A Really Smooth Criminal

Story Info
Black hustler hooks up with Indian friend's hot Mom.
1.6k words
3.24
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

Born in the environs of Detroit, Michigan, to a Jamaican immigrant family, Ismail Braddock moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, a few years back. With a moniker like Ismail, the brother in question might be mistaken for a follower of the beautiful religion of Islam. Ladies and gentlemen, please don't be fooled. The only things that Ismail Braddock truly believes in are sex and money, and he'll have numerous opportunities to prove it.

What brings a man like Ismail to the Capital of Canada, one may ask? The self-styled Michigan Stud originally came to Ottawa to hide from a few thugs whom he'd double crossed back in Detroit. They don't take kindly to that sort of thing back in Detroit, and Ismail rightfully feared for his life. Moving to Ottawa afforded Ismail the chance to turn over a new leaf. Too bad he hasn't learned his lesson.

Ismail Braddock might be in a new town and a new country, but a snake is still a snake, no matter which skies it might slither under. Ismail found the Canadian Capital the perfect place for a fresh start...and he returned to his old tricks. Ismail likes to have the finer things in life such as a nice car and jewelry, but he isn't necessarily willing to work for them. The brother's modus operandi is to take such things from other individuals, preferably those who acquired such goodies through dubious methods. That's right up Ismail's shady alley...

Ismail at first tried to make a go of the honest life in Canada. The brother found employment as a grocery clerk at Loblaw's and then he tried private security for a while. Boredom soon crept in, and Ismail began to crave more excitement. That's how Ismail became a bouncer at an exclusive night club. When that didn't work out, on account of messing around with the club's female employees, Ismail went back to being a hustler. Not any hustler, mind you, but the kind of cutthroat that other cutthroats might do well to avoid, lest they fall victim...

"I shouldn't have done that," Ismail Braddock said to himself as he got out of bed, and headed to the nearby washroom. Taking out his dick, Ismail took a lengthy piss, then tucked it back into his underwear. Ismail looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. A tall, lean young black man with a shaved head stared back at him. Save for his crisp white underwear, Ismail was naked. He grimaced at his reflection, and stifled an oncoming yawn.

Returning to bed, Ismail was greeted by a vision of beauty. Amal Shaji, fast asleep, her curvaceous body gloriously naked, the moonlight bathing her in its eerie glow. Passion is as passion does, and Ismail could not resist Amal anymore than the sun could refuse to rise. Such a woman is meant to be pleasured and cherished with utmost care. Any man worth his salt definitely knows this...

"Come back to bed," Amal murmured, her voice a gentle whisper in the dark, and Ismail smiled and nodded. At the age of fifty, Amal was far lovelier than most of the young women that Ismail saw every day in the rideau shopping center and other malls in the City of Ottawa. Women of a certain age certainly have their sex appeal, and Ismail has never been able to resist their charms...

"Hello beautiful," Ismail said to Amal as he slipped back into bed, and she welcomed him with open arms. They kissed passionately, and just like that, they resumed making love. Hours earlier, Ismail and Amal crossed the line that separates friends from lovers, and there was simply no going back. Ismail comforted himself with the thought that he was keeping his word to Amal's incarcerated son Walid, his best friend. He was taking care of her alright...

"Hmm, you are so good at that," Amal cooed softly as Ismail kissed her neck, and caressed her large, firm breasts. Amal, a widow who hadn't known a man's touch since her husband's untimely passing, has definitely been living a cloistered lifestyle. Fortunately, Ismail came along and helped her regain her passion, so to speak. Amal sighed happily as Ismail buried his face between her thick thighs and began eating her pussy. This was epochs of sexual repression getting purged in a most wonderful way...

"Gorgeous lady, just relax and enjoy," Ismail paused to tell Amal, right before he resumed licking her pussy. Amal felt a tremor down below as Ismail lathered her pussy with his tongue and slid two fingers inside of her, twisting them this way and that. Moaning deeply, Amal squirmed on the bed as Ismail worked his magic on her. For a man in his early twenties, he was quite knowledgeable about the female body, and she was most thankful for that...

"I love your big beautiful butt," Ismail said as he put Amal on all fours, and she laughed while shaking her ass for him. Ismail kissed Amal's thick posterior, and then spread her thick cheeks wide open. Amal giggled as Ismail slid his tongue into her butt hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The Jamaican-American stud was probing her, touching places no one else dared touch in ages. Arching her back, Amal began grinding her big ass against Ismail's face, loving what he was doing to her. She didn't want this moment to end...

"Oh yes, lover, please don't stop," Amal squealed as Ismail fingered her pussy while giving her butt hole a tongue bath. After pleasuring her with his tongue and fingers, Ismail took a still tingly Amal and placed her trembling hands on his long and thick dark dick. Amal smiled nervously as she stroked Ismail's member while looking at him, and he nodded firmly. The horny gal knew just what to do...

"Hmm, you are so good at that," Ismail said gently as he lay there, watching Amal's lovely head bob up and down in his lap as she sucked his dick. Back in Detroit, Ismail fucked a lot of women, from matronly blonde housewives from the suburbs to feisty Latinas and of course, lovely black women from the inner city. He'd never been with a South Asian woman before. He'd seen such beauties in America but they were usually a cool and reserved, nearly unapproachable bunch. Amal was obviously cut from a different cloth...

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet," Amal teased Ismail in between licks of his dick, and Ismail grinned, loving both her sexual confidence and what she was doing to him. Amal sucked Ismail with gusto, and he inhaled sharply, savoring the experience. Once Amal had Ismail good and hard, he rolled a condom on his dick and then they continued with their fun. Face down and ass up, Ismail fucked her good, giving Amal the dicking down she really needed...

"Damn that's a nice ass," Ismail grunted as he banged Amal, thrusting his hard dick into her pussy from behind and watching her big beautiful ass bounce as a result. Amal screamed passionately, grinding against Ismail as he smacked her ass, pulled on her long dark hair and fucked her silly. They fucked and sucked until the wee hours of the morning. Amal slept peacefully, sated after stupendous sex. Ismail, though, could not sleep. The brother had a lot on his mind.

Six weeks ago, when Ismail's good friend and former partner in crime, Walid Shaji got sent to the penitentiary in the City of Kingston, Ontario, he made his buddy Ismail promise to look after his mother. Walid might be a son of a bitch and a thug with a rap sheet a mile long, but he cares about his family. After Walid's father passed away, his mother was all he had. Like the dutiful friend that he appears to be, Ismail promised Walid he would take care of the old lady.

"You can count on me my friend," Ismail told Walid, and the young Indian fellow nodded at his good buddy. They were at the Ottawa Carleton Detention Center, and Ismail had come to visit Walid since, well, they're such good friends and all. Truth be told, Ismail is the one responsible for putting Walid behind bars. Ismail owed Walid money and since he's not the type to be in a hurry to pay, he figured he'd get some peace of mind with his buddy incarcerated.

Walid had the bright idea of robbing an LCBO in the east end of Ottawa, and an anonymous tip to law enforcement led to his arrest. Walid acted alone, of course, but he did tell Ismail about his scheme, days before it happened. Walid was drunk at the time, and Ismail took him only half seriously, but he never forgot what his pal drunkenly confessed to him. Walid sure is stupid, and Ismail, like any good trickster, must take advantage of the gullible, the foolish and the unwary. It is after all his raison d'etre.

"When I get out, drinks are on me," Walid promised Ismail before the prison visit ended. Ismail nodded at his friend and even managed to squeeze a convincing tear before saying goodbye. With Walid in jail, Ismail executed his game plan. He took over Walid's operation, and became the leader of the small clan of Vanier-based hoodlums whom Walid thought of as his crew. Oh, and the icing on the cake? Ismail got to bang Walid's mom, the sultry Indian-Canadian MILF known as Amal Shaji...

"Long live the King," Ismail said to himself as he glanced at the lovely sleeping form of Amal Shaji, his incarcerated best friend's mother. A small-time hood from Michigan, Ismail is slowly taking over the hood in the Canadian Capital. Women, money and power, that's what Ismail is aiming for and there is nothing he won't do and no one he won't betray to achieve his goals. Ismail is a true master of the game and perhaps a king in the making. At least until the day when it's off with his head, of course.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers