A Reverse Possession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she had to think. There were certainly some very obvious and some not very obvious things.

Obvious thing #1, this guy had a problem. He was masturbating, and only masturbating, every single time he became her. He hadn't done anything else, well, not that she could figure out. He might have done something else in the past but judging by her consistently wet panties leading up to this point or bedding, this had become his new normal.

Not obvious thing #1, how on earth he was doing this. He was literally taking over her body. Her brain staggered at that. The most realistic answer was still some weird personality thing but this person acted like they had never once been in a female's body or at least, like it was a brand new experience to be enjoyed, thoroughly. She felt a shiver go up her spine and a strong note of disgust. No, she had to take this like he was some random possessing her until further notice.

Some idea's flashed through her mind but they were all poor. She could tie herself up every night but what good would that do in the long run? She would either need some way to escape (which means he could find it and undo it) or someone else to tie her up and untie her. Maybe she could jury rig some kind of, timer system to it? But still, this wasn't solving the issue and even added more. "All", she nearly spat in disgust as that word crossed her mind, "All" that he was doing was masturbating. But if she starts tying herself up every night, causing him to be stuck in place for a whole hour, unable to do anything? It doesn't take much pressure to bite through a tongue.

Too dangerous to really piss him off, or at least, not without really, really thinking it through.

She needed to record the info, to get more information. Couldn't piss the guy off either, not until she knew everything she needed to.

So what did she need to know?

She already knew he didn't have to take her over every night. It was consistent but not with a schedule of days. She was fairly sure there had been big leaps in the beginning. Missed days. So he chose to do this. At least, that was what she was going to run with until she could confirm it without tipping the guy off.

Next, she knew this guy, even if it was just an inner part of her, didn't share her memories. He had looked positively shocked, from the angle she could see, at the notebook. As if he had never expected her to contact him or to possibly even realize anything was happening at all.

No, what she most needed to know was how he was doing this and if he could leave once the hour had started.

She frowned.

Learning if he could do it at other times would be helpful too. And maybe if he had any others powers like this he was hiding.

As she thought more about it, more questions popped up and more ways to get answers started to flow in too. Megan was many things and one of those things was intelligent. But still, she grimaced as she realized what this meant. She would have to let this continue and go on. Nothing she had was a permanent or quick solution and she was extremely uncomfortable with pissing the guy off that had her body until she knew more.

And so, she wrote.

.

.

.

Weeks went by and passed and kyle was in heaven. The woman he was possessing was clearly unhappy, that came through cleanly, but she always reacted as if she was trying to have a polite conversation, regardless of what he said.

The only time it had gone off the rails, where she hadn't responded back, was when he had refused to answer her questions. It seemed that was her personal line. As long as he kept telling her what she wanted to know, she would continue to talk to him.

And most of the questions were about what he was doing or were boring, but some were absolutely amazing.

"How does it feel for you?"

"Why are you doing this, specifically this, versus any other form of masturbating?"

"Would you like some tips or porn recommendations to see if your interests are changing as well when you cross over?"

And etc etc. They were rare and they were out of place but they filled his heart with joy and he had gladly written paragraph answers on those ones. He had even decided to be more "polite" and started masturbating without wearing panties after she had made a comment about having to do extra laundry because of him. He wasn't sure if it was a joke or not but still, he was alright giving up that small thing. It felt better without them on anyway.

The next hiccup, however, came when she started drinking and getting incoherent.

He would wake up in her body, either fully drunk, or having an incredibly nasty hangover and her words were starting to get incredibly nasty and hate-filled.

They were drunken rants, aiming at him, ranging from the written version of yelling to calling him a monster and rapist. He had responded in kind, calling her some pretty terrible things like a toy or a bitch and it had all but ruined their sessions together and put a hard damper on his mood while trying to enjoy himself.

And then stopped responding at all for a few days. On the plus side, there was no more drinking or hangovers or anything like that. He was honestly worried she would turn to drugs next and his morals were really taking a beating as is. He had no idea what he would do if she started taking drugs. Come on! He was only rubbing himself a little bit, it wasn't that bad of a thing to do! He wouldn't mind someone else masturbating with his body every once in a while a little bit. He was grumbling to himself, thinking about it, when the time came again and he saw a new message. This one was different however.

"Kyle, it has been, hard on me. You are hurting me. It hurts. Not physically, but mentally. I'm begging you. Please stop. My body isn't a toy or a plaything and you telling me it is, is incredibly hurtful. Please leave my body alone and go away."

Kyle gulped. He wasn't a bad person. He wasn't. He didn't want to be. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He stared, he stared at the message, unmoving, and came to a terrible, terrible realization that sunk his heart. He couldn't stop. He couldn't. The idea of it practically harmed him. Going back to life before he felt the female orgasm, never able to feel it again? He grimaced, hard. No, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He was too, too weak. Maybe, maybe he could just stop doing it for a few days? Yeah. Yeah, maybe he could just cut back on the possession for a little bit, give her some more breathing room. He looked back at the bed.

Starting tomorrow. Yeah, yeah he could start tomorrow.

"I'm sorry, but no." Was what kyle wrote. His masturbation was more subdued that day.

.

.

.

Megan clicked her tongue, especially after reading the message and watching the tape, something Kyle still wasn't aware of that she had.

It had taken a lot of work to gather all the information she needed and wanted without giving it all away, that she was collecting the kind of information she could use against him. The most disturbing thing to her was learning that he was an addict. She felt bad in a way. Outside of what he was doing, he seemed 'okay' but he had slowly gotten addicted to what it felt like to be a woman and now couldn't give it up. That was clear as day judging from how he would write whole pages worth of his experiences, going into great detail, etc etc. It was the only time he responded with more than 2 or 3 sentences and judging from the tapes, even that much caused him near physical pain as he was visually resisting running to her bed.

She had a plan, especially now that she got all the pieces lined up.

However, she gave him one final out, pretending to be deeply hurting. Honestly, she probably was hurting, but it was more a violence-fueled anger and vindictiveness than anything else. She wanted to beat the shit out of him and then drag him to a general addictions clinic for some help. Sadly, she was the victim here and he had unlimited access to the drug he had found.

So she had begged. She could have played it up a lot worse and maybe that would have even worked but, well, she was vindictive. Truth be told, she didn't want it to work. And watching the tape, she practically felt glee. She might never know how he felt, and with any luck would never come back after tomorrow, but she could imagine it and that fact brought her a ton of glee.

Tomorrow, he would suffer like she had suffered.

12