A Randy Retirement Pt. 32: Gabbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straightened and laid her head on his shoulder, pulling her body as close to his as possible and stayed like that for over five minutes.

"I got a question for you," Randy asked when her head finally rose.

"Okie, dokie," she replied innocently. Her answers to the questions he was gonna ask, would contradict that innocence.

"Before you started coming to see me, how much did you play with yourself?"

"I don't know, probably once or twice a week."

"And how much do you play with yourself now?"

Her eyes lit up with mischief as she blew beads for sweat from her lips, "At least once a day," and she smiled before adding, "You're a bad influence."

"Maybe. What do you think about while you get yourself off?"

"You ... your dick."

"Nothing else?"

"Nope."

"Nobody else?"

"Nope."

"How much dick have you had in the last two months?"

"None, other than this one," and she squeezed his cock with her Kegel muscles.

Randy sighed at the wonderful feeling, then continued. "No wonder you're cumming all over my cock," Randy said and watched her mouth try to hide another smile. "You need to get a boyfriend Gabbie."

"Ehh, maybe. But really, what's the use?"

Randy didn't speak. He could see in her face that she was serious.

"I mean, there's this guy that's been after me, but I keep putting him off."

"Give him a chance. Take him for a test run. Then we'll work something out where I can meet and assess him," he said with a wink and a smile.

"Maybe, but I get the feeling he's gonna be a disappointment," and she pursed her lips at him. She rose and let his dick slip from her pussy with a slight sucking sound. Standing on the mower deck in front of him and looking down, she continued, "I'm not gonna find another you and all I want is you, and your cock and that is just the way it is. Deal with it." She had said it with her hands on her hips and in a voice that made plain her mind was set. Then she followed up with, "Now, what did you do with the birthday present I gave you?"

"It's hanging in my office," Randy replied.

Gabbie grinned and stooped between his legs to give him head before anyone who actually lived there got home.

After she had left, he let himself into his brother's house and erased the security tape of that afternoon's activities. He wondered what would happen at Christmas when Halley and Gabbie shared a room with him and about 50 or so other family members.

Next story: Halley's NYE tradition continues