A Randy Retirement Pt. 27: Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs began to quiver, an orgasm close at hand as Randy walked slowly behind her again. She was so intent on cumming that she missed the sizzling sound as the flogger cut through the air on its way to her ass. Her entire body flinched as the strands contacted flesh, baby oil flying.

"Awlll," came unwillingly from her lips, the pain radiating to every inch of her being and intensifying her desire.

As the flogging continued, Ellie's body began to undulate, absorbing the blows. She tried to close her legs, pulling against the tethers to no avail. She tried to lower her arms and got the same result, all her muscles straining. It was when her body gave up on trying to get away that she came from the flogging, all the tenseness exiting as she shook in her bonds and called to him.

"Oh Randy!"

He set the flogger aside and began to rub her ass, easing the fire that remained there. For five minutes he lovingly massaged her cheeks with his fingers as Ellie revived.

When he was certain she was back, he placed his chin on her left shoulder and thumped the bells again with his forefingers.

"Ready for the twist?" he asked her.

Ellie's mind raced, trying to decipher what he had said.

'Twist? What twist? Oh yeah, spreadeagled with a twist. But hadn't he already done the twist?"

Before she could ask him that last question, Randy had bent his knees and pushed his rigid cock into her asshole. He straightened his legs, causing Ellie's body to attempt to rise in her bondage and driving his dick as far inside her ass as possible.

"Oh my god," she wailed, stumbling on the words. She was as full as she had ever been with the dildo and his cock inside her. It felt like she was going to split open, but it felt so good. And then he started to fuck her ass and Ellie lost it.

She couldn't talk, she could barely breathe, as her ratchet spun off its axis. For almost two solid minutes she came, continuously babbling as Randy's cock threatened to lift her off the stick between her bound legs.

Ellie was still cumming when Randy pulled his cock from her ass, kicked the base of the stick away, the dildo falling to the floor from her drenched pussy. Without wasted motion, he drove his monster balls deep in her pussy, dropping his load there, holding her trembling body still by her tits as he groaned triumphantly in her ear.

It took him ten minutes to reach some semblance of normal as he had literally shot his wad, sexually and physically. Ellie was hanging limply by her bonds and Randy began to release her.

Another five minutes passed with her sitting on the floor, an opened bottle of Pedialyte at her side. She had drunk half of it before she spoke, telling him, "That was hot," in a weak voice that nevertheless was sincere.

"Which part?" he asked from ten feet away. He had lit a cigarette and was exhaling the smoke in the general direction of an exhaust fan.

"Well, all of it really, but I loved when you pulled outta my ass and came in my pussy."

"Why's that?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I like cum in my ass too, but I can feel you spurting inside me better when your cock is in my cunt," and she smiled sheepishly at him.

Randy smiled and crushed out the Winston. He went to her and helped Ellie to her feet.

She asked him as they walked toward the shower, "Can I come back again in September?"

He knew he should let it be, they had just had incredible sex and she had endured the Hitachi, a double penetration, and the flogging, but he decided now was the time to address her growing wildness, and if it blew up, then it blew up.

"Of course you can, but there is something I want you to do for me in the meantime."

"I love you. Now, what is it you want me to do for you?"

Randy was turning on the water as Ellie closed the shower door, he ignored her declaration and continued with what he was determined to say.

"I want you to give some thought to what you really want in life. What matters to you. What you want to accomplish and how you want to go about it."

"What are you talking about?" she asked him, obviously taken aback by the serious turn of the conversation. It had killed her after-sex glow and snapped her consciousness back to reality.

"I just don't want you to regret our time together at some point in the future, or the decisions you make while you are with me," he said as he placed her in front of him, both of them under the stinging hot needles of water.

"I don't," she blurted out automatically, her voice louder to be heard above the water bouncing wildly off their bodies.

"You don't right now. I'm talking about ten, twenty years from now. I want you to think about it Ellie," and he clasped his hands around her oily biceps. "Think about all the stuff you've done the last three times you've been here, particularly this week. Think about the piercings. The little exhibitionist things you've done. You're already my submissive little whore," and his voice trailed off.

Her face was pensive as she waited for to him continue.

"The only thing keeping you from being my sex slave is you don't live here. I'm not trying to push you away, but I don't want you to just continue blindly on either. I want your eyes wide open. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be saying this," and then he got to the original impetus for the conversation, "I've told you that I feel some guilt about the piercings. Don't get me wrong, I love them. I just don't want you to wake-up one day and not love them and it be my doing because I suggested it. Now, it's the same with the unbridled whorishness you've shown and the wildness in public. I love it. But I want you to consider if that is the path you want to travel with your future in mind."

"That's where this is coming from?" she asked, and he nodded. She pushed him back out of the onslaught of the shower and followed as she spread her fingers on his chest, pausing just long enough to draw a breath before launching, not in anger, but in passion.

"Look silly, I know what you are saying and you're right in that I'm not looking to be your slave. But I really love playing at it every now and then. It's a fantasy world that I can step into and then step away from that you provide for me and like I say, I love it. As for the piercings, I did those for myself, not for you. Your being turned on by them is just a bonus. If I hadn't loved the idea of them, I would have never had it done. As for the wildness, I'm just trying to get it out of my system while I am with you because I count on you to keep me from going too far in public." Ellie emphasized her next words, "That's how much I trust you."

She paused and looked at him, water dripping from her face as she gathered her next thought, and Randy knew to stay silent until she was finished.

"I just want as much of you as I can get because we both know that there will come a day when we can't spend time with each other anymore. We've known that from the beginning. I'm not looking to be your full-time whore or anything like that," and she fell silent and nodded to him. Randy's turn.

He gathered his thoughts quickly, and then tried to articulate them.

"Well, that's good, because I'm not looking for a whore full time. I enjoy all my sluts and whores; you especially," he told her as he realized the conversation was headed off on a tangent, but plowed ahead anyway with a thought he had just told Halley a little over a week ago, "They're nice looking, they're good fucks, they're fun to be with, and when we're done with our time together, they go home. Why would I want to screw that up?"

He'd heard that on television somewhere and Ellie ignored the rhetorical at the end when she replied.

"I know. I just want to be one of them until I have no choice but to be a responsible adult," and she smiled at him and came closer as Randy was again reminded how much she had transitioned from the sorority girl into a woman in the last year.

They bathed each other then, the conversation petering out. It took a lot of soap and hot water to remove every remnant of the baby oil.

It wasn't until he began to wash her back that Ellie said something that shook him, "You know that you are going to end up with one of us full time anyway, right?"

There was an extended silence that bordered on becoming uncomfortable as they both froze in place, the only sound being the rush of the shower at full song, before Randy replied, "No, I don't know that."

"Well, you are," and she turned to face him. "It won't be me. I don't know any of the others, so I don't know which of your sluts or whores it will be, but it's gonna happen."

"And how do you know this?" he asked her, knowing exactly what she was going to say as soon as the words left his mouth.

"I don't know how I know; I just know."

She had used his own words against him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer, the nipple rings noticeable against his chest.

"I deserved that."

Ellie smiled, "You did," and she gave him a peck on the cheek before continuing.

"Sooo, let us just say that we continue this when we can, regardless of what other relationships we may have, at least until I graduate from college and have to get a real job somewhere and your mission until then, in addition to making me cum, is to keep me out of jail for lewd conduct."

Randy reached to turn off the shower, "If that's what you really want."

"It is," she replied, hopping out and grabbing a towel. "Now come to bed with me. We need to sleep because I must leave early in the morning."

As wild as she could be, the practical side of Ellie kept shining though.

Randy pulled her close, her body warm and soft. He really liked being with her. She was enthusiastic and her only demands were to be fucked harder and rougher. She was almost perfect.

At the same time, Ellie's mind was on what she wanted to ask him in the morning. Randy did not know it, but she had spent considerable time thinking about what she wanted during the last month or so. About the future, about him. This week had only confirmed it.

He was asleep long before her as she rethought it all and came to the same conclusion as before. That was the last conscious thing she remembered before she drifted off to sleep with a contented smile on her face.

***

Sunday, July 8th

"Are you awake?" she whispered, her hand on his shoulder.

Randy was, barely, and asked her what she had said.

"Are you awake," Ellie repeated, again whispering.

"I am now," and he sat up in bed, wiping his eyes. "Is there some particular reason for you being up before daylight?"

"Yes," she was still speaking in a hushed tone. "I want to see the sun come up."

"Oh. Why didn't you say so last night, I could have set the alarm." Randy looked to the clock at his bedside and saw that there was still an hour. Suddenly something struck him, "Why are you whispering?"

"I ..." and Ellie paused. He could see the wheels turn in her head as her eyes rolled up in thought. "I don't know," she finally laughed, "probably habit from when Mina and I used to get up early and sneak into our family room to watch TV on the weekends. Can we watch the sun come up?"

"Yeah, there's just over an hour until it will start to get light," he picked up his phone and checked the current conditions, "It's gonna be clear so you should be able to see it, but it's a little cool this morning so put something on with that in mind," and he laid his head back on his pillow and turned over to face her.

She looked disappointed and he asked, "What?"

"You're not coming with me?" she lamented with a pout on her face.

"Oh ... yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Sleep still occupied most of the corners of Randy's mind and he struggled for a fraction of a second to sweep it away; then got out of bed and went to his chest of drawers. "I just have to make coffee first."

Randy pulled out a pair of cotton lounge pants in a Black Watch pattern and threw on a long-sleeved white t-shirt. While he was in the drawer, Ellie came beside him and took another of his t-shirts, this one short sleeved, and pulled it over her head. It was about three sizes too large for her, but she didn't care as she skipped over to her bags and pulled out the hot pink thong from before and slipped it on as well.

"That's not gonna be warm at all," Randy commented.

"That's what I got you for, silly," she informed as she smiled at him.

Barefoot in the kitchen, they made omelets and coffee, then took their breakfast to the gazebo to eat and watch the sky as it slowly started to lighten.

"About last night," she started, and Randy paused, not knowing what was coming and then what came was completely unrelated and out of left field. "You don't have any friends you do things with?"

"You mean fuck buddies?"

"No silly. Friends. People you socialize with like the sheriff and the mayor, watch games with, go fishing with, that kind of thing."

"Friends?" he thought for a second, "Ehhh, not really, no."

"The people you coached with? Other teachers? People you went to school with? No one?"

"Nope. I mean I see some former players from time to time. We get together occasionally to watch a big game and cook out."

He wasn't going to bring up the gangbang he had put together with two of his former players.

"But someone I would consider a friend? No, there's no one. I've been alone most of my life."

"That's sad," she replied, her eyes reflecting her sentiment.

Randy leaned toward her, their foreheads touching, and rubbed his nose on hers, "It's okay Ellie, you learn to live with it, and it becomes habit. I'm good."

He took her hand then and led her down onto the pool deck where the dunes were lower so that she could have an unobstructed view of the big orange ball as it made its daily appearance in the eastern sky.

Standing in silence at the glass railing, they watched as the seconds ticked by and the anticipation built. Randy thought about the conversation last night in the shower. She had put much more thought into what she wanted from life than he had considered. He would provide what she desired and ride the wave of her wildness until life ultimately forced their time together to end. He wondered how interesting it would become.

Absently, Randy's hands came up inside the oversized t-shirt she wore and caressed her tits until his hands stilled with the nipple rings hanging between his middle and ring fingers.

Ellie leaned back into him and kept silent, watching as the sun first crested the faraway delineation between earth and sky. No words were spoken, no movements made. They stood still until the entirety of the sun was a shimmering mass of yellow that had risen completely above the skyline.

She then brought her hand up behind her to caress his cheek and said to the sun, "I could stay just like this forever."

To himself, Randy thought 'I shouldn't rain on her moment,' but he went ahead and did it anyway.

"Unfortunately, time doesn't stop for anyone, it keeps on going whether we want it to or not."

The hand on his cheek dropped as did her head.

"I know."

"It's a moment captured in time Ellie, never to occur again in the exact same way. We relish the moments when they come, remember them, and then we make new ones."

She turned around and his hands dropped to palm her ass.

"Thank you for all the moments you've given me over the last year," she said.

"Thank you," and he kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Now, we need to get you packed up. You have a long drive and there's gonna be a lot of traffic when you get back to some semblance of civilization."

She gave him one extended, passionate kiss with both her hands framing his face.

An hour later, as she wheeled her bags into the living area, she inquired, "We never really set a firm date last night. When can I have another dick appointment?"

"When does your schedule allow?" Randy asked.

"September, the weekend after Labor Day," she answered automatically, and Randy realized she had already planned it out.

"Sounds good."

"But I have a request."

"Ut-oh," he gave her a teasing look of surprise.

She ignored the look and kept going, "I know what you said last night, but I thought all this out before I even got here this week and the week has only confirmed it for me. When I come back, I want you to challenge me even more."

Randy looked into her eyes deeply, trying to decern if she had any idea what she was asking. He saw only steely determination, so he sought clarification.

"Define challenge."

"I like it when you put me in stressful situations and make me cum. No, like is the wrong word, I love it."

"Just so I'm completely clear on this, by stressful situations you mean when I put you in bondage."

"Yes, there's definitely that. But I want it to go further."

"You mean the slapping and spanking stuff?"

"Yes," and she looked at him with insistent eyes.

Ignoring his inner voice, he acceded, "If that's what you want, that's what you'll get."

Ellie was surprised she got no push-back and there was a momentary silence before she spoke again.

"Good. Not the entire time mind you, but every now and then. I still want more of what you gave my sister as well."

"Bound and left to a machine or a vibrator for hours?"

"Or both, but definitely the bound and for hours part. Being helpless and cumming over and over is maybe my second favorite thing about you, right after your dick in one of my holes. I want a lot of that too."

"Well then, I guess this fits," and he reached for the familiar little white box on the counter.

Inside she found a round, beveled edged, gold pendant on a thick gold chain. Engraved in script letters upon it, and painted in black enamel, were the words, 'Whore, you say that like it's a bad thing'.

She held it in her palm and fingered the words before looking up with a huge, toothy smile.

"It's perfect."

Next story: Halley brings a big surprise for Randy.