A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an amazing show to watch. My eyes go from one woman to the next. Sometimes the women are watching us, sometimes each other, and sometimes their heads are rolled back with their eyes closed as they enjoy themselves. Mrs B is going to be the first to orgasm. Her breathing turns to panting, a lot like Karen. She lifts her head up and looks at Mr B. "Honey, I am going to cum. Are you going to watch me cum?"

Mr B smiles. "Babe, there is nothing I love watching more."

Mrs B turns to Karen. "Karen watch me. I have been laying here thinking of you and Daddy, and of you and me together. I want you to watch me." Karen doesn't get a chance to answer before Mrs B orgasms. She lets out a long loud. "GGAAAHHHhhhh." She humps her hips up into the air twice and relaxes back into the blanket. She shuts off the toy and softly rubs her pussy.

"Oh God MMMmmooommm." My eyes dart back to Karen. She has the purple vibrator shoved in deep with the bumpy hump against her clit. Her hips are shaking as she has a pretty good orgasm. I look over to Mom. Her head is turned so she can watch Karen and Mrs B. She is giving herself a good fucking.

I can see Dad watching Mom. I don't bother to look and see if Mr B is. Mom's panting is getting louder and louder. She rolls her head back. "My husband and my son are watching me fuck myself." Her panting increases. "Soon I am going to fuck my son with my best friend, while my husband and her husband fuck their daughter. OH YEAH. GOD RIGHT THERE!" She shoves to dildo in deep and leaves it there while she cums.

Mrs B puts her vibrator off to the side and moves towards Karen. Karen smiles as she sees her Mom moving towards her. Mrs B put out her hand. "Give Mommy your toy."

Karen pulls out her vibrator and hands it to her Mom. Mrs B sucks about a third of it into her mouth, sucks it clean and smiles. "Swap places with me." She says to Karen. Mrs B turns to her husband and motions for him to wait. Mrs B is now towards the middle, and she holds out her hand to my Mom. "Nancy, come towards me." Mrs B turns to me and points where Mom was. "Ben, come join us."

I get up and move towards Karen. "One moment Mrs B." I close my eyes for a moment as I hug Karen. "Ezzie, please do me a favor?"

"Anything for you Ben."

"First off, enjoy yourself. In a moment I am going to put you on Karen's finger."

"Oh Thank You Ben."

"Secondly, please listen to her. If this at any time gets weird or too much please make our Moms and Dads stop."

"Of course Ben. I will look out for her."

"Finally, if at any time she wants anyone, including me to do something, tell me if it's me, but just have the parents do it. I want her to Really Enjoy this."

"I will Ben." Ezzie says.

"Thank you Ezzie. Enjoy yourself." I say as I slip off the ring. I reach down and place it on Karen's finger.

She looks at me and smiles. "Last time you gave me this the sex was Amazing."

"Let's hope it's another amazing night. I love you." I say.

She hugs me tight. "I Love You Too."

My Mom has a big smile on her face, but uses her Mom voice. "Benjamin, get over here right now. Dad & Mr B are going to entertain Karen while Mrs B and I entertain you. Well more to the point I am hoping you entertain us.

I step towards them and they stand up. Mrs B looks at her husband. "Honey, I want you and Mr C to show your daughter a good time." The two Dads get up and move towards Karen.

"Oh and by the way." Mrs B says. "All you men are overdressed." As she drops to her knees in front of me and pulls my shorts and underwear down with one pull. My Mom pulls my shirt up over my head, and then drops to her knees in front of me with Mrs B.

Mrs B is softly stroking me and she looks at Mom. "Nancy you are right Ben does resemble his Dad a lot. They both giggle like school girls. Once the giggles are over they start a coordinated attack on my dick with their hands and mouths. They had to have done this before. They are so smooth transitioning from someone's hand to the other's mouth, to someone sucking my shaft while licking my balls. To them running their lips up and down the shaft together, and basically kissing each other around the head. It's AWSOME and I just moan in pleasure as I look over to Karen.

******

I am laying back on the blanket where Mom told me to go. My white sheer nightie doing nothing to hide me or my excitement. Dad and Mr C have pulled off their shirts and are kicking off their shorts as they head to me. Mom just told the Dads to show me a good time. They are both naked now, and standing over me. Dad reaches out for my hand. He pulls me more forward then up. I end up on my knees, and both of them step towards me.

I first noticed Mr C, he and Ben are built the same, but my Dad is different. My Dad is a little thicker and has a very flared out ridge under the tip.

They are both looking down at me on my knees. Mr C speaks up. "Karen, the first step is yours. Show us you want this."

I look up at the two of them. My Dad and a man that has treated me like his own daughter all these years. "Do I want this? Let me show you how much." I say as I suck half of his length into my mouth. After a few bobs I have him at the very back of my mouth. I pull off him leaving him covered in drool.

I turn my head towards my Dad. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out. "Take me Daddy. Anyway you two want to. Show me what you do to women when you go to a swingers party. He pushes himself forward, and using a hand pulls my head forward. I swear with his thicker dick and big flared head it feels like he is trying to stick a plug in the back of my mouth. He starts slowly and gently fucking my mouth. He does this for about 30 seconds, and then pushes my head off him.

"Get on your hands and knees and we will show you how we team up on a woman." Says my Dad. A chill runs down my spine. My Dad is about to have sex with me. I look over at Ben as I move onto my hands and knees.

******

My Mom & Mrs B want more than just giving me a blow job. My Mom pulls my hand down. "Lay down Ben. You are going to please us."

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

They are kneeling beside me as I lay back. Mrs B looks at my Mom. "He is your son. The choice is yours. Do you want his face or hard cock?" Jesus, hearing Mrs B say hard cock, just made my hard cock twitch.

Mom gives me a lusty look. "I want to ride him like I used to ride his Father. I want him to watch me impale myself on his hard dick. Then you can sit on his face." Mom says as she straddles me and pins my hardon to me with her pussy as she rubs up and down on my dick. I can feel her juices seeping out onto me.

"Say it Ben." Mom says. I am unsure what she means. I realize how much I have learned to lean on Ezzie. I would know exactly what she is thinking if I wanted to.

"Tell Mommy what you want her to do, Ben." She says.

"I want you to put it in." I say.

"Ben, I want you to be very clear. Like you were writing a school report who, what, where & when." She tells me.

"Mom, I want you to slide my dick inside your pussy and fuck me until you orgasm Now." I say

Mom sits up off me, and Mrs B holds my dick pointing straight at Mom's pussy. Mom sits back down on me and moans as Mrs B removes her hand and she sits all the way down on me. "Like that?" Mom asks.

"Oh Yeah." Is all I can manage. Mom's hot, wet, soft pussy sinks down on me. God it feels so nice. It feels so soft as she lifts up and down on me.

Mrs B moves towards my head. She leans down and kisses me passionately. Our tongues wrestle as I feel Mom pump up and down on me. Mrs B pulls back from the kiss. "Now I want you to use that talented tongue on my pussy."

She straddles my face, facing my Mom and lowers down onto my mouth. I get a quick glimpse of wet, and then her pussy is grinding on my chin. I open my mouth and suck her lips into my mouth. She pivots her hips giving me a better angle at her pussy. I push my tongue up between her lips, and I hear her moan. I can't believe my Mom is riding me and Mrs B is sitting on my face. I wish I could see Karen. Mrs B's ass is just blocking my view. I can barely make out my Dad. Is Karen blowing him? If she is, is her Dad fucking her? God I wish I could see.

******

I move on to my hands and knees and Mr C is sitting on the ground in front of me. He shuffles down in front of me. I am just staring at his dick. I have never seen two dicks look so much alike. Ben is so much like his..... Ohh Dad is rubbing his dick along my pussy. I can feel him spreading my wetness around. Just as I bend down to take Mr C's dick in my mouth, Dad pushes into me.

I let out a loud moan. God he feels thick. His big pronounced flared tip is scraping along my insides. Oh God. That feels so good. Mr C gently pushes my head down, he wants more. Let's see if he likes what Ben likes. It takes me a few bobs, but my nose is in his pubes, and the head of his dick is in my throat.

Mr C moans. "Oh shit." Yup he likes that. My Dad has been just slipping back and forth nice and slow. He jams in a little harder and I cough Mr C out of my mouth as I just moan. Dad pulls all the way out, and then pushes right back.

"Oh Fuck!" I Yelp. The moment or two he was out of me I swear I snapped back closed. It felt like a beautifully ridged baseball bat got pushed back into me. I Love Ben inside me, but Dad feels Really Nice. My insides aren't used to him and he is stretching me out. I am gripping him so tight. All I can feel is that fat head pushing and pulling it's way out of me.

We go one like this for a while. Me trying my best to blow Mr C. But when Dad pushes in hard I gasp and spit him out of my mouth. I lay my head on his thigh and stroke him. My Dad starts fucking me hard and doesn't let up. He slaps my ass cheek. "Little girl I am going to cum inside you."

"Yes Daddy. Please." I gasp.

"We have a rule if I do."

"Anything Daddy. Tell me." I say.

"So Mr C doesn't have to fuck you with my cum in you, my wife, your Mom has to lick you clean." Daddy says.

"Ok Daddy. Yes she can lick me clean." I say.

"Jennifer, lay flat on the ground. You are going to lick Karen clean for Scott."

******

I hear Mr B, tell Mrs B to lay down to lick Karen clean. Mrs B lifts off me. Now I can see Karen. She has her head on my Dad's thigh and is stroking his wet dick. It looks like she had been blowing him. She has a look of pure pleasure. She sees me looking at her. We smile at each other. I mouth to her. I Love You.

Just seconds later she gasps, puts a death grip on my Dad's thigh. I can see her fingers turning it white. "Aaaarrrgghhhhh!" She groans and cums. I look at Mr B. I can tell by his face he is close. A few strokes later he buries himself deep and cums with a groan.

He slaps Karen's ass. "Go have your Mother lick you clean."

She smiles. "Yes Daddy." And she crawls over and sits on her Mom's face.

My Mom has been rocking and grinding on me. She reaches down and turns my head to her with her fingers. "You like to watch don't you?"

I look up at my Mom. Her face is flushed. "I love watching Karen orgasm Mom. I love her."

Mom starts grinding hard against me. "Do you love me? Do you want to watch my cum again?"

I reach up and pull on her nipples. "Mom I have always loved you, but what do you mean again? Did you already orgasm? How did I miss that?"

Mom smiles at me. "Baby, when I get really turned on I get one or two little ones building up to the big one, and the big one is coming. Do you want to watch Mommy orgasm while she fucks her baby boy?" She asks.

"Oh God yes!" God she is trying to push all my buttons, and it's working. Just having her say that got me almost there. She starts being really hard and she grinds down on me.

"Please baby... Grind... Please... Grind... Make Mommy Cum... Grind.... Cum in me Baby.. Grind.... Oh FUCK!" Mom yells. She squeezes the shit out of me as she cums, and then I just feel wet. I mean real wet.

That's enough for me. It puts me over the edge and I grunt and groan as I cum inside my Mom. Mom stays sitting on me panting and bracing herself on my chest with her arms.

I tap her arm. Mom looks at me. "As I understand the swinging party rules Karen needs to lick my cum out of you. Go stand in front of her and have Karen lick you clean."

*******

I am sitting on my Mom's face. She is well past licking me clean. She is now eating me out trying to make me orgasm. I just watched Mrs C orgasm while riding Ben, and he came just behind her. I am looking down at my Mom's eyes. She is looking at me, and her eyes are sparkling, when I hear Ben's voice. "Go stand in front of Karen and have her lick you clean." WHAT?

That's right Mom is licking me clean because it's Daddy's cum. So I get to lick Mrs C clean because it's Ben's cum in her.

Mrs C is now standing in front of me. I sit up a little taller. She holds my head and tilts it a tad, and then bends her knees so her pussy lines up with my mouth. I get my tongue out just in time to catch the first of the cum that starts to drip out of her.

My Mom starts just concentrating on my clit. She wants to make me cum. I try to pull my face away from Mrs C to moan and breathe. Mrs C holds my head tight against her. "No no no little girl. You don't stop licking until you make me cum." She pulls my face back by my hair. "You do want my husband to fuck you right?"

I look to the side and see Mr C watching and slowly stroking himself. I look up at Mrs C. "Yes ma'am". I say.

"Then ride out your orgasm on your Mom's face, while I grind my pussy on your face, and cum." She says. Without allowing me to respond she pulls me back to her pussy.

I am getting the hang of having her grind herself against my face, and breathing. Kind of like Ben told me with the gag. Breath when you see daylight.

I was feeling my Mom bring me closer and closer to orgasm, until she sucked Hard and my clit and bit me. I screamed in pain and surprise. My orgasm just went bang and washed over me. My hips were doing their own thing shaking and spasming. Somehow my legs gave out they were shaking so bad.

I fell off my Mom's face and fell beside her. Mrs C spoke up to Mr C and Ben. "Come on boys. You have a job to finish. Honey, it's your turn to fuck Karen, and Ben you owe Mrs B a good fucking. I want to see my two boys fuck a Mother and daughter, side by side."

*******

Holy! I am watching Karen sit on her Mom's face. While my Mom holds Karen's face against her pussy. I watch as Karen orgasms,falls off her Mom's face, and is now laying beside her. My Mom is telling me and my Dad she wants to see us fuck them. My Dad will fuck Karen, and me Mrs B.

I still can't completely wrap my head around this, and I still find myself thinking something to Ezzie and I realize she isn't there. It's amazing how I have learned to lean on her in times like this. I hope she is enjoying herself.

I am moving into place between Mrs B's spread thighs when Karen reaches her foot over and rubs her toes on my thigh. I look over at Karen and smile. "Hi Sweetie. Are you ok?"

"Oh yes Ben. This has been amazing. My Dad made orgasm, then my Mom licked me to orgasm. I liked your Mom & now your Dad is about to fuck me. Promise me two things?" Karen says.

"Anything Sweetie." I say.

Karen takes her Mom's hand and holds it. "Give it to Mom good and make her cum. And then when we are all done with our parents I want to make love to you tonight under the stars until we fall asleep."

Before I can answer Mrs B squeezes her daughter's hand. "Oh you kids are so sweet."

I see Karen's eyes go wide and she looks at my Dad. "Sure Mr C just come on in." I look and Dad is already fucking Karen.

"Don't mind if I do." He says with a smile.

I turn my attention to Mrs B. She has hooked her legs around me and is pulling me in. She looks at me with a mix of a Mom look and lust. "Ben I Need it good, like Karen said, but I can't take you taking me."

I lean down over her as I slip inside her. I alternate sucking on one nipple and then the other. "So hard, but not Hard. Soft and Loving, but not taking you for mine." I now bite and pull on her nipples. "And when I cum inside you Karen is going to lick you until you cum."

She pulls my head to her and starts kissing my ear. She whispers softly. "I want my soon to be son inlaw's cum in my pussy." I tense up. God Karen is right next to us. Mrs B rubs my back and kisses and licks my ear and neck more. "Ssshhh Benjamin, your secret is safe. This whole night is so taboo and naughty. I am just teasing you."

She pushes me up. "Ben, I want your cum inside me. I want you to cum in me." Mrs B bounces Karen's hand that she is still holding. Karen looks over. You can see the pleasure on her face. She is enjoying my Dad fucking her. "And then I want my daughter to lick her boyfriend's cum out of me."

Karen has a huge smile. She turns her head to look. Mr B is now fucking my Mom. "So if I eat you, then Mrs C needs to eat me, and then you need to eat Mrs C clean."

My Dad adds. "God I can't wait to see that. What do you think Bob?"

"I think it's better than watching them 69. We need to make them work for it, boys." Mr B says as he fucks Mom a little harder making her gasp.

I just keep fucking Mrs B. Sometimes firm. Sometimes a little soft when I want to catch my breath. I am on a slow fuck right now. Mrs B reaches up and cups my face. "Ben, I am close. Harder please I want to cum." I pull out. "Nnnoooo don't stop."

"Hands and knees Mrs B." She looks at me wide eyed, afraid of me taking her. "I promise Jennifer hard, not taking." She sighs and lets go of Karen's hand and gets on her hands and knees. She puts her head on the ground and wiggles her ass. I slap her ass cheek and she lets out an Oh not an Ow. Does she like getting spanked? God Damn it. Karen has Ezzie. I guess I will do it the old fashion way.

I smack her other cheek. Mrs B let's out another "oohh". I shove myself back in and the oh just gets longer.

"Do you like getting spanked Jennifer?" I ask using her first name intentionally as I give her a good firm fucking from behind. Her ass cheeks are rippling with each stroke.

I hear Mr B. "She likes it firm, but not hard Ben."

Before I can respond Mrs B looks at her husband. "Why don't you tell him I like being tied to the bed and spanked while you are at it Bob."

He laughs. "I don't have to, you just did."

Karen and I exchange glances. I give her an evil smile. She knows a spanking is in her very near future. Since I won't have to hide any marks. She is holding her boobs as my Dad continues fucking her in the missionary. And she mouths to me. "Any time." She looks at her Mom's ass and mouths "Again."

I swing my hand from the bottom up catching her at the bottom of her ass cheek. "Oh fuck!" She moans and pushes back a little harder against me.

"Jennifer, I am going to spank you until you orgasm. Just like...". I use my other hand and spank her other cheek. "This!" She lets out a deep moan, and grips the blanket in her fists.

My Mom is now on her hands and knees too. "Keep spanking her Ben. She will either orgasm, or let you know when it's enough. Won't you Jennifer?"

Mrs B doesn't answer my Mom. I spank her ass again. "Oh Fuck!" She moans a little louder. I spank her other cheek just a tad harder. It felt the slap on my hand. "OH Fuck! Fine, yes I like it. Is everyone happy? I admit it. I like being spanked sometimes." She gasps.

I grab her hips and pull her to me as I fuck her. "That's a good girl Jennifer. At least now I know where Karen gets her kinky side." I say.

"Ben!" Gasps Karen.

I laugh. "What? This isn't kinky right now?"

"I hate you." Karen says to me. She looks at my Dad. "Mr C, show Ben how a real man fucks a woman."

He stops fucking and leans over her. "On one condition, Karen." Dad says.