A Rape Mistake

Story Info
Two women ask their husbands to arrange a fake rape.
2.8k words
4.13
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there's one thing you can say for sure about me and Nicole, it's that we've always loved to share. We've been close friends since I can't remember when, and we've shared candy, and dolls, and games, and secrets, and, later, boys. We were just happy about it (and the boys were no less happy, apparently).

So it was only natural that when we got married (first Nicole and soon me), we wanted to share our husbands as well. Luckily, our Jim and Mike got along so well that we became kind of a happy family of four. It was so much more fun in bed than just boring plain couple sex!

And one of the other things that I shared with Nicole was our growing love for rough sex. It started in a very innocent way, with the boys slapping our butts, talking dirty to us, throwing us on the bed, pulling our hair and penetrating us from behind with full force... But we did not want to stop at that, we were craving for more and more!

We entered the BDSM realm where we were tied up, whipped, mouth fucked mercilessly, split roasted, cum swapped - anything our imaginations could come up with. We'd beg for more and more, trying to outdo each other in how deep we could take Jim's cock, or how hard Mike would whip our backs until they bled. Our husbands just enjoyed playing along with whatever ideas Nicole and I came up with, and we loved them for it. They're really good guys! And oh, such studs in bed!

We didn't know how to ask our husbands for even rougher treatment, so we surfed the web for inspiration and eventually stumbled upon rough porn stories and videos. At first we were shocked - we had never seen or imagined anything like it! But then Nicole said that she had heard somewhere that the Internet is the only place where women can safely admit that they want to be raped. So what if that was what we were looking for? Rape? Yes, I think I would like to be raped, I told her!

"Even the thought of it makes my butterflies flutter!" I giggled, feeling like I was touching on a very forbidden subject.

"You know what, Kim?" she looked me in the eyes. "Mine too!"

I took another look at the hardcore video we were watching. It showed some poor blonde getting gangbanged by three huge black men somewhere outdoors. She was all dirty - they were doing her right on the ground - she was crying and begging them to stop, but they kept pounding her face, pussy and ass until she was almost unconscious. I watched all of this through the tears that filled my eyes with arousal. My hand slipped down to my panties. Nicole's too. We came within minutes.

"But really..." she said, wiping off the juices, "I don't have the courage for the real thing. It's too easy to get badly maimed or killed."

"Yeah," I agreed, thinking that Nicole and I are pretty adventurous girls, but real rapists are dangerous animals who go crazy with lust and may not be able to control themselves. But then again...

"What if we stage it ourselves? As actors in a porn movie? Just to see how it feels? It could be so hot!"

Nicole loved my idea and called Jim and Mike into the living room to talk about it. We explained that we both really wanted to feel what it's like to be brutally taken against our will.

That got them excited too, we could tell by their immediate boners!

"We could invite some of our friends to join us," Jim said.

"Yeah, I can think of a few right off the top of my head who like it rough..." Mike added.

"The ones you don't know," Jim grinned. "They will be complete strangers to you!"

"Yes, complete strangers!" Nicole and I squealed excitedly, feeling that wonderful mixture of fear and excitement.

"Wouldn't it be super hot?"

"I'm in!"

"Hot indeed!" Jim and Mike high-fived each other.

Then we had a strong and passionate - and rough - foursome right on the spot, so excited were we from the conversation.

***

Jim and Mike made all the preparations themselves without telling us a thing.

"The less you know, the more real it will feel," they explained.

Finally, early Saturday morning, they put us in the car and took us to a nice, quiet place by the lake. We sometimes spent weekends there, there were few people passing by, but still not completely isolated. A perfect place for a rape, Nicole and I grinned at each other. Somebody could jump on us at any moment and nobody will hear our screams for help!

They spread the blanket out on the grass and told us to get naked, which we happily did. We drank a bottle of wine together and the boys fucked us nicely. ("Just to warm you up," they laughed.) Then they mounted several cameras on nearby trees - we wanted to get all the footage, maybe edit it later and upload it to the porn sites. And then they took all our clothes, left us naked on the blanket with only a small bottle of lube, and waved goodbye.

"We'll be back in a few hours to pick you up after the whole thing!" Mike grinned.

We exchanged glances. Naked? Here alone? Without knowing for how long? It was a perfect setup!

"Boys! How many will there be?" Nicole asked with trembling tones in her voice.

"You'll see!"

They laughed and drove off.

***

We exchanged uneasy glances. It was a beautiful summer day, the birds were singing, the soft wind rustled the leaves, the waves lapped. The growing tension was almost palpable.

"You know..." I began. "Let's lube our asses well. Who knows if we'll get the chance..."

Nicole just nodded and we helped each other.

Then we sunbathed a bit and almost forgot about the setup.

Then they arrived. There were six of them, looking pretty brutal, big, unshaven, with unbuttoned shirts and mostly empty beer bottles in their hands.

"Ha!" exclaimed the one at the front, a bearded, chocolate-skinned one. "Look who's here!"

Nicole and I squealed and grabbed each other. We didn't have to play, we were really scared. We could not even imagine that Jim and Mike could have friends like that! They looked so dangerous! We tried to cover our breasts and pussies with our hands - useless of course - and shrank together. Nicole whimpered:

"Please leave us alone!"

"Ha ha!" the others laughed. "No way!"

"Maybe we'll leave you... later... in one piece..." said a man with a scar on his face and a casually tied bandana. "If you're good with us..." he grinned predatorily.

There were two whites, an Asian and a blonde, a bit shorter and thinner than the others. They approached us, standing over us, looking at us greedily from above. We cowered, almost crying with fear.

"Look what we have here!"

"Such beautiful pussies!"

"I bet they are dying for a good fuck!"

They laughed.

"Their asses are asking for trouble too!"

They started to unzip.

I looked at them, shaking, feeling all weak. Nicole looked no better, pale and biting her lips.

And... I felt the familiar sensation of my pussy wetting. Almost without thinking, I spread my legs a little. We did such things (though less brutally) with our husbands so often that it was almost a reflex.

They immediately noticed my move.

"Ha! She's ready! She's begging us in!"

Nicole whimpered something - I don't think she knew if it was "stop" or "yes". But we both knew it was already too late.

They surrounded us and dropped their jeans. Their cocks immediately jumped out - thick, hard, some big, some smaller, some cut, some natural, all pointing right at us. We still covered ourselves with our hands in horror, but our eyes were gleaming with lust. It was really exciting!

"Now we're going to teach you a good lesson, bitches!"

And without further words, two of them grabbed our hair and pulled our heads back. The other two squeezed our faces and forced our mouths open. And they stuck their dicks - really big, hard dicks! - down our throats. We gagged and coughed, but then our reflexes took over and we positioned ourselves for the deep face-fuck.

"Yes, babe!" my husband laughed. "You're a real slut, I see! Suck me, bitch!"

He grabbed my hair and rammed his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. Tears were pouring out of my eyes, but I couldn't resist taking it deep anyway. Nicole was getting the same treatment next to me and seemed to enjoy it as well. It wasn't long before the men started grunting and jerking their hips, shooting cum down our throats. They were coming so fast and so abundantly, a quick thought crossed my mind. No way is this their last time today...

Two more men approached us from behind and pushed us face down. We fell out of the blanket into the grass and dirt and hit the ground hard. Ouch! It was much better than when Jim and Mike slapped our faces! The men spread our legs wider and thrust at our pussies.

"Ha! Look at their deep holes! These pussies must have seen a lot of dicks!" They laughed and slapped us hard on our butts, causing us to tense up in twitching convulsions. "Ohh, babe! Just like that!" And they started to pump us.

Mmm... It was pure, brutal animal fuck! They had no regard for our pleasure, no foreplay, no teasing, no fondling - just hard slaps and deep, almost painful thrusts. I could not hold back the screams of my first orgasm, and Nicole joined me, screaming loudly as well.

It felt so humiliating, lying on my stomach with dirt in my mouth while complete strangers fucked my brains out! I sobbed with pleasure.

"Ohh yes, bitch! Cum for me!" my partner grunted as he slammed his cock deep into me. I convulsed under him and moaned in a low voice. Nicole and I screamed so loudly that the birds scattered from the nearby bushes.

He finished and pulled out, and I suddenly felt another dick prodding my asshole.

"I can't believe it, bros!" He laughed. "They're all greased up! They were waiting for us!"

My cheeks blushed - they had found out our little secret! Nicole turned to me to comfort me with a smile, but Scar Face grabbed her hair and almost lifted her on top of him, so she was riding him reverse cowgirl. And she was riding him full speed!

"Haha! Good bitches!"

After my man came in my ass, they threw me on my back and the next one went in. I was writhing and screaming with orgasms. I have never had my holes scrubbed so mercilessly! I had never felt such a strong pleasure. And Nicole screamed in ecstasy, too, as she was thrown, slapped, pulled and penetrated everywhere, just like me.

We lost count of the fucks and orgasms, their cum dripping out of all our holes and we didn't have the strength to wipe it off.

When they were done with us, we lay exhausted on the floor. Nicole and I smiled weakly at each other, reached out and hugged each other tightly. We felt used, beaten, and tired. But we loved it! We kissed passionately, smearing the cum on our lips between our tongues. Mmm... the taste of real rape!

The men lit cigarettes and gathered around us, admiring their work.

"Ha! Look at these whores!" Scar Face laughed. "Still kissing each other afterwards!"

"I like your attitude, bitches!" the brown man nodded. "Come back here some time, maybe we can catch up with you again!"

They pulled on their jeans and walked away, laughing.

We lay together, limp, dirty, bruised, our holes deeply ashen, orgasmic aftershocks still making us twitch from time to time.

"Sooo good..." Nicole murmured. "It was sooo good..."

I just hugged her tighter.

***

We were still gathering our strength to get up and wash ourselves in the lake when we heard male voices approaching. We exchanged glances, our eyes widening.

"Oh no! More men? That's not what we planned!"

"What the hell?"

We quickly hid behind the nearest tree and held our breath.

Another group of men appeared! Four of them, casual, dark glasses, some beer bottles, laughing loudly, looking slightly drunk. We trembled with fear - what now? We barely survived one rape!

Well... at least they looked less savage than the first ones...

They spread out our blanket and sat down, laughing and drinking some more.

"Damn, it's hot!"

"It was worth coming to the lake!"

"Hey!" The oldest looked around. "Where are the chicks?"

"Really! They should be here waiting for us!"

"Hey! Girls! Where are you?"

I looked at Nicole with my hand over my mouth.

"They're... they're the guys Jim and Mike set up for us!"

She looked back at me with the same kind of shock.

"So... Kim, who were those six men, then?"

"Nicole! We have been raped for real!"

We burst out laughing. Oh my God! What an adventure!

Nicole hugged me.

"Kimmy! Let's do this again sometime!"

"Hell yeah!" I hug her back. "But why sometime? We have four strong men waiting for us!"

Laughing we came out of our hiding place to the boys. They gasped when they saw our condition.

"Damn! What happened to you?"

"Girls, do you need help?"

"I'll call your husbands now..."

"Don't worry!" I replied, grinning.

"We just got raped by another company before you had a chance!" Nicole added.

And we burst into another fit of laughter, feeling the last bits of tension leave us. The boys stared at us wide-eyed for a while, but then they laughed too.

"Oh. Okay!"

"So you really enjoyed it?!"

"Yes we did! Every moment of it!"

"So... Are we no longer needed here?"

"What are you saying guys?! Did we say we don't want any more?"

Laughing, Nicole and I splashed in the lake and came back, not bothering to wipe ourselves dry. We found our half-empty bottle of lube and shared the rest up our asses. Then we looked at the boys and grinned mischievously.

"Well... Jim and Mike said you like rough sex..."

We really impressed them. We could tell by the way their pants were bulging out at the front.

Nicole and I knelt down next to each other on the blanket and lifted our asses.

"Here, boys! Take us however you want!"

They tore off their T-shirts and dropped their pants, their rock hard erections bouncing in front of our noses.

"Ohh, girls! You really are insatiable!"

"Who goes where?"

The closest one laughed and grabbed my hair.

"In the ass!" He pushed me down so that my face was buried in the blanket.

Mmm... Not as good as being thrown in the dirt, but still good... I moaned loudly, shaking in anticipation of the next orgasm. Nicole was moaning next to me, being split-roasted by two boys.

To make it short, we had yet about half of hour of brutal sex.

***

When Mike and Jim arrived, Nicole and I were lying on the blanket, shamelessly spread out, totally relaxed and giggling silly. The guys were sitting around, catching their breath and finishing their beers.

"So? How was it?"

Our husbands came over, holding our clothes. We burst out laughing, we and the boys.

"Jiiim... Thaaank you..."

"It was wonderful, Mike! We want to do it again!"

"Not now, girls!" the boys protested.

And we laughed again.

"I see you had a good time!" Mike joined the laughter.

"You have no idea!"

"Ouch!" Jim shook his head. "Girls! You look bad! Did they hurt you? Did they beat you?"

Nicole and I looked down at our bruises.

"Of course, honey! We asked you to get raped, remember?"

"But not them..." I giggled.

"What?..." Mike shook his head. "Who then?"

"You won't believe it, honey..." Nicole chuckled. "Real strangers raped us! Before your guys got here!"

Jim and Mike looked at each other in confusion and started packing up to go home.

Once home, we loaded the recording onto our laptop and watched it together. Wow! It was really brutal! Really, pure animal! And we loved it! What a porn video it will be!

Afterwards we showered, tended to all the cuts and bruises and sat down to dinner.

"You know..." I rested my head on Mike's shoulder. "All kidding aside, I really want to do this again."

"A little later, of course, when we recover," Nicole nodded.

And we laughed again. Our husbands tried to hold it in, but then joined us.