A Randy Retirement Pt. 22: Ellie Ch. 01

Story Info
Ellie returns for Spring Break.
21.4k words
4.88
9.3k
5

Part 27 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Author's note: Just a little information and insight. I have the entire series outlined with all the characters and the main strand of the series along with all the little subplots. Typically, I work on the next two or three stories at the same time to maintain continuity between stories. Each individual story is already outlined with the main idea(s), I just have to write the dialogue and detail the sex and non-sex scenes in each. I try to paint a picture with the details, sometimes I succeed, sometimes not, sometimes I probably go overboard. I try to write dialogue like people talk. (Yes, I have the conversations in my head, several times.) I see and hear things in everyday life that I take note of. Some things even come to me in my sleep. I have notepads everywhere with little bits scribbled on them. Then I decide if the bits are usable and with which character they would fit best. Sometimes I sit down to write and get a few lines into it and realize that the mood just isn't there and I close everything up and try again later. I'm not going to force a story just to churn something out. The mood must be right. With each story, I write it, edit it, review it, polish it. I read a story over and over until I find no errors, then I submit it. Still, errors slip through and for that I apologize. In real life I am a perfectionist, and it bothers the hell out of me when I let errors slip through. In any event, that's how I do things and what I have planned. I could always change my mind, and of course real life sometimes intrudes, but for the moment there are 101 stories in the series with 38 different women, so we are roughly a fifth of the way into this saga. This particular story is really long, maybe the longest that I will do, but it encompasses an entire week with two young women. I had originally intended to post it as one, but it got so long I split it into two parts.

***

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Ellie returns for Spring Break

April, 2018 - OBX House

Liz had left his house a month and a half ago and Randy had not heard from her since, not that he was surprised by that. He hadn't heard from Halley either and that did surprise him a little. He was contemplating both women in the middle of March over a cup of coffee when his phone dinged with a text. He glanced at it and was elated to see that Ellie had finally made her move.

Ten months ago, he had run into an old lover on the Outer Banks and she was accompanied by her two college-aged daughters. The woman and he had been an item for about 8 months twenty-six years ago. Now divorced, Hannah had made a play for a quickie and Randy had agreed on the condition that he also got to fuck her daughters. She wanted the dick bad, so he'd had a busy three days.

The youngest daughter, Ellie, was now 21 and built for sex. When she had left his house last year, she had requested his cell number and now there was a long text on his phone. He smiled as he slid it open.

Ellie told him how much she missed him, how much she thought about his cock, and how much she wanted to see him, and his cock, again. It was a cross between schoolgirlish infatuation and erotic pornography, and he scrolled through it at a speed that allowed him to digest it without lingering. The sum of it was that she wanted to spend her spring break with him, the week after Easter, and her older sister would also be coming later in the week. That last bit surprised him because the older sister, Mina, had not taken to his cock at all and he never imagined that he would see her again.

He texted back that her message was a welcome surprise and that he would love to host them both for that week. His dick twitched when he put down the phone. Seconds later it dinged again and Ellie had simply said, 'See you Easter Sunday!'

He had begun thinking about how he wanted to steer the week once both sisters were there and ordered some items to use. Once they had been delivered, he closed up his home on the river and traveled to his second house on the northern OBX the last Friday of March, Good Friday, and prepared it for the visit of two blondes, one a college junior and the other a recent graduate.

***

Good Friday

Driving up, Randy mused about his first encounter with each of the two sisters. Mina had arrived at his door, a thin, tanned blonde brimming with confidence. She was a delectable 32B-26-32, with blonde hair just past her shoulders and a mischievous smile. She shared the small dimple in the middle of her chin with her mother and sister. Her face was thin like her body, a body that couldn't take his ten inches.

She had tried, valiantly.

She had wanted to, desperately.

But physically, it wasn't in the cards. When Mina went back to mama at the end of their time together, she had left her confidence and pluck at his beach home, which was why he was surprised that she was coming back.

His mind then turned to Ellie, the younger daughter. She had a thick blonde mane that came to the middle of her back and was 34DD-24-34. Shy with no idea what she was capable of sexually, she had seemed introverted at the outset, but it was just the result of middle child syndrome as she shared a younger brother with her sister.

Once they had begun, the inner slut in Ellie had emerged and Randy knew she would come back someday. It was a gut feeling he had gotten the moment he had locked eyes with her in the restaurant where he had run into the trio. It was cemented when she had asked for his cell number as she was preparing to leave.

***

Sunday

Randy had busied himself buying groceries and preparing the house for visitors on Friday and Saturday, airing the house out from any staleness that had accumulated during the winter. He also had put together a new bondage device that he had ordered and upon completion had decided that he would give Mina the maiden run on it.

Mid-afternoon on Sunday, Ellie arrived. She was a bundle of nervous energy when she pranced through the door in a brown mid-thigh skirt and fiery orange shirt with a deep V-neck that showed lots of cleavage. She had lots to show and wore the black 'Fuck Me' choker he given her at the end of their prior visit. She had a dark tan and her white teeth and sapphire blue eyes greeted him with exuberance as he ushered her inside with her two roller bags. He was reminded how short she was as he looked at the 5' 2" package before him that exuded sex.

The entire drive Ellie had been thinking about nothing but what was in store for the week and the adrenaline had built over the miles. She was sitting on go when she arrived, primed for action. But Randy was going to make her wait for it.

She asked as she entered, "What are you smiling so big for?"

"I'm happy to see you and that you came back to visit."

"Me too," and her smile in return was infectious.

"Here, put your bags in here," and he directed her to the nearest guest room just to the left of the front door. Ellie gave him a questioning look and he explained, "Until we determine the dynamics of the week, with both you and your sister here at the same time, I think it's best to start out in separate rooms."

"But I can sleep with you until she gets here, right?"

"Sleep with me?"

"I can fuck you and not have to come back to this room," she clarified, knowing that he was toying with her.

"Of course you can, Ellie."

Without questioning him further, she placed her bags on the queen-sized bed and they headed to the kitchen. Randy followed her, admiring the way her ass curved out and gave an arch to her lower back. Way back in the day, the boys he went to school with would call her a swayback, although he had not thought of that term in decades.

They settled in at the U-shaped kitchen island and he asked her about school and what else she had been up to in the ten months since they had last seen each other. Her hands settled upon his thighs as she spoke. It was mostly school stuff that she quickly ticked off as she slowly rubbed his leg, as if she had something else that she wanted to get to. It was the elephant in the room until she broached the subject.

"There is a question I've had since last summer and I decided it was best not to ask mom."

Randy was intrigued by what it might be. He didn't have to wait long, as Ellie got right to the point.

"Are you a Dom?"

A small smile creased his face. "I see that someone's been researching," and she smiled back proudly. He answered her question.

"I suppose so, in a way."

"In what way?"

"I exert my will on women, yes. But I don't do the 24/7 master and slave thing and I don't do contracts and that kinda stuff. I'll put women in bondage, force orgasms on them, throat them, fuck their ass, do a little breath play and rough sex. But I don't beat women, although I will spank them and occasionally flog them. Just not to the extent that I mark their bodies other than some welts or a red ass. I'm not into bruises. Some women like the feel of the lash though. Personally, I'm not into the pain thing, but sometimes I meet a woman who is, and I may use some pain to help her get off. One time I met a young lady that was a total pain slut, she had to have it. She could cum without it, but for her to really blast off, she needed pain. When all is said and done, I guess I'm a benevolent dictator of sex. Particularly of orgasms."

He stopped and studied her face, as she seemed deep in thought.

"What is it Ellie?" and when she didn't respond he raised his voice, "Ellie!"

Her head jerked as she distractedly came back from her daydreaming, "What? Oh! I was just thinking about flogging."

"Is that something you would like to try?"

"I don't know," she said, a little quiver in her voice, "but when you said it my pussy spasmed and sent a chill up my back. Maybe sometime we can give it a go."

"I'll file that away. So, did I answer the question to your satisfaction?"

"Yes, but now I have another, if it's okay."

"It's fine, just know, don't ask if you don't really want to know."

She plunged ahead, "Oh, I want to know. So, do you do other women?"

"Yes."

"A lot of other women?"

"Depends on your definition of a lot," and he made air quotes with his fingers. "I fuck some one-offs. I have one right now who I'd classify as a steady fuck, though I only see her a couple of times a year. I will continue to fuck you and your sister as long as either of you keeps returning."

"Maybe not for long," Ellie replied with a smirk.

"Why is that?"

"You and your cock intimidate Mina."

"Ah, I see." That wasn't really news to him, and he asked a question to which he knew the answer, but wanted to hear how she said it. "How about you?"

"I'm not intimidated by either you or your cock. I love your cock and I'm captivated by you."

"You're not huh?"

"Nope, not one bit. But you know that don't you?"

'Smart girl,' he thought to himself before answering, "I do. There is one other thing I know though," and he reached out and gathered her massive chest in his hands, "You were born to fuck Ellie. You'll have a normal life, but your sex life will never be bland or vanilla." She looked into his eyes, the heat rising in her tanned face as Randy continued. "Have you been doing other guys since we met?"

"Just a guy who thought he was my boyfriend. We've fucked a couple of times. To be honest, I've mostly been playing with myself while thinking of you," and she changed subjects, "I have a request."

"Ask away."

"I want to be your sugar baby to close out my last year and a half of college, but not like the normal sugar babies you hear or read about."

"More research I see," was his only comment. He did not ask her what she meant by 'not like normal' though, delaying the discussion by telling her, "Let's think on that some more and talk about it later in the week." He then straightened her orange top and asked, "Did you bring a sweatshirt or light coat?"

"I got an oversized sweatshirt."

"Go put it on, it's gonna get chilly before we get back from supper."

"You're taking me out?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, if that's alright," he replied.

"Well, I was kinda wanting to fuck as soon as I got here but eating out will be okay too, I guess. Be back in a sec," and she scooted off to her bags without another word.

He watched her ass sway as she speed walked to her room and felt his cock tingle.

*

It was in the mid-60s and there was a steady wind as they went for supper at an oceanfront grille. It was about two miles from his house and just past his favorite pizza place that he normally hung out at, but the pizza place had closed for Easter Sunday.

There were several outdoor basketball courts on the parking lot side of the building, and about half had ongoing games. The courts were sheltered from the wind by the buildings and some dunes. Some of the players stopped to look at the baby doll blonde that had gotten out of a black Lincoln sedan with a tall, older gentleman.

Ellie had noticed and took his arm in a manner that told them not only were they not father and daughter, but that they were lovers, kissing Randy on the cheek as they walked up the sidewalk.

He was amused by her antics and wondered how much of an exhibitionist was hiding inside her. She still had the 'Fuck Me' choker on, though the collar of her cream-colored sweatshirt partially hid it.

They were shown to a table on the outdoor veranda that was on the second story and overlooked the ocean, a swimming pool below separating the restaurant from the dunes. She loved the place and held his hand from across the table, announcing that she hadn't eaten all day.

"That's not good for you Ellie. You're going to need your strength for later," and he felt her hand tighten around his as he reached to stop his napkin from blowing away.

She was of legal drinking age, so he ordered a pitcher of sangria and they each had a salad to start. The waitress had been taken aback by the couple, eyeing them with an air of disdain and Randy had openly flirted with Ellie in front of her while ordering. Then he had told Ellie to straighten her sweatshirt, which had brought the choker fully into view. The look on the waitress's face was one of shock and Ellie had just then realized that she still had the choker on.

When the waitress left to put in their order, Ellie bent over the table to him and whispered, "You're scandalous," a big grin on her face.

"Ha, maybe. But she shouldn't judge. It might affect her tip."

"I totally forgot I still had this on," and she moved to take it off.

"Leave it," Randy told her, "I like it on you, and I am going to fulfill it when we get back." Ellie blushed for a moment and then her face lit up in a big, toothy smile as her ass wriggled in her seat. Randy liked the submissiveness she showed by obeying him.

On his recommendation, she had ordered a grilled tuna steak that came with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. Randy had stayed simple with a pound of steamed, spiced shrimp. Although the waitress had not warmed to them, Randy had toned down his blatant defiance, if not his disdain. He stretched out the conversations with her when she had returned to the table to check on their drinks, forcing her to speak with them longer than she wanted to. They topped off dinner with a key lime dessert that was in a cup, kind of like a pudding, rather than as a pie. It was unique to this restaurant and quite good.

When they finished the meal and were leaving, the waitress had bid them to have a good evening. "I'm counting on it," Randy had replied and then winked at her. The barest hint of a smile had crossed the waitress's face before she looked away.

He took Ellie for a walk along the beach, arm in arm, the wind pushing her hair inland. Ten minutes into their walk, she brought him up short and embraced him. The adrenaline rush she had experience was wrecking her body and the desire to fuck him was driving her crazy.

"Can we go back to the house?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"I want you," and she kissed him. The kiss grew amorous and other walkers were gawking, but neither of them cared.

As they started back to the car, she told him, "You have no idea how bad I've wanted to do that ever since I got here."

"Shock strangers?"

"No," she laughed as she encased his near arm with both of hers, "I wanted to kiss you. I'm sure you've been told, but you kiss really good."

Randy nodded, "Yeah, but it's always good to hear it again Ellie."

As they made their way to his car, one of the basketball players was walking their way, dribbling his ball down the sidewalk, and spoke, "Hey baby, why ya wit grandpa? Lemme take you out tonight."

He was tall and dark, seemingly of northern Mediterranean descent. Randy started to respond, but Ellie held him off with a hand to his chest. As they continued walking past, she told the young man, "Grandpa's got a ten-inch dick that never goes limp. Go try the waitress upstairs, she might be interested."

The basketballer stopped, his jaw dropped, the basketball that he had been dribbling bouncing away from him down the sidewalk. Flabbergasted, he did not reply. He just stood there and watched them as they got into the Lincoln and drove away.

Randy howled laughing as they pulled onto the highway. "I'm scandalous? That was classic!"

Ellie was smiling too, "Well, he shouldn't be so presumptuous. Now get me home and fuck me," and she looked at him with a face that told Randy she was past ready for him to do just that.

When they got back to the house, he directed her to the pool deck and they shared a lounge chair in front of the gas fire pit while the darkness deepened. As the moon rose above the horizon, she leaned back against his chest and Randy worked his hands inside her sweatshirt and top, feeling up her double-D breasts. They were almost perfectly round orbs, high on her chest and much more than a handful. Her nipples hardened as big as the end of one of his forefingers, and he told her again what he had told her the first time they were together.

"Gold rings in these would be fantastic Ellie." He was expressing a fantasy, as he knew she was too much of a sorority girl for such tawdriness. Still, it made his cock harder to think about.

For some reason, nipple rings had always set him off, not bars, but rings. They didn't work on every woman, but every now and then he found a set of tits that, to him, begged for them and Ellie's were the most perfect example he had ever seen.

Working his right hand under the hem of her skirt, he added her clit to his fantasy wish list. She had been waxed recently, and her pussy was very damp as his fingers pushed aside her thong and brought a moan. "This fat clit of yours would look nice with a matching ring of its own as well," and he pushed a finger inside her. Ellie gave a breathy moan and widened her thighs to give him easier access. Not long after, she turned into him and began to unbutton his shirt.

"It's been too long. I want you. I want you now." Randy responded by pulling her shirt and sweatshirt over her head. They moved inside to the bedroom, Randy dropping his pants and shorts, Ellie removing the rest of her outfit before dropping to her knees on the wooden floor and taking his cock in her hands. She examined it like a long-lost heirloom before opening her mouth to receive it. Randy finished undressing while she retched a little on his dick and pushed it deeper.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers