked. And then the first moan escaped from the ballgag and Randy worked to slide both he and Ellie closer to the Y of Mina's legs.

Once there, Ellie buried her face into Mina and worked it forcefully from side to side to get her tongue even deeper. Randy grabbed Mina's ankles and spread them wider, holding them there as he started to fuck Ellie's ass by using his legs and arching his hips up into her.

He saw the look in Mina's eyes as she got closer and closer to cumming. They were pleading, almost as if she were asking him not to let her sister make her climax. He only smiled in return as he continued to pound away at Ellie's asshole.

Speaking of Ellie, she was ratcheting up, the little moans coming at regular intervals as she continued to give and receive.

She paused for just a moment to look back at him, her eyes crazed as she demanded of him, "Make me take it! Make me take ALL of it!" and if the competition wasn't clear to him before, it was now crystal.

He gripped Ellie's taut ass so hard that his fingers caused dimples and then he began to fuck her harder, which only egged her on to eat her sister out even more aggressively. Someone was going to have to cum soon, because he had been going at it for almost ten minutes and was about at the end of his endurance for the position he had put himself in.

In that instant he felt the tremors begin in Mina's ankles and saw her legs begin to shake uncontrollably as she twisted in her bondage and came, whimpering uncontrollably into her gag.

Randy thrusted hard into Ellie's ass and held his back arched, forcing her face into Mina's cunt as she started to squirt. The younger sister received a face full on Mina's ejaculate, the runny liquid covering her cheeks and traversing down her neck. She even swallowed some of it. That was enough to set her off and she came too, her hips grinding on Randy's cock as she moaned into her sister's pussy.

In the aftermath, Ellie was sprawled on the floor, her lower face shiny from the wetness of her sister's orgasm. She had crawled out from between Mina's legs and sat on her ass with her hands back and holding her up as she smiled catlike at Randy. He was on a knee, still under Mina's head, recovering nicely from his workout and steeling himself for the next round. Mina was still in strappado, supported by the burning in her shoulders as her legs were like jelly and of little help in the moment.

Getting up, he pulled the plug from Mina's ass. It was left gaping as he unclipped her from the winch and carried her back to the padded box. He sat on the box, back against the wall and placed her in his lap with her back to him. His cock stood straight up between her legs, the shaft rubbing against her red and puffy love box. He reached down and grabbed her ankles, putting her feet flat on the box on either side of his hips and told her, "Put your hands back on my chest Mina and put my cock in your ass. It's your turn now."

Mindlessly her ass slowly rose, and she reached underneath herself and guided his cock to her gaping asshole. It slid in with little effort and she reached back and put her hands flat on his chest as she began to impale herself on his meatstick. She groaned as she worked it deeper, bringing her abs into play; the ballgag precluding her from talking.

Ellie got up and came to the box, eyeing her sister wantonly. She started to fingerbang Mina's pussy and as she worked her over, Mina's pace increased. The harder Ellie fingered her, the faster Mina went on his cock until she turned brazen and pounded herself with most of his ten inches. Randy couldn't see it, but knew she was close. No longer did Mina care that Ellie was involved, all that mattered was cumming.

And she did, her knees closing as she paused and trapped her sister's hand between her legs and wobbled with nine inches in her ass. Ellie forcefully removed her hand and left as Randy reached up and released the ballgag. It fell to the floor with a soft thump as Mina drew air in gulps.

He saw Ellie come back toward them with the Hitachi in her hand and a look of determination on her face as she plugged in and clicked it on high. Randy felt the vibrator with his cock as Ellie placed it under Mina's legs and against the small quadrant of flesh that separated her pussy from her occupied asshole. Slowly the thin blonde opened her legs and began to fuck her ass again with her legs as Ellie worked over her pussy.

"Thank you," Mina whispered mindlessly. "Thank you so fucking much. I'll do anything for you, thank you so much," and with that Randy smiled as the thin blonde continued to babble.

"Please make me cum!" He didn't know if she were talking to him or her sister, but suspected the latter. In any evert, he grabbed Mina's hips and began to meet her downstrokes with a little more emphasis.

In two short minutes she came again, Ellie pressing the Hitachi forcefully into her snatch as Mina squirted, but without as much force as before. Her body twitched and squirmed as she came and then tried to get away from the vibe as she begged, "Mercy, mercy, mercy, mercy," her voice growing shriller with each utterance, until Ellie finally relented with a triumphant smile on her face. As for Mina, she was a ragdoll, in subspace, collapsed onto Randy's chest with his cock still almost all the way in her ass. With Ellie's help, they lifted her and laid her on the box, Ellie standing there looking down and admiring her work. Randy already had in his mind what he wanted to do next.

While Mina was out of it, Randy retrieved a large strap-on and harness, handing it to Ellie to put it on. She grinned at him and did so, knowing exactly what he had in mind.

He moved Mina to the floor on the yoga mat and propped her up by draping her body over a low padded stool. He turned to Ellie, who was palming the 9-inch phallus she wore in her hand as she rubbed lube on it.

"Do Mina's ass," he told to her. Ellie nodded and turned to her sister with an unmitigated lust in her eyes that Randy had never seen before as she strode forward without question.

Still in delirium, Mina was blubbering to herself as Ellie knelt between her spread legs. She pushed the black dildo into her sister's open asshole with no effort, stopping only when she hit the same roadblock that Randy always had.

Mina cooed at the new sensation and her breathing rapidly changed as Ellie began to fuck her.

"Ahh, yes ... more," she moaned. "Gonna cum again."

The younger sister struggled at first with the motion, but eventually hit her stride and picked up the intensity. Randy stood there and watched while he stroked his cock and waited.

She had groaned when the dildo first made its presence known to her, but Mina was now breathlessly grunting in decadent desire, as if in heat. She was using the stool to push back and meet Ellie's thrusts and Randy noticed that the dildo was almost all the way inside her. He was intrigued. 'Maybe Ellie is rearranging her insides,' he thought to himself.

After a few minutes Mina started to beg, "Pleassseeee fuck my ass harder Ran ..." and her voice trailed off when her head turned and she saw who was doing her. The look of triumph on Ellie's face shocked Mina momentarily before she whispered insistently, "Oh god Ellie, what are you doing?" but it wasn't as much due to what Ellie was doing as it was Mina's approaching climax. Ellie ignored her and pounded her ass harder. Mina began to babble again, punctuated occasionally by a shrill cry as the silicone reached uncharted territory.

Randy had watched for as long as he was able, dropped in behind Ellie and pushed her torso over Mina's back.

"And now, you'll give me your ass slut," and with that Ellie turned to smile at him, a little devilish smile, as he spread her knees wider, which in turn widened Mina's even more. He plowed his ten inches into the younger blonde's ass. Ellie wrapped her arms around Mina's torso, pressing her massive boobs into her back, and held on as Randy pounded her asshole hard enough to force the cock she was wearing to the hilt inside Mina.

The hype, the sexual tension, the boundaries broken, all combined, and it was no time before Mina had another anal orgasm, her body twitching as she came hard on the bottom of the trio.

Before she had settled, Randy and Ellie came in unison with Ellie trying to raise her chest up from Mina's back as Randy held her tight and gushed her ass full of his jism. It began to run out of her ass even before he withdrew, and when he did, a cascade of thick, white cream ran out of her gape, down the harness that she wore, and around the filled entrance of Mina's ass to the mat.

Disconnecting himself, he went and got Pedialyte for all three of them. It took fifteen minutes for the group to recover enough to stand.

The entire time, no one said a word. Randy suspected that Mina wasn't happy that he'd had her sister fuck her ass, but she never voiced it. He escorted them both back to the guest quarters and sent Ellie to her room, pausing to say good night to Mina. The thin blonde went up on her toes to kiss him and then gave him a surprise.

"It's the last night," she whispered, "stay with me."

"I'd like to take you up on it Mina, but you know the rules," and he could instantly see the pout envelop her face. "Rest up, there's gonna be one more in the morning before y'all leave. You'll need your strength," and he winked at her and watched her go into her room and close the door.

Randy turned and went to Ellie's room, standing at the door and motioning her to him with a finger. With a lowered voice he told her, "Just an FYI, I don't think your sister was too happy with you in her ass. I'm just letting you know in case things blow up tomorrow."

"Nah, she's okay," Ellie said confidently, "she always was a slut, though she tried to pretend she wasn't. Now she has one more new experience to add to her resume," and Ellie struggled not to laugh as she said it. "You know you could spend the night here, right? Or I could go to your room."

Randy's face transformed to a stern look and Ellie demurred.

"I know ... the rules," and he kissed her forehead and left.

***

Sunday

The sun rose on the last morning and Ellie got up early again and tip-toed to Randy's room, finding him awake, but still lying in bed.

"Good morning," he greeted her, "why am I not surprised that you're up early again."

She climbed across the bed to him, settling herself on her knees with her butt down on her heels. With the light and airy voice that she sometimes used, she told him, "I wanted to see you."

Randy chuckled, just then realizing she used the voice when she wanted to come across as innocent. "Ha, you wanted to fuck," he told her while he still chuckled.

Ellie grinned like a Cheshire cat, her voice changing to its normal tone, "That too. Have you been up long?"

"I made a breakfast casserole and put it on, then came back here to lie down for a bit."

She didn't respond, sitting there waiting until he made the next move.

"Are these still sensitive?" he asked as he reached out and grasped both her nipples.

Ellie didn't flinch. "No, not really. I mean if you or I play with them they'll slowly get that way, but the 24/7 that was there for a couple of days after you milked me is gone." She paused then and looked down at his hands as they let go. "I miss it."

It was then that she felt cold metal against her right wrist and looked over as he clicked shut the handcuff.

"Oooo, we gonna play?"

Randy stayed silent as he cuffed her other wrist in front of her and got up, pulling her with him by the cuffs to his bathroom. The shower stall was an eight-foot-by-eight-foot square, with a large showerhead on each end, an anal douche on a hose, and several bondage attachment points bolted into the Italian marble. It served not only as a shower, but also as a bondage room. He positioned her with her back to the showerhead on the right, where there was a metal hook just under the fixture, and pulled up her arms to slip the chain from the cuffs over it.

"I'll bet the workers had questions when they put those in," she said as she nodded upwards toward the hook she had never noticed before. Ellie could barely stand upright on her toes as he reached behind her and turned on the shower, then modulated the temperature as the water flowed over them.

"They were Hispanic, if they asked questions, I didn't understand." He thumbed her clit then and made her gasp. "Spread your legs for me Ellie."

She did, but only a little and Randy took the attachment from the wall and pushed it gently into her asshole.

"You gonna fuck my ass?" she asked him.

"Eventually, but not right now," he replied as he continued to manipulate her clit while he kept track of the water exiting her ass. He kept up the stimulation as he used the force of the wand to move all the waste to the other end of the shower and the second drain once she ran clear.

A few minutes later he replaced the implement and told her again, "Spread your legs further for me Ellie."

She winced, in pleasure, and groaned out, "If I do that I'll be hanging 'cause my feet won't be able to touch the floor."

Randy sunk two fingers deep into her pussy and pulled up, using his thumb to again stimulate her clit and she whimpered erotically.

"Spread your legs for me Ellie," he repeated, more sternly this time.

He watched as she grabbed the handcuff chain with each hand and screwed up her face in determination. She spread her thighs wider as she started to hang, her feet off the floor by almost six inches. Supported only by her arms and his hand in her snatch, she swung there as he continued to manipulate her sex.

Her face was a mix of emotion. It showed stress and desire at the same time. Randy thought she was beautiful as the water ran down her copper skin, her blonde hair plastered to her head, her shoulders, her breasts.

"Please fuck me," she begged haggardly.

Given her short stature, the way she was bound put her hips at the perfect height for him as he reached down and put both arms under her thighs. He lifted them up, folding her body back on itself and pushed her closer to the marble, his cock standing straight out, the top of his shaft rubbing the area between her pussy and asshole.

"What do you want Ellie?"

"Your cock," she whispered.

"When do you want it?"

"Now," she replied wantonly, and it immediately turned into a harsh inhalation of air as he buried his cock to the hilt in her pussy and drove her body back into the wall of the shower.

Randy stepped back with her and held her there in mid-air as he began to power fuck her, his cock banging into her cervix once every three seconds. Ellie's head lolled back and she cried out with each stroke, the water running over her upturned face.

Reaching his hands further around her back until he could interlock them, he folded her body up even more and continued to power stroke her pussy. Randy could tell by the look in her eyes that she wasn't far from an orgasm.

"Ohhh ... ohhh ... ohh," she began to cry with every stroke of his dick, once every trio of seconds. "Fuck ... meeeee!"

Five minutes into it, Ellie began to squirm, her face a mask of need as the eruption neared. Randy switched up the rhythm and began to fuck her fast while still going deep and watched as her eyes and mouth both widened, and all sounds ceased, save for the sound of his cock banging her and the rush of the water.