A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having the woman I love in my arms." I can see Karen's face soften to a lovey dovey look. "Promise me a No saying No day Sunday."

She laughs. "You brat. I was trying to save your Mom. She wouldn't say Uncle, and she needed to."

"I am just imagining sneaking off whenever I want on Sunday." I say.

"Sneaking off? Um I don't think we will need to after today." She says.

I pull her to me and passionately kiss her. God I Love her. We kiss long enough that one of our Moms clear their throat to get our attention.

Mrs B still has my Mom's head in her lap and is stroking her hair, but my Mom is awake or with it if you will. My Mom asks. "So just what is a No saying No day that Karen agreed to?" My Mom asks.

Karen turns and looks at our Moms. "Just what it sounds like. I can't say no to him at all on Sunday. Get me a coffee, or bend over and let me fuck you. The answer is never No."

"Karen, I can't let you do that." My Mom says.

Karen gets up off my lap and walks over to our Moms. She brushes a strand of hair back off my Mom's face. "Mrs C." She looks up at her Mom. "Mom I know you both know I love Ben and he loves me. I think you both know someday we will get married too. I love cuddling, making love to Ben, having rough sex, having him take me, and everything in between. Trust me Mrs C this is not a punishment for me."

Mom sits up. She looks at Mrs B, and they both reach out and hug Karen. It's a loving embrace and hug. When it breaks all three women have teary eyes.

My Mom sees the clock and looks at me. "Get dressed and go get the paint."

"What?"

"You heard me, Mister. Just because this happened doesn't mean I am still not Mom." She says.

"No, I know it's just that..". I start.

Mrs B speaks up. "Your Dads could be back at any time. You need to get the paint, and we need to talk to them about this."

Karen and I both say. "What?"

My Mom looks at both of us. "Kids, the key to a successful marriage is no secrets."

Karen just looks at me. I am always saying to her no secrets. "Ezzie is Karen ok."

"She is worried about how the Dads will react." Says Ezzie.

"Ben. Now. Move. We ladies need to go shower. Get moving." My Mom says.

"Yes ma'am." I mutter as I start picking up my clothes. I get dressed and head out to the store mumbling under my breath.

******

I watch Ben getting dressed. Mom looks at me and swats at my ass. "Pick up your clothes and go take a shower. I have an idea I want to talk to Mrs C about."

I just stare at her. "Go shower, we will be up in a minute to get showered." Says my Mom. I just sigh and go.

It's a little while later my Mom and Mrs C are knocking at my door. They are freshly showered and in their usual bathrobes. "So what lingerie did you bring with you Karen." My Mom asks.

"What makes you think I brought lingerie?" I ask.

"Because you and Ben have been playing house up here for the last few days, and don't forget how I found you one day a few months back." She says.

I can feel myself blush. My white lingerie on my bedroom floor, the robe on the stairs and me passed out naked on the bed. Yeah I will never forget that day, for two reasons. It was the first time Ben and I had sex, and well my Mom found me a naked sleeping mess.

"Fine." I pick up my small suitcase I have all my lingerie in. "Why?" I ask.

"Well Mrs C and I had you and Ben, well Ben had us. If this is going to continue it will be with the Dads too. We thought it would be nice for the women to dress up in lingerie for the men. We will play with Ben, and you get to entertain the Dads." Mom says

"Oh wow." Is all I can say.

"Do you have the white one with you? You could wear that tonight. That is beautiful." Mom says.

"No!" I snap.

Mom and Mrs C stare at me because I snapped. "I am sorry. That's special. I got that for our..." I trail off. I can't say it.

Mrs C comes next to me. She brushes my hair back over my ear. "Does my son know he is lucky to have you?"

I look into her eyes. "I think so. Sometimes I think we are both lucky to have figured it out." I say.

Mrs C just hugs me tight. It's a nice Mom hug, and I just hold her not wanting to let her go. "Karen, may I see the white lingerie? I want to see this beautiful lingerie you are saving for just Benjamin." Mrs C asks.

I pull it out and hold it up. "Oh my. That's beautiful. You have to put it on for us. Let us Moms see you in it.

I pull Ben's tee shirt off and put on the white one piece lingerie with the robe. My Mom and Mrs C are standing side by side. My Mom looks like she is going to cry. I go to her. "Mom, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Oh sweetie, nothing is wrong. You look beautiful and sexy, and I...we." Mom says as she looks at Mrs C. "Are so happy you two kids figured out what we have seen for years."

Now I get teary eyed. I hug them both. "I Love you both so much." I say. I hear an I Love You Too in each ear as the three of us hug.

I pull back. "I know what I can wear." I hold up the white sheer baby doll that Beth and I wore for the boys at the hotel.

Mrs C looks at my Mom. "Jesus Jen. We have to bring our A game tonight. Your daughter is more beautiful, and younger than both of us. She will steal all three men tonight."

"Are you kidding me? You two are gorgeous. God, I hope I have your body in 20 years Mom." I say.

Mom runs her hand down my cheek. "I am sure you will look beautiful in it baby, but it's very sheer. Do you have a robe you can wear over it at first?"

"Not this one Mom." I say with some emotion.

"No baby. Not that. That's just for you and Ben. Any robe at all." My Mom says.

I pull out a short pink kimono style robe. "Perfect sweetie." She says. "Now put on some shorts and a tee shirt, and head out back. We will meet you outside."

I am sitting outside on the deck for only a few minutes when my Mom and Mrs C come out. They are in spandex shorts and tee shirts, not the usual Mom shorts, and I don't think either of them have on a bra.

Mrs C sees me looking, and smiles. "Not used to seeing us in tight shorts and no bra? You know we can try to look sexy for our guys too."

"No I am not, but you both look great. You should do it more often." I say.

Mrs C smiles. "You are so sweet."

Mom looks at me. "We just texted your Dad. He is going to come pick us up. The four of us are going to go for a boat ride. When we come back the guys can cook dinner on the grill, and we will go get changed."

Mom gets up and comes to me. She kneels down, and holds my hands. "Karen, what's wrong? Are you not up for this? This can stop right here, and it will never be repeated."

"No, I am good. Just confused." I say.

"About what sweetie?"

I break down and tell them about us playing with Beth & BJ. How I told Ben afterwards I felt like I was cheating on him even though he was there. How I told him I didn't want another man again, just him.

"Mom, I don't feel that way now. Why not?" I ask.

Mrs C scoots her chair closer to me. She rubs my arm. "Karen, I love hearing that you love my son like that, but you can love other people too. When Mr C and I first met your parents it was fun that first time, but then I had some of those same feelings. We really liked your parents and became friends. It wasn't until after we became friends that we started playing together again. I think it's because you love your Dad and Mr C that you don't feel that way. Maybe if you become better friends with BJ that will change too."

"Thank you Mrs C." I say as I put my hand on hers and squeeze.

Just then there is a whistle from the lake. We turn and my Dad and Mr C are pulling up. My Mom stands and hugs me. "When Ben comes back I want you to both have a real heart to heart talk about this. We will talk when I get back."

She kisses me on the cheek and they head down to the dock. I can see both men smiling as they watch them walk to them. They get in the boat and wave as they drive away.

I sit alone and think about everything that has happened and is going to happen. In a few hours all those dreams I had about my Dad could come true, and Mr C too. I will be getting double teamed by my two Dads. Oh my god I can feel myself getting excited thinking about it.

******

I am finally back from the store. I have the paint, drop clothes, brushes and a cheat. It cost me $200 but it's a spray gun for regular paint. Plug it in, pour in the paint and spray. HA. I will have it done in no time.

The whole ride to the store and back I have been reliving the experience with Karen and our Moms. Ezzie and I might have gotten the ball rolling, but that all just happened. Now I am afraid if it blows up I might have to have Ezzie erase it from their memories.

I am so confused and worried. As I walk down the side yard and turn the corner Karen sees me and comes running for me. She says nothing, she just wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I am forced to drop the paint as I wrap my arms around her.

"Ezzie is she ok?" I ask as I hold her and rub her back.

"She is ok, but her thoughts are jumbled. She loves you, and doesn't want to hurt you. She wants to have her Dad make love to her, but she told you she doesn't want another man. She doesn't want you upset with her. She is afraid she will hurt you."

I cut Ezzie off. "I think I have it, Ezzie. Thank you." I say to her.

"Ssshhh. What's wrong Karen? What's got you so upset? Talk to me Honey." I say softly to her. She breaks the hug and takes my hand and leads me inside.

"I want to, no I need to talk to you and I want you to hold me while we talk." Karen says as she leads me to the arm chair and nudges me to sit. As I sit she sits on me and snuggles into me.

I look into her eyes. "Karen, let me go on record. I am not mad or hurt in any way with what happened earlier."

Karen lets out a big sigh. "It's not earlier that I am concerned with."

"Do you not want it to go any further? Do you not want to do it again? Talk to me Honey. What are you worried about?" I ask.

Karen starts to choke up. "I lied to you."

I think I see what's got her worried. "Do you not Love Me? Is my dick too small?"

She slaps my chest and laughs. "I am serious."

"OK. What did you lie to me about?" I ask. She just looks at me. "Karen, as long as you still Love Me, we can figure anything else out."

She buries her head against me and cries. "I told you I didn't want another man, and I do?"

I just stroke her hair and hold her. "Your Dad and my Dad?"

I get a sniffled "Uh Huh."

"You realize that wasn't an option on the table when you said it. It was the ummm Opedus Complex right." I say.

She sniffles. "No Oedipus."

"I was close." I laugh. "Look at me Honey." She looks up at me. "Do you think I should be mad at you?" I ask.

"I lied to you. You said no secrets."

"Was that a secret you kept from me at the time? When you told me that, where you thinking well if I ever get to fuck my Dad or Mr C, all bets are off." I ask.

"No." Karen says softly.

"Then you didn't lie. Neither of us thought this would ever happen. You and I teased each other about my Mom because I saw her and Barbara, but this happening wasn't on our radar." I say.

"I know, but it's another man. I told you I didn't want another man. I feel like I should feel bad." She says. "But then your Mom told me she had similar feelings after the first time with my parents. After they became friends I guess my Dad wasn't just another guy, and she was ok with it."

I wipe a stray tear from her cheek. "Maybe she loved your Dad, and felt different about it. He was no longer a stranger. Like maybe if BJ hangs around you will feel that way about him. You do, you do. You don't, you don't. I say we take it a step at a time." I say.

She smiles and kisses my hand I have on her cheek. "Ezzie, I want no doubt in Karen's mind I am not upset, and she shouldn't worry that I will be upset with her having sex with our Dads. I want her to answer me with 100% honesty too please."

"She will Ben." Says Ezzie.

"I have no problem with what happened or what might, but Karen, I want you to answer just yes or no. No hesitation just your answer." I say. She just nods yes. "Are you upset I had sex with Beth?"

"No"

"Are you upset with me having sex with my Mom or yours?"

"No"

"So if it's ok for me, shouldn't it be ok for you?"

"Well yes but..."

"No buts. I said yes or no. If it's ok for me, it's ok for you. Do I have to bend you over the arm of the couch and fuck you to prove it? Because I will." I say with a smile.

"No." She giggles. "Because then I would have to shower again before tonight. How about you just hold me."

I cinch my arms a little tighter around her. "Nothing makes me happier than holding you in my arms."

We sit together like that for a while, until the slider to the deck opens and I hear Mrs B. "Karen?"

"In here." Karen answers.

Mrs B turns and sees us. My Mom and then our Dads are behind her. Mrs B looks at Karen. "Did you have a nice talk all snuggled up like that?" She asks.

I can see a big smile on Karen's face. "I am, I like this seat."

My Dad speaks up. "I can see that but Ben has a mess in the yard to pick up."

I pat Karen's hip. She sighs and gets up. "Yes sir." I say as I get up. I head outside, and my Dad and Mr B follow me.

"Pick up the supplies and come down to the chairs." Dad says as he and Mr B go to the chairs. They move the chairs so three of them are facing each other.

Oh boy. "Ezzie what's going on? Why are they separating us like this?"

"The Moms are having one last talk with Karen, and the Dads want to talk to you." Ezzie says.

I walk up to the chairs. "Um, what's up?" I ask.

Dad looks at me. "Sit." I sit and he pauses for a minute. "So I hear you interrupted your Mom and Mrs B during a very personal moment."

"Well technically Karen did. I walked in after her a few minutes later." I say.

Mr B stares at me. "You want to play semantics with us right now Ben?"

"No sir."

"Do you understand this situation that you and Karen stumbled into is a very personal thing between the four of us?" Mr B says.

"I do sir."

My Dad looks at me. "Ben, this can be a very fun and loving thing, but it's also something that can not get out publicly. This getting out would smear us all for life. Things like this don't go away anymore. They live on the internet forever. Mr B's business would die. I would probably need to find a new job if I could with this black mark on my record. This is life changing stuff. It doesn't matter if this moves forward or doesn't. Do you clearly understand that?"

"I do, Dad."

Mr B speaks up. "You realize your Father and I wouldn't have involved you kids. This is a lot for someone your age to handle."

I raise my hand. He nods to me. "Mom said you were our age when you started something like this with your sister."

Mr B shakes his head. He looks at my Dad with a smile. "Your wife has a big mouth."

My Dad laughs. I can see my Dad wants to say something dirty. Mr B looks at him. "I thought this was a serious talk?"

Dad clears his throat, but still has a big smile. Mr B takes over. "Ben like your Dad said this can be a lot of fun but there have to be ground rules that you and Karen Must follow, and she is getting the same talk now."

"Yes sir."

1 - You two both have to realize this is invite only. You two can not initiate it.

2 - We are still your parents. That will never change.

3 - No talking to anyone outside of us about this, but anytime you have a question or concern we want you to ask.

4 - Someone says no or stop.... It Stops. No badgering.

5 - We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.

"Can you agree to that, Ben?" Mr B asks.

"Yes sir."

My Dad gets up. "You stay here. We will send Karen down to you. We want you two to have a serious talk with each other about this."

"Yes sir." I say as Mr B and Dad walk back to the house.

A few minutes later Karen comes down to me and sits in my lap. She looks at me. "Did our Dads give you ground rules."

I smile. "You mean the, we are still your parents, you still need to do what we tell you, invite only, and they can change the rules at any time."

She laughs. "Yeah pretty much." She looks at me more seriously. "So are you sure?"

"Well I kind of already have. Are you sure?" I ask.

"I am." She says.

I pull her face to mine and kiss her. We stop kissing when we hear Mr B whistle and wave us up. We get back to the deck and Dad points me to the grill.

I have just finished getting dinner started when the ladies come out with salad, plates and stuff. All three of them are in short robes that are pulled tight and all showing cleavage. "Holy Shit!" I say.

Both Dads chuckle. "Yeah that about sums it up." Says Dad.

Each woman goes to her man and my Mom says. "What? We just put on something a little more comfortable."

I wrap an arm around Karen's waist and my handle slides down over her ass. She pulls my hand back up. "No no no Ben. No touching."

"Seriously?" I look, she and all the women are holding their man's hands.

"Think of this as a sexy dress and we are at a restaurant. Would you pull my dress up?" She asks.

"I would want to." I say.

She laughs. "When do you not want me naked? Never mind, don't answer that." She steps away from me and the women finish the setup while I cook.

The new picnic table easily sits the six of us. The women insist on sitting on one side. They have opened their robes a little more, and I am pretty sure all three are playing footsie under the table.

By the time dinner is done dusk has turned to dark. The women clear the table, and when they come out they all have removed their robes.

Oh wow. Karen has on the white sheer baby doll and g-string she and Beth wore at the hotel. Mom is in a purple lace short gown type lingerie. It has nice cleavage and a lace top. The embroidery gets heavier as it goes lower. Finally Mrs B is in a sheer black short gown with nice cleavage and a g-string.

All three guys just stare and watch as they walk past us. Each of them carrying a blanket. They walk out onto the lawn and lay out the blankets, all three of them get on the blankets with Karen in the middle.

Mrs B turns Karen towards her and gives her a passionate kiss. Mom then rolls Karen to her and does the same. They then reach over Karen and kiss each other.

Mr B say something to my Dad and I hear him say. "Good idea." He taps me on the shoulder. "Come on." I follow them to the new chairs. We pick three up, turn them around, and pull them closer to the ladies to watch the show.

They haven't missed a beat. They now have Karen on her back. Mrs B has her lingerie pulled to the side, and is sucking on a nipple. Mom has Karen's other side pulled to the side, and is sucking on the other nipple.

I hear Karen say. "Harder." She then Gasps and Hisses. "Oh yeah." I am guessing Mom was a little harder.

Just like when they kissed they shuffle around so at some point each woman has sucked and played with each woman's boobs.

The three of them all lay back side by side. When the men sat down we did so in front of our ladies. Karen looks at me and gives me a lustful smile as she pulls out her purple vibrator from under the blanket. She pulls her thong to the side, and rubs her fingers around her pussy lips to spread the moisture around. She then lets out a soft moan as she pushes the vibrator in her pussy. She gets it halfway in and she clicks it on. I see the button light up, I hear her gasp, and the vibrator now buzzing away inside her. The sound changes as she pushes it in and out.

I look to my Mom and she has a long double headed dildo, and is starting to push it in her. Jesus, does she use that with Mrs B? That would be amazing to watch. I look at Mrs B. She has two fingers pushing in and out of herself, and a tiny vibrator. The thing is buzzing like no vibrator I have ever heard and she is holding it to her clit.