A Randy Retirement Pt. 27: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he emerged some 75 minutes later and went to check on her, she was just on the downside of a climax. He switched off the Lush and removed the gag.

"How many?"

"Four," she gasped, winded.

He freed her from the ropes and she immediately rose on unsteady feet and embraced him. Playing the role, he coldly instructed her to go shower and Ellie pouted, but obeyed.

When he saw her again a half hour later, she had put on one of his white dress shirts, sans anything else. It was an act of defiance, he knew, but she had buttoned it only at the bottom and she looked sexy as fuck, so he didn't care. Ellie was in the mood to tease after her afternoon in the club chair.

For supper she wanted to order pizza.

"We had pizza last night."

"I know, I want it again ... please!" and she used her soft voice in a successful effort to get her way.

Forty-five minutes later the doorbell rang and he handed her two twenties. When she answered the door the pizza guy was awestruck, and it showed on his face as he leered. Ellie momentarily considered asking the guy in; he was not much younger than her, but she decided against it. Instead she gave him both twenties and he stammered a thank you and left.

"He was cute," she piped as she set the box on the kitchen island. "I almost invited him to join us.

"You should have, it would have been the best tip of his life."

"Yeah, like $18 wasn't enough?"

Randy ignored her as he opened the box and asked, "Would you do a threesome with another guy?"

"I don't know," she answered as she pulled out a slice and put it on a paper plate, licking her fingers. "I guess I'm not opposed to it, but I don't think I'm ready to go that far just yet."

"You did it with your sister."

"That was different."

"How was that different?"

"She's female."

"Oh, so two girls is okay, but more than one dick isn't?"

"Maybe," she teased, then decided to change the subject. "Do you remember when you put me in the straitjacket?"

"Yes."

"Could we do something like that again tonight?"

"You liked that, did you?"

Ellie nodded and then added, "But I want you to do me harder this time, like, it's okay if you slap me around a little."

"You're sure you want that?"

"I want you to treat me like your dirty little whore who fucked something up that was really valuable and you have to punish me."

"And when did you think this up?"

"I don't know, it's just something that came to my mind, and I've been wanting it really bad the more I think about it."

"Un-huh. Smells like its inspired by some porn clip you've watched over and over."

Ellie blushed, "Well ... yes," and she smiled demurely.

"Ellie, other than spanking or flogging for sexual purposes, I don't hit women unless it's self-defense."

"I know, and that's why I'm asking you to do this, because I know you won't go too far. This way, I can have my fantasy and not get beaten. And it is for sexual purposes, as you say. Please, just this once. For me."

Reluctantly, Randy agreed, "Okay, just this once. But you won't know when it's coming, and I won't promise it will be tonight with the straitjacket."

"That's even better," she replied coyly.

"Ellie, I've warned you before to beware of what you wish for."

"I know," she replied, picking up her pizza slice and giggling.

*

"Here, put this on," he instructed after they had eaten and sat out in the gazebo to watch the sky darken with a glass of wine each.

'This' was a tiny thong that he had rummaged through her luggage and found. The patch in front barely covered her sex and the rest of the cotton underwear was barely a half-inch wide. It was hot pink, and Ellie stared at it in her hand for a moment before putting her feet through and pulling it up. It was then that the game began as he took her again to the playroom.

He roughly straitjacketed her and then put a very large ring-gag in her mouth, large enough that his cock would fit through it. Seating her on the floor with her back to the wall, Randy took the hair on top of her head in hand and pinned her head against the wall. Then he began to fuck her mouth.

Looking down, he watched as her tits bounced each time he pushed his cock into her mouth, the rings waving. Eventually he came, leaving just the head of his cock inside as sperm coated the roof of her mouth before flowing down to fill her throat.

She gagged briefly and Randy paused to make sure she wasn't choking before pushing her prone on the floor. Reaching down he inserted the thumb of his left hand into her wet pussy, his fingers on her mons, and pulled her ass up off the floor, slapping across her right cheek with his other hand and then backhanding it back across her left cheek. Her ass fluttered with each strike as he continued for almost a minute with slap after slap, still holding her up by his thumb in her cunt.

Each time his hand contacted her ass, Ellie grew a little hotter, her moans a little more desperate. Finally, Randy released her, leaving Ellie with her head down, face turned to the left, and her ass in the air.

He pinned her there with both hands holding her head still and blitzed her asshole for a good quarter hour as he squatted over her.

Again, when she came, she secreted her bodily fluid, but Randy pulled out and watched this time. It wasn't like a squirt as it didn't come out in a forceful eruption, but more a slow flow that began and ended suddenly.

Randy removed the straitjacket and carried her over his shoulder to his bed, where Ellie sat up on the side with her feet on the floor and bent at the waist to suck his cock back to life as he watched.

Once he was fully erect, she teased him onto the bed and climbed on top to ride. Moving her hair out of her face, Ellie looked down at him as she moved slowly up and down, ratcheting herself up until she was almost there, and then she stopped and got off.

She got to her hands and knees in the middle of the big king bed and looked back over her shoulder, "Let me fuck you this way." Her knees were wide apart and Randy could clearly see the golden ring dangling from her clit, calling him like the sirens to sailors in Greek mythology.

The piercing being more than he could bear, Randy accommodated her, sinking his dick quickly into her snatch and letting her go at it.

He watched her muscular back as it moved under him, Ellie fucking herself on his cock. It was a magnificent sight, and he swore it made his dick grow harder, if that were possible. When she had his cock fully inside her, she began to grind on it, rotating her hips and he thought he noticed the stiffness of the clit ring against his balls. It may have been his imagination, but the effect on him was real as he felt his equipment begin to coil for an explosion.

When she started to pant, Randy wrapped his hands around her waist, his thumbs pressing down into the little dimples on her lower back. He pulled her into his thrusts, her panting becoming more frantic just as his own heavy breathing began. The dimples were not from fat or being out of shape, but rather from the bubble of her butt and the strength of her back.

Holding off his orgasm for as long as he could, he managed to wait her out and they came together, Ellie rising with his cock shooting off inside her and plastering her back to his chest as Randy caressed her breasts and groaned.

Afterwards he lay beside her and admired the contrast of her tanned skin against the white sheets. He raised his hand and, with his forefinger, began to lightly trace a line on the outside of her leg. His finger traveled from her hip joint to her knee and then back and he did it over and over as they lay in silence. Right after the fourth journey of his finger, Ellie leaned over and kissed him square on his bald head and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Randy was up for another fifteen to twenty minutes, tracing his finger back and forth as he contemplated how far Ellie's whorishness really went, until sleep took him as well.

***

Wednesday, July 4th

They were in bed until mid-morning when Randy made Ellie get up and go walking on the beach with him.

"Com'on, it'll help work some of that soreness out of you."

She had groused as she dressed in gym shorts and a tight t-shirt, but an hour into it she was her old happy-go-lucky self as she skipped beside him, talking a mile a minute. Randy had made the turn to head back before she even noticed and she rushed to catch up.

"It's July 4th, what are we doing today?"

Randy shrugged, "I thought when we got back it would be time for some fireworks."

"In the daytime?" she asked, her now sapphire eyes showing her confusion.

"I had in mind a different sort of fireworks."

"Oh goodie," and she went back to skipping, bounding high into the air and leaving him behind for a bit until she stopped and waited for him.

"Don't you ever walk faster?"

"No. I use the same steady pace. I never speed up and I never slow down."

Ellie fell in stride beside him, "I'm sure glad you don't fuck like you walk," she said earnestly and made him break out in laughter.

Once they reached his pool deck, Randy sent her to the playroom to undress while he went and got a bottle of Pedialyte. Once he came to the room, Ellie's eyes widened when she saw the bottle and realized that he was going to do something big with her.

He opened the bottle and handed it over, "Drink."

"What are we doing?" she asked before drinking.

Randy ignored her and picked up a large, digital timer, then led her to the little side room that contained only a brass framed twin bed. He keyed in four hours and set it to countdown, the intent clear. Ellie drank as much as she could of the electrolyte solution while he gathered all the things he wanted and then demanded her body.

"Put these on," and he handed her a ring gag harness and a ringed bondage collar while he went about laying out several leather straps and cuffs. When he returned to give Ellie his attention, he buckled the three straps that would secure the ring gag and had her get on all fours in the middle of the bed, lengthwise.

Ten minutes later she was secured and he put the timer between the wall and the head of the bed, where it would be in front of her.

Ellie had nine points of attachment, her wrists and neck to the front bed rail, her knees spread and to each side of the bed, her ankles to the back bed rail, and a leather harness around her hips that also had a strap on each side to the back rail. This left her crouched with her head held up and her ass down.

Randy left for almost a minute and she fidgeted in anticipation of what was to come. She only heard him return, as she was facing away from the open doorway, but she felt his fingers as they entered her pussy and moaned at his touch. When the fingers left her hungry hole, she moaned louder until they were replaced by something solid that Randy pushed deep inside her. Before she could become accustomed to the new feeling, he was pushing a similar object into her asshole. He pulled a crotch strap from the front of her harness between her legs and buckled it tight to her back and then slapped her hard on the ass to signal he was done.

Ellie twitched with the spank and shrieked; her eyes cutting to the side as he came into view.

"In case you didn't figure it out, that was two of your little friends that I put inside you." He had emphasized the word "two."

She tested the strength of her bondage as she realized he had used Lush vibrators again, but this was the first time he had put one in her ass.

"Yeah, that's right. Each one is on a different signal from my laptop and will randomly cycle through their settings for different lengths of time and different intensities." Ellie moaned loudly. "You've got four hours," and he started the big red numbers on the clock counting down, "have fun," and with that he slapped her ass once more, bringing a screech from her gagged mouth as he left the room.

*

Ellie had lost count of her orgasms somewhere in the high teens and the only thing still holding her up was her bindings. The big red numbers read 56:47 ... 56:46 ... 56:45.

She was sweaty and her thighs were slick with the residue of her climaxes. About halfway through it, the cumulative effect of cumming one time after another in quick succession had placed her consciousness in a stasis, her body taking over.

Each orgasm the last hour produced drool due to the ring in her mouth and another round of wetness emitting from her pussy. Every muscle, tendon, and sinew of her body would strain as she approached the mountaintop and, once she had crested, her body would shake uncontrollably, but then, she had lost all control two hours ago.

When Randy finally released her, she was a blubbering mess that he took to the shower and then plied with more Pedialyte. He tried to get her to eat something as she sat with a bathrobe wrapped around her at the dining room table, but she told him she couldn't.

"I need you revived for tonight's festivities," he told her with an evil little grin and Ellie drank more of the Pedialyte.

"I don't think I'll ever watch fireworks in the same way again," she said in a tired voice.

It took an hour for her to regain some semblance of herself. Randy had showered and gotten dressed up, asking upon his return if she felt well enough to go out for dinner and she replied that she did.

Twenty minutes later she got up and told him that she was getting dressed. Randy heard the shower running. Another hour passed and she emerged, smiling broadly, and dressed to kill. Randy was silently grateful for the resurgence that youth provided.

Ellie wore a low-cut, black mini-dress like the one she had arrived in, but with a big ruffled hem and paired with black leather, mid-thigh, fuck-me boots that laced up the back.

She stopped just short of him, leaning in on her left foot, her right rising in the air like some pinup pose. She had one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest as she rose on the one set of toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you. That was one of the most intense things you've ever done to me."

Randy searched her eyes as she continued to lean on him and, finding nothing but honesty there, he offered, "I know we've both dressed for it, but we don't have to go out. We can stay here, and I can make something if you're not up to it."

Ellie settled back down on both feet. "I'm good. Once your magic juice gets into the system it does wonders. Where can I get some?"

Randy smiled, "Most any grocery or drug store. Just look in the aisle with the baby stuff."

A flash of surprise showed briefly before her face turned to a pout.

"Are you implying that I'm a baby?"

"No Ellie, I drink the stuff as well," and she grinned at him.

"Good," and she straightened his shirt where her hand had been. "I have a request before we leave."

"Being the trooper that you were today, anything you want."

Ellie's grin turned amorous, "Plug me before we go."

Without hesitation he replied, "Give me a minute," and he left her there in the kitchen. He chose a black silicone plug as thick as his dick and jeweled in red. He greased it up and headed back. When Ellie saw him come through the door, she turned her back to him, spread her feet shoulder-width apart, bending over to grab both her ankles.

Randy had to stop and admire the view. Her movement had caused the miniskirt to ride up and expose most of her ass, a thin black thong bisecting her cheeks. Recovering in less than five seconds, he closed the distance between them, slid the thong aside and shoved the plug halfway into her asshole. That was all it took as her rectum swallowed the rest of its own accord, the flat, jeweled retainer pulling up tightly against her puckered asshole.

Replacing the thong, Randy patted her on the lower back and Ellie straightened.

"To our evening meal my whore?" he asked in a formal manner as he offered her his arm.

"Yes daddy," she replied as she took the proffered arm, a lecherous smile on her face.

*

Diane's eyes widened when she saw the couple, recognizing that this was the same blonde Randy had brought in just over a month ago. The well-mannered hostess greeted them with her usual elan and escorted them to his table.

Briefly Randy thought about Maria, a tiny Hispanic waitress who had always served him the summer she worked here. She'd spent a few days with him during a hurricane and Randy had ended up paying for the rest of her college out in California. He wondered how she was getting along in the land of fruits, flakes, and granolas.

They each ordered a steak and salad, Ellie with a baked potato, Randy with a baked sweet potato. The place was slammed and as the meal worn on, Ellie's enthusiasm began to climb. Innuendo and double entendre filled their playful conversation, each trying to outdo the other and, as it wore on, it was apparent that Ellie's ratchet had engaged.

When they exited the restaurant the music from a beachfront dance party caught her ear and she begged Randy to go see what was going on. It took over half an hour just to drive across the highway to access the beach and another twenty minutes just to find a parking spot, but he finally got her there.

It was a DJ, complete with a laser light show, plus dueling disco balls lighting up the night. Ellie got money from him and bought two beers in red Solo cups and they stood to the right side of the crowd at the back near a wooden railing.

Randy did not recognize any of the electronic music, but the thumping bass had Ellie's ass dancing as she took sips from her cup, forefinger extended straight, and the sight of her was worth the noise.

She finished her beer and put her empty cup on the railing beside his, which she took and looked inside. Randy hadn't touched it and she eyed him over the rim and sipped, gaining no reaction.

She smiled and resumed her dancing, backing up to him and grinding as she continued to drink. Even if they had wanted to converse, it was impossible with the volume of the music. It was loud enough that Randy could feel the vibration of the sound waves as they hammered his body.

There was a young man in his early twenties with his girlfriend dancing nearby and Randy caught him staring at Ellie. He beckoned him over and pulled out his wallet. Picking up the empty cup, Randy held up four fingers and then pointed two at him and Ellie and two at the young man and his date. When the guy nodded in understanding, Randy handed over three twenties and off the young man went in search of beer.

Ten minutes later he returned, walking slow and balancing four full cups carefully with his two hands. Randy relieved him of two and set them on the railing, nodding. Once the guy had handed off a beer to his girl, he tried to give Randy his change, but an open palm and a pointed finger told the twenty-something that the older man wanted him to keep the change.

Randy could read his lips as the guy mouthed "Thank you," and then he looked at Ellie again and Randy deciphered his attempted question, "Is she with you?"

Randy couldn't help but smile and gave the guy a wink. It was at that moment that Ellie turned, her second cup empty, and spied the two fresh beers on the rail. She put the two empties inside each other and then her third beer cup inside those two and moved in to give Randy some tongue, groping him as she did. Several teeth of the ratchet clicked by as she lingered.

When she had turned back to the stage and resumed dancing Randy turned his head to the younger guy who was still standing there all agog about six feet away.

Randy shrugged, the other guy mouthed "Shazam," and then his girl turned back and caught him, grabbed his arm and pulled him away as Randy mockingly waved bye-bye.

By the time Ellie was into the fourth beer, she had flipped the back of her mini skirt up and was grinding her bare ass on Randy's trousers. He encouraged her by using his hand that was next to the railing to feel up her breasts. The harder he mauled them, the harder she rubbed her ass on his cock. He could feel the butt plug clearly and it served as a catalyst to make him even more erect, as if he needed the motivation.