A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You coming?" Daisy paused for a moment before a sly smile creeped across her face. "Or do I have to work for it?"

Grinning with her, I quickly undressed and followed her through to the en-suite bathroom. Daisy had already twisted the shower on by the time I had followed her in, stripping off my own clothing on the way to join her in the state of undress. With an arm inside of the large shower, Daisy looked over at me and licked her lips slowly as I moved to take hold of her. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I held her close to me and pushed my mouth onto hers, kissing her hotly as Daisy lifted her leg up to curl around the back of my thigh and hold herself against me. Kissing her, Daisy purred into the embrace before her fingers came down to the waistband of my boxers. Slipping them down, Daisy reached down and curled her fingers around my shaft. Squeezing down on it gently, she slowly rolled her fist up and down over my cock while she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Sucking down on her tongue, I returned the favour, reaching up to unclasp her bra and dumping it to the side before I moved down to her panties, rolling them down her waist and towards her feet. Daisy stepped out of them and then she broke the kiss. Looking up at me, Daisy flashed me one of those super sweet smiles she seemed to always have on lock for me and then she let go of me. Daisy pushed the door to the shower open and walked inside, stepping under the shower of water, she let her head fall back and just accept the water streaming over her.

Looking at her under the shower as if she were a Goddess, her eyes opened and she looked at me before she smiled and brought up a crooked finger as if to beckon me inside the cubicle. Walking into the shower with her, I leaned down to kiss against her again. As we kissed, Daisy lifted her right leg up and curled it around my waist as her arms came up and latched onto me. My hands came down and took hold of her by the thighs, lifting her up into my arms and having her wrap all of her appendages around me. My hands grabbed a hold of her, and as we hobbled together, I moved forward and pressed her shoulders against the cool wall of the cubicle. Reaching down between our bodies, I grabbed a hold of my hard cock and leaned my body forward, looking to seek out the entrance of the woman as she moaned into my mouth.

Pushing the head of my cock between her lips, I broke the kiss slightly and as soon as I pushed my hips forwards and inside of her, we both let out a delighted gasp. Daisy's back had arched up off of the tile of the shower wall and her pussy's walls hugged down tightly on me. Grunting in pleasure, I pulled my hips back and then rocked them forward making her walls get spread even wider and making her only take more. Licking my lips, I started to push my hips forwards and backwards, working myself into a rhythm in and out of her. Daisy's legs linked around my waist, holding onto me as her hands clawed at my back and my shoulder blades while I worked on fucking her inside of the shower.

With her in my arms, I started to ease myself into the steady way of fucking her that I knew she liked. I, of course, liked it a whole lot too but that would be what happened when you were fucking someone like Daisy Ridley. Pushing her backwards so that her shoulders were pressed against the cold tile of the shower cubicle, I essentially had her in a standing missionary style position and while I would have preferred to have her in the bedsheets on that delightfully large bed I saw in the bedroom, right now I was just happy to have her in my arms. Lifting my hips up to push inside of her, Daisy's head fell forward and she started to moan in my ear.

"Oh fuck yes... Fuck... Give it to me Will..." She was almost panting for me, her own sexy mantra was the only thing I could hear now but it was all I needed as I started to move myself into pushing my dick in and out of her. Her tight walls were squeezing down on me, it was as if she didn't want me to leave her insides and that was something I was more than willing to oblige her on. My hands came out to steady us, the palms going flat and pressing against the tiles of the shower and also landing on each side of her head. Rocking my cock backwards and forwards, Daisy's hips were slowly rolling around, trying to milk more out of me all while I fucked her inside of the shower.

"You are so fucking tight Daisy... Tighter than ever!" I managed to breathe out, hissing in raw, sexual pleasure as I continued to pump inside her. A giggle escaped Daisy's mouth and she simply leaned over to bite on the bottom of my earlobe, tugging on it with her teeth before her hands came up and ran over my shoulder blades, touching against the flesh of my body as I pushed my dick in and out of her. Turning my head, Daisy broke off the kiss but simply rolled her tongue along her lips.

"I bet you like it when I'm nice and tight for you though huh?" She panted, almost whined, as I pushed my dick into her with one particularly hard thrust. Daisy gasped in delight and grabbed me by the face, shoving her lips on mine and kissing me back nice and hard. Our mouths parted and already, I could feel her tongue sliding over mine before playfully curling around and sucking on my tongue. I loved how her tongue felt and tasted in my mouth, I was more than happy to play this game with her all while we fucked in the cubicle. I could feel the warm water rushing down from the shower head and beating against my skin as I worked myself up almost into a sweat as I pushed my cock inside of her. Slowing the frantic kissing down to a more slow, deliberate pace while I rocked my hips backwards and forwards, I could feel Daisy's moans in my own mouth as I fucked her.

Daisy's hands were rubbing against my shoulder blades before she slipped them down towards my lower back and dug her fingers in to get a good grip on me. I didn't mind though and the brief flash of pain that raced through my veins was nothing compared to the raw pleasure I felt as her silky smooth walls squeezed down on me and hugged me tight. As I pushed my way up inside of her, I grunted into her mouth and the kiss broke off, my head fell forward and we almost lost our footing as I stumbled around the shower cubicle with Daisy latched onto me. Bouncing her up and down, I could already feel my orgasm creeping up on me and threatening to knock the door down. Pushing my cock inside of her, I was almost out of breath as I found my voice again.

"Daisy... Going to cum soon..." I got out before she nodded her head. Her hands ran over my shoulders before she kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"Not inside me!" She let go of me briefly before blindly groping behind her for the shower controls. Finding them, she managed to twist the stream off before she looked back into my eyes. "Cum all over my face."

That was all I needed to hear and as I pulled my cock out of her, we both shared a moan at the loss before she unwrapped herself and managed to find herself on her knees in front of me. She sat back and simply looked up at me, letting me know that I was going to have to do all the work. Not that I minded of course, but looking down at the beautiful brunette who was just staring right back at me with a big, wide smile on her face and those impossibly cute dimples shining under the light of the bathroom I just had to reach down and start stroking my cock. Sliding my hand up and down, I grunted in pleasure at touching my dick and aiming it towards her face as she just kneeled there.

"Oh look at that baby... I coated you didn't I? I didn't even cum too and you're already so wet! It's what you and your big dick does to me! I just get so fucking horny that I just leak all over that fat pr-"

She didn't get chance to finish her dirty talk. As soon as she started on the last bit of talk, my dick erupted and I started to cum. Firing a hot rope from my twitching dick, I launched a rope over her forehead before stroking my dick a little bit more and starting to aim more over her face. Firing a rope over her cheek, shooting for one of those pretty dimples, I fired another round and got it over the bridge of her nose. Cumming one last time, I came over her lips and chin before taking a step back, utterly exhausted. Stumbling backwards and hitting the cubicle wall, I sighed softly and looked down at her, admiring the state of her face as if I were a master painter looking down at my finished project.

"You look... Incredible..." I sighed, simply looking down at her with a wide smile on my face as she rolled her eyes and nodded her head. Standing up, Daisy turned the showers back on and washed my cum away from her face before turning to look at me.

"Better than Felicity?"

"Definitely." I said with a grin, as Daisy stuck her tongue out at me.

"I bet you wouldn't be saying that if she was here right now would you?"

"Daisy please! You're hurting me here!" I said with a grin as she playfully slapped my chest.

"I bet you are exhausted though huh?" She said, turning to face me now that my cum had been washed off of her face. She flicked her head from side to side briefly, letting the water get all into her hair before she settled down slightly and looked over to me. "Do you want to head to bed now? You must be exhausted after the plane ride?"

Now, I didn't want to seem rude but after being on a plane for nearly eleven hours, I was exhausted.

"I mean... I am but you haven't..."

"Don't worry about me not cumming. We have plenty of time to play catch up for that." She turned back to the shower, letting me see all of her back and those perfect arse cheeks before she spoke again. "Stop staring and go get some rest baby. I'll see you in the morning."

Duly told, I slipped out of the shower and quickly towelled myself off before leaving Daisy alone in the shower. Now alone in the huge room, I looked around and wondered if this was what life was like for Daisy. She was such a huge star now, she must have been used to this sort of treatment. Licking my lips, I had to wonder whether I could ever get used to this sort of thing. Grabbing my suitcase, I quickly changed from being utterly naked to a pair of old shorts and a band t-shirt I was already looking like I didn't belong but that was enough for Daisy so I could make do. Walking over to the bed, I slipped under the covers and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.

At some point during the night, Daisy had slipped into bed with me and her soft weight was pressed up against me. I awoke the next morning to both of my arms wrapped around her and a face full of her dark brown hair pressing against my mouth and nose. Her hair smelled of roses and her skin was silky smooth in my arms. Holding her against me, I leaned down and kissed her on her neck gently before my hands rolled down towards the waistband of her cotton pyjamas and I slipped my right hand inside of them. Daisy stirred slightly but didn't really do much else as I adjusted my hands inside of her bottoms and set about going to work. Reaching my fingers down and towards her entrance, I tested the waters by pushing my index finger inside of her to see how she would react. Daisy did wriggle from side to side slightly but she didn't really do much else as I started to push my finger in and out of her.

With my index finger inside of her, I listened to Daisy's slow breathing, she was still fast asleep but the added stimulation of my finger moving in and out of her was enough for her to stir some more in my arms, her body moved back against me and she slowly started to wake up. As she slowly adjusted to the new feeling of my body pressed up against her and with one hand down her bottoms, I slipped my other hand up along the inside of the top she was wearing. Finding her soft breast, I gently squeezed down on the mound while my index finger slipped in and out of her. Listening to her breathing, I continued to touch against her hot pussy and also her breasts as she started to wake up in the middle of our bed. Sliding my finger in and out of her, and working my hand over her breast, I smiled at the feeling of her body coming to life. Tightening my hold on her body slightly, I slowly added my middle finger insider of her petalled folds and that was enough for Daisy to full awaken.

She lifted her head up off of the pillow and looked over her shoulder at me before her eyes closed and she let out a low moan. Her left hand came up off of her sleeping body and reached behind to blindly try and touch me. Her fingers stroked against my cheek before she airily breathed while I touched her. Slipping my fingers in and out of her, I slowly started to curl my fingers inside of her, stroking against the sensitive spots of her. Touching her hot folds, I listened to the soft noises that were spilling from her mouth and with each touch inside of her, it was enough to encourage me to keep going. The hand on her breast squeezed down on it firmly before I used my thumb to brush against her hardening nipple, while I toyed with her. Daisy's legs rolled together and another low moan from the beautiful woman I was sharing the bed with. Sliding my fingers in and out of her, I leaned down and pressed my lips against her neck and then up towards her cheek before she turned her head to meet my lips.

Sharing a kiss together, Daisy's body bucked slightly in my arms as I moved my fingers in and out of her. Sliding my digits inside of her while my other hand pawed at her chest, I could feel Daisy moaning into my mouth as I continued to feed my fingers in and out of her. Sliding inside of the tight walls and spreading them apart, I continued to roll them in and out of her as Daisy's legs shook and trembled before our kiss broke off and Daisy's hands slapped at the sheets. I could feel her body trembling and with all of our interactions, I knew that she was close to cumming. Holding her close to me, I kissed against her shoulder blade as I continued to finger fuck her.

"Oh fuck... Fuck! Will!" She panted, her hand slapping against the bed sheets as her walls went down tight around my two fingers. Moving my hand around so that the flat of my palm was pressing down against her entrance and I started to grind against her clit and her pussy exploded over my fingers and palm. Holding her close to me with my free arm, I leaned up and pecked Daisy on the lips before rolling her over so that she was flat on her back. Leaning over her, I pressed my face down and kissed her back on the lips, removing my fingers from her slit and keeping the two fingers that had been inside of her free. The kiss broke and we were left staring into each other's eyes.

Sitting up on my knees, still on top of her, I gave her some room so that she would be able to sit up as well. I placed my index finger in my mouth, sucking her sweet juices up off the finger. Moaning at the taste, I was going to take my other one when Daisy sat up and grabbed hold of me by the wrist. Leaning up, she took my hand and pulled it towards her mouth, placing both of my digits into her mouth so she could suck them both clean.

"Hardly fair that I don't get any of that finger food." Daisy said with a teasing wink, leaning up to kiss me again. Looking around the room, Daisy reached over to the bedside table and grabbed her small wristwatch, looking at the face of the clock, she sighed softly and fell back on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling, Daisy let out a disappointed moan. "Have you got your suit for tonight?"

Fuck... FUCK!

"Suit?"

"Yeah..." Daisy sat back up on the bed and looked over at me. "For the premiere tonight?"

"I... Uh..."

"Don't worry about it." Daisy said with a smile, spinning her body around so that she could stand up. "We'll go get some shopping before I have to hit the press junket." Standing up from the bed and making her way over to the bathroom, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "Order us up some room service too? Unless you want to grab some brunch when we're out?"

Watching Daisy leave me alone, I sat up on the bed and was left to myself. Running my hands through my hair, I hopped up off of the bed and made my way over to the suitcase. Picking up some of the stuff I wanted to wear, a sort of smart casual combination of jeans and a button up shirt, I quickly made myself presentable all while Daisy showered and made herself ready for the day ahead. As I was dressed, I walked over to the large windows that looked over central Los Angeles and I could feel a knot in my stomach start to build up.

Could I really go to a film premiere tonight? Especially as Daisy Ridley's bit of arm candy? Looking over the city, I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist and a soft body press up against my back. Daisy's lips pressed against my cheek as she peered over my shoulder and looked over the city with me.

"Amazing isn't it?"

"You don't get views like this back home." I admitted. Looking all over the city, seeing it already come to life despite being so early on in the morning. Daisy kissed me on the neck gently and patted me on the butt.

"I need to go get changed. We'll go grab you a suit at one of the nearby department stores and then I think I'm going to have to see you at the premiere tonight. I don't know if I'm going to have much time tonight."

I nodded my head as Daisy slipped from my body and I was left looking out over Los Angeles. Checking my time on my wrist watch, I bit down on my bottom lip before looking back over the city of angels.

Today was going to be a good day...

Daisy had gotten ready in a record amount of time, even if it was for a girl as she had jokingly informed me, and we were in the back of a very nice rental car that had been paid for by the Disney corporation. Daisy's fingers had never left my hand and we had chatted very amicably in the back of the car while we slowly made our way through the busy streets of downtown Los Angeles. The car pulled into a parking lot and the driver rolled down the small partition before turning to look at us both.

"Shall I wait here Miss Ridley?"

Daisy looked to me and then back to the driver. "I don't think we'll be too long. Sure, if you could wait here for us, we'll be out as quick as we can."

"Very good Miss Ridley, my... My management did request that you be back to the hotel by eleven o'clock though."

Daisy looked at her watch, as I did the same, it was a little after ten in the morning, it should be more than enough time.

"Thank you, we'll be back before you know it."

And with that said, the driver had opened the door for us and we were on our way inside of the expensive looking building. As soon as the doors to the store rolled open, I was hit with another feeling of not really belonging. Looking around the inside of the store, there was already a selection of employees who were looking at me and Daisy as if we were ready to have all sorts of new things foisted on us. Daisy though, she knew what we were going to do and she forced her arm into mine and she started to guide me towards the men's section. The department store was on two levels, the rear of the store had large windows that ran from the ceiling down towards the bottom of the ground and we could see the main forest area that was placed behind the store to make it look more pretty. Daisy's guiding hand led me towards the rear of the store and inside of the men's section. Walking into the store, I was hit with a scent of something strong and fruity, a very powerful aftershave was already lingering in the air and there was a soft folk song on the store's radio. Looking around the mannequins, I could already see something I liked.

Walking with Daisy, we made our way over to the middle part of the store where a tall mannequin was erected showing off a navy suit, pants and waistcoat combo. Looking up at it, I could definitely see myself wearing it. Daisy made a soft noise, nodding her head as she looked at it with me.

123456...8