A Randy Retirement Pt. 27: Ellie

Story Info
Ellie’s July 4th week on the OBX.
25.6k words
4.83
7.5k
6

Part 32 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Ellie's July 4th week

July, 2018 -- OBX house

Randy had given considerable thought on the drive to the Outer Banks about what he wanted to do with Ellie, and to her. She was a 21-year-old, 5'2" college student, with 34DD tits, light blonde hair, a deep tan, and as of late, a set of nipples pierced with 8g gold rings. He wondered if she had taken them out yet.

It was the first day of July, a Sunday, and she arrived mid-afternoon. Randy had sketched out several scenarios in his mind, but not in what order, leaving that to the heat of the moment. She seemed to like being forced to orgasm, so he had several things in mind to give her what she liked.

The OBX would be crawling with people, but still, he planned on venturing out into the sea of humanity, just to show her inner self off to the world writ large if she were willing.

Ellie smiled broadly, decked out in a black mini dress, a pair of black stripper heels in her hand. She didn't give Randy time to say hello or to admire her wardrobe as she had a cock hungry look in her sapphire blue eyes and stripped off everything as soon as she walked into his beach house. The dress was tight, form-fitting, and she had to peel it over her chest and hips as Randy watched.

"Well, hello to you too," he said sarcastically, getting no reply as she continued to stare at him with an amorous look.

He found a certain excitement bubble up when the gold rings flipped down as the fabric freed her nipples. He was struck once again by the almost perfect roundness her breasts, sitting high on her chest as she stood there grinning at him before turning and walking away.

She hadn't even bothered to bring her bags in and instead went straight to the empty space between the dining, living, and sleeping areas, where she tossed her heels, dress, and thong to the floor, then rubbed her tits vigorously, the golden rings in her nipples dangling over her fingers.

He was caught up in admiring her when he noticed that she had a new piece of jewelry adorning her belly button. Just above her navel was a small round sapphire and filling the depression beneath fully was its larger twin. Both gems matched her eyes, but before Randy could comment, a flash of light glinted from lower on Ellie's frame and his eyes tracked down to it. A third gold ring adorned her clit.

Once again, she had left him speechless.

Ellie saw the look on his face and brightened even more.

"Since the piercing, my nipples were extra sensitive, and it doesn't go away. That's why I got my clit done too. You approve?"

All Randy could manage was a slow nod as he gawked, and Ellie continued talking while she turned her ass to him and walked down the steps to the living room.

"I love it. Though I can't wear a full bra for long anymore, I have to wear cup-less or peephole ones," she informed him as she turned back and cupped her 34DDs for emphasis. "Most of the time I just go bra-less. If I bend over, gravity's effect on the rings takes hold. Every step I take pulls on my nipples; if I run, it pulls harder. It's like a subtle bounce and a little tug. For some reason, I had to have that feeling in my clit as well. And I feel all three, every time I move, straight to my pussy. If it only happened every now and then it would be different, but they are always announcing their presence and the culmination of that over the course of a day means that at the end of every single day I am sopping wet and ready to cum. Like I am right now."

He tried to respond and at first only managed to cough, until he could squeak out, "You haven't ... uh ... grown accustomed to it?"

"No, the jewelry won't let me get accustomed to it. If anything, it multiplies. Some days I just get so horny, cumming is all I think about."

Randy felt a pang of guilt, which was unusual for him. He was the one who had brought up piercing on multiple occasions and Ellie took the idea and ran with it, much further than he had ever imagined. He enjoyed the erotic look of her new jewelry, but he worried that later in life she would come to regret her choices and resent him for his power of suggestion. They had discussed this the last time she was here, but she had dismissed it. Randy hadn't.

Still, there she was, waiting on him. She was the epitome of a goddess. The sapphire blue eyes were twinkling at him and the compliment of the gold rings on her deeply tanned body was striking.

'What's done, is done,' Randy thought and it wasn't changing anytime soon. The time to discuss it was later. Until then, given her present state of undress and wetness, it was time to fuck.

"With that tan of yours, you could make a commercial for suntan oil, you know that?"

"You think?" she answered playfully and turned her ass to him again, reaching back to spread her cheeks and Randy immediately thought of the old Coppertone ad but didn't mention it because Ellie would have never seen it. And then another surprise came.

She had a sapphire colored, jeweled butt plug in her ass that also matched her eyes. Ellie had gone all out with the sapphire theme it seemed. Her sphincter had pulled the plug so tight to her asshole that the little fifty-cent sized retainer was hidden until she had pulled her cheeks apart.

Randy began to undress as he moved down to the sunken living room to join her. "How long have you been wearing that?" he asked as he got to her and tapped the fake sapphire.

"The whole trip, except when I stopped at the beach access bathroom and cleaned myself," she answered in the little innocent voice she used as times, but there was a set of bedroom eyes looking back at him that were full of mischief.

He grabbed her and pushed her down, her lower back against the arm of the leather couch. Her tits sat up proudly on her chest as she lay back, the ring on her left breast flipped up. He spread her legs wide and bent to lick her pussy, flipping the new piercing in her clit with his tongue and sucking her already distended love-bud into his mouth. She was definitely wet as he got a mouthful of her love juice.

Ellie squealed, her hands coming to grasp his shaved head and she tried to close her legs, but he held them open with his arms. His fingers spread her labia so that he could probe her depths, stopping only to suck on her clit.

She was moaning continuously now, her ass twitching on the arm of the couch, her hands holding her tits and tweaking her pierced nipples as she ratcheted up further.

Randy pulled her from the couch arm and to his body, her back to him with his hands on her waist. Slowly, he moved his hands from her waist to the tops of her thighs and then inward to frame her pussy, leaning both their bodies forward. His fingers were between her legs and pointed back toward him, while his thumbs pointed upward on either side of her slit. Slowly he raised her right leg and put her foot over his shoulder, once again testing her flexibility. This was not a part of the list of things he had conjured up in his mind, but it was how their opening verse of the week had started and Randy ran with it.

"Reach down and grab that ankle with your left hand," he instructed, indicating her left. "And don't let go," Randy added.

The move bent her torso over and Randy moved his hands back to her waist, stepped to the right just a little and dipped his wick in her waiting pussy, essentially fucking her sideways while standing.

Ellie supported herself by grabbing his shoulder with her right hand and holding on with her left to her ankle. It was slow and steady and, bent as she was, he could occasionally feel the new clit piercing bang up against his shaft. Ellie clicked and clicked and clicked; her inevitable climax working to take all the slack out of her body so that the real ratcheting could begin.

"Fuck my ass daddy," she blurted, and Randy smiled.

"You little whore, don't fucking move," he replied and pulled the plug from her anus in one swift movement. She was only slightly gaped, as the plug wasn't large. It was clean, with only a trace of lube still on it, and he reached to position it in front of her face. Ellie opened her mouth and sucked it inside, the sapphire looking like a pacifier as her eyes locked on him expectantly.

He pulled out, his cock dripping with her juices, and moved her down on her knees, bending her over the coffee table so that her forearms rested upon it. Getting to his knees in behind her, he pushed into her anal canal to the sounds of desire from them both.

Grabbing her hips, he latched on hard and pounded Ellie until he came in her ass. By then, she was two orgasms ahead of him. She had kept the plug in her mouth and sucked on it until the first one, when it clattered to the tabletop and rolled off on the floor as her moaning had turned frantic.

When he was done, Randy sat back on his ass, leaning back on his hands for support as he watched his cum seep from her ass.

Eventually Ellie, got up and came to sit on his lap facing him with her hands on his shoulders. The phenomenon of her eyes turning a washed out blue after she had orgasmed struck him again as her faded eyes twinkled at him.

"What are you smiling so much about," he asked as he kissed her on the nose.

"Why do I have to have a reason, I'm just a happy person," she teasingly replied.

"Un-huh," and he sat up, his hands coming forward to caress her ass.

"I'm just happy to be here, in this place, with you," and she waited for a reply that never came, "So, what do you have planned for me this week?"

"Fucking," he replied truthfully.

"No, silly man. When we aren't fucking, what do you have planned for then? We can't fuck every hour of every day," she laughed lightly.

"We can't?" he asked, and Ellie laughed harder and rapped him softly on the chest with the knuckles of her right hand as he watched her.

As her laughter died, Randy continued, "I thought I'd take you out to the pizza place and to our favorite restaurant --"

"Where we met?" she interrupted.

"Yes, and if the weather is good, I thought we'd go out on the boat one day and that's about it ... other than fucking. Do you have something particular in mind that you wanted to do?"

"Well," she started, her eyes darting off towards the ceiling. "We always go that way," and she nodded her head backwards towards the south, "when we leave here. What's that way?" With her question, Ellie had nodded her head toward the north.

"It's a national wildlife refuge. There are no paved roads and for about two miles its deserted. Then there are a few houses with sand for streets and as you get closer to Virginia the houses increase in number.

"How far to Virginia?" she asked.

"Oh, about 11 or 12 miles or so."

"Can we go see it?" and her eyes twinkled.

"Well, we could go to the border, but that's it."

"We can't go to Virginia?"

"No, there's a fence."

Ellie's head tilted, her face showing that she did not understand.

"There are telephone poles sunk deep into the beach with four or five strands of thick cable run through them and then, starting at the dunes and going further inland there is a welded wire fence held up by creosote posts. I don't know how far inland they go."

"You're kidding."

"'Fraid not."

"But why?"

"There are bird nesting areas on the Virginia side, and they said the folks driving on the beach disturbed them, so they put up the fence."

"Oh," and she paused for a moment, "Well shit, that knocks that idea out, but it makes sense."

"We can still go and see the fence," Randy teased, and she gave him a mock frown in return.

*

They had sat like that and talked until well after dark; catching up. Randy had planned to take her out for supper, but they settled on a sandwich and chips. As they sat at the kitchen island, he brought up her knowingly calling him daddy.

"Yeah, I know. I've thought about last time when you told me I did and didn't know I'd done it. I decided I liked the thought of it though and made up my mind that the first time we fucked when I got back here, that I was gonna do it again. Is that okay?"

"I can get used to it, as long as its only while my dick's inside you," Randy grinned.

They fucked again with her on top and then showered together. As soon as they bedded down for the night, Randy switched off all the lights except the one by his bedside, which he put on the low setting of the three-way switch. Ellie sat up in bed and pulled out her phone, the light of it being much brighter than his lamp.

As she continued to tap her phone, Randy began to press his finger into her right thigh.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her nose still buried into the lighted screen.

"Checking how deep your tan is."

Ellie shook her head, "You come up with some of the silliest shit sometimes," giggling heartily.

"What are you doing?" he inquired.

"Looking for a picture to show you."

Eventually she found what she was looking for and propped her phone upright on his chest. A full body photo of a naked blonde stared at him.

"Do you think I look like her?"

Randy studied the picture for a few moments and responded. "Well, she doesn't have the little dimple in her chin," and he studied some more. "Your tits are much bigger than hers too. I can't tell if she's as short as you are, but yeah, I can see a slight resemblance. Who is it?"

"She's a retired porn star. Her porn name was Kennedy Leigh. This picture is from early in her career."

Randy smiled and shook his head. "You watch that stuff way too much girl. Now go to sleep," and he took the phone from her hands and put it on his nightstand.

***

Monday, July 2nd

After breakfast Ellie announced that she wanted to go out for the day and Randy decided to take her to the pier where he made her cum one night with a Lush remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy. He had plans to use it again twice more during the week.

Leaving just after mid-morning, they made the usual thirty-minute trip in a little over an hour, the holiday traffic heavy.

They strolled out onto the crowded pier, Ellie in tight jeans, with no rips or tears and a white cropped top. She looked around as if she had never been there before and moments later, she admitted as much as they strolled hand in hand.

"I really don't remember any of this," she said as they headed toward the far end, "all I remember is the movement of the pier under my feet with the waves and you making me cum."

"It was very erotic," Randy said quietly.

"I know, it's making me wet just thinking about it."

They got to the end and stood in almost the same spot as before, looking out at the horizon. After a few minutes, she asked him, "What's out there?"

"The world."

"No silly, I mean if we went straight across the ocean, where would we land?"

"If we took a ship straight across, we would arrive at the Strait of Gibraltar and then enter the Mediterranean Sea."

She nodded recognition at his answer, "I want to visit the south of France someday."

Randy stated confidently, "You will. Most of the beaches over there are nude beaches, you'd fit right in."

Ellie turned to him, "Well, I'll be ready for them. You've turned me into an exhibitionist it seems."

Randy briefly thought of her last visit when she berated a young basketball player in public who had questioned why she was with an older man by telling the youngster in a very loud voice that Randy had a big cock. The memory brought a smile to his face.

"What?" she asked.

"Just thinking about your exhibitionism. If I had really done that, we would have already screwed in public somewhere."

She smiled at him and reached up to pull his face to hers. "The week is young," she told him, and an extended kiss followed, Ellie ignoring the stares when it ended as they began the walk back to land.

He took her to the nearest seafood place that was open for lunch. It was on the causeway that led back to the mainland by way of Roanoke Island, and they had shrimp Po' Boys for lunch.

It was around two before they headed back northward; the radio volume set low enough that a conversation could be had. Halfway there, she told him, "Go ahead and drive up the beach to Virginia," and he nodded without asking why she had changed her mind.

When Randy stopped at the house, she inquired, "I thought we were going to the state line?"

"We are, but first we have to change vehicles, I'm not driving my car on the beach," and they switched to his old pickup.

He drove the Ford F-150 northward a quarter of a mile until the pavement turned out toward the beach and ended. The all-weather tires gripped the sand well and he proceeded at about fifteen miles an hour right on edge of where the waves ran out.

The truck had air conditioning, but it had not worked in two decades, a fact which Ellie found funny considering Randy's money. So they rolled the windows down, Ellie with her right arm outside her window and riding it on the air. She was grinning from ear to ear, despite the sweat which was beginning to form on her face from the heat.

When they got to the border, Randy parked, and they got out and inspected the telephone pole fence.

She looked at it with disdain, "I guess its unavoidable to protect the birds' eggs, but it sure fucks up the view."

He walked close in behind her, hugging Ellie to his body from behind and groping her breasts. There were seven other people in the general vicinity, all adults, but no one noticed.

"I think the view is just fine myself. It has you in it."

She laughed airily and turned to kiss him on the cheek before whispering, "We need to head back now, unless you want to do it in the dunes."

On the way back south he told her out of the blue, "Back in the day, there was a band around here that played the clubs and they had a song named that."

"Named what?" she asked, her arm outside the window again.

"Bangin' in the Dunes."

She laughed and turned back to watch where they were headed. He started to sing the song to her, and she laughed more.

"... gonna find us a little spot in the sand, spread out a blanket just as fast as you can,

let's get started baby, come over here,

it ain't rocket science and it ain't Shakespeare,

we be bangin' in the dunes, bangin' in the dunes ..."

He stopped singing and she looked his way to see why. In a calm voice he commanded, without looking at her, "Play with yourself Ellie."

She submitted to his order immediately and without question, unbuttoning her jeans, and running her right hand inside. The closer they got to his house, the more she slumped down in the seat; not as a product of trying to hide, but rather from getting lost in the moment as she almost got there, but not quite.

Regardless, she was primed when Randy parked the truck in the garage. It was a quarter past five and they went straight to the shower to wash off the sweat that covered them both and in the mood they were both in, one thing led to another. Randy fucked her standing doggy, her hands against the wall, until she came. Afterwards he dressed quickly, leaving Ellie on her own to get ready for supper.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers