A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doors opened with a ding to break the kiss, we looked at each other and quickly hopped off of the elevator and made our way over to our room. Daisy had her key and as soon as she opened the door up, we were back on one another and our hands were all over each other. My hands reached down to her ass cheeks and took a firm grasp of her, lifting her up and prompting the English actress to wrap her legs around my waist. With her body sufficiently attached to me, we stumbled around inside of the hotel room before we moved forward and awkwardly fell forward and onto the bed. Rolling around for a couple of times as our lips collided with each other, eventually, we settled with me on top of her. Taking my lips off of Daisy's mouth, I peppered her with kisses before moving down towards her chin and onto her neck. Daisy's fingers came up off of the bed and her right hand slipped through my hair, her fingers combing at the dark brown strands while I moved down towards the lower part of her body.

"Mmmmm... Will... Are you going to-"

"I am." I answered, not letting her say the words on what I was going to do to her. Sitting up on my knees, I looked down at Daisy and smirked before I readjusted my position on the bed and took up kneeling down at the foot of her bed. My hands came up and I took hold of her by the ankles, using some of my upper body strength to almost yank Daisy down towards me, I made sure to spread her legs as well so I was left staring into the darkness between the dress and her panties. Looking up at her as Daisy had propped herself up on her elbows to look at me, I smiled and ran my hands onto the outside of her legs and started to run them up along her long legs. Sliding my hands under the fabric of her dress, I moved them up past her thighs and towards her panties. Sticking my fingers into the waistband, I then started to pull them down as I heard Daisy's breath start to catch in her throat.

"Oh my..." She purred, her voice soft like silk as she watched me work. Sliding her panties down her legs and towards her ankles. Looking at her panties, I smiled and tugged them off of her feet before slipping her heels off of her feet as well. Daisy's toes wriggled slightly before I moved to push my lips against her legs. Kissing against the side of her legs, I started to slowly work my way up towards the inside of her thighs where she had been teasing me with all night long. My hands rolled around to the other side of her legs and I held them apart as I started to move my face up and into the open bit of her dress at the bottom.

"Not even going to let me take my dress off?" She asked out loud, almost to herself.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, pecking my lips against the insides of each of her thighs, covering a broad area of her soft skin.

"God no!" Daisy said back to me, giggling at her own comment as I chuckled to myself.

"Didn't think so." I said, pushing my lips against the inside of her thigh and then my lips had met her lower lips. Already tasting how heavenly, and wet, her opening's lips were, I was hungry for more and even with Daisy moaning for me, I continued to explore her. Slipping my tongue from my mouth, I flushed the tip of my tongue over her opening and teasing her lower lips as she let out another long moan. Daisy's hands had left my hair now and I could hear a light thudding outside of her dress so I had to wonder if she had just let her hands go limp. My own hands were holding her legs apart and while I loved how soft her skin felt in my hands, I started to move them up her body and up towards her chest. My hands settled on her chest and I started to squeeze at her breasts over her dress as I started to go to work on her entrance.

I could hear Daisy moaning for me even through the fabric of her premiere dress and as I pushed my tongue inside of her folds, I moaned with her. The taste of her aroused juices on my tongue pushed me forward. The idea of wanting to eat more and more of her and make her cum started to flood my mind and that was exactly what I was going to do. Pushing my tongue inside of her folds, I started to weave my tongue up and down against her slit. Moving the tip of my tongue against her folds, I slipped it inside of her slit and then started to move it up and down, seamlessly exploring every little bit of her opening all while her hands came down and rubbed against my body while I went to town on her pussy.

Curling my hands around Daisy's strong legs, I kept her legs spread while my tongue moved inside of her. She tasted sweet on my tongue and with each hard lick against her, I could feel her walls pulsing and pushing for more of my tongue. Eagerly accepting that as an invitation, I pushed my face a little bit closer to her slit and started to bury my tongue a little bit deeper into her entrance, pulling more of her aroused juices onto my tongue. Daisy's moans started to get louder and her legs were starting to kick and move around, wrestling against the grip I had on them. I decided to go with the flow, letting my hands move to the outside of her legs and as soon as I gave up my grip, her legs clamped down hard around my head and kept me exactly where she wanted me. My face was pressed up tight against her hot opening and I wasn't going to be going anywhere as I pushed my tongue inside of her.

Slipping my tongue in and out of her, I could hear Daisy's panting starting to get louder and louder and her walls were already working on pulling me even deeper inside of her. Pushing my face forward and into her, I was moaning into her dripping wet folds and I could hear Daisy starting to orgasm. Her hands fell from my body and slapped against the surface of the bed and she started to cum hard over my face. Eating her through her orgasm, I kept running my tongue against her opening, licking and lapping against her entrance as the hot, wet and lewd noises filled the air. Her legs eventually unfolded from around my head and while my hands ran up and down her strong legs, I was able to breathe just a little bit better. Moving up from between her legs, I sat on my knees as Daisy was left to just lie there and recover from the earth shattering orgasm I had just fed her.

Looking down at her as she laid flat on her back and took a deep couple of breaths. She leaned up to a sitting position and wiped at her forehead with the back of her right forearm before she looked over at me. A smile was on her face and she took a deep breath before rolling over and sitting up the bed. Licking her lips, she moved on me and grabbed a hold of me, and placed her lips on mine. Her mouth was quick to kiss mine before she moved over and started to lick against her juices on my mouth, cleaning me up from her orgasm. Her hands rubbed onto my shoulders before she moved me around on the bed and pushed me down flat against it. Daisy's hands ran along my body before she slid them up along my arms and pinned them above my head. A smile creeped over her face and her hands moved to my neck, she quickly undid the tight windsor knot and had my tie from out of underneath my shirt collar. Her hands worked so much quicker than I was expecting of her and she had my wrists tied together and up over my head. I lifted my head and watched as she quickly looped the two bits of tie around one of the smaller poles in the middle of the bed's headboard and essentially tied me in place.

Smiling down at me, Daisy leaned down and pecked me on the lips before she slithered down my body and reached down to my pants. Unzipping my trousers slowly, Daisy leaned her body forwards and then slipped off of me. She quickly undressed my lower half, my socks and shoes coming off almost together at the same time before her hands came up and slipped under my shirt. She quickly unbuttoned my dress shirt before she spread it apart over my chest and sat herself on my lower stomach. She moved her body forward, her hair starting to become looser than the way it had been done and threatening to just fall down around my head. Our eyes met and she reached down between her legs to hold my now erect and throbbing dick, her fingers grabbed at me and then she simply rolled her body up and then down onto my lap and I could feel her tight walls enveloping me and taking me right inside of her.

Daisy pushed herself all the way down onto my lap and soon, she had her lower half pressing against mine and her head rocked backwards out of sheer pleasure. I let out a groan and looked up at Daisy's beautiful face as she closed her eyes and her tongue escaped from her mouth to carefully run it all over her lips. With her mouth lubricated, she placed her hands on my chest and started to lift her hips up and down on top of me. Daisy groaned again but she had a big grin on her face as she slowly rolled her hips around, grinding herself against me as her fingers came down and almost dug into my chest as she settled and started to push herself into a steady rhythm of fucking herself on top of me. She opened her eyes and looked down at me with as she could only smile.

"Mmmm I love this dick." She said with a lusty groan, before leaning down towards my face and quickly pushing her lips onto mine. Our mouths melded together and my tongue was soon inside of her mouth, pushing each of our tongues together and slowly rubbing them up and down before I took the time on sucking on her tongue. Daisy moaned into my mouth, encouraging my actions all while my wrists were bound over my head and I was left being unable to even touch my... Girlfriend? I had to imagine that was what Daisy thought we were. We were way past the point of being friends with benefits or even fuck buddies. Daisy lifted her hips up and dropped them back down again, now the sound of her body slapping against mine started to fill the room, only to be joined with the sounds of Daisy moaning.

Tugging on my restraints again, I growled in pleasure and as we broke the kiss, Daisy smiled down at me with that impossibly bright smile before she reached up to my wrists and placed her hands on my wrists. Keeping me pinned down to the bed, Daisy continued to lift her hips up and down on my lap, fucking herself on top of me. Her lips peppered my faces with feather light kisses as her own, hot and wet pussy continued to milk me tightly inside of her. I could feel her walls hugging me tighter and tighter, almost as if she was trying to encourage me to orgasm inside of her. Slipping my own hips up off of the bed to work with her, Daisy's face rubbed against mine, our noses bumping against each other as she slipped up and down on me.

Grunting as Daisy's hips smacked down on my thighs while I lifted mine up, the two of us were already getting into a fun way with each other and as Daisy pushed her hips down along my cock and burying it inside of her. Daisy started to bounce herself up and down on me, getting herself more and more into the way she was fucking me. I could already feel the arousal leaking down my shaft and towards my balls as Daisy worked herself up and down on me. Her eyes slowly closed and her head rocked back, the long brown hair she had had done up so elegantly was getting looser and looser before it completely broke out and her long hair spilled down over her back. Her hands came up off of my wrist bindings and her frame straightened up, her back arched slightly and I could see her delicious breasts being pushed out for me.

"Fuck... Will!" She squeaked out, her pussy milking me tightly as her body bounced up and down on me. Lifting my hips up to meet her drops, I did my best to fuck her at the same rate as she was fucking me but the way she was controlling the tempo was difficult for me as I was still restrained to the headrest of the bed. Looking up at her and watching her breasts bounce, I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt my own orgasm starting to build up for me. Closing my eyes as if I wanted to try and stave off the orgasm that was starting to get closer and closer. Pushing my hips up and into Daisy, the star of the new Star Wars movies eyes flashed open and her mouth dropped into a nearly ear piercing scream as her orgasm washed over her. Her walls squeezed down on me tightly and I could feel her arousal flooding over my lap.

That was enough for me though, as soon as she came over me, I started to cum as well. Shooting my load inside of Daisy was definitely a very risky thing to do, I'm almost positive that the Mouse would have had me executed if Daisy did get pregnant and she wasn't able to do Episode nine but as I came, I didn't care. Daisy didn't seem to mind either, her head was still rocked backwards and she was staring up at the ceiling and a low croaking noise spilled from her mouth as one hand came up off of their current resting place on my waist so she could paw at her chest. Grabbing at her breasts slowly, Daisy pinched against one of her nipples before tugging on it and slowly her head fell forward so she could look at me. She ran her lips over her tongue before coming down to kiss against my lips and she moaned into the kiss as her hips came up and dropped down on my lap, slowly plucking more of my cum out of me and inside of her. The quick kiss was broken and as she placed kisses against my cheek and down towards my neck, there was a series of short knocks at the door. Daisy lifted her head up off of my skin and she looked over to the door.

"I hope you're ready." Was all she said as she slowly pulled herself up off of my lap and carefully got herself to a walking position.

Ready? Ready for what?

I lifted my head up off of the bed and looked towards where she was walking and the fact that she wasn't putting any clothes on to answer the door was making me wonder just what the hell she wanted to do. Walking over to the door, Daisy pushed herself up on her tiptoes slightly to look through the peephole of the door, she looked over her shoulder to me and flashed me a wide grin before turning back to the door and quickly opening it up and pulling the door open. She stood in the frame, buck naked before she moved to the side slightly and gestured for the person on the other side of the door to come in. Wriggling in the bed slightly, as I was also buck naked and also tied down, I watched the door frame that was still obscured slightly to see who was coming.

As Daisy watched the person come in, she moved to close the door and I was left with the sight of both Felicity Jones AND Emilia Clarke looking at me on the bed. There was a wash of pink over Emilia's cheeks as she looked at me but Felicity certainly didn't care as she reached down and undid the sash of her peacoat. Walking up to Emilia, Felicity placed her hand on the Game of Thrones star's waist and nodded her head briefly.

"Oh my..." Emilia said rather bluntly.

"Nice." Felicity said.

"And he's all ours." Daisy said with a grin, walking back to the foot of the bed and reaching up to take the bag Emilia had on her shoulders from the newer woman in the room. Emilia looked to Daisy before nodding her head and straightening her arm slightly so that the bag could come away from her.

Felicity looked me up and down before slapping Emilia on the ass and grinning.

"Which hole did you want to take?" She asked, raising an eyebrow slightly as Emilia settled back into what they must have discussed. Her right hand reached up and stroked against the side of Felicity's face before she turned to look at Daisy.

"You've already fucked him?" She asked.

"Oh yeah," Daisy acknowledged, looking down at my slick dick before up to his face. "Gave me one hell of an orgasm too. I think you're going to love him!" Daisy grinned, beaming down to me before looking to the two other women.

"It does look like the dick has been used." Felicity looked down at my dick before over to the others in the room. "We might have to see about getting him ready again."

Now that sounded like a very, very good time. Looking over to her, and then over to Daisy and finally on Emilia, I wondered just what they were going to do. Felicity had stood before me in the same black dress she had worn to the premiere but Emilia was out of her dress from the premiere and was now in a vest and skirt combination. The three women looked at each other before nodding their heads. Emilia was in the middle while Daisy was on her right and Felicity was on her left, and almost perfectly in sync with one another, the three women moved forward and climbed onto the bed. Emilia reached forward first and grabbed a hold of my shaft and steadied the slick dick before she opened her mouth and let her lips come down and close around my dick.

Pushing her mouth down on my shaft and forcing more of it inside of her mouth, the star of Game of Thrones started to go to work. She started to push her mouth down on my shaft and swallowed some more of my cock, her tongue pushing up against the bottom of my pole to start to taste the remnants of Daisy's orgasm. I let out a groan of pleasure at getting my dick sucked again but as I lifted my head up to watch her go to work on me, I realised she was on sucking about half of my shaft. Now, I wasn't exactly blessed with a donkey dick so sucking me all the way down did seem more that possible, the two other brunettes had certainly managed it so far. I was slightly curious as to why she wasn't going all the way down but the answer was quickly provided. Daisy and Felicity reached into the space between my legs and each took a ball into her mouth and started to get to work on sucking on each of them.

The two women who had their lips on my balls each took their own time sucking on my balls, their tongues were both washing over each of my balls. Pushing their tips against the sack, each of them took their time working over my balls and almost essentially washing each of them all while Emilia brought her lips up and down on my dick. The three women were all working in time with each other and were happily sucking and licking on my dick and balls, sending shivers through my spine and making my eyes almost roll into the back of my head as something out of my wildest dreams started to come to life before me. Managing to keep my head up off of the pillows of the bed, I looked down at the three women who were all happily working together on my nether regions.

Groaning in pleasure, Daisy's hand came up as she actually managed to smile up at me around the ball she was sucking on.

Daisy reached over Emilia's back and placed her hand on the small of Felicity's back, the two women shared a look before they both looked up at me. The sight of the three women with a part of my groin in their mouth was enough masturbation material to keep me supplied for years, the crazier part was that it was real and it was happening to me right now. Lifting my head up to look at them all, I saw Felicity bring her own hand up off of the bed and the two leading women in the new trilogy and also the first ever spin off movie moved to hold hands on the small of Emilia Clarke's back, their fingers interlocking as they worked their mouths up and down on me.

My balls eventually fell from their mouths and the two leading women looked up at me before looking over to each other. They changed their method of attack, their mouths came up and moved to the bottom of my dick, their lips opened and then closed down around the sides of my pole, keeping it in place as they moved to kiss each other with my cock buried inside of their mouths. I then felt their tongues slip out of the inside of their mouths and ran over the top and also the bottom of my shaft as they tried to find each others tongue to essentially French kiss each other only with my dick in the middle of it. Emilia continued to push her lips up and down on my shaft, my dick was now completely covered by some of the most attractive women in Hollywood's lips and I simply couldn't believe my luck.

1...345678