A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Ezzie. Thank you for looking out for Karen. We are almost there." I tell Ezzie as I put dinner on the grill.

A few minutes later Karen comes out of the cabin. She is carrying a large salad bowl with salad in it while dressed in one of my tee shirts. I am 99% sure she is naked under it. Her boobs sway a bit as she moves. When she is still her nipples are just visible every here and there. The shirt isn't tight enough for them to be clearly visible.

She intentionally bends over in front of me allowing the tee shirt to pull up. Yup she is naked. She straightens up and smooths the tee shirt back down. It's a little longer than a mini skirt on her. "Oops!" She says smiling at me.

I walk over to her and push her towards the railing and the backpack. She lets me turn her around and bend her over the railing. I grab the lube and a small butt plug from the bag. I lift her shirt up and put my body against hers. "Are you ready for more Anal Training?" I ask.

"I am ready for you to Fuck Me!" She answers.

I hold her head and turn it to the setting sun. "We are almost there, but for now I have a small surprise."

I stand up and rub some lube on the plug and push it against her asshole. She flinched. "What are you doing?" She asks.

I push it in a bit, and she lets out a little moan each time it gets deeper. Little by little I push it in and out. Each stroke is a little deeper. The deeper it goes the wider it gets. It's a thinner smaller plug, but at its widest it's a little thinner than me.

I stop it from going all the way in for a few strokes. She moans as it gets to the widest part, and then I back off. I give it a final nudge and her bum pulls it in and holds it. She gasps as it settles in place. I wipe the lube into her skin and pull her shirt down. "All done!" I say.

"What?" She turns and looks at me. "It's in me still." She says surprised.

"I know and it's going to stay there." I pull her shoulder up to stand her up. Her face has an odd look on it. I lean down and kiss her. "This is going to help stretch your bum so I won't hurt you later." I hold her face and kiss her again.

We break the kiss. She looks at me. "This is weird."

"Wait until the next semesters training. I promise it will be better." I hug her to me and rest my head on hers. I hold her for just a moment and then have to go back to the grill.

I pour her some wine, and I have a beer while cooking. We finally sit to eat and she is fidgety in her seat.

"Everything ok?" I ask. "You look like you have ants in your pants...well if you had on pants."

"No, some pervert stuck a toy up my ass." She says to me with a smile.

We finish dinner and clear the food off the deck. We are walking back out onto the deck and I stand behind her and pull her against me in a hug. I look out across the lake and the sun is just falling behind the trees. "Time for the final semester." I reach between us and start to pull on the base of the butt plug. I pull a little harder and harder until it pops out.

Karen lets out another moan as her bum pushes it out. I nudge her back towards the railing and bend her back over it. "Last one." I say, as I reach into the backpack again. This one is a little bigger with a special surprise. I lube it and push it in. More than half of it slips right in. I then replay the in and out like before and in just 3 strokes her ass pulls it in and she moans a little louder.

I stand her up, take her by the hand and lead her to the chairs by the shore. When we reach the blanket I drop the backpack and keep walking. I sit on one of the padded chairs and pull her onto my lap. Half teasing and half serious I say. "I could spend the entire night like this with you in my arms."

She looks at me with play anger. "As nice as it is sitting in your arms. If you don't fuck me soon I will rip your balls off in your sleep!"

"WOW!" I laugh. "You are violent. Let me calm you down a bit." I reach into my pocket and click a button on the remote.

Karen jumps in my lap with a Yelp. "REALLY? It vibrates too?" She says a little miffed. "I Don't Want a Toy!"

I click her from low to medium. "Oh Fuck!" She moans.

"I will make you a deal. I will fuck you once you orgasm in my arms. Whether the stars are out or not. Once you orgasm I will take you to the blanket. I will pull out the toy and fuck your ass until I cum in you. Then we spend the night having sex under the stars." I say.

She drops her head against mine and sighs. "Turn it up. I hate to admit it feels nice but I need more."

I click it on high, and Karen gasps. "Oh Fuck!"

I can feel the vibrations in my lap as she sits on me. Before too long she is humping her hips. I whisper to her. "Karen, I want to watch you cum. Use your fingers too. Let me watch you."

She giggles. "You are a little perv today. Fingering my ass. Sticking a toy in my ass. Wanting to fuck my ass, and wanting to watch me play with myself."

I lean down and kiss her hard. She responds with just as much passion. I break the kiss and smile at her. "No it's ok. Don't play with yourself. I will turn off the toy and we can sit here until the stars come out."

She sits back a tad and reaches between her legs. "Don't you dare turn that off. Besides, I love having you watch me. Seeing the lust in your eyes as you watch me turns me on."

She spreads her legs wide and starts rubbing her clit in circles. Her lips spread open a little and I can see she is already very wet.

She watches my hand as I reach down and slide two fingers between her wet lips. She lets out a loud sigh as my fingers slide in. She smiles at me. "Are you breaking the rules?"

I pull my fingers out and hold them up wet and shiny. "I just wanted a taste." I suck my fingers into my mouth.

"I want a whole lot more than a taste." She says as she watches me with lust in her eyes.

It's not two minutes later. She starts gasping and moaning louder. She is definitely going to cum. Not a minute later she is cumming and moaning "OH FFFUUCCCKKK!" As her body shivers in my lap. I shut off the toy and drop the remote. After a moment catching her breath she got up off my lap. She grabs me by my hand and pulls me to my feet.

She leads me to the blanket and stands us in the middle of it. She drops to her knees and pulls down my Speedo. She doesn't miss a beat. She sucks my dick into her mouth. "Oh Fuck." I moan.

She isn't messing around she starts in high gear. She pulls her mouth off me and smiles at my wet shiny hardon in front of her face.

She pulls off her, well my tee shirt she is wearing. She drops the shirt by the backpack and grabs the lube. She squeezes a line of it on my dick and rubs it in to lube me up.

She lays back on the blanket and pulls her legs back spreading herself wide open. "Pull out that damn toy and Fuck My Ass Now."

I drop to my knees in front of her. I reach down and pull rather hard on the plug. It pulls right out. Karen grunts as it pops out. She looks me in the eyes as I just look at her. "Please, Ben don't make me beg."

"I am nervous I won't last long Karen. I am very worked up too." I say.

Her face softens. "Maybe for my first time that will be a good thing. We have all night, so why don't you stick your beautiful dick in my ass and we can get started."

I nudge closer and put my dick against her partially open ass and I slip right in about half way. We both moan.

"God, you are so tight." I say

Just a second later Karen says. "God, you feel so big."

We both laugh. Karen looks down at me. "Give me all of it."

I push in until I bottom out. It feels fantastic. Karen moans the entire time until I bottom out. "Stay there a moment. My god you feel so big."

Her eyes are wide open as she looks at me. "Little strokes Ben. Slow little strokes."

I do as I am asked. I don't think I am moving more than an inch, and I am doing it very slowly. Jesus this is nice. She is so hot and tight. I can feel her squeezing me so tight as I fuck her.

"Oh I feel so full. Give me more Ben." She moans.

I am now pulling out about halfway and have a slow steady pace going. Her eyes go from half open to wide eyed at times. She is gasping and moaning with almost each stroke.

After a few minutes of this slow pace I can feel myself getting there. Karen looks at me as she reaches down to rub her clit. "Ben, do you remember in my bedroom I told you I wanted you to make love to me and take me?"

"I do."

"Ben, I want you to take my ass now. Make me yours. Fuck me as hard and as fast as you need to to cum in my ass." She says.

I rub her thighs, and look at her concerned. "Are you sure?" I ask.

"Ben, do you remember the safe word?" She asks.

"I do."

"If I say it, do you promise to stop?" Karen asks.

"Of course." I say.

"Then no matter how much I scream. I want you to make me yours Now." She tells me.

I start fucking her harder and faster. She starts moaning and letting out small screams. Even though no one is next door. There are other houses that can hear us I am sure.

I grab the tee shirt she took off. Wad it in a ball and push it in her mouth. "Someone will call the cops." I say.

She screams into the tee shirt. "FUCK ME!" It's very muffled. I push her legs back more and start fucking her ass hard. God she is screaming, but no safe word.

I can't last any longer. I look at her. "I am going to cum Karen. I can't take anymore."

"YES......CUM!" She says. The gag muffles too much. That's all I can make out. My thighs are slapping against her ass cheeks. Her ass is gripping me like a vice, and her hand is rubbing her clit raw.

I am panting, and grunting as I shove in one final time and flood her ass with cum. God I feel like I am never going to stop cumming. I half collapse against her thighs after cumming when she screams into the gag and her ass Clenches down on me.

Wow if I hadn't just cum her ass clenching down on me like that would have made me cum, that's for sure. I stay in her catching my breath and watching her orgasm.

She starts slapping my chest. She spits out the gag. "Take it out, Please."

I pull out and she rolls onto her side moaning and reaching back for her asshole and rocking a bit.

"Ezzie is she ok?"

I get very concerned I have hurt her. I drop beside her and hug her to me.

Ezzie answers. In a distracted voice like she is trying to pay attention. "She is very uncomfortable, but she is also calming down from her orgasm. She is sore and can't believe it felt good too."

"Thank you Ezzie. Sorry I had to bother you."

She is feeling good after my orgasm. I feel a little bad for interrupting that.

I squirt some of the lube into my hand. I reach down and push her hand away from her bum.

"No Ben. Please, I need time." She pleads.

"Ssshhhh. It's ok. It's just some more lube. It will help numb a little bit of the pain. I gently rub it all around her asshole. "Just one finger in to rub in the lube and out ok?"

"Ok."

I slip in my finger, and she moans. I rub it around and pull it out. I wipe the lube off my hand on the blanket and hug her to me. She is curled up a little into a ball so I curl up with her and just hold her.

It takes a few minutes for Karen to relax. I am feeling guilty because I hurt her. "Karen, we never have to do that again. I am sorry." I say.

"What? Why are you sorry?"

"I hurt you. I didn't want to hurt you!" I say.

"Oh My God Ben No! We are absolutely doing that again. Am I sore yes. I wanted you to take me. I wanted to get Fucked Hard. I was so horny after you teasing me all afternoon, but oh god! I was so full. It was different from regular sex. It was amazing. I definitely want to do it again."

She turns in my arms to face me. "I am glad it was you I was able to give my virgin bum to." She leans in and kisses me softly. She pulls back from the kiss, and smiles at me. "Not this weekend though."

I smile. "Whenever you are ready."

Her smile brightens my already excellent day. She rolls back over against me. "Right now I want a time out, and to cuddle."

She snuggles against me. Giving her ass an extra wiggle when she feels my softening dick against her. I pull the blanket over us and just lay there with her. She nods off, I just lay there holding her. Listening to her breathing, and smelling her hair.

It was a short nap, maybe 20 minutes. Now it's dark and some of the stars are out. She stirs in my arms and hugs them to her a little harder. "Hi!"

I kiss her head "Hi. Is your bum ok?" I ask still feeling guilty.

She rolls over again and puts her hand on my chest rolling me onto my back. She is on her side, beside me. She looks up at me with concerned eyes. "Ben, I know you fucked my ass hard. Just like I told you to. And it felt amazing and was well worth it."

She climbs on my body and kisses me. She moves down and kisses my neck, chest, and stomach. She looks at my half hard dick.

She looks up at me. "If I were upset with you, would I do this?" She bends down and takes my semi hardon in her mouth. It takes no time with her sucking and licking to get me hard.

I lay back looking up at the stars when I remember Karen telling about her dream.

I call out to her. "Karen. Your dream. Spin around for me."

She smiles with me still in her mouth. Somehow she manages the move herself into a 69 without ever taking my dick out of her mouth. Her knees land on either side of my head. I reach up and gently pull down.

She drops her hips and makes contact with my mouth. I push my tongue right between her lips. She moans as I lick her all around. I use my thumbs and spread her wet lips wide open.

I love looking into a woman like this. Her lips spread wide open. You see a little pink flesh at the entrance and then the darkness of the velvety softness that lays beyond.

I go from licking her clit and running my tongue along her lips and between them. To sucking and and gently tugging on her lips with my teeth. To sucking and nibbling on her clit.

I am like a squirrel with ADD. I am all over her pussy up, down, left & right. I love her taste, and I am driving her crazy. She gasps and moans around me as she sucks on me. Which causes me to moan as I eat her out.

Of all the stupid things to think of while Karen is 69ing on top of me. Having Ezzie on my finger is better than winning the lottery. I wish I could do something for her.

Wait. I wonder. "Ezzie, I am going to ask you a big favor."

"Yes Ben." She replies sounding relaxed like me.

"Ezzie. No questions. No talking or thinking out loud until I talk to you again. I hope you enjoy this." I say.

I pull the ring off my finger. I roll Karen off me onto her back and climb over her.

I land on her and kiss her. As I do I put the ring on her finger. I break the kiss and she looks at me strangely. I smile at her. "Not what you think. It's the wrong hand. It's my lucky ring, and I want you to wear it because you are about to get Very Lucky."

She looks at the ring and then at me. "I am going to get lucky huh?"

I kiss her again. "Oh yeah. I am going to fuck you, and fuck you until I can't fuck any more."

She reaches her arms out wide and her legs around me. "Bring it!"

I nudge my body forward and I can feel myself rubbing against her wet lips. The angle is off. I go to reach down, but Karen beats me to it. She grabs my hardon and aims me in the right direction. I just have to push forward and we both moan together.

I start pushing in and out of her. She grabs me by my ears to get my attention. "Benjamin, I wanted our first time to be special and soft and to make love to you. You have me so worked up Ben, tonight I want to be Fucked. I want you to Fuck Me Hard. I want the scream when I orgasm. I don't care who hears us." She says to me.

I don't answer her verbally. I just start Fucking her Hard. First all you heard was grunting and slapping skin. Then the slapping skin became wet slapping skin as Karen really got into it. I was still grunting, but Karen's grunting turned to panting. With the occasional "Oh Fuck. Oh God. So good."

I flip us over with no warning. Karen yelps as she gets pulled on top of me. She gets situated and starts humping me hard. I reach up and grab her nipples a little hard and pull. "Karen, grind yourself on me. Make yourself cum. I want to watch you cum."

I twist and pull on her nipple hard enough to make her moan. "Cum for me Karen. I want to feel your velvety soft pussy convulse and squeeze me as you cum." I reach down to where our bodies meet. I am covered in her juices. I wipe my fingers in it and put them in my mouth to suck clean.

"God Karen, you taste so good. Cum for me and pour those sweet juices all over me." I rub my fingers back in her juices and slide them up to her mouth. She doesn't blink and eye she opens her mouth and sucks my fingers clean as she moans.

I was thinking of rubbing her clit but her hips are grinding against me so quickly. She is humping her clit back and forth. I don't think my fingers will help. So I go back to her nipples and pull on them.

Her moaning is getting louder and faster. She puts her hands over mine and looks me in the eye. "Harder." She gasps out between moans.

I pull and pinch harder. I am afraid if I pull much harder I will really hurt her. Her hips start bucking in rhythm to her panting. She is going to cum. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FFFUUUCCKKKKK!" She screams out.

I feel her juices leak out all over me. Her pussy clenching me tight, and she falls down onto my chest.

I give her no break. I can feel myself building up to cumming. I am not stopping now. I flip her off me. She is now facing the lake. I crawl behind her and pull at her hips.

I pull her up onto her knees. Her shoulders stay down on the blanket, and I don't care. I get in position behind her. I rub my dick through her wet lips and push back into her pussy. I slip right back in and Karen moans.

I grab her hips and start right back up with the hard fast fucking. I don't know if I am being too hard on Karen. It's hard to tell, and I can't ask Ezzie. She is on Karen's finger hopefully enjoying sex from a woman's point of view.

Again my thoughts go astray. How quickly I have become accustomed to asking Ezzie something in my head and she isn't there.

Karen breaks my thinking. "Ben please. I need.... a break.... It's too much.... Please."

I keep a hold of her hips and keep fucking. "I am going to fill you with cum as I promised. Cry uncle and say the word, and I will stop. Otherwise hold on."

Her answer is to bunch the blanket up and stuff it in her mouth. Her screaming gets louder and louder. It ends in a muffled screaching scream. She started to squeeze down on me, and that puts me over the top. Just as I start to cum, Karen falls forward and flat. I have no choice but to jerk myself off. I end up covering her ass in cum that should have been in her pussy.

I have never seen Karen like this. Her whole body is actually shaking and shivering.

We have gotten ourselves down at the edge of the blanket looking at the cabin. I reach down and pull her up by her armpits. "Nnnoooo." She moans.

"Sshhhh. It's ok. I am just moving you." I tell her softly.

I move us around. With her cum covered ass I pull her to me and hug her to me. She just moans and shivers. I don't know if it's the cool night air, the orgasm or both that she is shivering from. I flip part of the blanket over us and lay back.

I lay there holding her thinking I did it. I told her I wanted us naked under the stars and here we are. God the stars are beautiful up here without the bright city lights to ruin them.

I am admiring the stars when I realize Karen is asleep/passed out. Fuck it. I closed my eyes and relax.

I wake up a bit after midnight according to my watch. Karen is still fast asleep against me. We should go inside to bed. I get up on one knee and scoop her into my arms. I am not a jacked guy, and she is not a tiny slip of a girl. Her dead weight is a bit more than I thought she would be.