A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use Mrs B's first name. "Jennifer, look at me."

She looks at me and smiles. It's that motherly look. She thinks it's cute I am calling her by her first name.

"Jennifer do you think it's wrong I want to fuck you and my Mom?" I ask.

"I know I should, but watching you two now....my god it's kind of hot. She says. She then lets out a gasp. "Your Mom has a very talented tongue."

"Do you think your daughter does? Have you ever thought of having sex with Karen?" I ask her.

She just stares at me. "Karen told me you wiped our juices off her thigh. She saw you lick your fingers clean in the mirror."

"Did you like the taste of your daughter's juices?" I ask.

"Yes I liked her taste. She is a little sweet." She answers.

"Yes she is. I love going down on her. Have you thought about going down on your daughter?" I ask.

She moans. I don't know if it's because of my Mom or my questions. "Yes I have thought of it, but she is my daughter."

"Is it wrong that my Mom is licking your pussy?"

She smiles. "Not at all."

"Is it wrong that my Mom has sucked my dick and swallowed my cum?" I ask.

"Oh god. I should say yes, but I think it's hot." She says.

I lean in and nuzzle her neck. She moans and shivers. "Oh god Nancy. Please don't stop."

"Answer me Mrs B. If I told you it would please me would you have sex with Karen?"

Mrs B grabs my Mom's head and holds it to her as she moans "YES. YES Yes I will have sexy with my daughter."

"You are the best Mrs B." I kiss her on the lips. "Now that Mom has your pussy nice and wet would you like to fuck me and see what your daughter got the other day?"

"Oh god yes Benjamin. Please fuck me." She begs.

"On one condition Mrs B." I say.

"Anything!" She answers.

"I want you to eat my Mom out while I fuck you from behind."

She doesn't even answer. She steps back from my Mom. "Nancy lay back and spread your legs. I am going to eat you while your son fucks me."

"No fair." Mom says. "He is my son. Shouldn't I fuck him first?"

Mrs B crawls between Mom's legs and I get on my knees behind Mrs B. I smack Mrs B's ass cheek playfully. She yelps a little. "Don't worry Mom. Once I fuck Mrs B you two are swapping places and I am fucking you."

I waste no time. I push into Mrs B. God she is so warm and wet. I stay deep inside her for just a moment enjoying the feeling. I then grab her hips and start pulling back out and back in. A little faster and harder each time.

In no time Mrs B is grunting with each thrust in. I lick my thumb and push it into her ass. "Oh god." She groans.

Her ass is gripping my thumb. I wiggle around back and forth as I ask. "Mrs B do you like to get fucked in your ass?"

"Like it? No. I do let Bob do it on special occasions though." She says as she looks back at me.

I reach forward and push her face back into my Mom's pussy. "You can lick and listen." I fuck her just a little harder now, pulling her back onto me as I push in. "I don't want your mouth leaving my Mom's pussy until you make her cum."

I look up and I realize my Mom is really liking what Mrs B is doing. Her eyes are closed, her mouth is half open.

"Mrs B, I want to fuck your ass." I say and Mrs B just moans. "But if you promise to lick my cum out of my Mom & make her cum before I make you cum I won't fuck your ass....tonight."

Mrs B pushes two fingers into my Mom and the sucking and slurping sounds get louder. I think she agrees. I want Mrs B to win, because I want to cum in my Mom's ass and have Mrs B lick it clean.

For the next few minutes I fuck Mrs B. Anytime she starts getting too excited I slow down. I look over at Barbara and almost laugh. They have every hole filled and fucking her.

John, her husband is under her with her back to him, and I am guessing in her ass. My Dad is on top of her fucking her pussy, and finally Mr B is on his knees feed her his dick.

The grunting, and slurping sex sounds almost sound like a bad porno. My attention is pulled back to Mom as she starts panting loudly, and lets out a loud high pitched. "FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

I am glad I told Ezzie to have them want to please me. I will have to remember that. My Mom is panting coming down from her orgasm. Mrs B is catching her breath, as I stop fucking her and stay deep inside her. I am sure she is a little bummed I never made her cum.

"Ladies, it would please me to have you swap positions. Mom eat Mrs B out and make her cum. She deserves it. While I fuck you." Mrs B pulls herself off me to lay on the floor. Mom dives into Mrs B. I move behind Mom and rub my dick up and down her pussy lips. "Mom do you want to fuck your son?"

My Mom looks back at me over her shoulder. "Yes Benjamin. I want you to Fuck me."

I line up and push in. She is every bit as wet and hot as Mrs B. My Mom is smiling back at me. I reach forward and push her face back into Mrs B.

I know Mom lets Dad fuck her ass. I plan on fucking it too. I slobber all over my thumb, and let a big blob of spit drip onto Mom's ass. No sooner does it land, and I am pushing my thumb into her ass. She moans and looks back at me. "Like Father, Like Son."

I shove in with my thumb. Mom grunts. "You aren't supposed to be talking." I tell her. She turns and goes back to Mrs B's pussy.

I fuck her ass with my thumb for a while. I can feel myself getting closer. When I notice Mrs B grab my Mom's head and hold her tight to her pussy. She starts small high pitched panting. With almost every pant she gets louder and louder until she yells out a high pitch. "YYEESSS!"

My Mom has pulled back from her pussy and is kissing her thighs. I decide it's time to fuck her ass. I pull out of her pussy and push in at her ass. I catch for just a split second and sink balls deep into her ass.

Mom screams out in surprise. I hold her hips so she can't get away. So gasps and moans so loud with each stroke in. "Is this how Dad does it Mom?"

"NO.....He Starts....Slow." She gasps as I fuck her.

"Mom, I am fucking you hard until I cum." I say. To be honest between Mrs B's pussy, Mom's pussy and now her tight ass I am surprised I haven't cum yet.

I have a tight grip on her hips and I am fucking her ass hard. Mrs B has moved so Mom's head is resting on her thighs and she is stroking Mom's hair.

Mom looks at me. "Ben. You have to ....cum soon or ....slow down. I... can't. ...it's too much. Please baby!"

"Hold on Mom." I am so close. I do not want to stop. I am still fucking my Mom's ass Hard. I don't want to stop. I can't stop. I have to keep going and cum in her ass.

Mom is now almost pleading. "Please baby... I can't... Please!"

I slam into her one last time and I grunt rather loudly. "FUCK!" I push in and stay deep in her ass. My hips jerk with each shot of cum in her ass. Almost as if they were trying to push my dick further inside her. I finish cumming and drop back onto my haunches with a sigh.

As my dick pulls out of Mom's ass she lets out a big sigh of relief. Mrs B holds my Mom and rocks her trying to sooth her. I look over at the guys and Barbara. She is now on her hands and knees straddling her husband John, Mr B is fucking her ass from behind and she is sucking my Dad off. I shake my head and laugh.

I decide to put the women in the correct position before I leave. "Ladies it would please me to see you two 69ing with Mom on top until you both reach orgasm." Mrs B smiles at me. Mom tries to but I was rough on her ass. She is still feeling it, but she moves into position over Mrs B. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I see a dish towel hanging from the stove. I take it, wipe myself clean, get dressed and walk out. As I walk past the window I grab my phone and head for my car.

I am heading home, when I call out to Ezzie. "Mmmhmm?" She answers. I actually laugh out loud in the car. Ezzie is still feeling good after sex.

"Ezzie, are you ok?" I ask, still laughing.

"Yes Ben. I am OK." She says.

"Well I don't want to kill your buzz, but TY for tonight." I tell her.

"You are very welcome. It was enjoyable for me too."

"I am glad, Ezzie. I really am." I say, and I stop talking so she can enjoy this one thing she told me she feels as her own.

I think to myself I will have to remember the part. "They want to please me". It was so easy to say it would please me, and have them do it. That will be a good thing to remember in the future.

Karen will probably be calling me after her shift, to say good night. I want to see what footage my phone got, and chop it up into usable pieces. So I grab my iPad and start trimming a clip of the footage.

Sure enough, not 30 minutes after Karen's shift ended she is FaceTiming me from her room. I offer to take her for breakfast in the morning. I want to show her a small clip of the ladies together and see what she says. My hope is it turns her on. If it does, maybe I can get her to agree to a threesome with a girl with nothing more than a little Ezzie encouragement.

I really don't want to change Karen. At worst I just want to give her the courage to do something she doesn't have the courage to do.

I pick her up the next morning and we go to breakfast. I pick the restaurant because they have really high backs to the booths that will give us some privacy to talk about last night.

We have our coffee, and have ordered. Karen is holding my hands in hers across the table. She asks me. "Would it hurt you to let me get a good nights sleep for once?"

I laugh. "Excuse me?"

She gives me a small embarrassed smile. "I dreamt of you, well us last night."

I smile and squeeze her hands. "Really? What were we doing? We're we sitting in a restaurant like we are now?"

Karen giggles. "Not even close."

"Well what were we doing?" I ask innocently.

"Really?" She asks.

I look into her eyes. "Yes really. I want to know your dreams and fantasies. I want us to feel free to tell each other Anything."

She squeezes my hands. "Do you know how amazing you are?"

I joke. "Well I can't be that amazing. I haven't made you scream my name over and over again."

She slaps my hand. "Stop!"

I smile at her. I know she can see it in my eyes. I am turned on thinking she had this dream of us. I soften my voice. "Please tell me."

She looks around. "Here? Now?"

"Karen nothing turns me on more knowing you are turned on. I love watching you. Your face, your expressions, your emotions when we have sex. It turns me on so much watching you get turned on." I tell her.

She softly rubs her fingers across my hands. Her voice gets very soft. "We were at Uncle Ray's cabin. We were naked on a blanket in the yard, just like you told me you want to be."

I interrupt. "Wait, so I was on my back looking up at your beautiful pussy and a beautiful star lit sky?"

She smiles at me. "Yes you were, and I had your beautiful hardon in my hand and mouth. You were making me feel so good at times I couldn't keep you in my mouth. I was gasping so hard. I had my head on your thigh. I was watching my hand stroke up and down with the stars behind it." She smirks at me. "I saw stars when you made me orgasm."

I squeeze her hand and smile at the joke. I look into her eyes. "There is more isn't there? Tell me all of it Karen. Please! I want to know what excites you."

"Oh god! It's embarrassing Ben." She pleads.

"Karen, should I be embarrassed to tell you I think of you at night sometimes, like I did the other night after dropping you off. Should I be embarrassed to tell you I went home and thought of you naked while I jerked off until I made a mess of myself?" I ask.

She face betrays her. She is amazed I said it, and I can see the lust in her eyes. "I can see you like the idea of that. Can't the same turn me on for you?"

She just stares at me. "Karen, I love you. I am not embarrassed to tell you what excites me, or to tell you I farted."

That gets a giggle out of her. "God, guys are so gross."

"Please Karen!" I say. I am about to ask Ezzie to nudge her when she starts talking.

"You were on top of me. I had my legs wrapped around you. You were kissing my neck and I was looking up at the stars. You were breathing heavy like you do when you are getting excited. I am in heaven as you slide in and out of me. You are being hard, and it feels so good. All of a sudden you pull back from me, and pull out of me. You start jerking off over me and you spray me with your cum. Your warm sticky cum lands everywhere. I cum as the first shot splatters on my chest. You are laying beside me catching your breath as I lay there running my fingers through your cum." She says.

As if on cue the waitress walks over with our breakfast. We just look at each other. She comes back and refills our coffee. I look at the waitress and ask. "I think my girlfriend needs some more cream." I pause for just a moment. "For her coffee."

The waitress leaves to get it and we both start laughing.

We settle down and eat our breakfast. We walk out hand in hand. I drive us to the lake where I told her about Mom & Barbara. We leave our shoes in the car and walk the sandy shore line.

We come to an old stone wall that is half submerged in the water. I sit down and pull her into my lap. Karen looks around and sees people. She gives me a look as if to say we are not playing around here.

"Relax." I say smiling at her. "I want to talk to you about something."

She looks at me a little concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. I kind of tripped over something I shouldn't have, and I felt I should share it with you." I say.

"What are you talking about Ben?"

"Remember when you found me here freaking out?" I ask.

She rubs my cheek. "Of course Ben."

"I kind of fell back down that rabbit hole. Only the hole got more crowded."

She holds my face in her hands. "Ben, what's wrong? Please tell me what's bothering you?"

"I am telling you because I don't want any secrets between us. Can you promise me you won't freak out?" I ask.

"Ben, I promise. What's wrong?" She asks.

So I start telling a little white lie to get the ball rolling. "Earlier in the week I saw a text come in on my Mom's phone from your Mom. I forget it's exact wording but it sounded like your parents were looking forward to...umm... seeing my Mom and Barbara last night."

"Yes they all went out together." She says.

"Umm Karen it was more like she was looking forward to Seeing my Mom and Barbara like I saw them." I say.

Karen's face lights up in surprise. "Ezzie, please let me know if she is going to freak out."

"I will Ben. Right now she is shocked, surprised and in a little disbelief." Ezzie tells me.

"So last night I went to the bar for dinner and to watch the game. On the way home I saw our parents' cars at Barbara's. I couldn't help it. I stopped to check it out. When I peeked in the window I saw this."

I hold up my phone with a picture of our Mom's and Barbara all naked hugging and kissing each other.

"Oh My God! My parents too? Where are our Dad's?" She asks in a hushed tone.

"Well after I saw this I ducked back down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing again. I just stayed there ducked under the window processing it all. When I looked again I saw this."

I change the photo to a screenshot of all the guys on Barbara. Our Dads are clearly identifiable.

"OH SHIT!" She gasps loudly.

"Ezzie?"

"She is surprised, but ok Ben." She answers me.

It takes Karen a moment, but she looks at me and giggles. "Jesus, both our parents are pervs." She stares at the photo of the Dads again. "I mean my god. How did she take all three of them?"

I tease her. "Well there is that third hole?"

She laughs. "You are a perv too. Where were our Moms?"

"Ummm 69ing off to the side. I took off after I took the picture." I say.

"Oh my god our parents are swingers. They swing together." She giggles. "Our Moms were 69ing while our Dads attacked poor Barbara." She says.

"Poor Barbara? Umm her face doesn't look like she is complaining in the least." I say.

"Hey why didn't you say something last night when we talked?" Karen asks.

I hold up the phone. "You think this was something I should drop on you on FaceTime?"

"No I don't suppose so." She looks at me. "And what did you go home and think about last night?"

"I will answer you honestly if you promise to answer a question for me honestly."

She kisses my lips softly. "No secrets."

I take a deep breath. "I thought about you taking Barbara's place."

"In which photo?" She asks.

"Both." I answer

"Both! You want our Dads to have their way with me after our Moms do?" She asks a little surprised.

"Well to be honest, I was seeing you and me replace Barbara and her husband."

She laughs. "Oh you little perv. So you want us to fuck our parents?"

"Well you know I would love to see you with a girl. We have talked about that, and you were the one that said I was seeing my Mom as a sexy woman. Why can't I imagine the woman I love with two sexy women that I love." I say.

Karen just stares at me. "Oh my god. It was one thing to tease you about your Mom, but my Mom too?"

"Ezzie, is she ok? What is she thinking?" I ask.

"She is actually seeing herself naked with both Moms in the picture in place of Barbara." Ezzie tells me.

I decide to tease her a little. "So having me and our Dads have our way with you is ok?"

"What? No I didn't say that."

"So what. Were you liking the idea of being with our Moms?"

"Ok wait a minute. Stop!" She says.

I hold her to me on my lap. "Karen, I am not trying to embarrass you."

"I know. It's just so weird." She sighs. "Ok yes now that you have said it. I can see me taking Barbara's place with our Moms. It's weird and exciting at the same time."

"How about the other picture?" I ask.

"Oh my God! I mean my Dad? Every little girl dreams of her Dad, but.....". She trails off for a minute. "I have seen porn with two guys on one girl and thought of that, but Jesus three at once? I don't know how she did it." She says.

I bounce her on my leg. "Can I ask something?"

"Sure?"

"Are you mad I told you? Should I have kept this to myself?" I ask.

Then in my head. "Ezzie, is she ok? Is she mad at me, or maybe her parents?"

"No Ben, she isn't mad at anyone. She thinks it's sweet you are concerned she might be mad. She is realizing that she is now seeing her parents as people and not just Mom & Dad, and those people can want to have sex just like she does."

"Wow Ezzie. She is really thinking this through. Thank you."

"You are welcome Ben." Ezzie says.

Just then Karen leans in and gives me a kiss. She pulls back and looks at me. "Did that feel like the kiss of a woman who is mad at you?"

I shake my head no. "Umm No?"

"What did it feel like?" She says as she smiles at me.

I smile back at her. "Like the kiss of a woman that wants a whole lot more than a kiss."

She smiles at me. "I knew you were smart."

I stand up. Picking her up as I go. I play like I am dropping her in the water. "Does someone need a cold shower?"

She screams. "BEN NNOOOOO!"

I laugh. I don't want to risk soaking our cell phones. If not for them I would walk into the water with her in my arms like the old monster movies. Instead I gently drop her to her feet.

She smacks my chest. "Jerk!" I just laugh more.

We continue our walk knowing Friday is just a few days away and we will be heading up to Uncle Ray's cabin.

It's finally Friday. I throw my oversized duffel bag with my clothes in it in the trunk, along with another duffle bag and backpack I already had in there, and head to Karen's.

I get to her house and she has a medium and a small suitcase. I look at her and just say "Really?"

She smiles at me. "Shush you. I want to be prepared."

It's just us in the house. "We bought all you will be wearing at the mall the other day." I tick off on my fingers. "Bikini, lingerie or naked."