A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 09

Story Info
Ben & Karen try a little BDSM at school.
26.9k words
4.8
26.4k
26

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

This chapter is a little bit of a BDSM slant with Dom/Sub and spanking. Nothing brutal or extreme, just Ben & Karen experimenting if you will. I want to thank everyone for the kind words with this story. I truly appreciate it, I hope you keep them coming.

PS. This one goes a tad long.

Saying goodbye to Karen was the worst. She cried, that made me want to cry, but I didn't. I didn't want her to see me so upset too. We vowed at least once a month one of us would drive to the other for a weekend.

As I am driving away I know that it will always be me going to her. All my classes are easy this semester, and if I do miss anything Ezzie can always help me smooth it over. I can easily blow off a Friday or come home late Monday.

I am up at school only two weeks and I am bummed. I am missing Karen, and horny as all hell. We talk all the time, and have done FaceTime sex calls. It's just not the same.

I am in a big house with four other guys and they have a party going on. The music is loud, and everyone is drinking. I have a few, but all the guys are breaking off with girls and my girl is 3 hours away. I just get up and go to my room, about 15 minutes later Karen FaceTimes me. She can see I am down.

She can hear the music, and asks why I am in my room. I tell her. "All my roommates have girls and they are all in the living room probably getting blowjobs by now."

She laughs. "No way."

Now I have to be right. I am just in a shitty mood. "Oh yeah. Wanna bet?" I ask.

She smiles. "What's the bet?"

"Loser comes to the winner after Friday's classes for a long No Saying No Weekend. Loser can't leave until Monday morning." I say.

"That's a big bet." Karen says.

"I am missing you, horny and bummed. I just had three different things to do to you when I win, run through my head." I say.

She laughs. "When you win?"

"Hey Ezzie, please have every girl downstairs want nothing more than to go topless and blow her guy until he cums in her mouth." I think in my head.

Karen stares at me for a moment. "I don't believe you. I think you are pouting because you are horny."

"They are all removing their tops now." Ezzie says.

I cut her off. "Hey don't forget you have Beth to cuddle up to when you need to. I have nothing but my hand and FaceTime with you."

Her face softens a little. "I know Ben. I am sorry, but I still don't believe everyone is having sex. You are on, with one condition."

"And that is?" I ask.

"The loser is the winner of a No Saying No Weekend next time." She says smiling.

I don't even blink. "Done." I say.

"Ok." She says. "Walk me downstairs let's see."

I walk downstairs and into the living room. I turn the corner with Karen getting a good look of four half naked women blowing my four roommates. I turn the phone to me and Karen has a bit of a shocked look. The music is too loud to talk on the phone. I walk up and get her a good close up of each woman sucking on each dick. Two of them look up, and when they see the camera on them they wave Hi.

I walk back out to the stairs and I can hear Karen. "Holy shit. I really didn't think all four would be going at it. I figured one maybe two." She says as I walk upstairs. I get back to my room and flop on my bed. "Ben, I know this is hard on you." She starts.

"You know last year I went all year with nothing but a drunken blowjob at a party." I say.

"BENJAMIN!" Karen says in shock.

"What it was literally almost a year ago, and it was nowhere near as nice as yours. We were both drunk and horny." I say.

"Just a blowjob? Not more?" She asks.

"She pulled me into a bedroom and had just finished me off. I was hoping for more when two friends of hers opened the door and started razzing her about not taking me to her own room. She got up and basically ran out. I zipped up and left as the two girls just glared at me." I say.

Karen is laughing. "Oh poor Little Ben."

"HEY!" I say. Now she is just laughing harder.

We stop laughing and I just look at her face on the screen. "It was easier last year I guess because I didn't have you. I wasn't missing you....you know like this." I say.

I see her fingers reach for the screen. "Oh Ben, I am sorry. I miss you terribly too, but you are right. I have Beth to hold when I am down." She smiles. "So I guess I am coming to you Friday to be your sex slave." Karen says.

"Oh to be my slave. Hhmmm. I think I could work with that." I smile as a few different thoughts run through my mind.

"Oh Jesus." Karen laughs. "I don't think I like the look on your face."

"One of the guys showed me a bondage video. I think you would really like it." I say.

"Oh my god Ben, seriously? Don't you already like tying me up?" She asks.

"That's just 100 level course stuff. The advanced courses look like fun." I say with a smile. "Of course I would need to buy a few things, and there isn't time for Friday."

"See, that's not fair to me." She says.

"How so?" I ask.

"I worked this summer to have pocket money and help pay for school. Any big purchases go on a credit card my Dad sees. I don't want him asking me what I bought at sexshop.com." She says.

"Wow, Karen I am sorry. I never thought of that." I pick up my iPad and send her $1000. I barely have put it down and I hear it ding on her side.

"BENJAMIN!" She yells at me.

"What?" I say.

"You can't give me $1000!"

"Yes I can. In fact I just did."

"Ben...". She starts to say.

"STOP! You know I am getting you a ring. I am taking care of my girlfriend, fiancé or whichever label you want to use. I would hope you don't blow it, but use it whenever and for whatever you need." I say.

"I Love You." She says.

Shortly after that. We blow each other a kiss, and hang up.

Two days later Karen arrives and is knocking on the door. I open the door and pull her inside with a Yelp. I slam the door closed, hold her to the wall and kiss her hard. She just moans in the kiss. I slide my hand up under her shirt and push her bra up. I start pinching and twisting her nipples.

She moans as I nuzzle her neck. "Ben, let's go to your room."

"I am not waiting another second." I say as I push my hand into her shorts. She isn't wet, but isn't dry. I just rub her clit.

"Please Ben. Your roommates." She moans.

"They aren't here, and even if they were, You Can't Say No!" I say as I slip a finger in her pussy. "If I want to parade you around this house naked, you would have to do it."

"Oh Ben!" She gasps.

"You said it Karen. You will be my Sex Slave for the weekend. Say it again." I say as I pull her over to the couch and bend her over the back of it. I pull her shorts down and then mine. I rub my dick along her pussy. "Say it." I say more firmly.

"I am your Sex Slave for the weeeee...." She stutters as I push into her. "...weekend."

I just stand behind her fucking her. This is a fucking. I am extremely horny. I have missed her. I am giving her a nice firm fucking. Her body is flopped over the couch. She has pulled a pillow under her head. She is constantly moaning.

She wiggles her hips back. "Oh right there. Please Ben, I am so close."

I slobber spit on my thumb and slowly push it into her ass. She just groans and a moment later gasps out. "Oh Fuck!" Her body, pussy and ass all clench up, and a few seconds later relaxes and flops onto the couch. I am close but still fucking her.

I am there. I pull her off the back of the couch and push her onto her ass on the floor against the couch. She knows what's coming. She opens her mouth and tilts her head back. I barely make it into her mouth and I start cumming. Karen just makes satisfied moaning sounds as I cum. She never takes her mouth off me. She swallows my cum and then starts sucking and licking me clean. She pulls her mouth off me with a pop.

I am regaining my composure as I lean on the couch with both arms. I look between them and Karen is smiling up at me. "Hi." She says.

I smile. "Hi. Welcome to my humble abode."

She runs her fingers along my balls and smiles at me. "You shaved."

"I did. Just for you." She leans forward and sucks one of my balls into her mouth. "Oh fuck." I moan. She gives my ball a quick suck and lick, and pulls back letting my ball pop out of her mouth.

"We are definitely doing more of that." She says with a smile as she reaches a hand up to me. I step back and help her up.

She bends down and pulls up her shorts after brushing off her bum. She sees me watching her. "Your floor is dirty." She giggles.

I pull up my shorts, and open the door to get her bag out of the car. I come back and she is standing just beyond the door. Her feet and hands together, her head down. "What can I do for you Master?"

I can hear the smile in her voice. I drop her bags and with just a finger I tilt her chin up, and passionately kiss her. She sighs as I kiss her. I break the kiss and pull back from her, with a big smile. "For now, I want my loving fiancé to hug me. When I need my slave, she will know it."

She giggles and wraps her arms around my chest and buries her head against me. I just stand there holding her. I finally reach down and pat her bum. She steps back from the hug, and looks around.

"Ugh this is definitely a house a bunch of guys live in." I laugh and point to the stairs. We head upstairs and she looks around my room. "You are Never in charge of decorating." She laughs. She looks at the twin bed. "That is a problem."

I have the bed against the wall to have an open floor. "No it's not." I point to a shoebox sized box on my desk.

"An inflatable queen mattress. It will be like we are camping." She laughs.

"At least we won't fall off the bed in our sleep." I sit down on the bed and hold my arms out for her. She cuddles against me. "God I have missed you."

She laughs. "Yes, when you attacked me coming in the door I kind of got that."

Karen sits up and climbs onto my lap facing me. "Ben, all you have to do is ask, or like today pull me in the room and throw me over a couch, and I am yours."

She kisses me and then holds my head to her chest. Kissing my head, and softly rocking me. I pull back and look at her. "I think I thought of something to do tonight that I don't think you have done, and I have only done once before."

Karen looks at me. "Why do I think I should be nervous? What have I never done, that you have done once?"

"I am taking you to dinner and then a strip joint." I say.

She covers her mouth with her hand. "No?"

I smile. "Oh yes. I am going to get you a lap dance too."

She giggles.

"Then I am bring you back and fucking you until I have no more cum left to give you." I say.

She tries to give me a shy smile. "What if I have problems with an all night marathon of sex?"

I open a draw and pull out a brand new large bottle of lube and smile. She just giggles. "Yes Master."

"That's my good Slave." I pull her to me and make out with her. We sit there for a few minutes just kissing each other. Hearing a roommate in the hall kind of breaks us out of it.

Karen is laying back on the bed, and I am over her. She reaches up and runs her fingers through my hair. "So how does a girl dress for a strip joint?"

"Sexy and skimpy!" I say.

She smiles. "I have just the outfit."

"You do?" I say feigning surprise.

"I borrowed a dress from Beth. It's a surprise." Karen smiles at me.

"Ezzie, show me the dress she is thinking of please." I see an image of Karen looking at herself in a mirror on a door. She is in a blue dress with no back, a plunging neckline and it ties around the back of her neck. God she looks good. "I am sure I will like it." I say.

We go for a walk around campus. It's nothing special to see, it's just another campus. We walk back into the house and three of my roommates are in the living room playing X-Box. Joe turns and sees me with a girl. "Oh this must be Karen." He says. Matt turns and lears, and Jim makes a totally inappropriate remark. It pisses me off.

"Ezzie, make them all apologize to Karen, and treat her with nothing but respect, Forever!"

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie

They instantly apologize and behave like gentlemen to her, but I still get roommate crap. They mention the poker game they run with some guys on Saturday nights. Tomorrow it's here. Maybe I should play and bring Karen for luck. I am about to say no when Ezzie speaks up. "Gosh poker, George (the previous ring bearer) used to love to bring me to poker games. He would win every time."

"Wait a minute. You know poker?" I ask.

"Oh yes! I know all the rules, and the winning hands."

I interrupt her laughing in my head. "And you can read the other player's thoughts so I will know what hands they have, and you could even make someone fold if I wanted them to."

"Of course Ben. That is exactly how George won all the time." Says Ezzie.

I turn to Karen. "Will you sit in my lap as my good luck charm?"

She gives me a wicked smile. "You know it's my favorite place to sit."

The guys smile at her remark, but don't comment. "I am in." I say.

We go upstairs to change and head out for the night. We go to dinner, and Karen is nervous and excited about the strip club. She has an extra drink or two during dinner.

We arrive at the strip club and there are people there, but it isn't crazy busy. A sexy woman walking in dressed in a sexy dress gets a lot of attention.

We sit at a table and a waitress comes by. I order a beer and a wine. I look at Karen and she is just looking around wide eyed. "So what do you think of your first strip club?" I ask.

Karen doesn't answer for a moment. "Ezzie, is Karen ok?"

"Yes Ben, she is just a bit overwhelmed by it all. In a good way." Ezzie says.

I just squeeze Karen's hand. "Honey?"

She looks at me and smiles. "Oh wow."

"Ezzie, is there anyone she finds pretty or sexy?" I ask.

"Karen hasn't really focused on one person. I will let you know if she does." Says Ezzie.

As the drinks come over a girl in a doctor's smock comes to us. "Would you like a back rub?"

I point to Karen. "My girlfriend would. It's her first strip joint. She needs to relax." I say. Karen's eyes go wide and she stares at me.

"Oh by all means let me help you relax." Says the Doctor. She stands behind Karen and opens her smock, she has a small bra and thong on. She holds Karen's shoulders and says. "Honey, you need to relax. I won't bite..... unless I am asked to." She says with a giggle as she pulls Karen against her barely covered chest. Karen's eyes go a little wider as she realizes her head is laying against this girl's very healthy chest. It's very sexy to watch, a scantily clad girl is about to give Karen a neck and back rub. The doctor has a very pretty girl next door look with brown eyes, and black wavy hair past her shoulders. The Doctor has pulled Karen's head back against the middle of her chest. She has to be a D cup. I am imagining the Doctor pushing her tits together around Karen's head. The girl starts rubbing Karen's shoulders and the look on Karen's face is priceless. This girl is doing a good job. The Doctor doesn't ask, she just tells Karen. "This strap is in the way." And she pulls on the knot, and she reaches down and puts each strap in Karen's hand. Karen is sitting there with her eyes closed enjoying the massage holding both straps against her chest to keep the dress from dropping and exposing her boobs. The Doctor reaches her fingers down a little too far and slips her fingertips down off her shoulders, and just under the dress and back out. Karen's eyes open back up and she sighs. "I just wanted to make sure you were really enjoying my massage, Honey."

"My name is Karen, and yes I definitely am enjoying it." Says Karen.

"My name is Candy." She says as she finishes up her massage. As gently as she untied the straps, she takes them and re-ties them behind Karen's neck. She leans down into Karen's neck and she looks at me as she kisses and licks Karen's ear and neck. "I will be on the main stage in two songs. I want you both front and center." Karen just moans. Candy closes her smock and walks away.

"God, that was so nice." Karen tosses back her wine like it's grape juice. "Where is the main stage?" I finish my beer, take her by the hand and we walk over to the main stage. As we get settled the previous girl is getting off stage and they announce Candy is coming out.

She dances out, and when she sees Karen she smiles. As she dances, she loses her top, and then her shorts. She comes and stops in front of Karen. The only woman at the table. She lays flat on the stage with her head near us and bends/curves her back up and pushes up with her arms. She looks Karen in the eye. "Karen, take off my bra."

Karen stares for a moment. "It's ok Karen. I am asking you to. Take off my bra." Says Candy. Karen leans a bit forward and unclips it. The moment it's unclipped you can see Candy's tits shift, as it comes loose.

Karen stands up and reaches her arms around her to try and remove Candy's bra. Candy rolls over onto her hands and knees, and lets her bra drop to the stage. Karen is staring at Candy's D cup boobs hanging down. Each hard nipple poking out like a pencil eraser. With practiced ease Candy slips her body up and onto her feet, her knees bent, and her legs spread. Both mine and Karen's eyes look at the thin thong that barely covers her pussy. The material is so thin there is no doubt we are looking at Candy's pussy lips.

Candy takes her bra and puts it over Karen's head and ties it under her chin. Candy stays squatting in front of Karen rubbing her exposed tits, and inner thighs. "Karen, this is when people traditionally tip the dancer."

Karen smacks my arm and puts out her hand. The first bill I grab is a $20. Karen takes it from me and holds it out. Candy just smiles and holds her thong out a bit. "Put it in my thong Karen."

She dances over to other guys sitting at the stage, and I look at Karen. Candy's bra on her head, and her cheeks are a little red. "Was that fun?" I ask.

"Oh my god, it certainly was." Says Karen.

"Ezzie, was Candy just doing what a stripper does, or does she think Karen is cute?" I ask.

"She thinks both of you are cute." Says Ezzie. "But yes it is how she gets good tips."

Candy makes the rounds collecting tips, and she comes back to Karen. Candy sits on the stage with her feet on the table below and holds Karen's head between her thighs. "See anything you like?" Candy asks as she pulls her bra off Karen's head.

"I know I do." I say as Karen just looks up at Candy and smiles.

"Maybe you two would like me to do a private dance in the Champagne Room in a few minutes? Would you like that Karen? Just the three of us alone in a dimly lit room?" Candy asks.

Karen stares at Candy with a little bit of lust in her eyes. "Sounds like fun."

"Ezzie, does Candy usually play around or have sex with customers?" I ask.

"No Ben, she never has."

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Good. Let's get Candy a little worked up. Have her imagine having sex with us."

"Ben, Candy has never had a threesome."

"Have her use her imagination and think of all different ways the three of us could have sex." I tell Ezzie.

"Ok it's done, Ben."

Karen and I get up and head to a table along the wall. Just a few minutes later Candy comes walking towards us with a short silk robe on. She stops in front of Karen with her robe almost open up top showing lots of cleavage, and her legs spread. "Are you two still interested in that private Champagne Room dance?" Candy asks.

"Ezzie, does Karen want the dance?"

"She is afraid to say yes. She is afraid of what you will think." Says Ezzie.

I will think she is horny and thinks Candy is cute like I do. "Ezzie, have Karen say yes to the dance please."

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie.

Karen looks at me. I just smile. "It's all up to you."

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers