A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

"Anything for you Mr C." Karen says.

"Karen, I have never told my wife I hate her. Even in jest. Call him a brat or a jerk, but if you feel the way I hope you do, never I hate you." Dad says.

Karen's expression softens. "Mr C, there aren't words for how much I love your son."

"Don't tell me. Tell him." My Dad says

I have stopped fucking Mrs B, Mom and Mr B are mid stroke. Karen looks at me. "Ben, I hope you know I love you more than anything in the world." She reaches her hand for me and we are just able to grasp fingers. She smiles at me, "but you are still a brat."

"Perfectly acceptable." My Dad says, and Karen lets out a little gasp as her starts fucking her again

*******

God, I am so close. I reach down and start rubbing my clit as Mr C fucks me. "Mr C, come on do it. Fuck me. Make me cum. Shoot your cum inside of me, and Mrs C will lick me clean."

"Do you want that Karen?" Mr C asks me. "Your pussy is so tight. You are going to make me cum. Last chance. In you or on you?"

"Oh God, Mr C. The idea of your cum on my face, and Mrs C licking my face clean is hot, but having you cum in me is going to make me cum." I tell him. I keep my fingers flying on my clit. It is so sensitive right now. First teasing the guys in our lingerie, then my vibrator, then playing with my Mom & Mrs C, my Dad fucking me, my Mom eating me out, and now Mr C. I have orgasmed four times already. Mr C is going to make it five, and then Mrs C is going to lick me clean. "FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" I groan. I orgasm again.

Me orgasming is all it takes for Mr C. He grunts loudly, and holds himself inside me as he cums. My pussy is pulsating with pleasure. Mr C is still wedged inside me. It feels so nice just having him in me as I come down from my orgasm. I feel him slip out of me while I am laying there enjoying the feelings coursing through my body. He taps my thigh, and I open my eyes. He sits back and gently nudges my thigh. "Spin around. Mrs C is going to lick you clean while your Dad fucks her."

Look behind me and Dad has Mrs C on her hands and knees. She is facing me at an angle, and the first thing I notice are her boobs swaying back and forth under her. I spin my body around and shuffle towards her. The minute I am within reach Mrs C drops her face into my pussy, and starts licking. "Oh god." I sigh. I am still tingling from my fifth orgasm, and she is sticking her tongue between my pussy lips and licking her husband's cum out of me. Within 30 seconds Mrs C has me 3/4 of the way to another orgasm.

******

I am spanking one of Jennifer's ass checks probably every 30 seconds. She is in a constant state of moaning, and it just gets louder. I am going to cum soon. I can feel it building. I start fucking her harder and spanking her faster. "Cum for me Jennifer. I am going to shoot my cum in your hot, soft, wet pussy." I look over as I see Dad spin Karen around so Mom can lick her clean. Fuck I am watching my Mom eat out my girlfriend. "When I am done you are going to go sit on your daughter's face, and she is going to eat my cum out of you like my Mom is licking her clean now."

I feel Jennifer's hand start rubbing her clit. I am softly, but firmly spanking her cheek every five or ten seconds. I am fucking her, and she is pushing back against me. I am all but there, when Mrs B moans "Oh Fuck, Yes." Her pussy cums around me. I give her 5 good quick spankings, as she cums. I grunt and cum inside her. I stop spanking her and just grab a her hips and hold her to me as I cum in her.

I look down and one cheek is pink the other red that got the last few shots. I rub where she is red. "Mrs B, was I too hard?"

She looks back at me over her shoulder. "Oh no Benjamin, it was very nice. You were not too hard."

I smack her pink cheek. She yelps as I do. "Then go sit on your daughter's face and have her lick my cum out of you." I tell her.

She smiles at me. "Yes sir."

******

I swear, I am going to cum again. I am right there and Mrs C knows it. I can feel her face getting pushed into me as Daddy fucks her. My clit was raw and sensitive before she ever started. I am laying back with my eyes closed. I open my eyes as I feel something push against my shoulders. Something drips on my lips and chin. Mom is moving into position over me, with Ben's cum dripping out of her. "Fffuuccmmmpphhh."

Just as I orgasm, Mom sits on my face. My god, my body is in overdrive. Mrs C is now softly kissing my pussy. She is being gentle. She knows she just made me cum. My Mom has her pussy pushed hard against my mouth. I do the best I can to lick her clean, but I have to breathe. I start frantically slapping my Mom's thigh. She lifts up off me, and I gasp in a fresh breath. Mom rolls off me. "Oh Honey! I am sorry. Are you ok?"

Just as she asks I hear my Dad grunt as he cums. I look up and see his muscles tense up as he cums in Mrs C. I look at my Mom and softly gasp out. "Go."

She gives me a Mom look, and holds my cheek in her hand. "Are you OK, after All this?"

"Oh god yes. I am more than OK. I have never cum so many times in such a short time." I say and smile at her.

She hugs me. "Oh Honey I Love You."

"I love you too, Mom. Now go take care of Mrs C." I say. I look over at Ben. He is just watching me. I can see the love in his eyes. I wave him over to me. He crawls up alongside me. "Ben, I want you to hold me." He says nothing. He lays back, and holds his nearest arm open for me. I crawl up beside him and let him wrap his arm around me and hold me to him. I take my top leg and lay it over his leg. I stay like this, using his chest as my pillow.

******

I just watched my Mom lick my Dad's cum out of Karen's pussy. Karen orgasm as her Mom smothers her face for her to lick my cum out of her, and now Karen is passed out against me. She is laying next to me wrapped up in my left arm. Her head is on my chest, her right arm draped over me, and her leg over mine. I lay there just feeling her as she lays against me. Her soft hair on my arm, her boobs pressed against me, her hand laying on my chest over my heart, and her soft breathing.

Before I know it Karen is fast asleep. I have no idea of the time but it's later. I look over and I see our parents watching us. Our Dads are smiling and our Moms look like they want to cry. My Mom starts to say something about us all going inside. I hold my finger to my lips to quiet her, and point to a blanket. My Dad gets it. He gently lays the blanket over us. The Moms blow kisses to me, and they head inside.

I look down at Karen's hand on my chest. I see Ezzie. I slowly pull off the ring and slip it back on. Like getting hit with a wave at the beach. Ezzie's emotions mentally push me back. Everything is raw, and emotional, and just wow. "Ezzie are you OK?"

"Oh Ben, you are back." Ezzie says..

"Ezzie was tonight too much?"

"It was so beautiful, and amazing, taboo, dirty, and full of love, and passion."

Karen is passed out, and Ezzie is punch drunk on sex. I laugh in my head. "Go relax and enjoy the night, Ezzie. I will talk to you later."

"Thank you Ben."

For the first time tonight I don't feel like I forgot something or am missing something. She may be high on endorphins from Karen, but I can feel her again. I have Ezzie back, And Karen is in my arms naked under the stars. It just doesn't get any better. I lay my head back and fall asleep.

*******

I didn't mean to, but I fell asleep. When I wake up we are alone outside. It's very quiet, and dark. The moon is bright in the sky, and I can hear Ben's steady breathing. His chest is moving up and down under my head, and his heart beating in his chest. The slow steady relaxed heartbeat of his just beating under my hand. Hey, we have a blanket over us.

Our parents must have covered us, and gone inside. I move and I feel my pussy. Oh my god. My poor pussy and clit. It must be so red right now. My hand drifts down Ben's body. Even in his sleep he is half hard. I wanted to make love to Ben tonight, but I feel all fucked out right now. I think we would both sleep better in bed. I rub his chest and softly call his name. It takes a moment, until his eyes open.

"Hi Beautiful." He says.

I smile and move to get up. "Come on, let's get up and go get in bed." I pull back the blanket, and realize for the first time, it's kind of chilly. "Oh shit." I say as the cool night air hits my naked body. I stand up and pull Ben to his feet, and we walk into the house hand in hand, and crawl into bed. Where we both fall right back to sleep.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers