A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie & Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie's pussy started to quiver, followed by her legs trying to run as he held them. The climax had control of her now and she willingly gave herself to it.

"Uu ... uu ... uu ... uu ... uu ... uu," she babbled, each sound matching the movement of her body as she fluttered in his arms.

Randy's body shook, like one massive chill, and he orgasmed, holding his cock as far inside as possible as several loads were deeply deposited. He walked her back to the wall and began to kiss her while she was still in a state of bliss. Keeping her pinned to the marble with his cock and his body, he reached up with both hands and released her wrists with the key he had left in the lock of the left cuff. Her arms slowly came down and embraced him around the shoulders, the cuffs still attached to her right wrist and dangling down his back as Randy continued to hold her body against the wall.

Letting each leg down in turn, he supported her until she was able to stand without assistance while he removed the cuffs completely. Then he proceeded to lovingly wash her body, including her long hair, taking his time to be thorough. When he was done, he sent her off to get dressed with a playful slap of her naked ass.

"Tell Mina she needs to be ready for anal when she comes to breakfast."

Randy spent some time setting up the playroom for later, then went into the kitchen to prepare the final touches of breakfast.

*

At the breakfast table, Mina was sullen, only picking at her sausage and scrambled egg casserole as the other two ate voraciously.

When Randy had finished his meal, he told them not to leave the table and then went to his room, returning a moment later with two white boxes.

"These are you gifts for the week. We are going to have one more session in the playroom, all three of us. You have one hour to prepare yourself mentally and physically, but at exactly ten o'clock you are to come to my bedroom together, completely naked except for what's in the box. Now go," and he shooed them off without allowing them to open the boxes in front of each other.

Ellie spent her time laying in the bed, her legs spread as she lightly toyed with her clit while thinking about Randy's cock. In the room next door, Mina had the feeling that someone or something was going in her ass again, at this point she had no idea as to who or what. She thought about when her sister had fucked her ass with the strap-on last night and shivered. Going to her bag, she got out her anal dilator and the lube, then began to loosen up the muscles of her anal ring for the intrusion that she felt was inevitable. She was surprised at the lack of effort it took to get it completely inside her ass. That had never happened before. She hoped that it was Randy who went in her ass, and that he got his cock all the way in her.

Both sisters were tired, working on their reserves, but a few minutes before ten, both blondes emerged from their side-by-side guest rooms. They were both somewhat ruddy, having slowly worked themselves up over the course of the last hour or so. Ellie looked at her older sister and saw a double necklace made of 24K gold. The bottom strand was twice as large as the top, but the top had four charms spelling out the word 'S-E-X-Y,' also in gold. She fingered the silver ring of the black leather, inch-wide choker at her own throat. There were two words spelled out in diamonds on either side of the ring.

Mina nodded toward Ellie's hand, "Sugar Baby huh. Well, that fits. Let's do this, shall we? And whatever happens, don't fuck me again." Mina had stated the last part with meaning.

"I think it's more likely that we'll be the one's getting done, and rather hard at that. And the only reason you don't want me to fuck you is because you're scared you liked it, but yes, let's do this," Ellie replied, and they both turned without further ado or debate and headed to Randy's bedroom.

They entered to find him standing there waiting, a black cockring on and his dick at attention. Without a word he ushered them into the playroom. The lights were off and there were thirty 10-hour votive candles, all black, spread all around on black iron stands of various heights. The flames gave the windowless room an eerie glow and cast shadows all around as they moved and pushed the air. The flames danced in the reflections of the gold and diamonds of their jewelry.

Backed up to the right-side wall was a black steel bench with a thick nylon cushion. It had rolled, cushioned armrests and an extra wide seat, but no backrest and looked like something you might see around a monarch's throne room. He positioned Ellie in front of it and locked the shackle around her neck from Friday night. The heavy chain was attached to an eyebolt in the wall above the chair and Ellie started to sit on the bench.

"No, no. On the floor in front of it," he ordered, and she obeyed, sitting on her knees with her feet tucked under her and her back against the seat.

He stared a hole in her for almost a full minute, Mina fidgeting behind them. The entire time, Ellie stared back, her face unchanging, like that of an angel.

When he finally turned to the elder sister, he pointed to what resembled a padded footstool with an X-shaped metal base, like the one from last night, but higher. It was positioned facing the chair, the cushion measuring three feet by three feet square. Mina looked at it and then at him, questioningly, not sure what he wanted.

"Lay across it on your stomach, facing your sister," he told her. When she did, she realized it was just high enough for him to fuck her standing as her feet scarcely touched the floor. Her smallish breasts hung just over the other side of the cushion as her hips were flush against it. Randy reached underneath the stool and brought out another shackle, one that neatly fit around her neck, and he padlocked and chained her to the base of the stool. It didn't keep her from moving, but it would keep her from getting up from the stool unless she could maneuver her body just so. The girls were just far enough apart that Ellie's chain would prevent her from reaching her sister, should she decide to try to join in the fun.

The culmination of the week, the wait he put them through before ten o'clock, the prospect of what was to come all weighed heavily on the sisters as the anticipation built and the hormones had already started to flow. He could see it plainly in their eyes by the flickering glow of the candles. They lit the area the trio occupied well, almost as good as daylight, because he did not want one of them to miss a thing that happened because of darkness.

In reality, what Randy had in mind was exceedingly simple. He knew that they each had over a six-hour drive ahead of them and he did not want them to leave after lunch. He was going to fuck each of them in the ass and make the other watch and his goal was to fuck them in such a way that they felt it for the entire ride home and part of the next week.

"Thwack!!!" Mina jumped and squawked as he smacked her ass hard.

"What do you want Mina?" he asked sternly.

She moved restlessly on the stool, rubbing her ass with both hands which precluded him spanking her again. Instead, he walked to her front, his upright cock rising from below her chin to the top of her head and inches away. He pulled her head back by her hair, straining her neck, and asked again, "What do you want out of today, more than anything else?"

Licking her lips first, she sputtered, "Your ... your cock in my ass."

Randy cocked his head to the side, still eyeing her, "That's it? You don't want anything else?"

"Your cock all the way in my ass," she told him and diverted her eyes. Randy smiled, let go of her hair, and her head dropped.

"All the way you say?"

"Yes," she spat. "I want you balls deep in my ass," and she continued, like it was something she had held in and couldn't wait to get off her chest, "It's the only thing I've been able to think about since last year. There, I admitted it. Are you happy now?"

Randy walked around her, lightly running his fingers down her flank and causing her to jump and then squirm.

"Oh Mina, I'll be happy when my balls are slapping your clit so hard it makes you cum."

Barely audible, she moaned as he picked up a lube shooter and greased her rectum three times and then split her cheeks with his thumbs.

Mina moved her hands forward to grasp the front edge of the stool on either side of her chest and held her breath. Randy noticed and put his cock against her rosebud just hard enough that she knew it was there and waited for her to exhale. When she did, he pushed inside and slowly continued until he ran out of room, though he noticed that the bottom wasn't as solid as it had been prior.

'Maybe Ellie really did rearrange her insides,' he thought as he withdrew all the way and then plowed her again just a hair faster as he watched his wide cockhead split her anus.

She felt the heat of his cock as it pressed over and over into her with each repeated entry. This feeling of heat was new, she had never noticed it before, and it burned into her. Randy settled in at a one stroke every two seconds tempo and the heat remained as each time he tried to go a little bit deeper.

"Oh yes," Mina said in a voice colored with desire, want, and need. It also revealed her feeling of fullness. It was as if the feeling she had with him in her anal cavity transferred itself to her voice and commandeered her tone as she continued.

"Oh ... yes," and Randy detected a huskiness begin to emerge in her urgings.

"Oh ... yes. Oh ... yes, take it deep. Oh fuck."

Ellie watched her sister take Randy's cock and played with herself, fingering her pussy and massaging her clit. She heard Mina's voice, deep and filled with yearning, and it excited her even more. It was in that moment that a steady flapping sound joined her, Randy's thighs and pelvis were contacting Mina's ass with each stroke. Ellie saw her sister's face change to a grimace, her mouth as thin and compressed as a sheet of paper until Mina finally blurted out, "Something's wrong!"

"Ain't nothin' wrong Mina, you're just feeling my cock all the way inside your ass for the first time," and he started to increase his pace.

"Ohhh goddddd," Mina moaned as Ellie watched her sister's ass start to flex with each stroke of the cock inside her. Mina immediately spasmed and rose on her toes so that her ass was in the air as much as it could be with her chained to the stool. Randy had doubled his strokes and started pounding with his dick all the way in and then all the way out, continually causing Mina to feel her asshole opening wide.

The youngest was in full arousal, her fingers working furiously as she watched her elder sister's breasts begin to bounce and flap while she took Randy's beast like the slut she was and always had been.

Ellie had known about her sister's exploits and adventures, Mina had made sure she had known, and Ellie had always kept them a secret, never daring to blab, even though she felt sometimes that Mina was bragging. Ellie had never joined in with the escapades either, until now, and she had Randy to thank, or blame, for that.

Randy's balls were swinging wildly as they hung underneath his pistoning cock, they began to strike Mina's engorged clit and in her state of sexual frenzy, every touch on her clit felt like a 220-volt current jolting her. It set off a spasm that trapped his cock in her ass as deep as it could go, the entire ten inches inside her as Randy began to cum. The twenty-three-year-old felt each hot spurt of his jizz and the image of this fifty-six-year-old man branding her insides with his seed flashed in her brain.

What followed was an insane orgasm in which her feet left the floor, shaking violently in mid-air as she cried out that she was cumming.

He strained against her ass muscles to resume fucking her, grabbing her hips and pounding away as intensely as he was capable, until she massively squirted once more, all over him, the stool, and her inner thighs, her body visibly throbbing on his cock.

When it was over, she was all wrung out, depleted, destroyed; laying across the stool in a quivering mass of sweat and cum and her own squirt.

Randy pulled out and a string of his semen drew from Mina's asshole to the head of his dick. He reached down and patted her ass as he admired the two-inch gape that winked at him. Walking over to Ellie with cum and Mina's juices all over his cock and dripping off, he did not have to say a word as Ellie rose on her haunches and cleaned it eagerly. She knew that the sooner his cock was free of her sister, the sooner she would get it inside her own ass.

Randy released the shackle from her neck and gave her his hand to stand when she had sucked him clean; then he sat on the backless bench and pulled her onto his abdomen, his cock still hard, thanks to a little blue pill, as it stood up between her closed thighs.

Working his knees inside of hers, he widened his legs as much as possible, widening Ellie's in turn, and grabbed her hips to hold her there. The only thing directly under Ellie that was keeping her from sliding off was his rigid dick.

Ellie looked down the valley of her chest and thought she saw his cock throbbing, his heartbeat visible and then felt him flex it as she saw the head bob. It was driving her nuts.

'Why hasn't he put it in yet?' she asked herself.

Just then Mina moaned, and her head tilted up to look. That was what Randy was waiting for and he moved his hands down and picked Ellie up underneath her thighs. Holding her in the air, he sat her ass down on his cock as she grabbed the bench arms for support and began to tease her, four inches of his cock in her ass moving back and forth. He leaned back on the bench and draped her legs across the arms, which kept them spread wide, and began to go deep with each thrust.

Mina was captivated by the size of the large blood vessel running down the center of the underside of his cock. It was huge and stiff, easily adding another half-inch to Randy's girth. She had never noticed it before now and the sight of it splitting Ellie's ass made Mina moan.

Grabbing Ellie's waist, he began to jackhammer her ass, the flapping sound returning as she began to notch up. She could feel his balls swinging as he fucked her, and she gasped and groaned in short, choked utterances. She put her feet on top of his thighs and joined in, matching Randy stroke for stroke and the flapping sound turned to loud thumps, signaling the power of their efforts. She found enough breath to demand of him, "Don't fucking stop!"

Mina could not believe her eyes and blinked several times to try to clear them, then realized that she was getting off by watching. She felt a pang of embarrassment, but could not turn away.

Randy then saw Mina forget about the chain and try to rise from the stool and join in, but she failed to even make enough headway to tighten the steel that held her captive.

Ellie then grunted in a low, hormonal voice, an octave or more lower than normal, "Ah ... yeah, I'm cumming," and he felt her shudder.

Randy's ass had slid from the bench and was now hanging off, his legs and abs providing all the power for his strokes as he felt his balls contract. When they released, he powerfully drove up and into Ellie each time he shot off into her ass. On the third one, she began to cum a second time, her feet fluttering as her legs hung over the arms of the bench and she gave out a prolonged groan that would have rattled the windows of the room if there were any. She deflated onto his chest as he emptied what was left in his balls, her ass taking five shots of semen.

Randy rose and brought Ellie with him, setting her on the floor as his seed slowly began to ooze from her stretched asshole.

Mina watched it all and her heart fluttered as he came toward her and again raised her head gently using her hair as a handle. Her mouth was slack jawed as drool continued to drip. Despite watching them and getting turned on, she was still in the twilight zone when he presented his cock and navigated her mouth toward it.

Hesitant and not quite sure what was happening, eventually her second nature took over and she began to work her tongue and jaw to take him. With a little retch here and there, he pushed his cock deep down her throat and, though she still couldn't take it all, Randy got greedy and didn't stop until Mina had sucked her sister's ass from his dick for the second time in as many days.

Randy noticed her ass moving as she sucked, just like she was fucking. He continued to hold her head up by her hair, not forcing her, but supporting her head and when she had finished to his satisfaction, he let it go. Mina smacked her lips as a weird look came over her face, short of a mix between satisfaction, resignation, and sadness.

Despite the residue still on her lips, Randy bent and took her face in both of his hands, "You took all my dick in your ass Mina, every last inch," and then he kissed her. She tasted salty, but he twirled his tongue with hers and did not stop until she began to moan. When he pulled away and straightened, Mina's mouth continued to move as if she were still kissing him and then she mindlessly wiped some excess jism from her breast and swallowed it.

Randy ran the back of his hand across his mouth and unchained her, then helped Ellie to her feet and kissed her while massaging her sweet ass. When he had kissed her to moaning, he stopped and had her help him get Mina off the stool and upright. He escorted them to the airlock doorway and told the girls to go shower and get ready to leave while he cleaned up. Arm in arm supporting each other, they left the playroom when the doors swished open, and he wondered if they would shower together as he watched them go. Somehow, he doubted it.

*

Randy was dressed in only a calf-length bathrobe and flipflops as he waited in the kitchen. Mina was the first to emerge, bringing her roller bags with her. He noticed immediately that she did not have her necklace on. Wordlessly he took her bags and went outside to help pack her car.

Closing the trunk, he turned to her, "You gonna be okay to drive?"

"Yeah," she replied, then teared up as her words came rushing out, "I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore."

"Do what anymore?" he asked stoically.

Still teary but without crying, she let all the pent-up emotion pour out of her in one long run-on sentence that she needed to get out as soon as possible while she was able. Randy stood by silently, holding her hands.

"Have sex your way, it's just way, way more intense than what I thought or imagined or want even, I mean, you've been great and all, don't get me wrong, and I appreciate your time and attention, but I can't continue down this road. It's too much, too intense, and too lurid for me."

She paused just long enough to take another breath, pulling her hands from his and fanning herself. Then she looked at him and continued, "When you make me cum, I lose my mind ... I ... I lose control, you made me squirt all over myself Randy, and I've never done that before. Ever. I just can't have that in my life, as much as I love the feelings you give me ... I just ... I just can't do it."

She paused, still looking at Randy, and wiped an eye while she waited for his reaction. He gave her his best reassuring smile.

"Mina, it's fine. Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for. My style isn't for everyone. That was one of the reasons you came back, to make sure. You said so yourself." He paused for just an instant. "Really, it's okay. I've had a good time and I hope your time with me hasn't been terrible," and she interrupted him instantly.

"No, no. Please don't think that. It hasn't at all, at least for the most part. I mean, I was embarrassed that I couldn't take it in the beginning," and she nodded toward his crotch as she said it, "I thought there was something wrong with me. When I realized there wasn't, then I started to re-examine what I really wanted. But it wasn't wasted time. I learned a lot about myself," and she turned her head slightly away from him, "some things maybe I wished I hadn't learned." Randy let her gather herself and turn back to him. "All in all, it was great; it's just not something I want to continue. I'm sorry, but twice is enough for me."