A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And while Daisy enjoys herself," Felicity continued, slapping Daisy on the ass as the other woman continued to wiggle and shake the strap-on around. "We figured that some of the girls in here should have the pleasure of being double fucked." She added, moving onto the bed and wiggling herself forward. "And we thought that it should be me rather then Emilia."

Felicity then reached a hand down and wrapped it around my slick dick, stroking it up and down and then looked over to Daisy.

"So how do you want to do this?"

Daisy looked down at the toy and then up to the other woman on the bed with me before she nodded her head and moved onto the bed with us both.

"I think, we should have Will go up your bum while I get to go inside your yummy pussy."

Felicity let out a little squeal of delight before nodding her head and moving herself around so that her back was now pressing up against me. With Felicity into it so much and the two women happy with the way this was going to go, I got myself into gear and reached down to Felicity's lower half. Nudging her ass cheeks apart slightly, my dick's head pushed forward and almost seemed to seek out Felicity's back door. The Rogue One star reached up behind me, her hand stroking against my cheek casually as I pushed myself forward. Pausing slightly, I looked to Felicity, realising I hadn't actually put any sort of lubrication on my dick aside from the remnants of Emilia cumming over my dick.

"Felicity, do I-"

"It's fine." She was quick to cut off any sort of suggestion that she wasn't ready for this whole thing to go down. So, I nodded my head and pushed my hips forward, pushing my dick forward and inside of her ass slowly. As I did that, Daisy gripped the toy and moved herself forward, pushing the fake dick down towards Felicity's pussy. As I moved my own hips towards Felicity's ass, my cock was nestled between Felicity's ass cheeks and pushing up against her ass hole. Keeping my hands on her hips to keep her steady and as I pushed myself forwards, my dick slipped inside of Felicity's ass and moved my way inside of her. Both me and Felicity groaned at the contact and she did let out a low hiss of what I could only imagine was a blend of both pleasure and pain. Her hand continued to stroke against my cheek, her fingers touching my side slightly before she stopped and then nodded her head. My dick moved inside of her until I was nearly half the way inside of her ass and she seemed to be happy for me to stay that deep inside of her.

My hands moved from her sides to around to the front of her frame, resting on her stomach gently as I moved myself backwards and forwards inside of her. Keeping my hands on her body and holding her steady, I started to work myself into a nice, steady pattern of sliding my hips backwards and then forwards back inside of her tight backdoor. Felicity was already groaning at the contact of Daisy's fake dick inside of her and as Felicity's head fell backwards to moan in my ear, she was completely filled in both of her lower holes with my dick and the fake cock that was fastened to Daisy's waist. Daisy started to pull her hips backwards and then pushed them forwards again, sliding her fake dick into Felicity's wet opening and making the brunette who was being filled from behind with me. Daisy pulled her hips backwards and then jabbed them forwards again, prompting almost a shocked moan of approval from Felicity. Daisy stopped for a moment before she looked down at her front and where she was connected with Felicity now.

"How much of your willy have you got in Felicity?" Daisy asked me, looking over the brunette's shoulders to make eye contact with me.

I grunted casually as I pushed my hips forward a little bit harder. "Half."

"Ha! I win!" Daisy teased as I found a big smile creeping across my face to look over at my beautiful girlfriend. "Aw don't be sad baby! I still love you." She said with a grin, reaching her hand up off of Felicity's waist and pulling my head closer to hers. Me and Daisy shared another hot kiss as we both worked our own hips backwards and forwards, sliding our respective lengths in and out of Felicity. Sliding my tongue into Daisy's mouth, hers was quick to move back to mine and hungrily play with me all while Felicity was kept between our bodies and was moaning right into my ear. Rolling my hips backwards and forwards inside of Felicity's ass, I bit down on Daisy's tongue briefly as her hands roamed over both my and Felicity's bodies. As we kissed with each other, the weight on the bed shifted slightly and we were joined with Emilia on the bed. Daisy's lips left mine and we were greeted by the sight of the Games of Thrones and also the Rogue One star sharing another hot kiss while both me and Daisy sawed ourselves inside of Felicity.

As I pushed my hips forward and pushed just a little bit more of my length inside of Felicity's tight bum, the brunette let out a groan through Emilia's lips and Daisy started to move her own hips as she giggled. Daisy looked over Felicity's shoulders to me and licked her lips before silently mouthing to me that Felicity had cum. As I pushed my dick inside of Felicity's ass with one more push, Daisy reached forward and kissed me as we both worked together moving in and out of the Rogue One star before finally pulling ourselves backwards and then leaving Felicity's body in our hands and her two holes free from my dick and Daisy's fake cock. Daisy moved towards the back of the bed and moved her hand down to some of the restraints for the sexual toy. With the toy free from her grasp, Daisy tossed the toy to the floor and then moved forward to wrap her arms around me and place her lips on mine. Kissing her back quickly, Daisy reached down and wrapped her hand around my dick, stroking her hand up and down quickly before our lips parted just as quickly as they had come together.

Daisy's hands took hold of my body and pulled me towards her, the two of us crashing together and me on top of her and even with my dick being inside of Felicity not moments ago, my girlfriend had managed to move me right back inside of her and she was moaning even as I pushed my dick inside of her. Placing my hands on either side of Daisy's waist to keep myself up on my knees as I rolled my hips backwards and forwards and started to move myself inside of her while I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and did my absolute best to resist the urge to cum again. Shaking my head and opening my eyes to look down at Daisy as her legs curled around me to keep me closer to her.

"Daisy... I'm gonna..." I managed to stutter out as my balls slapped against Daisy's butt. Her eyes snapped open and she quickly nodded her head as she understood what was happening. Her legs unfolded from my waist and she managed to pull herself up and off of my length and onto her knees. Quickly wrapping her lips around the head of my dick and started to quickly bob her head up and down, her hands wrapped around the bottom half of my cock and worked on bringing more of my last orgasm out of me. Daisy moaned over my cock and as soon as she did that, my balls tightened and I started to cum. My head fell back and I was left staring up at the ceiling as I fired what felt like my last ropes of the evening into Daisy's mouth. Slowly bringing my head forward so I could look down at her, I licked my lips and watched as Daisy slowly brought her lips up off of my cock and nodded her head all while Felicity Jones and Emilia Clarke came down to where she was kneeling. The three leading brunette women looked at each other before nodding their head and moved in for one final joint kiss. I could see my pearly ropes being swapped to mouth to mouth as they shared my load. Moments passed as they all got their own fair share of my orgasm before they stopped being so open with their kissing and they moved to some more silent and more intimate kissing. Their hands moved from each others bodies to their own as the tremendous orgy we had been going through finally came to an end. Looking down at the women as they shared one final kiss while Felicity and Emilia got dressed and came closer to leaving. The three women looked at each other and they all seemed to settle into their plans for the night. They each offered Daisy's rear a pert, playful smack before turning to look over to me and said their goodbyes to me.

I, quite frankly, only had enough energy in me for one final thing though. Falling flat on the bed and then managing to roll over to 'my side' of the bed, I reached over to my bedside cabinet.

-------

While Will's cum lingered on my tongue, I listened to Felicity and Emilia as they explained that they wouldn't be coming back to London for a bit longer yet. That was fine though. While I would miss the girls tremendously, it was going to be nice to spend my holidays season with Will and his parents away from the big smoke and just somewhere where I could get some fresh air in my lungs. Smiling and quickly kissing each of the girls goodbye, I could heard some commotion behind me but I didn't mind. After the evening we had just gone through, I was just ready to go to sleep!

Opening the door up and letting the two other Star Wars stars out of our room, I smiled to myself and hooked the do not disturb hanger on the outside of our door before closing it and essentially silencing the outside world to us. Placing my hands on our side of the door, a wide smile was on my face as I caught my breath and raked my fingers through my now sweaty and no doubt ruined brown hair.

"Ugh. I need a shower." I complained out loud, curious that Will wasn't quick to deny it. It was something I adored about him. He could see me at five in the morning for some of my crazy early shoots and he would still look at me as if I were carved out of gold or something. Standing up and turning around, as soon as I faced the inside of the room, the key to our room spilled from my hand and flopped to the floor with little to no sound. I couldn't even find the words as I looked at my boyfriend who had managed to pull himself out of the bed and was now kneeling before me on one knee. My eyes locked on his and I quickly realised that this wasn't some wild and crazy prank and he was absolutely serious about it as well. He looked at me, nodded his head and then managed to find the strength to say eight words.

"Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley... Will you marry me?"

1...345678