A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looks at Candy. "Yes, I think both of us would like that."

Candy takes Karen's hand and I take Karen's as she leads us off to a private room. We walk past a large bouncer into a little bit of a cheesy room. She pulls a large heavy curtain closed and motions us to sit. "One firm rule. No touching any covered body part, are we clear?"

Karen and I nod our heads. She starts by removing her robe, leaving her in a half shirt that is little bigger than a sports bra, and her boy shorts. She sways to the music, and moves from sitting backwards on my leg and then Karen's, rubbing herself against our legs. With her back turned to us she pulls her top off, and wiggles her ass.

"Ezzie, has Candy ever had sex with a girl?"

"No Ben."

"Please have her want nothing more than to have Karen suck on her nipples."

"Done."

Candy turns and straddles Karen's thigh. She puts her hand on the back of Karen's head and pulls her to her chest. "They aren't covered." Candy says.

Karen looks at me and I just smile, and watch as Candy slowly pulls Karen's mouth to her nipple. Candy sighs and holds Karen to her. I can see Karen sucking, and licking Candy's nipple. Candy pushes Karen's head to her other nipple as she turns her body. Candy has very dark, thick nipples. I bet they are a lot of fun to play with. She is definitely enjoying what Karen is doing. Not only does her face show it, but she is softly moaning, and running her fingers through Karen's hair as she sucks on her nipples. After a moment I reach out and pull on the knot behind Karen's neck. The straps just fall off Karen's chest.

Candy looks down at Karen's bare shoulders and the top of her bare boobs. She then looks at me. "They aren't covered." I say.

Candy pulls back a tad and reaches down and plays with Karen's nipples. They both sigh as Candy gets up and continues to sway. Karen cuddles up next to me. "You are too covered." She says.

Candy gets a little serious. "He has to stay covered. If he isn't and we are caught you will get kicked out, and I could get fired."

She drops her boy shorts and does a leg lift exposing her wet pussy. She turns and bends over spreading her ass cheeks for us. Candy is almost the opposite of Karen. She has normal nipples if you will, but real puffy pussy lips. Compared to Karen's puffy nipples and normal lips. I look at Karen and whisper. "It's not covered."

Karen smiles and reaches out and runs her fingers between Candy's wet puffy pussy lips. Candy just moans.

"Ezzie, does Candy want Karen to finger her?"

"She is torn, Ben. She has never let a customer touch her like this. She has never been with a woman, but it feels so nice." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie, have Candy pull away. She desperately wants to but is afraid of getting caught. Have her apologize to Karen, and agree to come home with us if asked."

"Done."

Candy pulls herself forward out of reach. "Karen I want to, but I can't. I could get fired." She sighs.

I lean down to Karen's ear. "We could go to a hotel." Karen is wide eyed, staring at me. "Ezzie, what is Karen thinking?"

"She is extremely worked up, but is nervous about asking a total stranger, a stripper back to your room to have sex. What if she has an STD?" Says Ezzie.

Candy is swaying to the music just looking at us. "Ezzie, can you have Candy answer us honestly please."

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Karen, you know I can read people. Mr Reynolds, your Dad's suppliers. Do you trust me?" I ask.

She squeezes my hand. "Always."

I turn to Candy. "Candy, come straddle Karen's thigh and talk to us."

Candy humps herself against Karen's leg as she sits. She rolls her hips to the music. "Candy, could you please tell us your real name?"

"Katherine Marie Snow. My friends call me Kat." She says softly.

"Kat, have you ever done more than dance for a customer before?"

"No, never." Kat says as she continues to rub against Karen's leg.

"Kat, have you ever been with a woman or had a threesome?"

"I have never done either."

"Have you ever thought about being with a woman?" I ask.

"Once or twice." She says with a smile.

"Are you thinking about it now?"

"Oh yes." Says Kat smiling at Karen.

"Why now Kat? Why us?" I ask.

Kat puts her hands on Karen's cheeks. "You are beautiful." And she gives her a long soft kiss. It is the sexiest kiss I have ever seen that didn't include tongue. Kat breaks the kiss and looks at me. "You are a cutie too."

The bouncer ruins it by saying loudly. "Candy you are on stage B in one song."

She hops up and puts her robe on. "I have to go. This is my last stage dance. Then I am off for the night. Please stay and watch. You will see what I like."

I look at Karen. Her eyes are on fire. I look down at the leg that Kat was humping and there is a slick spot, not just wet. I reach down and run my index finger through it all. Karen is staring down at her leg just watching me. I lift my finger to her lips. She doesn't hesitate licking my finger clean.

She smiles and takes my hand out of her mouth, and puts it back on her leg. She holds my finger while she rubs it around the wetness. She then lifts my finger to her nipple, and rubs my finger around her nipple. I am watching Karen rub her nipple so closely, I don't notice her other hand.

She takes her other hand and puts it behind my head and in my hair. She guides my head down until I take her nipple in my mouth and suck Kat's juices off it. I pull my head back. "You either need to pull your dress back up, or I am going to flip you around and fuck you until you scream."

Karen smiles at me. "No, no, no, remember you have to stay covered or we get kicked out." She says as she pulls her dress up, and re-ties the knot. "Plus we have to get to stage B." We walk out and the bouncer is just looking forward. Karen walks up right in front of him, and looks up at him. "Stage B, so we can watch Candy?"

This man is very big. Like football linebacker big. He looks down at Karen, and just points to a stage.

We walk over and this stage is off in a dark corner. As we get closer I start to notice this is a kinky stage. There is a big X frame with cuffs hanging from it, a few paddles and what I have recently found out are called floggers.

A tall black haired girl comes out in a Dominatrix outfit. Its a solid thin vinyl body suit. It's so thin her hard nipples are clearly visible. She starts walking around the stage, and puts her foot up on a stool on stage.The outline of her pussy is plain to see under the thin vinyl. Her heels clicking as she walks around the stage. Her boobs almost unmoving under the tight vinyl bodysuit that shows zero cleavage. It goes straight up to her neck, and her ass cheeks are begging to burst out of the bottom of the suit. She is carrying a small riding crop in her hand, as she walks she is slapping her other hand.

"I am Madam Mary. You worms may call me Mistress or Madam. In a few minutes I am going to bring my pet Candy out. She was a bad girl earlier." She stops in front of us, and crouches down with her legs spread in front of us. "It seems she was late getting ready for this set because she gave a certain someone." Mistress reaches out with the crop and puts it under Karen's chin. "Too long of a private dance in the Champagne Room." She moves the crop to my chin. "I wonder who that could be? She tried to explain it was for a couple, that kept her too long ahhh Talking."

Mistress takes her crop and taps the stage. "I don't see another couple in the club so you two must be the reason my Pet was late."

Karen looks up at her and starts to apologize. Mistress grabs her head and tilts it down to the stage. "I Didn't Say You Could Speak! You will not speak or make eye contact with your Mistress without permission."

She gets up and starts to walk away. "Ezzie, is Karen alright?" I ask Ezzie.

"She is Very Excited right now Ben." Says Ezzie.

I laugh in my head, as I look at Karen looking down at the stage. I hear Mistress's heels clicking as she walks the stage. "Oh look who decided to join us on stage. You are late Pet." Says Mistress.

I hear Candy's voice. "I am sorry Madam."

"Oh you will be. Is that the couple you were dancing for?"

"Yes Madam." Says Candy

"I was going to have some fun playing with you tonight my Pet, but now I have to punish you. I am unsure if I should use my crop or the candle on you?"

Mistress starts asking everyone at the stage. "Candle or Crop?" As she gets to us she starts to walk past.

Karen blurts out. "Madam, it's my fault. Please punish me."

"What the Fuck? Ezzie?"

"Karen is sure this is just an act, but she is extremely excited at the thought of being punished on stage While you watch."

"No Shit. This is getting interesting."

I don't notice Mistress come up behind me, and I see Karen's head jerk up and she gasps out. I hear Mistress's angry voice. "Did I give you permission to speak, you Slut Worm?"

"No Madam..."

"Stop talking Slut Worm." Mistress says and then slaps the crop across Karen's cheek hard enough to make a decent slap sound. Karen gasps, and Mistress goes back to addressing the crowd. "I will let the people decide. Should I punish my Pet or the Slut Worm?"

Without a doubt the crowd says. "Worm."

Oh shit! "Ezzie, are you sure this is an act? Mistress isn't going to really hurt Karen right?"

"She is sure it will sting for her, but Mistress is actually looking forward to it." Says Ezzie.

"Fuck me." I sigh in my head.

Mistress is back in front of us. "Slut Worm, get up, look at the floor and walk to your right, and come up on stage if you dare."

I watch Karen move. I grab her arm quickly, "Are you sure?"

Karen smiles at me. "I am your sex slave this weekend, Master. Let me put on a show for you."

Oh fuck, my dick just twitched in my pants. I watch her go up on stage and I see Mistress tell Candy. "Bring her to the rack you should be on."

Karen is talking to Candy as she leads her to the rack. "Ezzie, what are they saying?"

Karen is asking Candy. "So you like this stuff? You said before you left. Come see what I like."

Candy answers saying. "You don't have to do this."

Karen says. "Promise me now you will come have a drink away from here, and we can seriously talk about you joining us tonight." Says Ezzie.

Mistress yells from the stage. "I told you worms No Talking."

Karen gasps as Mistress pushes her into the rack face first. She takes one wrist and attaches it. "I see I will have to teach you an additional lesson. Pet, go get my special clamps, and be quick or I will use them on you too."

I see Candy go off stage as Mistress straps down Karen's other wrist. Mistress crouches down and rubs her hands over Karen's legs. "Look at these sexy legs, spread them for your Mistress." Karen spreads her legs and Mistress Mary binds her ankles too. Mary stands back up and swats at Karen's ass with her crop. "Slut Worm, try to pull free." Karen pulls on the bonds, they jingle, but hold. I see Mistress put her hands under the back Karen's dress. "Oh good you have a thong on." She lifts up the back of Karen's dress and tucks it into the top of her thong. The crowd cheers as Karen's ass is exposed. "The best of both worlds for me. Your little Slut parts aren't exposed, and I have lots of bare ass cheek to spank."

"Ezzie, how is Karen?"

"Extremely excited, and nervous." Says Ezzie.

Serves her right. She got herself into this mess, I think as Candy comes back. She hands Mistress what look like two weighted nipple clamps. Mistress says something to Karen.

"Ezzie, what is she saying?"

"Mistress is asking for Karen's ok to pull down her dress and put on the nipple clamps. Karen said ok." Says Ezzie.

Mistress unties Karen's dress and lets the straps drop to her waist. Mistress turns back to the crowd and holds up the clamps. "These are my favorite clamps. I am going to put them on Slut Worm's nipples while I spank her. She can't keep her mouth shut so I have to teach her a lesson. After I spank her I will explain more."

Mistress turns back to Karen, and reaches around her to her boobs out of sight to the people at the stage. "Oh she has puffy nipples. These are going to feel ssoooo good for her." Mistress then laughs as Karen moans.

"Ezzie, is Karen still ok?"

"Oh yes Ben. Mistress had to tighten them on her nipples to hold the weight. Karen is enjoying it. She told Mistress it's ok. She likes it rough."

Jesus Karen. Come on. She is going to kill you. I think.

Ezzie asks. "I can stop it."

"Listen to Karen, and the Mistress, and watch out for Karen." I say.

"Always, Ben."

Mistress starts grabbing Karen's ass cheeks and shaking them. Like one big handful of each cheek. "Slut Worm, you have One Chance to get this right. How many spankings do you think you deserve?"

Karen says nothing for a moment and then says "Ten?"

Mistress laughs. "Ten it is. I would have accepted Five though. I can't wait to see my handy work when I am done. Count them out Slut Worm. If you miss one it never happened."

SLAP. Karen yelps. "One". The other cheek. SLAP. I can see Karen tense. "Two." Back to the other cheek. By the sound a little harder. "Three and then Four" on the other cheek. This continues the same through #8. Karen is now hissing with each hit. The crowd cheers with each hit. Mistress is hitting the same general area over and over.

Mistress swings again. I could swear I heard the crop zinging through the air. Karen yelps and hisses. "Nine."

"Ezzie, how is my girl?" I ask.

"It is the worst spanking she has gotten but wants to prove to you she can take it." Says Ezzie.

"Prove to me? Why?" I ask.

"One more to go Slut Worm. I have to say I think I am impressed." SMACK! Karen hisses but doesn't count. She stays silent. "Oh Little Slut Worm, you want to test me?" SMACK! That one was definitely hard. Karen hisses again, but doesn't count. "Last chance Slut Worm. After this I get the paddle."

"Ok Enough, Ezzie. Make Karen cry uncle." I say. Ezzie doesn't bother to respond.

SMACK!

Karen cries out. "TEN. TEN."

Mistress moves to a shelf behind the rack and puts lotion on her hands and rubs Karen's abused cheeks. "I am impressed Slut Worm. You take more than my Pet does, but you have one last punishment coming. My favorite nipple clamps."

Mistress turns to the crowd, leaving Karen fidgeting still strapped to the X. I am sure her ass stings.

"Ezzie, how is Karen?"

"It hurt more than she thought but she wanted to prove to you she can take it. She feels you treat her like she will break when you get rough. She feels like you still hold back." Says Ezzie.

I am impressed, amazed and in love even more with Karen. Mistress holds up a small remote. "Who wants to shock the Slut Worm's nipples?"

Hands start flying up in the air. You hear nothing but a chorus of me, me, me.

Mistress walks out to the stage. "Start tipping boys. Best tip wins the privilege of shocking my Slut Worms nipples." Tips start landing on stage.

"Pet, go collect the tips, and tell me who wins." Mistress says as she strolls along the stage.

As Candy walks by I snap my fingers and hold up a $100 dollar bill. A moment later Candy announces. "This man won Madam." I see the bouncer move off the stage, and stand behind me.

Mistress walks over to me. "Worm, you want to shock my Slut Worm?"

"No, I want to shock my Slave that I have allowed you to play with, and watch her face as I do it. She stares at me. "This could be fun to watch." She looks at the bouncer. "Let him up."

I get up on stage and she hands me the remote. "You will push the button Once. Try to do it a second time and Charlie behind you will press your button. Are we clear?"

I return her stare. "Ezzie make Mary feel submissive to me."

"Done."

"Mary, you have played with my slave long enough. She is Mine." I say. Mary bows and lets me move beside Karen.

"Hi Master." She says softly.

I smile at her. "Slave, this is enough. I am Amazed and Proud of you, although it was a little stupid on your part to stop counting. I can see it in your face. You have had enough. When I hold up my hand with the remote, I want you to scream like I shocked you." I say.

"No sir. I am sorry I will not. I want you to shock me. I want to show you..... AAAAHHHHHH Fuuccckkk!"

The crowd roars their approval. I wasn't fighting with her on stage. I zapped her. "Ezzie?"

"She is ok Ben. It surprised her and stung, but she is ok. She is thinking it wasn't so bad." Says Ezzie.

Mistress comes back and takes off the clamps. Karen moans as they come off. I see her moving her body. I am guessing her nipples sting with the clamps off. I reach up and release her wrists, and Mistress crouches down to release her ankles. I then pull her dress up. I hold the strings behind her neck in my hand as I put my arm around her, and hug her to me. Mistress looks at the two of us. "Follow me."

We are off stage where the strippers get ready. Karen has moved a hand up to hold the dress up on her chest. Mistress takes a bottle of lotion off a shelf. "This will sooth her nipples, and bum. I look Karen in the eyes for a moment. I can see it in her eyes. She did this for me. She wanted to show me she can take it. She wants this from me.

"Ezzie, is this what she has meant all along when she has asked me to Take Her.?" I ask.

"To be honest Ben it is something that has grown in her. From you Taking her the first time. The women getting spanked over the Labor Day weekend, and now tonight. When she gets this urge it makes her happy when you do." Ezzie tells me.

Wow. I turn to Karen, no correction. I turn to my Slave. "Slave, drop your dress."

Her eyes sparkle. She doesn't hesitate she drops her dress. I drizzle some lotion on her boobs. She reaches up and rubs it in. She sighs a bit as she does. It is soothing her a little.

As if on cue Candy walks off stage and joins us. Let's play this up. "Candy, kneel behind my Slave now." I tell her with a little authority.

I can see Candy's trepidation as she kneels down behind Karen. I squirt some lotion on Karen's red ass. "Gently rub it in."

I turn and see Mistress Mary watching.

"Ezzie, make Mary obey me and imagine me spanking and shocking her on stage over and over again. Through her tears and screams I keep going. Then have her dream about it all night."

"Done, Ben. She won't get much sleep tonight."

"Your performance is done Mary, you may leave now." I tell her.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." Mary says as she turns and walks away.

"Candy, we were thinking about asking you back to a hotel with us tonight." I can see her eyes light up. "But then you cost my Slave a rather good spanking."

Candy's eyes and head tilt down a little. "Master, I am so sorry. I wasn't expecting her to volunteer to take my place. I wanted you two to watch me. I have Never thought of doing Anything outside of here with a customer, until tonight with the two of you. All I have been thinking about tonight is having sex with the two of you. I have never had sex with a woman before, but I so want to with you Mistress Karen. I can't help it. These thoughts are making me so horny."

I use her real name intentionally. "Kat, Karen is not Mistress. She is my Slave. When we are alone I am Master, Karen is Slave and you are at the bottom as Slut. Are you both clear on that?"

I get a chorus of. "Yes Master."

"Slave, do your nipples and ass feel better?" I ask.

"Yes Master. Thank you for asking."

"Slut, stand up and tie Slave's dress."

Kat stands and pulls up Karen's dress and ties the knot. She then fluffs Karen's hair around the straps.

"Slut, how much time do you need to get dressed in something sexy that is appropriate for a bar?" I ask.

She answers with downcast eyes. "Ten minutes."

"You will be in Jimmy's Bar, and seated at our table in 25 minutes, or Slave will be punished for your tardiness Again."