A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile. "Maybe."

She pulls me by my shirt and kisses me. "It's a good thing I love you, because sometimes you are a dirty perv."

"Oh and you aren't?" I ask.

"Do you want to wind up in the dog house like our Dads?" She asks.

"I Love You!" Is my only answer.

Karen laughs. "Drive."

I get about 10 minutes down the road. "Shit I forgot my wallet. If I pull up to the front door will you grab it? It should be on the kitchen counter."

Karen shakes her head at me. "You dummy."

As I turn around and head back I ask Ezzie. "Can you keep me tuned into what Karen is doing in the house when she goes in?"

"Of course, Ben."

*******

It's a good thing I love Ben. What a dummy he is leaving his wallet at the house.

I open the door and head for the....OH MY GOD!! My Mom is on the couch, naked, her legs spread and Mrs C is going down on her.

Oh wow it's like the fantasy in my head except my Mom is on the couch instead of me. Wow look at Mrs C's pussy. She has big fleshy lips. I bet those would be fun to play with. Oh my god am I really thinking that. She is like a Mom to me.

For that matter, look at my Mom. She really is sexy. She has nipples like mine. Her head is back against the couch, she is playing with her nipples with one hand, and holding Mrs C's head to her with the other hand.

My Mom starts panting louder and louder. "Oh yeah Nancy right...."

My Mom opens her eyes and sees me. "Karen?" She yelps out in surprise.

Mrs C spins her head around and sees me. She gets a shocked look and then smiles. "So you like watching?" She asks me with a smile as she stands up.

"Umm. No." I answer.

I watch her slowly walk to me as my Mom picks up a pillow to hide behind. Mrs C reaches out to me and pulls my hand from my pussy.

Oh my god. I was rubbing myself. I didn't even realize. Mrs C sucks on one of my fingers. "Karen have you ever had sex with a girl?"

I hear my Mom moan. "Oh god."

Mrs C is staring into my eyes. My mouth feels dry. "Yes."

She licks my other finger. "Did you like it?" She asks.

"Oh yes." I almost whisper.

Mrs C pulls up my tee shirt. I just lift my arms and let her pull it off me. "Good girl." She says as she leans in, kisses me and reaches behind me to undo my bra.

As my bra falls to the floor she takes my hand and pulls me to the couch. She sits next to my Mom who is now sitting up hugging the pillow to her. As Mrs C pulls the pillow away. "Jen, stop being shy. Hasn't she seen you naked before?"

"Well topless." My Mom says.

"Well she is seeing a little more of both of us." Says Mrs C. She takes my Mom's hands and puts them on the waistband of my shorts.

"Nancy, she is my daughter." My Mom says.

"Wait you and Bob can have sex with his sister, but not your daughter."

I can't believe what I just heard. "NANCY!" My Mom yells.

"Oh don't be a hypocrite." Mrs C says as she nudges my Mother's hands down with my shorts.

My Mom looks up at me. I nod my head yes. She takes her hands off my hips and stands up in front of me.

"Say it out loud Honey. Do you want to have lesbian sex with your Mother and a Mrs C, who has been like a second mother to you?"

God my mouth is dry. "Yes."

"Show me. Kiss your mother like you would kiss a lover." Mom says.

I hold my Mom's face in my hands. Her skin is so soft. I lean into her and kiss her. I let my hands roam down her back as we kiss, and I squeeze her bum in both hands. She moans into my kiss, and reaches down my back. She slides her hands under my shorts to play with my bum.

******

I have been standing outside the door listening to Ezzie give me a play by play. I think it's time for me to get in there and see what's keeping Karen.

******

Both my Mom and I jump. I hear Ben behind me. "HOLY SHIT!" He says loudly.

Mrs C doesn't miss a beat. "Oh my. We almost forgot about my baby boy."

This is surreal. Our Moms are naked, and I am topless. It's a wet dream come true for him. We have teased each other all summer about something like this, and now it's happening.

******

Oh wow. My Mom is walking up to me naked like it's no big deal. "Are you shocked seeing us like this?" She asks me.

Actually I am. "Umm a yeah. Karen came in to get my wallet." I say.

Mom is standing in front of me, hiding nothing. "Benjamin, do you think your Mother looks sexy naked?"

I look at Mom's naked body. "Yes, Mom." I tell her.

"Do you know you look a lot like your Dad when he was your age?"

"Yes Mom, you have told me."

"Did you know recently you have reminded me so much of your Dad, I sometimes think of him while I am seeing you. I honestly don't know if I was thinking of him when he was younger or you?" She asks.

I just stare at her unsure how to answer.

******

My Mom uses her hands in my shorts to push my shorts and panties off. She wiggles them over my hips and they drop to the floor. My Mom reaches down to my pussy and rubs me. Oh god this is so nice. She is being so gentle and soft.

Mom slips her fingers between my lips. I am sure she can feel my excitement. "Honey, is this for me? Did I cause this?" She asks me while she is looking into my eyes. Her mother look is gone. Now I can see lust in her eyes.

"Yes Mom, you did that. This is so hot. I can't believe this is happening." I tell her. I look over and Ben is still dressed and it looks like Mrs C is enjoying teasing him. I take Mom's hand and pull her with me as I walk to Ben.

******

Oh god, my Mom is squeezing me through my shorts. She is rubbing her naked body against me. I see Karen, who is now naked, walking towards me with her Mother in tow. All three women surround me. Karen is in front of me. She holds my face and kisses me.

She pulls back and looks at me with a soft look in her eyes. "Are you ok with this?" She asks me.

I hold her face in my hands. "Are You sure?" I ask her.

"I am Ben." She says.

"So am I." I say.

She smiles at me and pulls at my shirt. "I think you are overdressed." Next thing I know three women are peeling my clothes off. Soon I am kicking my sneakers and shorts off and I am naked too.

******

I take Ben's hand and walk him over to the couch. I sit on one side and pull him down beside me. I spread my legs and lay one leg over the arm of the sofa, and the other one over Ben's leg. Ben realizes what I am going for and he spreads his legs. Our Moms look at us and smile. They know what I want.

Each Mom kneels in front of their child. Without a word spoken between them. They both start kissing their way up our thighs. I can see them glancing at each other as they go, until they both make it all the way up our thighs. My Mom bends down and kisses my pussy. While slurping her tongue through my lips she manages to kiss my pussy, lick my lips and flick my clit with her tongue at the end. I can't help but moan.

******

Karen has pulled me by my hand over to the couch. We sit down, and she spreads her legs wide, laying her left leg over my right. Our Moms smile at us, and without saying a word my Mom kneels in front of me while Mrs B kneels in front of Karen.

I can feel my Mom kissing up my thighs, but I can't take my eyes off Mrs B as she gets to Karen's pussy and licks her daughter's pussy. Karen moans, and then a moment later I am taken by surprise as Mom sucks me into her mouth. "Oh shit." I moan right after Karen.

I look down and Mom is bobbing up and down on about half of me while she twists and strokes her fist up and down. Fuck she is good at that. I watch her head bob up and down. I reach out and hold Karen's hand.

We stare at each other. I am sure my face shows the same pleasure hers does. I look down when I hear Mrs B suck hard on Karen. Karen's eyes half close and she gasps out. "Oh fuck."

Hey! I turn and look at Mom. She is scraping her teeth on me. She smiles at me. "Who are you watching?" She asks as she moves down to kiss and lick my balls.

"Oh wow. Um, I am trying to watch it all, but mostly I am watching Karen's face. I love watching her get excited." I say.

Both Moms look up at me and smile. "Aaww my boy is so sweet." Says my Mom.

Mrs B looks at my Mom. "Do you want to swap partners?"

Mom looks up at Karen. "Honey, do you want me to lick you?"

Karen just nods and looks at me wide eyed. I know what she wants. As Mom moves in front of Karen. I stand up. I take Mrs B by the hands and pull her to her feet.

******

Oh Wow! It's going to happen. The image that has been in my head all summer. Mrs C is going down on me, and I think I am going to watch Ben fuck my Mom.

Ben is standing in front of my Mom and saying something softly to her I can't hear. My Mom calls Mrs C before she makes it to my pussy.

"Nancy?" My Mom says with a smile. As Mrs C looks up. "Ben just told me he wants to bend me over the arm of the couch and fuck me while he watches you go down on Karen."

Mrs C giggles. "What if actual sex isn't on the table right now Ben?"

******

"Ezzie, are they serious? Did I miss read this?" I ask.

"Mrs B thinks it's cute you are being forward. She just wants to be sure your Mom doesn't want you first." Ezzie says.

They think forward is cute. Ok. "The way I see it is if you didn't want sex you wouldn't be naked. Mom, once you make Karen cum you ladies can swap places. Mrs B will get on the couch. Karen will eat her Mom out, and I will fuck you however you want." I say.

"Ezzie, what do they think about that?"

"The Moms are all for it. You Mom is imagining you fucking her hard while she is on the couch next to Mrs B. Karen is excited to go down on her Mother."

My Mom doesn't blink an eye. "So bend her over the couch Ben."

******

I watch as Ben leads my Mom to the side of the couch. He leans down and bends over kissing her neck. At first her eyes are half closed enjoying what Ben is doing. Then her eyes pop open and she stares at me.

******

My Mom just gave me the green light to fuck Mrs B. I take her by the hand to the end of the couch. I start kissing her neck. "So Jennifer, do you want it soft, hard or do you want to be taken and pounded like Karen enjoys sometimes?" I ask.

I can hear it in her voice. She can't believe her little girl likes to get pounded. "Really?" Mrs B asks.

"Ezzie, does Mrs B like it hard? Does she want to be pounded?"

"She thinks she does, but is nervous you are young and strong. She is afraid it will be too hard." Ezzie tells me.

"Ezzie, give her the courage to say yes when I offer her a safe word."

"Done."

"Jennifer, your daughter and I use a safe word. She has never said it, but it's there. Our first time like that was at Uncle Ray's old place on the Fourth. Simply say Independence and I promise everything will stop." I say to her as I nuzzle her neck.

"Oh god I can't believe I am about to say this. Do it Ben." Says Mrs B.

I hold her hair pulling her head back gently. "Tell your daughter what you just asked me to do. I don't want her thinking I am being rough on her Mom." I tell her.

*******

I am really enjoying what Mrs C is doing. She is all over the place. Her tongue is magical. I hear my Mom's voice. "Karen?" She calls me. I turn and focus on her. Ben is holding her up straight. Her boobs are bigger than mine, but our nipples are the same except hers are darker. He has her legs pinned to the couch. "Karen, Ben offered to really pound me." She says.

Oh my god. "Mom, are you sure? I mean it's amazing but hard."

"To be honest Honey I am not, but I want to try. Ben says you never used the safe word." My Mom says.

I smile. "I came close once." I pause for effect. "When he pounded my ass." My Mother's eyes go wide, and her mouth hangs open, but says nothing. "I like it hard Mom."

"Oh god." She says as Ben pushes her slowly over the arm of the couch. I watch as his hand reaches down and rubs her. I can see it on her face she likes it.

Mrs C moves up to the couch and pulls me onto her lap as she leans back. She puts her hand on my pussy and rubs. "I have to watch this." Mrs C says. "Since you like it hard. The harder Ben fucks your Mom the harder I will finger you." She says as I feel two fingers push their way in my pussy. "And the harder I will play with your nipples." She says as she pinches and pulls on my nipple.

I can't help but moan. I look up and Ben is holding my Mom's hips as he works himself in and out of her. My Mom has a look of pleasure on her face. Her boobs are gently swaying back and forth under her. Ben keeps up this pace for a moment.

I am lost in the lust and feelings running through me. Mrs C is fingering me a little harder and twisting my nipples. She goes from one to the other. My Mom is panting. She is enjoying the fucking she is getting, and I still can't believe I am watching my Ben give it to her.

******

Mrs B feels like she is ready for a pounding. I slap her ass. "Jennifer, are you ready for a pounding?"

She drops her head and moans. I grab her handful of hair and slowly pull her head up. "Answer me Jennifer, are you ready? Tell your daughter."

"I promise you Mom just say the word and Ben will stop." Karen says as they lock eyes.

Mrs B pauses for a moment. "Yes, do ITTTTT! FUCK!" She yells out.

The minute I hear yes I slam into her. I am pinning her to the couch with both hands on her hips, and I am slamming into her. She starts swearing, gasping and grunting with each thrust.

The way her hips are angled the tip of my dick keeps rubbing hard against her soft wet flesh inside her as I bottom out. It feels fucking fantastic.

******

The minute my Mom said Yes Ben started really pounding her. She instantly starts moaning and groaning with every thrust Ben gives her. Her whole body is shaking and she is panting as she breathes. I don't think she has gotten fucked this hard in a long time.

As I am watching my Mom's brain melt, Mrs C starts getting really hard on me. I don't think Mrs C is used to giving it hard. Her fingernails are poking into my soft tender flesh inside as she tries to finger me hard. I like her pulling on my nipples, but I try to angle my hips to avoid the worst of the internal poking.

Every time I shift Mrs C pulls me back. I think, she thinks I am trying to squirm away. I am about to break down and say something when I hear my Mom stutter out. "In...in... independence." My poor Mom. She made it about one minute.

******

It takes me a stroke or two to realize Mrs B said the safe word. I stop and slip out of her. I release my grip on her and step back. She flops herself down like a rag doll over the arm of the couch.

My Mom pulled her fingers out of Karen when Mrs B said the safe word. Karen slides off my Mom's lap and slips onto the floor so she can be face to face with her Mom.

*******

I put my head on the couch and softly turn my Mom's head to me. "Mom, are you ok?"

It takes a moment for her to answer. "Karen, how do you take that, and in your bum no less?"

I look up at Ben. His face is a little flush, his hardon is sticking out off him, wet with my Mom's juices. God he looks sexy.

I look back at my Mom. "I know Ben would never hurt me. I guess I surrender to him and let him take me. I won't say it's not physically overwhelming sometimes, but wow does it feel good. He makes me orgasm so hard." I tell her. "I will admit though usually the next day I know it, and need to take a day off from sex, but it is so worth it."

My Mom is panting trying to recover. "I have Never, and I mean never been fucked that hard. I couldn't take it."

Mrs C speaks up behind me. "Ben, will you do that to me?"

We all look over to Mrs C. My Mom warns her. "Nancy, it's brutal."

Mrs C smiles. "I don't think my baby boy would hurt me, would you, Ben?"

Ben looks at his Mom. I can see the lust burning in his eyes. "Mom, I will pound you just like I did Mrs B."

******

My Mom comes over to Mrs B, and pats her ass. "Jen go sit on the couch and Karen will give your pussy the TLC it needs."

Karen smiles at Mrs B as she moves her to the other end of the couch, and gets on the floor between her Mom's legs. I watch as Karen first inspects her Mothers pussy. She gently spreads her fleshy pussy lips, then leans down first for a kiss and then she starts licking her.

Mrs B just softly moans.

My Mom is standing in front of me. I look down and ask. "Are you ready?"

She just nods her head. I grab her hips and spin her around. I bend her over the couch. I rub my dick between her pussy lips and push in. God she is so wet. I start with some firm strokes, and my Mom moans. After a few good strokes it feels like she is ready.

I don't bother asking. I grip her hips hard and slam into her. She yells out with the first stroke. I go from 0-60 in just a few strokes. I am watching my Mom's ass, hips and midsection ripple and bounce as I fuck her.

My Mom is loud. She is gasping and groaning as I fuck her. She is so loud she almost drowns out what has now become the wet slapping skin sound. I can feel the juices leaking and splashing out of her as I slam into her over and over.

******

I hear Mrs C yell out. I look up from between my Mom's thighs and Ben is really pounding her. I can see every inch of her skin rippling as Ben fucks her. Her boobs are bouncing all over, and her face is a mix of pleasure and pain.

I know that feeling well. The physical assault on your body, and then the pleasurable sensations from the hard rough sex. Part of you wants to scream ease up, but that would mean the pleasure easing up too.

My Mom speaks up. "Nancy, are you ok?"

Mrs C kind of says "Uh huh." But it's hard to tell.

My Mom asks again. "Nancy yes or no. Are you ok?"

"Yyyeeesss." Mrs C manages.

I look up at Ben. "Honey, your Mom can't last. I can see it in her face. How about I take her place?"

"Nnnoooo. Fuck Me." Mrs C says with great effort.

I get up off the floor and walk up to Ben. I start softly talking to him. "You Mom is just barely hanging on Ben. Finish quick, let her stop and I promise Sunday can be another No saying No day. I will even let you try the paddle and use the mouth ring. I will be all yours for the taking."

Oh he likes that. I can see it in his eyes. "Come on baby. Fuck your Mom. Cum in her pussy. Just cum for me baby and my mouth, ass & pussy are all yours for the taking anytime you want Sunday." I say to him trying to get him to finish, and it works. I can hear his telltale grunts and breathing. "That's it baby. Fill your Mom with you cum."

******

"Aaarrgghhh!" I grunt and cum in my Mom. I can't believe Karen got in my head like that but I am certainly looking forward to Sunday.

Karen pulls me back off my Mom by my hips, and pushes me back into the arm chair. Karen turns to her Mom. "Mom, help Mrs C."

Mrs B gets up and starts helping Mom off the arm of the couch. Mrs B sits on the couch and lays Mom next to her with my Mom's head in her lap. She sits there stroking my Mom's hair trying to sooth her.

Karen sits in my lap, and puts an arm around me. She has a bit of a shocked look on her face. "Did this really happen? Did we just fuck our Mom's?"

Jesus we did. Oh my god. Did I do this. Did Ezzie? "EZZIE? Ezzie snap out of it?"

"Sorry. What, Ben?"

"Ezzie, did we do this?"

"What do you mean Ben?" Ezzie asks, confused and still sounding a bit out of it.

"I didn't ask you to do this?"

"I didn't do it Ben. It just happened. I simply put the images in the Moms and Karen's head as you asked." She says.

"Ezzie, I am sorry. I freaked for a moment."

"It's ok Ben. I understand."

I hug Karen to me. "I think we did." I say with a smile.

She giggles. "Oh my god."

"You know what the best part was?" I ask.

She looks at me. "Taking you Mom?"

"Nope."

She gets a confused look on her face. "Watching me go down on my Mom?"

"Nope."

"What?" Karen says