A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen, I wasn't even thinking of a condom. To be honest I wast thinking about disease or pregnancy. I was thinking of just being inside you." I tell her.

She bends down to me and kisses me. She pulls back a bit. "I want all of you inside me, Ben. I want you to be the first man to cum inside of me."

I hold her head and pull her back to me to kiss her. I push her head back a bit. "And I am guessing you want to be on top too." I say with a big smile.

She just nods her head yes.

I kiss her again. "I am all yours."

She sits up straight a bit, and rubs her pussy against my hardon. She sighs and smiles. "Are you ready?"

I rub her thighs and hips. "Absolutely!"

She picks herself and reaches down for my hardon. She smiles at me, and gives me a squeeze. She rubs me against her lips. When she gets me in the right spot she sits down on me. We both moan together.

She smiles. "God, you feel good." She moans

"I was just thinking the exact same thing. You are so hot, wet & tight." I reach up and hold a boob in each hand, playing with her nipples. "Every time you bump against me I feel myself rub inside of you. God you are Amazing."

She rubs her hands down onto my chest. "No Benjamin, you feel Amazing in me. Your hard, hot dick pushing in and out as I ride you." She emphasizes this by riding up and down on me.

God she bottoms out on me. I feel the head of my dick rub inside of her. I just moan. She smiles at me while she plays with my nipples. "Do you like this?" She asks.

"Which this?" I ask.

"This, this." She says as humps and rocks her hips on me.

"Oh I Like That." I reach out for her hands, and hold them in mine. "This doesn't really do much for me.

"You can't blame a girl for trying. It feels Really nice for me." She says.

I reach up and tease her nipples like she was teasing mine. I watch as she rolls her body as she rolls her hips. It is amazing to watch. The pleasure on her face, the rolling of her hips, the top of her pussy peeking out as she pushes forward.

I slide my hands back down to her hips, and help rock her hips back and forth. I give her an extra pull forward each time.

First with each pull forward it was a moan. Then she starts panting. I start trying to cheer her on. "Karen, I want to watch you cum. I want to see that beautiful face get scrunched up in pleasure. I want to feel you cum with me inside you."

All of a sudden I feel her slow down a bit and Ezzie says in my head. "Ben, you are embarrassing her. She is now embarrassed to orgasm while you watch her."

No way, I think. Well actually I don't think I just react. "Ezzie, make her understand I get extremely turned on watching her. It should excite her knowing she is exciting me. Not embarrass her."

"Done Ben."

I watch Karen's face change. It gets a sexy look as she starts grinding again. She runs her hands to her nipples and starts playing with them.

"So you want to watch me cum Ben? Do you like watching me rub myself? Maybe I should rub my clit for you."

She leans back and rubs her clit a bit. She looks at me for a moment. "No, I like grinding on you better."

It doesn't take her two minutes of hard grinding and she is right back to the heavy panting. She starts getting louder and louder. "aaahhhhh. Aaahhhh. AAAhhhhh. AAAHHHHH EEEIIIEEE."

She gives one last grind and falls onto my chest. I feel myself fall out of her as she falls forward. She catches her breath and looks up at me. "Did you cum?"

I push the hair out of her face. "No. Not yet."

"Was I not good enough?" She asks quietly.

"Karen, you sucked that first load out of me and it was Amazing. Now it will take a while to get number two. Once you catch your breath. I plan on rolling you over and having my way with you."

"Oh you do." She smiles at me.

I put my hand on her cheek. "Karen. I am going to be blunt. I am going to roll you on your back and fuck you. Hard or soft. Fast or slow. It doesn't matter. I am going to fuck you until I cum inside of you. You said at one point talking about today. You wanted me to take you. That is exactly my plan."

Her eyes go a little wide. "Oh God."

I wrap my arms around her while she is on my chest. "For now I am enjoying just holding you against me."

She settles into me and just says. "MMMmmm HHMmmm."

After a few minutes Karen slides off me to the side and lays beside me. She uses my arm for a pillow. She is laying on the bed, on her side with the front of her body against me, and her leg laying over mine.

I am laying there with her in my arms while I run my fingers through her hair. Softly moaning here and there. Her breathing is nice and steady and relaxed. Instead of running my fingers through her hair I pull on it. I pull her head back to make her look at me. "I want to Fuck you now."

Karen just moans. "Take me Benjamin. Take me and make me yours."

I run my fingers over the top of her lingerie that is still half on. "Take this off or I will rip it off. I want you naked."

She smiles, as I watch her carefully pull it up and over her head. She tosses it onto the floor. I basically jump on her. She yelps as I push her onto her back.

Her head lands on the pillows, and I go straight for her nipples. I realized as she was pulling her lingerie off, I have barely played with her nipples. I love the way the slightly darker skin surrounding her nipple puffs out and her nipple pops out from there.

I suck one into my mouth and nibble and bite on it as I pinch and pull on the other one. She gasps out in surprise and the sudden attention.

"Ezzie I want to put her over the top and really fuck her, but I don't want to hurt her. Will you let me know if I do?"

Yes Ben. Right now she is loving what you are doing."

I swap sides and Karen gasps out. "Oh Fuck." As I bite down on her nipple. As much fun as I am having with her tits I want to fuck her.

I kneel up between her legs. I grab her thighs and pull her down a bit to me. She yelps in surprise, and that turns to a moan as I waste no time and push into her. I sink all the way in with one solid push.

I feel her squeeze me as she moans and her body reacts to me pushing into her. I moan with her. My God she feels good.

I have my knees on the bed with my thighs holding her thighs back and spread wide. I've never really just watched myself have sex.

My dick seems to be getting wetter with every stroke until I am glistening with her juices. Her lips are darker and more swollen than they were before when I went down on her.

Her pussy lips look sexy as hell wrapped around me as I push in and pull out. The entire time she has been panting and moaning as I fuck her. I look up at her face. Her eyes are wide, and her mouth is open as she pants and moans. She definitely looks like she likes what I am doing. As I watch her face I notice her tits are bouncing back and forth. Little ripples or waves form on her boobs as I fuck her.

I try to get a little energetic and pull out of her. When I reach down to push back in my legs shift and Karen wraps her legs around me. This pushes my body down towards her. Her hands cum up and grab my head by my hair.

As I push into her she uses her ankles to pull me to her. She pulls me to her to kiss me. It's half a kiss and half her panting into my mouth. I pull back and she looks in my eyes. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Please don't stop. So close. Please."

All of a sudden she doesn't know what to do with her hands. She is wrapping them around my neck, grabbing the sheets. She finally settles on grabbing my ass cheeks. She gives my ass cheeks a squeeze. I feel her pussy squeezing me and she just pants and moans. "AAAAHHHHH. OOOOOHHH. AAAAaahhhhh!"

I slow to softer slower strokes for a moment and just watch her face. I swear you can see the waves of pleasure washing over her face. Her legs relax and I pull out of her to change positions.

The minute I pull out she looks at me. "Nooo. I want your cum inside me!"

I playfully slap her thigh. "Who said we are done?" I get off the bed and stand at the edge. "Get on your hands and knees."

She smiles as she looks at me. I reach out and grab her hips. I roll her over and pull her ass to me. She yelps in surprise and then starts moving into position in front of me. I grab her hips and push back into her.

She just moans out. "Oh yeah!" As she drops her head to the bed. I am holding her hips as I fuck her a little fast and hard. The whole time the only sound in the room is our bodies slapping together, and her panting "Oh. Oh. Oh." Into the bed as I fuck her.

I look down at her as I slow down. I change from grabbing her ass cheeks to rubbing them. As I rub them I wind up pulling them apart. I look down and see her asshole wet with her juices. I don't even think. I reach down and push my thumb in her ass.

She Gasps as my thumb pushes into her ass. I just wiggle my thumb around inside of her and she moans.

I start fucking her a little harder. Karen's groaning gets a little deeper as I push my thumb in and out of her ass a little.

"God Karen, you are so hot. You are going to make me cum." I say.

Her head turns back. "Not like this."

"Like what?" I ask confused.

She pushes back against me to stop me from fucking her. "I want to watch you, Ben. Just like you wanted to watch me. I want to watch you while you cum inside of me."

I knock her over onto her side by pushing on her hips. She rolls over and holds her legs spread. I grab a pillow and fold it in half. I shove it under her ass to lift her up. I line up and push in. She lets out a deep moan.

I start fucking her harder and she slips back off the pillow. I reach down and pick her up, pulling her to me and back up on the pillow. I hug her legs to my chest and start fucking as hard and fast as I can. I have a good hold of her, and I am almost there.

I want to cum. Again her hands start reaching out. She tries to grab me but can't reach.

"Rub your clit Karen. I want you to cum with me." I tell her getting short on breath myself.

She doesn't hesitate. Her hand reaches between her thighs and I can feel her fingers rubbing her clit as I fuck her.

"Karen, I want you to cum and squeeze me. I want to feel your pussy squeezing me. I want to cum inside you as you cum. Do it Karen. Cum for me." I tell her.

Her panting and gasping get louder. I feel like I have sprinted a mile. My breathing is getting ragged. I can't stop. "Karen. I am going to Cum!"

"Yes. Yes. Do It. Give me your cum Ben!" She almost screams.

I push into one last time and stay buried in her pussy. I grunt with my first shot and just groan.

That's all Karen needed. I feel her pussy squeezing the rest of the cum out of me. I hug her legs to me as I cum inside her.

I am panting now myself. I pull out of her and push her legs onto the bed rolling her over off the edge of the bed as I do.

I climb over her and lay beside her. We lay side by side just looking at each other smiling. "God that was Amazing Ben." She says. "No one has ever been that hard with me before. It was amazing."

I smile at her. I reach out and kiss her. "Honestly I don't think I have ever been that hard before. I liked hearing you moan and gasp. It was so hot."

She rolls over against me. She spoons against me and hugs my top arm to her. I can't help but think while I am holding Karen and feeling her relax against me. "Ezzie, are you ok? I haven't heard from you in a bit."

"Oh I am good. It's been a very nice afternoon." She sighs in my head.

I smile in my head. "I am glad you enjoyed it, Ezzie." We all nod off for a bit. I wake up and realize it's almost 2:30pm. I should get going to go home to shower and change. I get dressed while Karen still sleeps. I stand there and just look at her. She is beautiful. Her face is so relaxed as she sleeps. Her nipples still look a little puffy, and my cum has dripped out of her and down her thigh onto the bed. God she is sexy.

I lean down and gently rock her to wake her up. She opens her eyes and sees me dressed. "NNNOOOOO!" She moans.

"Karen it's about 2:30pm. I have to go home and you need to get cleaned up before anyone comes home." I say.

She keeps a hold of my arm. "Nnooo. Stay." She whines.

"Karen, come on. You know we can't. I will see you in a few hours." I plead.

She releases my arm. "Party pooper."

"I know. I love you." I lean in and kiss her.

She holds her hand against my cheek. "I love you too."

I pull back and walk out of her room. I walk down the stairs, and I see the white lace robe. I take it and toss it further up the stairs for her and leave.

Luckily when I get home the house is empty. I head upstairs, grab a towel and head for the shower. The entire time I am in the shower. The afternoon spent with Karen flashes through my mind. It's a kaleidoscope of images. Just trying to remember every detail of today.

I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom. I head to my room and get dressed. I know Mr B was talking about going out tonight so I put on some decent shorts and a polo.

I walk downstairs and Mom is just walking in. She looks at me with a Big smile and gives me a big hug.

She holds me for a minute and it's nice. It's a nice big Mom hug! She steps back and looks at me. "I am so proud of you!"

At first I am about to say why, and then I think of the contract and Mr B.

"Do you know what a big thing this will be for Mr B?" Mom asks me.

"Yes Mom I do." I say.

She hugs me again. "You are such a good young man. I guess your Dad and I did something right."

I smile. "Yes Mom you did."

"I have to go get showered and changed. I told Mrs B. I will call her when Dad gets home to figure out what time.

It's funny, our parents will always refer to each other as Mrs B or Mrs C when talking around me or Karen. They must call each other by name when alone, right? I mean they must.

I don't even realize I am having the one sided conversation in my head when Ezzie chimes in. "Yes Ben. Your parents call each other by their given names when you and Karen aren't around. In fact your Mom/Mrs C/Nancy is talking to Karen's Mom/Mrs B/Jen."

I laugh in my head. "Ok I get it. What are they saying." I ask that thinking I will find out where we are going to dinner.

"Well right now they are talking about plans for next weekend. Your Mom is asking if Mr & Mrs B are still on for next weeks get together at Barbara's?"

"WAIT!! WHAT? As in they swing with Mom & Dad and John & Barbara? Are You Kidding Me?" I almost yell out loud.

"No Ben. In fact looking at your Mom's memories they first started swinging with Mr & Mrs B. They all met at a party and introduced you kids later." Says Ezzie very matter of fact.

"No fucking way! I need a drink." I go to the fridge and grab a beer as my Dad comes home.

I am taking a long drink and my Dad laughs. "Celebrating already?"

I half choke. "Yeah Dad!"

"Are you driving yourself tonight?" He asks.

"I think so."

"Go slow on the drinking. No drinking and driving." He says in his Dad voice.

"I will Dad." I say.

He walks upstairs. I then hear them talking. "Come on Ezzie, don't keep me in the dark now. What are they saying?"

"Your Mom is telling our Dad you are meeting at the restaurant at about 6:00pm." She says.

"That's it. No other surprises or revelations for me?" I ask.

"No Ben. Just where and when."

I sit down on the sofa and sigh. "Thank you Ezzie."

They beat us to the restaurant. We walk in and Mr B gives me another bear hug. "There is my new negotiating partner!" He looks at my Mom & Dad. "He was amazing today."

I hug Mrs B. She gives me a strange smile, and she moves to hug my Mom.

I break the hug and go to Karen. I give her a hug, and look at her I can see the worry on her face. She whispers in my ear. "I am sorry."

"For what?" I ask holding her.

Karen whispers back. "Later."

I just hug her tight. We all sit at a big round table. Me next to Karen and the moms next to her and the dads next to me.

"Ezzie what's bothering Karen?"

"Karen fell back asleep when you left. When Mrs B came home she found the lace robe on the stairs, and Karen asleep naked on her bed." She tells me.

"Oh Shit! Oh God, did she tell Mr B?" I ask

"No Ben, she hasn't told anyone."

"Ezzie, can you please calm Karen a little. She looks like she wants to cry." I ask.

"All done Ben." Ezzie says "Karen is embarrassed she was found like that, and is afraid you will be upset with her."

I take Karen's hand under the table and give it a squeeze. "Ezzie reassure Karen. I am not mad at her in any way, and I will always love her."

Ezzie says "Ok."

I have barely heard Ezzie's thought and acknowledgement, and Karen reaches up to me and kisses my cheek. "I love you." She says just above a whisper.

Mrs B smiles and says "OK. That's enough out of you two."

I look at Mrs B. I can see the look in her eye. There is a part of me that wants to just tell Ezzie to make her forget what she saw earlier, but I want to talk to Karen first and get the whole story.

The dinner was nice. The two families haven't gotten together like this in a long time. The dinner plates are cleared and Mr B looks at me as he gets up. "Ben, would you and your Dad come join me at the bar."

Mrs B looks up. "Really business tonight?"

My Mom looks up. "Oh look ladies, the men are going to go talk business. It's probably things our pretty little heads wouldn't understand."

Mom and Mrs B start laughing, and Karen looks a tad uncomfortable. I turn and walk towards the bar with the Dads. We go to the bar and order three beers. Mr B, goes to pay and my Father insists on buying the drinks. Mr B holds his hands up in surrender.

He takes a swallow and reaches into his pocket, pulls out an envelope and hands it to me. I just look at it. "Open it or put it in your pocket, but it's yours for the work you did." Mr B looks past me to my Dad. "And he is keeping it."

I open the envelope. It's filled with $100 bills. Holy Crap! I flip them quickly. "Mr B there is $1500 here. I can't."

He closes his hand over mine, trapping the money in my hand. "Both of you listen. This represents about 1% of the profits just from the maintenance part of the contract over the 5 years. You deserve every penny. You got that contract signed. You wrote up an excellent offer, and you played Mr Reynolds like a violin. You were right, you are a people person. If you would like to, I would love to have you look at my books and tell me what else you see. You also have a good eye for numbers."

I am floored. My Dad taps my shoulder. "Don't you think you should answer the man?"

I can see it in his eyes. He thinks I should do it. "I would be happy to Mr B."

My Dad looks past me to Mr B. "Bob, you won't be paying him to look at your books. It's included in with the fee you just gave him."

Again Mr B knows which battles to pick. He puts his hands up in surrender again. Mr B picks up his glass. "A toast. To the cranky old bastard Mr Reynolds." I hold the thick envelope in my hand. We all clink glasses and drink.

We go back to the table. I sit down next to Karen, and put my arm around her shoulders. I just hold her to me rubbing her arm. She sighs and leans against me. The Moms start joking, asking the Dads if they would have understood any of that manly stuff they were talking about. Before I know it the Mom's have their phones up and are taking pictures of Karen and I.

I get the urge to bail. I make excuses that Karen and I had made plans to meet some friends after dinner. We are going to go. I had driven myself so I have my car. Karen plays along. We get up and say our goodbyes, and walk out.

The minute we are in the car Karen turns to me. "I am so sorry Ben!" She almost cries.