A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
971 Followers

"Shut up!" She laughs. "Just put them in the car."

We drive up and make two stops for food and drink. We have all the bags in the house, and the stuff in the refrigerator. I grab Karen and throw her over my shoulder.

She starts laughing and yelling. "Put me down!"

I grant her wish in the bedroom. I drop her on the bed, and reach for her hips. I pull her shorts and underwear down in one pull. "Ben!" She shrieks.

I pull one leg free of her shorts and fall face first onto her pussy. I dig right in. Licking and kissing her all over.

Her shirking changes to sighs and then moans. "Oh Ben!"

She runs her fingers through my hair. "Ben, get up here. Let me play with you."

I look up from between her thighs. "No."

"No? Why not?" She asks, a bit surprised.

I kiss her thigh. "Today I am going to play with you and tease you. Whenever I feel like it I am going to rub you, tease you, lick you and finger you. I am going to get you so worked up you will be begging me to fuck you tonight under the stars." I say.

"Oh god, no Ben. Let me have you." She begs.

I crawl over her. I slide a finger into her as I kiss her. She is moaning into the kiss. Holding my head to her. She eases up on her hold and I pull back breaking the kiss. "Please Ben." She pleads.

I move back down her body, and tease her clit as I continue fingering her. I kiss just above her pussy and look up at her. "Are you horny?"

"God yes!" She sighs.

"Good!" I go back to licking and sucking her clit.

She puts her hands back in my hair and holds my head to her. "Oh god Ben. Please. I Need you Inside me."

I pick my face up out of her pussy. I start fingering her a little harder and faster. "Your choice Karen. Cum on my fingers or my tongue?"

Her hips are humping up with my fingering. "Oh you are so mean." She says.

I smile up at her. "Choose Karen or I will stop."

"Fingers. Fingers. Please don't stop. I am so close." She reaches down and rubs her clit.

I watch in awe. My wet fingers are pushing in and out. Her hips are rolling. Her finger is flying on her clit.

She starts panting and out of the blue. She moans and yells out. "Oh FUCK!" Her hips bounce up off the bed and fall back. The hand that was rubbing her clit grabs the hand I was fingering her with and pulls it back.

I know she needs a minute, but I call her name. "Karen."

She looks up and watches me lick my fingers clean. "When you are ready, put on the white bikini and come on out."

It's difficult to not just fuck her, but I have a plan. I walk out of the room, and hear her let out a big sigh behind me.

The shopping bag from the sports store is on the table. I strip and put on the Speedo, and head outside.

It's a good 15 minutes later that Karen comes out in the sexy bikini. I stand and turn as I hear her coming. Holy Shit! She looks Amazing! The bikini top covers her nipples enough that she doesn't have to worry about a nip slip without a lot of movement. The front is a perfect little triangle of cloth over her. I can see the simple knots on each side of her hips. My god I can feel myself getting hard again in the speedo.

She gets closer to me and does a slow spin. The back, if she stood still, would just cover her butt crack. With just the fifty foot walk from the cabin to me it is now in her crack. Her crack and pussy are the only things covered by the bottoms. I want to jump her, but I can't.

The plan is to tease her and make her orgasm all day today. Tonight I want her so horny she won't know what to do with herself.

She smiles as she looks down at my hardon. "I guess you like the suit?" She asks.

"Absolutely I do!" I say.

"Do you like it enough to go back inside with me and have sex with me?" She asks with a smile.

"Normally I would jump at the chance, but today, as long as the sun is up. It's all about you. I will tease you and play with you anyway I can and make you cum. Except for fucking you or letting you touch me." I tell her.

"Ben, that's just mean!" She says.

"Karen, just like you wanted our first time to be special and loving. I want you to remember our first night here as the night I drove you crazy. When I do fuck you tonight under the stars, I want to make you see stars." I say to her as I hold her by her hips.

I run my hands down her ass cheeks rubbing and squeezing them. "I was thinking of one other thing for tonight too."

She looks at me with weary eyes. "Do I dare ask?"

"Before midnight I am hoping to have cum inside of you three times." I say softly to her.

She smiles, and after a moment I can see the light in her head go off. Her face betrays her surprise.

"Ezzie, what is she thinking?"

"She is nervous and excited to try it. She is afraid it will hurt." Ezzie tells me.

I run my fingers through her hair. "Karen, I promise you. If it's too much at anytime we will stop. I have a plan to take it nice and slow, and I have a big tube of lube made for anal sex."

She puts her hand to her mouth in surprise and to hide a giggle. "They have lube just for it?"

I smile at her. "They do. I actually did a lot of reading and research on it."

She giggles louder now. "You didn't!"

"I did. I wanted to know why some women like it and some don't. Most of them that don't were rushed into it. Your bum needs to be slowly stretched. I have the perfect plan." I tell her.

"Ezzie, is she ok?"

"She is very nervous, but she trusts you and will try it for you." She tells me.

Now she looks nervous. I hold her face in both my hands and tilt it up to look at me. "Karen, you know I love you right?"

She smiles and nods yes.

"You know I would never hurt you?"

"Oh Benjamin, that thought never crossed my mind." She tells me.

"So while I was researching this."

Karen can't help but giggle. "Oh god what does your Google search history look like?"

I laugh. "Never mind that. You should see the ads I get now."

We both laugh for a moment. I get us back on track. "So in my reading it was suggested there be a safe word to stop everything. I was thinking in honor of July 4th it should be Independence. If we are doing anything, and someone doesn't like it just say that word and we both stop."

She runs her hand up my cheek. "You really did read up on this."

"For an entire night last week."

She pulls me down to her and kisses me. She gives me a soft gentle loving kiss. She breaks the kiss and holds my face in her hands. "I couldn't give you my virginity, but I can't think of anyone else I would want to give my virgin bum to."

She pulls me into a tight hug. We stand there just holding each other. She lets me go. "So what do we do until the sun goes down." She asks.

"We sun ourselves, and I tease you." I say with a big smile.

She hugs me again. "It's a good thing I love you!" She says into my neck.

We sit on the lounge chairs side by side. I watch her rubbing in sun tan lotion. "Do you want some help?" I ask.

She laughs. "I think I am in enough trouble with you today. I will lotion my front up. Thank you for the offer though."

I smile. "Anytime. I will be happy to do your back when we roll over." Sure enough 20 minutes later it's time to flip. I insist she lotion me first.

She runs her thumbs under my speedo to feel me ass. "I can go further." She says sweetly.

I sit up and motion her to lay face down. "Don't worry Karen. When the stars come out we will go a lot further." She lays flat, and turns her head to the side. I stroke her hair and pull it to the other side.

I reach down and pull the knot loose around her neck. "HEY!" She says in surprise.

I bend down to her, and kiss her neck. "You don't want tan lines on your neck do you?" I ask as I pull the knot around her back.

"Ben!" She almost gasps and whispers.

"What? Look around." I wave my arms out. Woods on one side, bushes on the other and no one home on the other side of the bushes. "I am just worried about tan lines."

She giggles and lets me rub in some lotion. I get down to her bottoms, and she looks at me. With a serious tone she says. "Benjamin, my bottoms stay tied!"

"Of Course! I wasn't thinking of untying them." I say with as much innocence as I can muster. I will admit I do thoroughly enjoy rubbing in the lotion on her exposed ass and hips. I do more than just lotion her. I am messaging her thighs and ass cheeks. She is moaning as I do. My hands are nice and greasy, and I get an evil idea. Suntan lotion isn't exactly lube, but it should do the trick.

I pull her suit to the side, and rub my finger against her asshole. "Ben?" She hisses out. She has barely said my name and I push my finger into the first knuckle. She gasps out.

She stares at me wide eyed. Her mouth open in shock. " Ezzie is she ok?"

"She is surprised you slipped your finger in her bum so easily." She says.

I lay down beside her. We stare at each other for a moment. I know better already, but I ask. "Does it hurt?" I ask as I just move it in and out about a half an inch back and forth.

"Oh shit." She moans.

"Karen, talk to me. Do you remember the safe word?" I ask.

"Yes I do, and no I don't need you to stop." She says, staring at me.

I push a little deeper to the second knuckle, and increase the fingering to about an inch in and out. She moans a little. "What do you think? Are you ok?" I ask.

She giggles a little. "You have your finger in my bum." Karen says.

"I do. What do you think?"

"It feels different, odd. It doesn't hurt, but it's a new feeeeelliiinngg." She says.

She said it didn't hurt so I push my finger all the way in and wiggle it around. "Oh wow that feels deep." She says, as her ass squeezes me as I wiggle my finger.

She looks at me concerned. "We aren't doing this here, or now are we?" She asks.

"Karen, are the stars out yet?" I ask.

"No."

I keep pushing my finger in and out of her ass. "This is just an intro course. When we get to the 200 level course tonight then we will be Doing It." I say

"What happens in the 100 level course?" She asks.

I think for a minute. I wasn't planning on it this early. "I think these chairs are getting uncomfortable don't you?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "A little."

I think she was hoping I would move the fun inside. She looks a little surprised as I hop up. "Don't move. I will be right back."

I run to the trunk and grab the two bags I already left in there earlier, and run back down to Karen. I stop before the chairs at what looks like a good spot. I drop the backpack, and open the duffle bag. In the bag I have folded and rolled a thick, plush queen sized blanket. One side is a soft flannel, and the other is a soft fake lambs wool like material.

I start to open it and lay it on the ground. Karen gets up with her top re-tied and smiles at me, and walks over to help spread it out. She starts feeling it. "Oh my god this is so soft. Where did you get it?"

I smile. "The bedding store by the mall. You aren't the only one that can want things to be special you know."

She kneels on the blanket and reaches for my hands to pull me down onto my knees. From there she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. As we kiss she drags me down with her body weight so she is on her back and I am over her.

I lean down and kiss her. I whisper to her. "Shall I hold your legs up in the air for the boaters on the lake to see, or do you want to roll over?"

She looks at me a little nervous. "Just a finger?" She asks.

"For now we are just in the Intro course." I reach into the backpack and pull out a tube of Anal-Eze I ordered online. "This lube will numb you just a bit too." I tell her.

"Just a finger right? Not You?" She asks nervously.

"Ssshhh. I promise just these." I hold up my hand and wiggle my fingers.

"Oh god." She moans as she rolls over.

I reach down and untie her top again. She is leaning up on her elbows, so her top falls off. I look down and see her nipples are hard. I reach down and pinch them a bit. She smiles at me and sighs.

I pull the top away. "I don't think you need this right now." We lock eyes for a moment. "Karen, I want you to do something for me while I play with your bum."

She raises her eyebrows as if asking what. "I want you to play with yourself and make yourself cum as I finger you."

She looks a tad embarrassed. "You want to watch me? I have never done that all the way before while someone watched."

"Will you do it for me?" I ask.

"With me like this you won't be able to watch." She says.

"I will feel your fingers as I play with your bum, and I will be able to watch the most important part. You! I want to watch your face as you orgasm." I tell her.

She blushes at that. "Now I am going the rub some lube on your bum and finger your ass. I am not stopping until you make yourself orgasm."

"You have me naked."

I don't give her a chance to finish. I pull the knots on her bottoms. "BEN?" She yelps.

"What you are right. You are basically naked." I say with a smile.

She looks around and lifts her hips, and sighs. "Pull them off."

I move down and pull her bottoms off. I then can't resist bending down, and licking her ass as I hold her cheeks open. "OH GOD!" She gasps as I lick her bum. As I flick my tongue around she just moans. "MMMmmmmm."

I then push my tongue into her ass. Once my tongue pushes in she sucks in a big gasp of air.

"Ezzie, is she ok." I laugh in my head. Ezzie really is becoming my permanent wingman.

"She is fine Ben. She is in no pain or discomfort, just turned on. She feels it's a little dirty. She isn't sure what to think." Ezzie tells me.

I need to word this carefully. I am remembering her waking up in the car wanting to blow me with her Dad driving. "Ezzie I know you said you lower peoples inhibitions when having sex. I don't want to turn her into a bimbo, but if it feels good I want her to just go with it and not think about it. For just this weekend. Not forever. Am I making sense?"

"Yes Benjamin. It's done." She says.

Karen moans. "I can't believe you are licking my ass, and I think I like it."

I stop licking her. "Aren't you supposed to be doing something?" I ask as I nibble at her bum cheeks.

"Nope." She answers

"Oh I think there is." I say before biting her cheeks a little harder.

"Nope I was asked to play with myself when you finger my ass." She laughs.

So that's it...OK then. I grab the lube and squeeze some on her asshole. I rub my finger in it and push it in all the way in one slow stroke.

"Oh god that feels so deep." She moans. She lifts her hips and I feel her fingers inside her. She wiggles her fingers against mine inside her. "Oh wow that's you in my bum." She says with surprise in her voice.

I lay back down beside her while I slowly and gently slip my finger in and out of her bum. She turns her head to look at me. The embarrassment is gone. If anything there is a smile on her face. "Are you enjoying watching me?" She asks.

"Absolutely! You are so beautiful. It's so sexy to watch you get excited and orgasm. It's Almost the best part of sex with you."

She smiles at me. "I don't know if I should be insulted or not? My beauty is Almost the Best Part?"

I laugh. "It is a very close second. You just feel too good when you suck me into your mouth, or when I am inside you."

"Trust me Ben I love the feeling of you inside me too. I have never orgasmed so hard with anyone else before." She wiggles her bum. "I think I kind of like this too."

"Do you like playing with yourself for me?" I ask.

She looks me in the eyes. "It's kind of kinky."

"And how do you like the second semester of Intro to Anal?" I ask as I slip a second finger in her ass.

"AAAAAHHHHhhh. Oh that feels big. Slow. Slow please. Wow!" She says rapid fire.

I am gently now pushing both fingers into her. "Oh God!" she gasps as both fingers bottom out. "Fuck! Don't move! Give me a minute."

"Karen do you need the safe word?" I ask.

"No. No. It's so full. Oh my god." She gasps. I pull my fingers out and she moans. "No, I am ok. Put them back."

I squeeze more lube out, and push them back in slowly. "Just getting more lube for you. I want everything to slip right in for you. My research said Lots of Lube!" I tell her as her ass just swallows my fingers. "Rub you clit harder. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you cum and squeeze my fingers in your ass."

I start fucking my fingers in and out. Almost all the way out, and all the way back in. Back and forth. Karen's hips hump back now and again. Her fingers rub against mine inside her every now and then.

Karen sometimes squeezes her eyes closed. "Honey, are you ok? Just say the word."

"No no I am good. It was So Full when you put in the second finger. It didn't hurt, but almost felt like a cramp. Now it's just so full. God I can't believe it." She says.

I pull out my two fingers. I grab her hips and flip her on her back. I put her legs over my shoulders and lay in front of her. I push my two fingers back in her ass, and suck her clit into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah." She moans.

I keep her clit in my mouth. I suck on it, nibble on it and flick it with my tongue. My two fingers are pushing in and out of her ass.

Karen starts her heavy breathing and panting. Followed shortly by "Oh God. Oh God." She finally yells out rather loudly. "Oh FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" And she cums. Her ass is really squeezing my fingers.

Her squeezing stops and pull my fingers out of her. I crawl up along side her and she snuggles into me. She looks into my eyes. "Ben, I want to please you. Let me do something for you."

"Are the stars out yet?" I ask

"You know you are driving me crazy right?" She asks.

"I know. That's my plan. After you catch your breath, what do you say to dinner?" I ask.

"Does dinner include drinks?" She asks.

"Absolutely and the beginning of the 200 level anal course." I say with a smile

"There is more?" She asks.

"Just like the 100 level course you just completed with a fall and spring semester?" I tell her.

"Oh god you are going to kill me." She moans.

"Never. I just want to drive you absolutely crazy so we never forget this weekend." I kiss the top of her head. "As much as I love looking at you naked why don't you put back on you bikini and come up to the deck. I will pour us some drinks and get dinner on the grill.

I leave her on the blanket, and head to the cabin with the knapsack. I drop the bag on the deck and head in for dinner.

I come back out to start the grill, and put dinner on. I look up and Karen is walking back to the cabin buck naked.

She has a piece of the bikini in each hand. She smiles when she sees me watching her.

She walks up onto the deck. "Is there a problem?" She asks me with a smile.

"No ma'am."

"Good." She smiles as she kisses me. "Are you sure I can't do anything for you?" She asks as she grabs me through my Speedo.

"You don't get that until you complete two more semesters. You should be done by the time the stars start to come out." I say.

"Well then I will go get cleaned up." She bends over the railing and reaches down between her legs, her hand comes back wet. "You left me a gooey mess."

She stays like that for a moment looking over her shoulder at me. She then stands up and runs her finger across my lips. "Your loss!" She smiles at me and walks inside her hips swinging as she goes.

God Damn It! I want to fuck her so bad. Stick to the plan. Stick to the plan. She is trying to get under your skin. I have to tell myself.

"Yes she is Ben. She was hoping when she bent over the railing you would have sex with her." Says Ezzie.

I take a deep breath. "Thank you Ezzie."

"You are welcome Ben, but keep in mind Karen is Very Very Worked Up. It's almost mean to keep the woman you love waiting like this. After all, you did do this to her." Ezzie says.

ao1701e
ao1701e
971 Followers