A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 07

Story Info
Ben & Karen play house alone & with the parents.
17.9k words
4.71
24.1k
24

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
962 Followers

***Warning to those who dont like it, this chapter include incest with the parents.****

I wake up the next morning spooned around Karen. My arms are wrapped around her and I feel nothing but skin. God a guy could get used to this. I gently pull away from her and get out of bed. I throw on yesterday's shorts and tee shirt and make some coffee.

I am sitting on the deck drinking my coffee, checking my emails, and reading my news feeds. Karen walks out about an hour later with just one of my tee-shirts on. Even just out of bed with her hair a mess I can't help but smile at her. She is so beautiful and sexy to me.

She sees me smile as she kisses me, and she knows what I am thinking. She stands in front of me and hugs my head to her chest. She knows I love when she hugs me like this. Her standing, while I am sitting with my face in her chest. "Sorry Ben. The playground is closed for repairs. You killed me yesterday." She says.

I get concerned, as I think it to Ezzie, I actually say it. "Did I hurt you yesterday?"

Ezzie responds first. "Not hurt, but very sore like she did too much."

She hugs me. "No Benjamin, you would never hurt me. Like I said after the Fourth. It's like I worked out too hard. I need a break."

I look up at her with concern. "Are you sure?"

"I am sure Ben. At worst the butt fucking was getting uncomfortable, but it felt good too. I am not sure I can explain it. Other than that, I loved Every minute of everything we did yesterday. I wouldn't trade a thing. Well maybe not the mouth ring except on special occasions. Any discomfort I have today is well worth it." She says as she hugs me tight.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. "Well we have to run into town again today." I say.

She looks down at me. "For what?"

I point to the broken picnic table. Her hand goes to her mouth. "Oh god. I almost forgot about that." She says with a giggle. She kisses the top of my head "Breakfast?" She asks.

"Absolutely." I say as I go to get up.

Karen puts her hands on my shoulders. "Nope. Breakfast is my thing. Sit." She turns and starts to walk away. I reach out and flip the back of the tee shirt up to expose her ass. She giggles and pulls away. "Pervert." She says as she walks inside.

She comes out a moment later with a fresh coffee for me and a kiss. I make a grab for her tee shirt again but she was expecting it and laughs as she dodges my hand.

A little while later she comes out with two plates piled high with french toast and bacon. Wow, this girl can make breakfast. The french toast is delicious.

Karen is taking the dishes in and I see the broken picnic table. I pick up my phone and Google it. Let's see where I can buy one. I have no clue.

Along with the home improvement stores is a local woodworker hit. I decide we need to take a ride. I need to get a new one, before I finish breaking up the old for the dumpster.

About a half a mile or so beyond town center is an old house with an old garage and two old gas pumps. Old like back in the 1930's I bet. In front of the garage are handmade tables and chairs. The garage door is open revealing a wood shop, and someone working.

Karen and I get out of the car and walk back towards the garage. He sees us coming and walks out. I ask him about a picnic table. He walks us to the side of the garage where there are two. A standard one like we broke, or a slightly longer one made with thicker boards.

I ask him how much and he quotes me $400 free delivery in the local area. I don't even know what one should cost.

"Ezzie, is he trying to rip me off?"

"No Ben. He is hoping you buy it so he can maybe break even. It's been a very slow year." Ezzie says.

I look around and realize things don't look in good shape. I am about to agree when Karen calls my name.

I turn and she is sitting in an Adirondack chair. "Come sit. These are comfy."

I sit beside her. She hops up and sits in my lap. "This is much more comfortable."

"I am sure it is for you." I pat her ass and she gets up.

"These would be so nice to have in the grass looking out at the lake like at the old place." She says.

I look at the shop owner. "How much?"

"$250 each or 2-$400." He tells me.

Fuck! Between the boat and this there goes more than half the commission I got on the cabin. Fuck it!

"I'll make a deal, 6 chairs, and the long table delivered for $1500." I say.

He hesitates for a moment. "I need until Friday. I have to build two chairs. I only have four.

"I need them by Friday noontime. Can you have it all delivered by then?" I ask as I also ask Ezzie. "Can he?"

"Yes Ben, he is sure he can. He is very happy you are buying this." She says.

Ah fuck it. It's my good deed for the day, for this guy and Uncle Ray. Although I think I would rather make this guy's day than Uncle Ray's.

Karen has a huge smile. "Are you sure? It's a lot of money."

"Do you think our parents will like sitting in them looking out at the lake?"

She nods her head yes. I hand the guy my card. "It's only money."

She gives me a hug. Ok so now I am happy I made Karen happy.

I think of our parents coming up, and I think of Mr B with his Scotch and Cigars, our Moms and their wine. We need to stop at a liquor store. It's about noontime by the time we get back. Wine, and more beer in the fridge, and a rather large pricey black bottle of scotch on the cabinet.

Karen takes my hand and pulls me into the living room. "Do you know why I love you?'' she asks."

"Um my boyish charm?" I say.

"Do you really want to know?" She asks.

I just nod my head, yes.

"You are one of the most caring, and least selfish people I know. Besides knowing you would do anything for me, you have also looked out for me, for forever."

"Karen, I love you.....". I start to say.

She puts her finger to my lips. "Sshhh. "Answer me something. Why did you buy the boat?"

"For our Dads." I say.

"I know why you bought the picnic table. Why did you buy the chairs?" She asks.

"So our parents can sit together and enjoy the view."

"You've bought me clothes, bikinis and lingerie. You have taken me away for weekends right?" She asks.

"Oh course. I love you." I say.

"What have you bought for yourself?" She asks.

"I don't need anything.....". Fingers back to my lips.

"You love our parents so you buy things for them. You love me, so you buy things for me. All the while nothing for you." She opens my shorts and pulls them down as she pushes me back into the recliner. She pulls off her shirt, and bra. She takes a throw pillow off the couch and puts it on the floor between my feet. Before she kneels down she looks right at me. "This is me showing you I love you. Remember my playground is closed today. My shorts stay on, but I want to do this for you."

She leans forward and softly sucks me into her mouth. This is a loving blowjob. She is being soft and gentle. Licking here, nibbling there, softly sucking and rubbing me with her hand.

I lay back in the chair and just moan. I don't even think about holding her head, or trying to fuck up into her mouth. This is so soft and loving it's amazing.

She honestly makes love to my dick with her mouth for the next 10 minutes. "Think you are ready to cum?" She asks.

"Karen, I never want this to end." I say.

She kisses my thigh. "Well after the ring thing in my mouth my jaw wants this to end. No more soft and gentle. Now I am going to make you cum."

She sucks me back into her mouth and keeps licking and flicking her tongue right at the base of my head. I swear it's giving me shivers. Before I know it I am groaning and cumming in her mouth. I can feel her moaning with me in her mouth as I cum.

I am leaning back in the recliner with my eyes closed enjoying the afterglow if you will. When I feel Karen climb into my lap. She reaches down and flips the recline handle back.

She hugs herself to me. I reach down and pull her up so my head is against her chest. I lay against her and kiss her boobs. She sighs. "The one thing on me you didn't kill yesterday."

I reach out and grasp a nipple between my teeth. "Oh fuck." She moans. She runs her fingers through my hair. "I can't have one spot on me that's not sore?"

I pull back and kiss her nipple. "You know I love playing with your boobs, and I know you like it a little hard."

"Right now I just want to hold you." She says.

I wrap my arms around her a little tighter and we lay there together. We eventually get up and continue cleaning. Before you know it everything is done.

Karen comes out of the bedroom in the string bikini. She smiles as she sees me stare at her. "I thought I would get a little sun. Is there a problem?"

"No ma'am!"

She puts a little wiggle in her walk as she walks by me. She reaches behind her and pulls on the bottoms. Pulling them up into her ass crack. God I love her and hate her at the same time.

I turn and look at the picnic table and groan. I need to break it up. You know for something that snapped under Karen's ass as we had sex it's a bitch to break up.

The rest of the day and the next are relaxing days. Beth suns herself. I stare at her.

For the next day and a half we play house. The dumpster is gone, and everything is cleaned. It's a nice change. Her Mom calls Thursday afternoon. Uncle Ray's construction project is behind and he has to work the weekend so he won't be able to come up.

One of Auntie Anna's kids broke an arm so they aren't coming up either. It will be just the two families. It's too bad about Uncle Tim & Auntie Anna, I liked them. Uncle Ray I am not heartbroken about.

Friday arrives and I am on the deck with my coffee when the woodworker calls. He can be up in an hour with the table and chairs. The guy backs in an old pickup with a big trailer on it like it was nothing. He has a high school kid with him. Between the three of us, we have everything unloaded and in place within twenty minutes. He shakes my hand and hands me a card. I promise to call if I need anything, and I will spread the word about his fine workmanship.

As they pull out my Mom calls. My Dad and Mr B want us to know they are an hour out according to the GPS. Karen and I check the master bedroom for anything we might have left behind. The last thing I want her parents finding is a missed restraint, or the ring gag. When we are sure everything is clear. We walk outside to check on things. We already agreed the table broke when I pinned her to the side to tickle her. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I stop back at the gas station for more gas for the boat, and head back. We are sitting on the deck when we hear our Mother's voices calling our names.

They both come around the side of the house and hug us. Then I hear Mr B say my name with that fatherly tone. "Benjamin, what did you do?"

My Dad looks at Mr B. "Bob what's going on?"

Mr B looks at my Dad. "Scott, Ben has purchased a boat, and some furniture that wasn't here. A few thousand dollars worth I am guessing."

My Dad narrows his eyes at me, and now the Moms are watching. I put my hands up in surrender. "Before you start yelling Dad, I wanted to give you and Mr B a gift." I pull the key out of my pocket, and put it in my Dad's hand. "It's a gift for both of you. This is a really big lake. Too big to paddle around."

My Dad is speechless. Mr B's face changes. My Dad looks at me. "Ben it's too much..."

"Stop Dad! It's not too much for my Dad." I look over at Mr B. "And for a man that has been like a second Dad to me for a long time. Just say Thank You."

Dad wraps me up in a big hug. Mr B is there to do the same thing once my Dad lets me go. Mr B lets me go and looks at me, "And the new furniture?"

I intentionally step an arms length away from Mr B. "Well I might have been wrestling and tickling Karen, and I might have pinned her to the picnic table, and well we might have broken it."

My Dad looks at Karen, and gives her a look. "Just like he said Mr C. He was chasing me, picked me up and landed me on the table. It let out a big crack and it tilted back. Ben actually picked me up to keep me from going down with it."

I see my Mom give him a little hand signal. She is telling him to let it go. I take the opportunity to move on. "This guy outside of town makes it all by hand. Karen saw the chairs and I thought Mom & Mrs B would like sitting and looking out over the lake while you are fishing."

I wave my hands like a game show girl. "All this was just a little more than half the commission from this cabin alone. It felt right to give back some of the money, if you will."

My Mom sneaks up on me and hugs me. "You are such a good boy." She looks at Karen. "You are both good kids. I guess us Moms & Dads did something right."

Dad looks at me. "Yeah, and the good boy can bring in our luggage while us Moms & Dads go look at the boat." He takes my Mom's hand and they walk down to the boat with Mr & Mrs B right behind them.

I unload most of the luggage. Karen gets the smaller bags. We are walking back outside. The parents are all walking back up and start laughing when they see us. "Ezzie what are they laughing about?"

"They are sure you lied about how the table broke, and are wondering if they should test out the new table." Ezzie tells me.

"Oh god Ezzie. I really didn't want that image in my head."

"You need to make up your mind. You ask me something, and then say you don't want to know." Ezzie says.

I laugh in my head. "Thank You, Ezzie."

They get closer to us, and my Dad has a bit of an evil smile on his face. I don't like it. "Ben, you know how they say no good deed goes unpunished?"

Oh no. "Yes Dad."

"Well since you were kind enough to buy them. You should be kind enough to paint them. You can't leave bare wood outside."

"Oh come on Dad." I groan.

"Ezzie, is he serious, or is he messing with me." I ask.

"He is serious. He thinks it's funny you are in college, and he can still find a way to punish you for lying." Ezzie says.

"Come on, nothing. You give a gift, you have to do it right. You have four days, I bet 2 chairs a day, and the table on another. You could always just do it at once, but then your Mom would have nowhere to sit with Mrs B as they look out on the lake." Dad says.

Mom giggles. "And maybe to show him how much you two appreciate the gift of the boat, you two will do the table."

Mrs. B speaks up, "Great idea. Let us think what color would look best, and you kids can run into town to get the supplies." The Moms lock arms and walk into the house together.

"Ezzie, what the hell just happened?"

"Your Moms told your Dad and Mr B to drop the picnic table. Your Mom knows your Dad is making you do this since he knows you lied to them. She volunteered the Dad's to do the table because they didn't do what she asked them to do. Now both your Dad and Mr B, think they will spank the Moms tonight for playing dirty." Ezzie says.

"Oh my god, again TMI, but I have to ask. Do the Moms like being spanked?"

"Not too hard, or all the time, but yes they like it." Says Ezzie

Karen has a smirk on her face. She knows the Dads just got one upped by our Mom's."

Mr B glares at her. "Not one word, unless you want to paint some chairs?"

She giggles. Kisses me on the cheek. "Have fun painting." She beats a hasty retreat into the house.

The Dad's look at each other and shake their heads. Mr B hooks his thumb "I'll put the fishing gear in the boat. You grab some beer."

"Deal." Says my Dad as he walks in the house. A few minutes later he comes out yelling over his shoulder. "We will be back in a few hours."

A moment later Mom comes out of the house in her bathing suit. With a little laughter in her voice. "Oh are you going to go sulk on the pond."

"It's a lake. I love you." He says without ever turning back.

"I Love You too, you big baby." She says with a smile.

He just waves as he steps onto the dock. The Dads light up cigars and salute the Moms before they pull out.

Mrs B comes out of the house with Karen in tow. "Men. Can't live with them, can't live without them."

"Mom!" Says Karen.

"What?" Says Mrs B. "You don't want to think about your parents having sex?"

"MOM!" Yells Karen

I look at our Moms. They are in Mom style one piece suits. They show some cleavage but not a lot. They don't go high up on the hips, or low in the back, but they both fill them out well both front and back. I am remembering fucking both of them doggie style. God that was fun.

They both go walking by me and Karen stares at me with a smirk. "You perv."

"What?" I smile. "You aren't thinking about my Mom between your legs."

"Stop." She hushes me and slaps my arm as she walks by me. I watch the three of them go and sit in the new chairs.

I sit on the deck and just think. "Ezzie, let's make sure all the guys have fun tonight. Let's get the ladies all worked up. Lets have Karen imagine my Mom between her legs, but instead of me fucking her Mom as she watches have her take it a step further so our Moms swap places. Her Mom eats her out while my Mom blows me."

"Done." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie I want the Moms to remember the last time they had lesbian sex. I want them to remember making each other cum."

Ezzie cuts me off. "That wasn't the last time Mrs B was with a woman."

"What? Who? When?" I ask surprised.

"Mr and Mrs B swapped with Auntie Anna and Uncle Tim last weekend." She says.

"No shit. Mr B has sex with his sister?" I ask.

"Since he was in college, yes." Says Ezzie.

"Holy crap! Does Mr B want to have sex with Karen?"

"Ben he is too far away now I can't sense him."

"No problem Ezzie. Wow. Do my parents know about Auntie Anna?"

"Oh yes. Last New Years Eve Party they all played together. Your Mom thought it was a lot of fun."

"Wow. I need to think this through. Ezzie for now I want the Moms to imagine going into the livingroom and having sex with each other on the couch." I say.

This puts a whole new spin on things. Is it possible I make this all work with just a nudge or two? Would Karen really have sex with her parents or mine?"

Ezzie starts to answer but I cut her off. "Don't tell me Ezzie. I think I want to see what will happen naturally, or maybe with just a tiny push. I have all weekend after all."

I sit there thinking of the possibilities. About 20 minutes later Karen comes walking up, a little miffed. "Come on We need to go to town."

"We do? Why?" I ask.

"Because you boys have painting to do and no paint, and your Mom doesn't trust you to get the right color so I have to go with you." She complains.

Something feels wrong here. My Mom would trust me to do that. "Ezzie, why is Mom sending Karen with me?"

"She wants Karen to go with you so your Mom and Mrs B can have sex." Says Ezzie.

I smile. There is the nudge. "Would you smile if I promised to stop for an ice cream?" I ask Karen.

She smiles and giggles. "You think you can bribe me with an ice cream?"

"Umm...Yes?" I say.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Lets go."

I turn for the house. "Let me get my keys. I will meet you at the car."

"Hey Mom." I yell. "Just the paint stuff? You know it's like an hour round trip?"

"Yes honey that's it. Have fun." Mom says.

"Ezzie what is Mom thinking?"

"As soon as she is sure you and Karen are gone they are heading inside to have sex." Says Ezzie.

I walk in the house smiling. Let's see what happens. I pick up my keys, and leave my wallet on the opposite counter.

I get in the car and pull Karen to me and kiss her. She is surprised at first, but then relaxes me and kisses me back. We break the kiss and she smiles at me. "What's gotten into you?"

"Maybe I want to get into you." I say.

"Mmmhhhhmmm." Is her only answer.

"What?"

"Into me huh? You sure maybe some other, ah woman isn't floating around in your head?" She asks with a smile.

ao1701e
ao1701e
962 Followers