A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stand up straight she wakes up. She sees she is in my arms. She wraps her arm around my neck. "My hero." And she leans her head against my chest. I walk up to the house.

She pulls her head off my chest. I need to use the little girls room. I gently stand her on the deck and she walks in the sliding door. I take a quick look around. Other than the blanket still down on the grass everything looks in order. I walk inside.

I wait for her to come out of the bathroom, and go in behind her. I see a wet washcloth and figure I should probably wash off before getting into bed.

I get into the bedroom and she is waiting for me, holding the covers up for me to get into bed. I crawl in and she lays her head on my chest and is back asleep in probably 3 minutes.

I hold her in my arms and look down. Her hand with Ezzie on is on my chest flat out. I reach down and slide the ring off her finger, and slip it back on mine.

"Ezzie, are you awake?"

"Yes Ben."

"Did it work?"

"You scared me Ben?"

"How did I scare you Ezzie?"

"You took the ring off so fast I was afraid I had done something Wrong and you were mad at me." Ezzie tells me.

"God No Ezzie. I wanted to surprise you. I didn't want you to see my idea."

"Yes I figured that out when I listened to your thoughts after you put me on Karen. That is the kindest thing Anyone has ever done for me, Ben. Thank You."

"Well did it work. Did it feel different?" I ask.

"Oh God Yes Ben. It was amazing, but you are tired. Please get some rest. I can tell you about it in the morning."

I fall asleep a satisfied man........to be continued.