A Randy Retirement Pt. 27: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finished the last beer, she took the four stacked empties, grabbed his hand, and indicated it was time to go. She tossed the cups in a garbage can and headed toward his Lincoln, Randy in her wake being towed by her hand like some bobbing dingy behind a yacht.

Once they were where they could talk, he asked her, "You suddenly didn't like the music?"

"I suddenly decided that the sooner we get back, the sooner I get some dick. My piercings are doing a number on me. I almost came back there," she said giggling.

On the way home he decided that she wasn't completely drunk, just decidedly tipsy. She groused when he told her they weren't doing anything until after they watched the fireworks from his deck at midnight.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll make it worth the wait," and he reached out and ran his hand along her bare thigh.

Ellie sucked in air through clenched teeth, making it whistle softly and then told him in that little soft voice of hers, with an exaggerated Southern drawl, "I'm counting on it, daddy."

With their late dinner, the time spent at the dance party, and the traffic, it was twenty past eleven by the time they entered his house.

He asked if she wanted anything to drink and Ellie shook her head 'No' as she headed straight to the deck.

The fireworks were southward down the beach, Kitty Hawk and Nags Head having pooled resources for a bigger show. Randy missed the sound and found it weird to see the starbursts and then hear the explosions seconds later. But the visual presentation was magnificent.

Ellie stood with her back against his chest, Randy with both arms wrapped around her just under her bosom. He rested his chin on her left shoulder as she pointed and told him which one was her favorite, only to replace it with a new favorite a few bursts later, her tipsiness fading.

Once the grand finale had fizzled out, they turned without speaking and headed to his bedroom. They undressed themselves individually, each one watching the other as a sense of sensuality passed between them. When they were fully naked, they headed to the playroom where the fireworks resumed.

Centering her in the spot that he wanted, Randy placed leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then connected her left wrist to a steel ring above her, leaving no slack.

He bent his head and sucked Ellie's left nipple into his mouth, tonguing it roughly.

"Mmmm," she responded, as her breathing became louder.

He straightened and slapped down on her breast, making the piercing dance.

"Oooo, fuck!"

Reaching for her right hand, he pulled it downward to the floor, forcing Ellie to bend her right side over as he secured it to a recessed ring in the floor. Moving to her right ankle, he secured it similarly to another ring in the floor.

Standing, Randy inserted two fingers into her snatch, kneading it and thumbing her clit ring as she cried out in yearning. Her breathing quickened and she struggled with the position he had placed her in as the ratchet inside clicked off, one tooth after another.

When she'd gotten wet enough that the movement of his hand produced a squishy sound, he suddenly stopped.

"Dammit!"

"You thought I was gonna make you cum Elise?" he asked using her proper first name, the one she hated. The panting blonde struggled to look at him as he moved to a nearby counter and picked up a length of rope.

"Huh? Is that what you thought?"

"YESSSSS," she screamed at him as he stooped to tie one end of the rope to her left ankle.

"Oh no, not just yet. You must earn my dick."

"Mmm-ahhhh," she growled in frustration as he stood and run the rope through another metal ring hanging from the ceiling.

"Right now it's time to find out how flexible you truly are," and Randy began to pull on the rope, raising her left foot.

"Ahhh," Ellie responded as her eyes followed her ankle into the air.

"Oh god, Randy."

It wasn't a cry for mercy, or out of pain, it was a signal that her body was fraught with hormones and primed to explode.

When he finally stopped and tied off the rope, Ellie was in a standing split, her legs stretched so tight that her pussy lips gaped open. Her clit was fully exposed and gave the appearance of straining against the golden ring that impaled it. Randy watched it for several long seconds and could almost see it throb as it stuck out almost a full inch further than it had before the piercing. The split had compressed her glutes and caused her ass muscles to squeeze the very large butt plug that was still in her asshole with renewed vigor. His eyes tracked to the jeweled retainer and watched as it ever so slightly trembled.

He could see a tiny trail of liquid running from her labia down her thigh and inserted his forefinger into her gaping hole to the last knuckle.

"Please fuck me," she begged as he removed his finger and licked her juice from it, ignoring her plea.

"Mmm, tastes just like honey," he remarked as he moved to her head and put his cock in her face. "I think you should do me first Elise, don't you?" and he watched as she tried to maneuver her mouth to take it.

"Com'on, you can do it," he taunted as she attempted to moved closer.

After failing again to reach him, he mocked her, "You must not want any cock Elise, if you can't do any better than that."

"Fuckkkk!" she grumbled in frustration and stretched her neck further, her tongue barely able to lick the tip. Ellie retreated and shook her bonds, trying to gain more movement and went back for another try, again able to only twirl her tongue over the crown of his cock.

"I can't do it!" she cried out in a huff, visibly angry.

"Keep trying Elise," he exhorted and watched as she extended her body toward him again. Rocking off his heels, he shifted to the balls of his feet and let her have the first third of his dick, which she greedily sucked into her wanting mouth.

As Ellie craned her neck to take more of him, Randy slowly edged his feet forward, an inch at a time. She was so intent on getting all his cock in her throat, that she didn't even realize he was doing it.

She worked her shoulders and neck to move her mouth deeper, her tongue moving madly in desperation. Randy reached down and squeezed his fingers into the upper globe on her chest, mauling it and getting a deep moan in response. Placing his other hand on her head, he pushed the last of his shaft inside and held her on it until she spasmed from the lack of air.

When he backed Ellie off, her tongue was out, reaching, searching for his cock and she shook his hand off her head and attempted to reacquire her target.

Instead, Randy moved quickly to the other end of her strung-up body, wrapped an arm around her upturned thigh and shoved his dick into her gaped pussy. It immediately clinched on his cock and Ellie orgasmed, her body wiggling in an uncontrolled wave as Randy continued to spear her and slapped down on her titties.

Her eyes rolled back as he pounded her in the standing spilt continuously, through the crest of her orgasm and the downside of it when her eyes came back to him.

"Please ... please," she cried as he continued to slap her shaking breasts, until her eyes unfocused with the next orgasm.

Randy suddenly released her thigh, his cock vacating her snatch and Ellie cried out with the lack of fulfillment, "Noooo, don't stop!"

"Shut up!" he demanded, slapping her upturned cheek, just as she had requested almost twenty-four hours ago.

Ellie's face was initially one of shock and it came to Randy in that moment that she had never been struck before.

'I bet she'd never been spanked either, before I did it... probably why she likes it so much,' he thought.

Her shock wore off quickly as she realized that he was going to fulfil the little fantasy she had revealed to him. It was replaced by a demented smile and Ellie's ratchet began to click at another level.

Untying her quickly, he took her, along with the rope, and pushed her roughly into the side room where he had left her yesterday.

Placing her on the twin bed with her ass facing the brass railed headboard, Ellie sucked in a full breath as she twerked excitedly on her hands and knees.

Randy walked between the brass and the wall behind her and waited a full minute, steeling himself for what was to come. It wasn't his nature, but she had asked for it and he was going to do his best to give her what she asked for.

He reached through the railing and grabbed her ankles, pulling her toward him as Ellie shrieked in surprise. Putting each ankle through the outside slots between the vertical bars, he quickly clipped each of the cuffs to the frame. He ran his arms through the railing again and pulled her thighs closer, wrapping a two-inch leather strap around each and buckling them to the third rail in on each side. It left her with a little leeway, but not much as Ellie exhaled and immediately drew in another breath, the air rushing down her windpipe loudly.

Moving to her right side he took her wrist and Ellie looked at him with her already washed-out eyes and pleaded, "Please hurry."

Suddenly he slapped her face with a cupped hand, so that it made more noise than it gave pain.

"Don't speak!" Randy ordered, calmly but firmly.

Her hair was mussed, all over the place, and she brought her left hand up to move it out of her face and automatically replied, "Yes sir."

'Smack!!!' reverberated in the tiny room as he slapped her cheek again, her head turning with the blow.

"I said don't speak."

Again he used a calm but firm voice, without emotion, as if what was happening was inevitable. He pulled back her wrist and clipped it to the top corner of the bedrail, then moved to the other side to do the same with her last remaining free appendage.

When he got there, Ellie was staring straight ahead, her breathing was steady, but shallow, and she had the slightest hint of a grin on her face that she was trying to suppress. What little makeup she wore had run and she was slowly moving her body up and down as much as her bondage would allow, her double-D breasts bobbing slightly.

She heard the air cut with the swish, but it was too late to do anything even if she wasn't bound and a 'thwack' sounded as a sharp pain in the sole of her left foot caused her to cry out loudly. It was the first time Randy had ever heard pain in Ellie's voice.

Slowly he walked to her side, and she saw a riding crop in his hand and drew back, fearful he might use it on her face. Randy bent to her from his waist and took her chin with his thumb and forefinger, turning her head to him. In his face she saw a coldness that she had never seen before. It was as if he was a different person.

"I said don't speak. That includes crying out, understand?" Ellie shook her head up and down vigorously. "Do I need to gag you, Elise?" Again, she shook her head, this time from side to side. "Okay then, keep that mouth closed."

He released her chin and straightened. The cutting of air could be heard again and a vicious slap of the crop on her near asscheek followed. Ellie fought to keep her mouth closed, a muffled moan arising as she twisted her ass away from him.

"That's good, you little whore. Break my shit and think there's no repercussions. It's time you were taught a lesson."

He was playing the scene exactly as she had requested and Ellie thought to herself in the midst of her dilemma, 'Me and my stupid ideas,' but there were no regrets. The new level she'd been introduced to in the last ten minutes had her hotter than she had ever been in her young life. In that moment, every last vestige of her will was handed over to him of her own desire. She would have done absolutely anything to have him make her cum.

The use of the riding crop on her ass continued, in varying degrees of sharpness, until she had received twenty-one strokes, her age. Ellie had moaned throughout, but kept her mouth closed as per his demand.

Now he was back on her left side and suddenly the riding crop was being used on her breasts, striking under, over, and directly in the center of each of them in no pattern that her addled mind could discern as she tried to shy away from the leather.

Randy sat on the bed and moved the untidy tresses of her blonde hair from her face, Ellie's eyes cast downward.

"This is what you wanted," he started and stopped. "Look at me Elise," he ordered as he continued to stroke her hair.

Ellie's eyes rose and Randy saw the unrestrained wantonness they held. He looked down between her legs at the ten-inch-wide stain of her wetness on the dark blue fitted sheet that covered the twin bed.

"This is what you wanted," he began again, and Ellie nodded yes. "What do you say?"

She didn't answer, having willed herself for the last fifteen minutes to keep her mouth shut and was confused when he slapped her again on the cheek, her head turning with the blow.

"What do you say Elise?"

Her eyes came back to him, a questioning look in the washed-out blue.

"You have permission to speak. What do you say?"

"Thank you." The words were soft, but sincere, as she licked her lips.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, his right hand still in her hair.

"Fuck me." The reply was firm, determined, honest.

"Fuck you? I thought you wanted me to slap your face again," and he faked a slap with his right hand and caught her by surprise with his left.

Ellie took a moment to gather herself from the strike, then spoke in a voice that dripped with desire and truthfulness as she annunciated each syllable perfectly.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me," and she exhaled loudly, her need evident as she bounced on her knees.

Randy rose and removed her ties, picking her body up and turning it 180 degrees. He clipped her wrists back to the corners of the head and foot boards, spreading her arms wide again as her head hung down and her ass slowly waved at him.

"I want this ass of yours," he announced as he got to his knees behind her and spread her knees wider. He pulled the plug from her ass, which didn't want to give it up, and smiled at the large, perfectly round, gape that remained. With no hint of resistance he pushed his cock deep and she immediately gasped from being filled to the brim.

Ellie climaxed within a minute of his ten inches first splitting her ass, the accumulated effect of the evening's festivities, but that wasn't the end of it. Randy was determined and fucked her ass through two more orgasms. Each one was more massive, mind-altering, and body-shaking than the last. He had held out through all the attempted clenching her asshole had done on his cock, but the sight of her body in complete surrender to him finally turned loose his floodgates and Randy bellowed in release as he pulled Ellie's head back by a handful of hair.

There was no conversation as he took her to the shower. No conversation as they washed each other gently, nor as he checked her still gaped anal ring. No conversation as they went to his bedroom and lay down naked in the king-sized bed next to each other.

But within five minutes, Ellie had stirred and moved her body down to Randy's crotch and began to suck his still stiff dick, catching him off guard. He sat up and reached down with both hands, grasping her head, and pulling it free. He looked into her face, and said, "I thought we were done for the night."

Her eyes were washed out and crazed, her hair wet and wild, her mouth inviting. "Think of it as my way of thanking you for what you did tonight. I know you were hesitant, but I loved it. Even the little thing you did calling me Elise," and she shook off his hands, going back down on him and working her jaws to take him to the root.

***

Thursday, July 5th

Randy got up early and went to the grocery store about 15 minutes down the road to pick up some things for supper. He did not wake Ellie simply because he had worn her out the night before, leaving her a note to say that they would be going out on the boat for the day.

When he returned with several bags in his hands, he found her sitting at the kitchen island drinking coffee, dressed in one of his long bathrobes and looking none the worse from the Fourth's festivities.

He noticed a beach bag and her sharkbite coverup on the dining table and asked, "You ready?"

"Yes, why didn't you get me up so I could go with you?"

"I thought about it, but you looked like an angel sleeping there and I decided to let you continue. Now come help."

She smiled at him as she got up, "Aww, aren't you sweet. That's the first time I've ever been called an angel. Thank you again for last night. I know it wasn't your thing, but I am grateful. More than you'll ever know."

"You're welcome," he replied without expounding. He had to admit that the little violent display had provided an interesting spark to the moment, but it wasn't something Randy wanted to make a habit of. In fact, he wasn't sure if it were something he ever wanted to do again.

He put her to work making sandwiches for the outing while he put some beef shish kabobs in a large glass dish and poured a container of marinade over them that he had made last Thursday when he arrived.

He sealed the lid on the glass dish and put it in the refrigerator, then went to the pantry and got some chips, drinks, and a cooler.

When he came back, Ellie asked him, "Didn't you get the marina to pack us lunch the last time when Mina and I went out on the boat with you?"

"I did," he said, filling the cooler with the drinks and ice, "but yesterday was a holiday and you have to put in the order a day in advance. Besides, I wanted to check out your homemaking skills," and he spanked her on the ass. Ellie yelped, the spank unexpected, and she had the same reaction as the night before, exhaling loudly and bouncing her body on the balls of her feet.

It made Randy wonder if she were already ratcheting up. Her ass had felt naked to his hand as it had lingered and he commented, "I thought you said you were ready."

"I am," she replied, turning a coy face toward him as she bagged the last of the sandwiches. "In more ways than one."

Randy looked questioningly at her and Ellie responded with an exasperated breath and placed the lunch she had made on top of the ice in the cooler. She stepped back and pulled the sash free, letting the robe drop from her shoulders and catching it behind her before it hit the floor. She folded it and placed it on the counter, her point having been made.

It was white and had nothing more than strings that tied low-slung around each of her hips. Attached to the strings, front and back, was a piece of fabric that could not have been wider than an inch. That was the bottom. The top had a similar white string around her chest that tied in the back and a second string tied around her neck. Covering each boob was another inch-wide piece of fabric, each about four inches in length. There was an abundance of side-boob, under-boob, cleavage, ass, mons; most anything you wanted to take a gander at was on full display and the things you couldn't were barely left to the imagination.

The look on Randy's face could have been only described as slack-jawed as he took in all of her, from the top of her head down to her bare feet. Like the royal blue suit she had worn the other day, this one was meant to display her wares, only in an even more ostentatious way.

"Is that what they call a Wicked Weasel?" he managed to say without choking up.

"It is," she told him with a triumphant smile.

Randy licked his lips, "Well, you certainly fill it out nicely."

Ellie turned and showed him her backside, tauntingly, and asked, "Is that all you have to say?"

With the suit, it was easy to see that she still had a little gape going on from the night before, but he didn't bring it up. Instead, Randy simply replied "No" as he closed the cooler and headed toward his bedroom, "What did you do with the angel I left in bed this morning, because that suit is devilishly tempting."