A Randy Retirement Pt. 27: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she emerged once again, she was wearing a thin, white muslin mini dress that was translucent, just short of being transparent. One could basically see the outline of everything, her tits, her piercings, the white thong that was her only nod to modesty. Randy immediately made her go back and change to a black thong, which was even more noticeable.

"Happy now?" she asked as she emerged again from his bedroom.

"Indubitably," he replied.

"Whaaa," and the word trailed off as she laughed, her washed out blues flashing.

Randy had already headed for the garage and she questioned him again as she rushed to catch up.

"What was that word?"

"Indubitably. It means without a doubt," and he opened his door and looked at her across the top of the car. "As in, without a doubt you will be the talk of the evening, not only with Sam, but everyone else in the pizza place." He paused to watch her just long enough to see her start to smile and then got in the car.

She followed suit and he backed out onto the highway, pausing just long enough to find a Tom Petty song on his playlist and then he hit the gas as it started. When the opening verses had ended and the chorus came, he rolled the windows down and turned it up loud enough they couldn't hear each other.

"And I'm freeee ..."

*

They had run through "Free Fallin'" and "American Girl" with the opening notes of "Running Down a Dream" having just started as they parked in the rocked lot of the pizza place. They got to the front door and Randy opened it for Ellie and then waited as she entered, pausing to follow her inside so he could watch as every eye in the place took her in.

Sam was not behind the bar when they entered, so Randy went straight to his usual table. When Ellie noticed he wasn't beside her, she looked over, cocked her head in annoyance and came to join him.

"Way to go, just leave me out there looking foolish," she grumbled as she sat beside him.

Randy laughed.

"What?"

"You want foolish? You should have seen all the men and half the women practically fawning over you when you walked in."

Her eyes immediately began to scope out the room, "Really?"

"Yes, really. The regulars are a very eclectic clientele, and they know hot when they see it."

Ellie turned to face him, the beginnings of a smile at the corners of her mouth, "Or they know that any female who walks in with you is a whore."

Randy looked down to the table and picked at the plastic red checkered tablecloth, "Well, there's that too, but a hot whore. Does that bother you?" and his face turned to hers.

"Bother me? Let me put it this way, that black thong you made me put on got soaked between the time you opened the door of this place and the time I sat down beside you. My nipples and clit are on fire. Now, what's for dinner?"

"What do you want?"

"You, but I'll settle for pizza right now," she replied.

"Okay, tell you what. I'll let you order, just no anchovies or fruit and it's gotta have some form of real meat on it."

Ellie laughed at him, but accepted his offer.

In the end she asked for a simple medium pepperoni with extra cheese and sauce and two small salads. As the waitress had left, Ellie turned to him, "That good enough?"

"That's fine, kinda like you," and his reply made her giggle again.

"You're so silly sometimes."

Sam returned, wheeling a new keg for the draft pull on a pushcart while they were waiting. The waitress had already delivered their drinks when he sauntered over to say hello.

"Evening," he nodded at Randy before turning his full attention to the ravishing blonde seated beside him. "Ellie, correct?"

She held out her hand to Sam and as they shook, she confirmed her name, "Yes, nice to see you again."

The old codger's eyes were centered squarely on her chest as he remembered the last time when Randy had given him a glimpse of a pierced nipple.

"You too. Glad you folks came in tonight. If you need anything, a refill or whatever, just holler and I'll be right over," and with one last longing look he turned and went back to the bar.

"That was awfully nice of him," Ellie observed as she watched him retreat.

"Ha, he's just angling for an excuse to get close and gawk again," and Randy took the first sip of his sweet tea, "but I love him."

*

Just as they left the restaurant a sudden downpour started and Randy's devilish side came out. He hit the button on his key fob once to unlock his side of the car only. He got a little wet, but Ellie got completely soaked as he took his sweet time in unlocking her door and the translucent dress now obscured nothing.

Her hair was a mess, water dripping from it as he reached to the backseat and handed her a folded towel before backing out. Ellie did the best she could drying off as he flipped the A/C to high. It had the desired effect and not only did her already prominent, pierced nipples get harder, but little goosebumps appeared on her bare arms and legs.

Ellie, flipped the wet towel to the floorboard and reached for his crotch, unzipped his pants, and fished out his cock.

"You do love playing with my dick, don't you?"

"Well, it's called foreplay for a reason, you silly man."

"If it's foreplay you want, how's about you blow me until we get home?"

She casually slipped off her seat belt and put both knees in the seat, turning sideways and resting her torso on the console. Her last words before they got home were, "Did you think I wouldn't?"

"Well, it's not exactly safe," he had replied before the velvet feel of her throat enveloped him.

Ellie did not answer as she made herself busy, polishing his knob while Randy motored back up NC Highway 12. When she made him cum, he held her head down on his cock and felt his hips rise into her face with each spasm.

"You'd better not let any of it get on my pants," he growled.

His orgasm almost overwhelmed her, and she struggled to swallow it all without letting any leak out, her hands constantly slapping his thighs lightly as she audibly swallowed and gulped.

Randy had his own struggle, trying to keep his eyes on the road with her mouth sealed tightly around his shaft. Once he had finished cumming, she continued to suck him off until they got home.

He parked and hit the button to close the garage door, then let go of her head and Ellie rose. She readjusted his rear-view mirror without remark and checked her face as he got out, then crawled over the console and out the driver's side as Randy checked his pants for stains.

"Good job, now let's see just how much of a cumwhore you really are," and he took her by the back of the neck to the playroom. It was time to start some of the things he had planned.

Ellie's piercings had been working on her all day, but when Randy got physical, like he was by taking her by the neck, her body instantly responded with a double dose of endorphins. She had no fear of him really hurting her, but there was something she wanted to ask later that might test that. For now, she was scampering along beside him.

"Strip!" he demanded as soon as the playroom door closed.

She disrobed seductively, stepped out of the wet thong, and then put a manicured nail between her front teeth, her face full of mirth.

Randy picked up a remote and suddenly there was a video playing on the flatscreen along the wall. Ellie's head turned and her body followed as she watched a woman's body thrumming in suspension, a Hitachi strapped to her pussy and a machine fucking her ass. As the video continued Ellie got visibly wet, the ratchet clicking fast, and Randy asked her, "Would you like to experience that?"

In a low and sultry voice, her eyes not leaving the screen, she whispered, "Yes."

It took fifteen minutes to rig her up, but when he was finished Ellie was suspended in the air from a steel bar. Her thighs had leather straps around them that attached upward to each end of the bar. Her hands were secured there as well, spreading them wide. She had a four-inch penis gag in her mouth, the harness of which was clipped to the center of the bar to hold her head up. Both of her legs were bent up and backwards, her ankles even with and outside of her ass, and attached to each end of the bar as well.

Randy had then placed a rubber, bra-like, garment around her chest that had holes for each of her breasts. The holes stretched to accept her large melons, squeezing them tight and away from her chest as he fastened it closed behind her back. Almost immediately they began to turn red, the piercings dangling from her distended nipples. He hung a one-ounce fishing weight on each of the rings and as he released them Ellie began to moan.

Her eyes followed him as he strapped the Hitachi harness around her and then came the dildo. It was black silicone, ten inches long and two inches wide, the same size as Randy's dick. He shot almost a pint of lube deep inside her anus and adjusted the fucking machine's stand so that four inches of the dildo would always be in her ass and then turned it on low.

When Randy walked to Ellie's front, her eyes were on him and though she couldn't speak words, her eyes did, pleading with him. Her body was rising and falling with each stroke of the machine, the dildo slowly going deep in her ass and pushing her up until it bottomed out and retreated.

"I suppose you want this on."

She moaned loudly in response, and he clicked the Hitachi to high.

Immediately she tensed, the fishing weights jiggling as her ratchet snapped and she came, her body straining as the ring in her clit danced wildly to the tune of the vibrator.

Randy walked back to the sex machine and increased the speed of her assfucking, then picked up a short-stranded flogger. He waited as she ramped up to a second orgasm, her body now thrumming just like the woman in the video, a little bounce to it as the dildo in her ass hammered away. When he thought Ellie was close, he began to flog her, seeking to prolong her coming climax.

It was different from the floggings he had given her before in that instead of striking at random he gave her the leather as fast and often as he could, her ass turning red despite the tan. Ellie's constrained moaning grew louder and more intense with every stroke of the flogger until he paused, and she crested, her limbs pulling tightly against the ties that bound her while one long muffled moan filled the room.

The scene repeated twice more, her body coated in sweat and her inner thighs coated with juice from her pussy and lube from her ass.

Randy stopped the fucking machine and stepped into the breech, lowering the steel rod that suspended her until her ass was just below his dick. He reached around her and palmed her beet red tits, dipped his knees, and entered, fucking her deep in the ass while the Hitachi continued to buzz away on her clit.

When he came, he left his cock buried inside her while he spurted his seed and watched her body as it spasmed uncontrollably in the throes of her fifth orgasm, the fishing weights dancing. Randy counted out loud while she was cumming and got to thirty-two before she was done, and he withdrew.

"I told you from the beginning that you were built for sex. I'm even more convinced of it now, you little cumwhore," and he spanked her once on the ass, pussy juice flying as she hung there and moaned continuously.

After he had taken everything off and let her down to sit on the floor, he pointed out the not small puddle that had formed where he had strung her up. It had happened with her once before during a previous visit.

"Did you squirt?" he asked.

Ellie shook her head slowly, "I don't know, I was kinda busy."

He took her to the shower and then to bed, having almost gotten to sleep before she shook him, "So you do watch porn."

He laughed groggily.

"I searched for a specific scenario to present to you as a possibility. I don't just go cruising through porn sites every day like you apparently do."

Ellie rolled into him and snuggled up, her washed out eyes closing and a sleepy smile on her face.

"I need to borrow your search engine."

***

Tuesday, July 3rd

Over breakfast the next morning, Randy noticed that the sapphire coloring had returned to Ellie's eyes. He didn't comment but she volunteered that it took a while to recover from the soreness that came after fucking him.

"There is merit to that, but I was always told that if something was sore you needed to work it more and get the soreness out."

Ellie gave him the horse-eye, like she didn't buy it, so he continued.

"You go to the gym, right?"

"Yes."

"What happened when you first started to work out?" Ellie didn't answer and Randy plunged ahead, "You were sore, right? But you kept going back and now you do it regularly and aren't sore from it anymore."

She tilted her head as Randy turned his palms up.

"Problem solved. Now let's get ready to go and mingle with the masses."

He dressed for the day in a floppy hat, sunglasses, swim trunks, boat shoes, and t-shirt; Ellie's outfit being similar, but with flip-flops, a royal blue bikini and matching beach cover that had a sharkbite hem on all four sides that barely covered her luscious ass. The bikini couldn't really be called a swimsuit, it was designed for audaciousness, not function, and her ass and tits would have been on full display without the coverup. It closed with only four large buttons in the front and Ellie had only utilized the bottom two, her chest giving free looks, and Randy decided that she knew she was flaunting her assets and wondered if she only did it when she was with him.

Spending most of their time in bumper-to-bumper traffic, it was nearing eleven in the morning by the time they made it to Nags Head.

They stopped for lunch at a little place that overlooked the sound and coming out she wanted to go to the go-kart place nearby. Randy had a discussion with the manager and for a few hundred they shut down the place for eight laps with only he and Ellie on the track and the rules suspended.

"How'd you manage this?" she asked as she put on her helmet.

"Money," was Randy's one word answer. "Here's the deal, you win and you pick where we eat supper, I win and I pick where we eat."

"I been driving these things at the beach since before I got a license. You got a bet, you silly man."

He was at a weight disadvantage, but the attendant had given him the fastest kart and after seven of the eight laps entering the first turn on her outside, he had set her up and she tried to defend high. Randy dive bombed Ellie on the inside and when she tried to close the gap too late, he did the bump and run on her and won.

Ellie accused him of cheating as he only laughed in response as they headed toward the parking lot.

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying," he had retorted jokingly.

She was still fuming when he stopped and leaned his back against his vehicle with arms folded and Ellie facing him some four feet away. "Where to now?" he asked as she stood there with her hands on her hips and pouted.

Her eyes slowly started to flicker, and a smile appeared on her face. Then she pointed over his shoulder, "There."

Randy turned with his arms still folded and saw the sign, "Adventure Park -- Ropes Courses -- Zip Lines" and his head dropped.

Ellie yelped in delight and clapped his back before sprinting around to the passenger side of the sedan, "Let's go old man!"

"Fuck," he mumbled as he opened his door.

They spent two hours at the adventure park and, if truth be told, Randy enjoyed it as much as Ellie did, even if he did have to go elsewhere and buy her a pair of sneakers before they could go inside. Flip-flops were not allowed. Still, he feigned annoyance at her choice of venues, just because it made her giddy to think she had gotten over on him after her loss at the kart track.

In the car afterwards he headed north, and she asked, "Where are we going for supper, cheater?"

"Home."

"What?"

"Home. I got something that needs to be done before supper and it needs to be done at home."

Ellie was certain she was going to get fucked as soon as they got there, and her giddiness permeated the snail's pace of traffic and made it bearable. Still, that didn't keep her from ribbing him.

"I'm surprised you went out there. As old as you are, that's impressive that you were able to handle the rope bridges and zip lines," she goaded.

He caught a light and turned to her pointedly with a made-up, incredulous look.

"You just wait until I get you home. I'll show you old," and she howled in delight. Little did she know what he had planned.

Immediately upon entering the house he instructed her, "Go to my bedroom and take the cover-up and your flip flops off, but leave the bikini on."

"Ohh, kinky," she smiled and left while he pretended to be doing something in the kitchen to give her time to complete his instructions.

When she saw him again, he walked through the bedroom to the playroom without a word. He was gone for all of 20 seconds before he returned, a black ring-gag and a bundle of rope in his hands. He dropped the rope and held the gag up to her face, waiting for her to open wide. Ellie moved her head forward to accept it willingly, rather than Randy putting it on her.

As he moved behind her to buckle it, he gave her his approval.

"That was very good, my submissive little bondage whore. Now, over in one of the club chairs, you get to choose which one. It will be your last act of free will for a while," and he spanked her hard on the nearest bare asscheek and picked up the ropes.

Ellie looked at him and Randy could see her trying to smile with her mouth held wide by the ring. She sat in the nearest one and looked up at him expectantly. Click went the ratchet.

Randy saw her ass squirm in the leather seat and smiled as he bent over and grabbed her by her ankles, pulling her down on the seat cushion of the chair, her head tilted forward by the back and her ass hanging off the edge.

He proceeded to lash each of her wrists to the corresponding ankle, her forearms outside and then under her lower legs to provide more rigidity. Taking the loose end of each rope, he lashed it to the front legs of the chair to hold her open. This split her legs wide and he saw the tiny, less than half inch wide, strip of material that covered her taint as he moved directly in front of her.

From his knees, Randy patted her mons and told her, "You've been a somewhat insolent companion today and I think it's time to give you your just reward," and with that he pulled the royal blue strip aside and licked her clit, flipping her piercing with his tongue.

A flash of electricity shot through Ellie and she lifted her chin and moaned while her eyes stayed glued on the hairless head between her legs.

For maybe half a minute Randy teased her with his tongue, but he never did more than lick before he straightened and wiped her wetness from his face.

With a dirty little grin, he pulled the Lush vibrator from his swim trunks' pocket and Ellie's eyes widened. She moaned again in disappointment as he pushed it deep inside her pussy, moving the thin strap back over her taint to help hold it inside.

Ellie was trying to beg him as he stood up, but it was useless with the gag in her mouth and he smiled down at her, flashing the remote in his hand.

"I've set it to earthquake mode, but it will turn off for a while every now and then. An hour should be enough. You have fun now," and he made a big production of pressing the power switch.

Her body twitched as the Lush buzzed on and Ellie tried to get up, to no avail. He left her line of sight, but she didn't care because the buzzing in her pussy was slowly taking her away.

*

Leaving Ellie to her orgasms, Randy went to take a shower. He took his time, bringing his fresh clothes into the bathroom with him and leaving the water running when he was done to drown out her moaning. He knew if he continuously heard her that it would be hard to resist fucking her and that's not what he wanted in the moment.