A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Kat lifts her head and looks at my watch. She groans. "I don't want to, but I have to go. I need to get home to my son." She looks at me, and then gets sad. "Oh Ben, you didn't cum. I can't leave you hanging."

Karen giggles beside us, and rubs her back. "Katherine, I promise you the minute you leave he will be trying to rectify that situation with me. You need to wash up before you get dressed." Karen pats Kat's bum, and gets off the bed. "Come on let's get you washed up." Karen puts her hand out to Kat.

Kat smiles. "Yes Ma'am." And she lets Karen help her up.

"Wait a minute, two women in the shower? Can I get washed up too?" I ask.

Karen just gives me a loving look. "Honey, I am just helping Kat wash her back. Nothing sexy. We can take a fun shower in the morning, I promise." Karen walks Kat into the bathroom, and I hear the door close. I flip back onto the pillow and next thing I know Karen is crawling into bed beside me and the room is dark.

It takes me a moment, but I realize Kat is gone. "Where is Kat?" I ask.

"She went home, about 15 minutes ago." Karen tells me.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask.

Karen giggles. "Check your phone."

What did they do? I grab my phone and there is a new group chat with me, Karen and a strange number. I open it up. There are three pictures, one of my deflated dick with Kat's laughing face, one with Karen's and then a group photo.

Karen sees my face and now she is laughing. "Come on. Really?" I grab her and pull her to me. "You know payback is a bitch." I say.

She leans down and kisses me. Karen pulls back from the kiss. "Today has been amazing, but I want you to make love to me now. I want to have slow gentle sex with you. I want to kiss you, and to feel your hands sliding up and down my body. I want you inside of me when I orgasm. I want you."

She grabs me in her hand and smiles as she feels me stiffen. "Oh you like the sound of that, don't you?"

She crawls over my legs, and grinds her pussy against me. Once she is sure I am hard and she has rubbed her juices all over me she reaches down and slides me in. We spend the next 45 minutes at least slowly bumping and grinding. Her on top, missionary, doggy whatever. It was true love making. She came multiple times, and by the time I came we were both exhausted and fell asleep.

I wake up the next morning and smile as I smell Karen's hair in my face and feel my arms wrapped around her naked body. I think about it every time I wake up with her in my arms. What an AWSOME way to start the day.

It's still early, and I don't care if she is asleep. I pull away from her and roll her on her back. I crawl to the bottom of the bed and spread her legs as I lay between them. She has just started to stir as I start going down on her. For about 30 seconds she moans and gasps as she wakes up. I think her subconscious mind has trouble reconciling dream vs reality.

"Oh Ben!" She moans as she runs her fingers through my hair. "Oh I could wake up like this everyday."

I eat her for breakfast. I make her cum once, and I go back for seconds. She makes a delicious breakfast. She starts begging me. "Please Ben. I need you inside of me. Please"

Sorry Honey, this isn't a make love kind of morning. I reach up for her nipples and really squeeze down on each one. "What did you call me Slave?"

She groans with the pinch, and the realization we are in Master/Slave mode.

"Why do I have to keep punishing you for calling someone the wrong name?"

I can hear it in her moan. She didn't want a punishment she wanted sex. "Slave I will make you an offer 10 spankings and a fuck, and if you misbehave again you could be spanked again. Or let's find out where your spanking limit is. I will spank you harder and harder until you find your limit, and then there will be no more spanking for the weekend. The weekend will only be pleasure."

"After you find my limit will have sex?" She asks.

"Slave, I will never take sex with you off the table. Hard or soft, I will always fuck you. In fact I think it's appropriate if we are to be hard on your ass, it should be a nice hard fuck too, after last nights soft loving sex." I say.

"Ezzie, what is she thinking?"

"She is nervous and excited. She knows it's going to hurt, but she is looking forward to finding her limits, and then having you take her." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie."

I notice my clothes and I see my cargo belt that is made by vets with recycled firehose and then my sneakers or more to the point my shoe laces. I get up and go for my clothes. I point to the floor. "Stand and don't move."

I see Karen get up and stand on the floor. Like last night she puts her hands behind her head, and stares at the floor. I pull out a shoelace and then my belt. I loop my belt over my neck and walk in front of Karen. I can see the worry in her eyes as she looks at the belt around my neck. "Hands." I tell her.

Karen brings her hands down and I clasp them together and loop them twice around her wrists before tying it. I take the belt off my neck, fold it in half and Snap It. It makes a loud SNAP. Her eyes go wide. "Kneel beside the bed, and lay across it with your hands stretched out in front of you." I take her chin in my hand, and hold her face looking at me. "This is all on you. I will keep hitting harder and harder until you say the safe word. We need to find out where your limits are if you think I go to easy on you."

"Yes Master." She says softly. She is nervous. I can clearly see it on her face as she turns, kneels on the floor and bends over the bed. She turns and looks at me. "I am ready Master."

I turn and start with a firm swing. Karen gasps loudly and the belt leaves a clear bright pink mark. I turn and smack the other cheek just a tick harder. She yelps, and I give her a moment and I swing a little harder again one cheek, then the other. She buries her face in the blanket and yells out. Her hips are wiggling. These have hurt her.

"Ezzie, how is my girl?" I ask.

"Ben, those last ones hurt her, but she is refusing to call out." Says Ezzie.

I decide I will give her one more on each cheek. If she doesn't call it I will. I have no wish to beat her or to leave her with welts on her ass. I actually pull the last two a little. She cries out. She is trying to hide it, but I can hear her crying into the sheets. FUCK!

I hold my Master tone, as I lay my belt across her ass. "Don't move." I grab the lotion out of the bathroom, and come back. I pull the simple knot loose on her wrists. I can see a red mark from where she was pulling on it.

I stand her up and hug her. "She cries into my chest." I just hold her until she calms down some. I nudge her towards the bed and have her lay face down. I lay beside her and start softly rubbing in the lotion. Her skin keeps sucking the lotion in, so I have to add more. You can see the different marks on her ass. I am ok with the pink, and even the light red. I feel bad about the red ones.

I lay down beside her and roll her onto her side so I can look at her. I push the hair out of her face. Her eyes are red. "Karen why didn't you say the word?"

I can see fresh tears in her eyes. "I wanted to prove to you I can take it. I feel like I let you down." She cries.

I hold her to me. "Honey, you couldn't be more wrong. I am in awe, at what you can take. But I don't want to Beat you. There is a big difference between that pleasure and pain line, and I am pretty sure I crossed it. I Never Want To Hurt You."

"I wanted to make you proud." She says sniffling.

"Honey, I have never been happier since we got together. I have always been proud of you, but that doesn't mean you have to let me beat you." I hold my hand to her cheek. "Answer me honestly, were you excited when I tied your hands?" She gives me a shy smile and nods yes. "When I made you kneel at the bed?" Another nod. "When I gave you the first spanking?" Again a smile and nod. "And now be honest. The second and third hit?"

I can see her get upset. "No." She whispers out.

"Then we found the pleasure/pain line. You didn't have to prove anything to me. I don't want you to Ever do something like that again. If anything Ever Hurts say the Word. Promise me that."

She wraps her arms around my neck. "I promise, Master." She giggles and then says. "I Love You! Benjamin."

She pulls away from the hug, and I see her smile. She climbs off the bed and resumes kneeling beside it, and bends over with her hands clasped together. "We did part one Master. Are you going to fuck me hard like you promised?" She asks as she wiggles her ass.

I get off the bed and grab a fistful of hair and pull her up. She turns and just opens her mouth sucking my mostly soft dick into her mouth. I am rock hard in record time. I push her onto the bed. Kneeling she is too low. I pick up her hips and push her up onto the bed. I pick her hips up so she is now on her knees on the bed. Much better I push right into her. None of this is loving or gentle. I am fucking her. I am also trying my best not to grip and hurt the red spots on her ass. I bend my knees and try my best to fuck up into her. This she really likes.

She is moaning and groaning, but my knees are getting sore. This is an odd angle. I pull out and flip onto the bed on my back. I hold out my arms. "Take me. Make me yours." I say with a smile.

Karen jumps on me. "Wow she likes that idea. She hops on and rides me. At first she is fucking herself up and down on me. This changes after a few minutes to her sitting all the way down on me and rolling her hips. That quickly changes to her angling her body so her clit is grinding hard against me, and she orgasms, but keeps going. Her orgasm squeezes me just right and next thing I know I am about to cum.

Karen starts egging me on. "That's it Ben, fuck me. I want your cum inside me. Do you like my little pussy fucking you? Do you hear how wet I am?"

I let out a big groan and hold her hips to me, as I stay nice and deep inside her as I cum. I look up, and Karen is smiling down on me. "God I love watching you, knowing I made you feel that good." She says as she wiggles on me.

I reach up and grab her arms and pull her down to me. We kiss passionately. I feel myself slip out of her, but we keep kissing. She pulls back. "Shower?" She asks.

I just smile. "Just a shower?" I ask.

She climbs off me, looks at my crotch and giggles. "It's about time you made a mess of yourself." I look down. When I had slipped out, she stayed in place kissing me. This allowed everything I shot into her to drip out onto me thanks to gravity.

I smile at her. "Yeah. Shower."

I check out electronically and we walk to my car. Breakfast at the hotel looked ugly so we stop. We are planning the weekend when it dawns on me. "I am playing cards tonight."

Karen giggles. "Yes you are, and I will be your personal cheerleader."

Cheerleader! My eyes light up. Karen's face drops. "Me and my big mouth." She says with a half smile.

I grab my phone, and text a classmate I helped with swimming lessons, to text his girlfriend to ask about a real cheerleaders outfit for school. A few back and forth texts and $100 later. We set up a time to meet his girlfriend at the athletic center. She is going to give Karen a brand new shirt and skirt in her size.

Karen has white sneakers. "Now you need school color socks and a thong."

"Don't I need tights or yoga shorts?" She asks being hopeful. I just give her a Big Grin. "Let me guess no bra either?"

I just keep smiling. "No Saying No!"

She narrows her eyes at me. "I am so going to make you pay for this on my weekend."

I just laugh. I hand the waitress the credit card to pay the bill. We hop in the car to go pickup the outfit, and then go shopping.

We are looking at the things for the right color and Karen sees a beautiful white silk and lace nightgown. She would look stunning in it. I reach over and grab her size. She turns to me. "Ben, no. You buy me so much lingerie."

I smile at her. "You will have plenty of time to wear it all for me after we are married."

She grabs my face in her hands and kisses me so softly. "I can't wait." She whispers as she pulls away.

The rest of the day is uneventful. We are in my room, after an early dinner getting ready for the card game. God bless my classmates girlfriend. She gave Karen the V-neck shirt. Man Karen fills it out nicely. It's nice and snug and shows off her C cups, and some very nice cleavage. The skirt is a short cheerleaders skirt. She will be flashing everyone her ass and more all night.

She sees me staring at her. She twirls. "You like?"

"I love it."

"You realize everyone is going to see a lot of me." She says.

"And I think part of you likes it. Just like when you went up on stage last night." I say.

She smiles. "That was kind of fun."

I laugh. "Yeah I thought so. Don't forget though tonight is still Master and Slave without the names."

She looks at me. "What are you planning in that head of yours?" She asks.

"Other than winning at cards, and having my own little cheerleader, waitress, lap warmer, and Slave sitting in my lap all night. Nothing. Well no wait that's a lie." I say.

"I knew you had something in that head of yours." Karen says.

I hug her to me. "First off, how is your bum?" I ask.

"I told you earlier I can feel it, but I am ok. What if someone notices it tonight." She asks.

"Make up whatever story you want. I will back you 100%." I say. We head downstairs and Karen stands out in the crowd as the only girl there, and god she looks good. Bob complains, but my roommates step in to defend her, thanks to Ezzie previously making them respect her.

The game starts and I pat my leg. Karen smiles and sits on my leg. I sit there rubbing her thigh. Buy in is $100, while chips are being passed out and cards shuffled. Ezzie and I talk. She tells me how she and the previous ring bearer worked it. She will call out all cards at first, and then advise me of anyone with a hand that can beat me.

The first few hands I try and get into sync with Ezzie. To be honest it's like having a TV announcer in my head. As I start getting comfortable, I start getting more aggressive in my betting.

After Karen gets me a fresh beer she stands behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders. Wow it feels nice. She is so good at it. The next hand is dealt, and Jim coughs. I look up and they are waiting on me to pick up my cards. I pick them up in a neat stack and hand them to Karen. "What should I do?" I ask her.

"Ezzie, what is she seeing?" I see the cards.

Karen is too fast. "You will fold and enjoy my back rub." And she tosses my cards down.

Fuck it. "You heard the lady." I say as I push in my cards and bet. I lean back and enjoy my back rub.

There is one big mouth, Bob, at the table I use Ezzie heavily on. At first I bet enough to make him back out. He is losing and his mouth gets bigger. After having Ezzie make him fold. He loses it when I flip my cards intentionally to show him he would have won. He rants and makes reference to Karen.

"The only reason you brought her is because you know we all think you are a fagot." Bob says.

"Ezzie, is that true?" I ask.

"No Ben. He is trying to make you mad." Ezzie says.

"Oh he is doing that, Ezzie." I tell her. "Maybe I am. Maybe I am not. Either way I have a lot of your chips in front of me." I say.

Karen speaks up. "Well Honey, I know you Always put a smile on my face." She looks right at Bob. "Is it cool if I liked having sex with another girl?"

"Fuck yeah." He says.

"But it's not ok for two guys? You stupid narrow minded prick." She says.

I pat her thigh, and kiss her cheek. "He isn't worth it Honey." She turns and gives me a soul sucking kiss. She breaks the kiss and Bob is just staring. "Thank you Honey." I say.

The dealer just starts dealing a new hand. I decide I want to wipe Bob out. Next hand I have crap. Jim has a decent hand, that is better than Bob's hand, but he has no confidence. He has been losing a lot, and is going to fold. I have Ezzie have him stay in, and bet big.

Bob is Sure he is bluffing Thanks to Ezzie and he raises and loses BIG. Jim is thrilled he won.

Next hand it's me and Bob again. He is sure he has the winning hand with a high straight, but I lucked out and got a flush.

He raises me. "Go ahead fagot, call me." Bob says.

I have had enough. I look at his pot and raise him to make it all in. "Ezzie, please have him call my raise."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

He pushes in his chips, and then screams "Fuck You Fagot!" After I flip my cards, he jumps up from the table. I jump up pushing Karen behind me. He just stares at me.

My roommates stand up. "Enough guys. Bob, back up. If she gets hurt you will have a problem with all of us." Says Jim.

Bob storms off. I have had enough. "Ezzie, can you make Bob imagine sucking a guys dick, and getting fucked up the ass?"

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Can you make those images and thoughts get stronger every day, until he actually has sex with a guy?"

I ask.

"Yes Ben." Says Ezzie.

Fuck him. "Do it Ezzie."

"Done."

Karen is patting my arm. "Easy Ben. I am ok. Easy."

I didn't mean to, but I was holding Karen tight behind me when Bob started to flip out. I ease up and look at her. "Sorry, Honey."

Karen kisses my cheek. "I love you."

We try to resume the game, but the mood was killed by Bob being an ass. We count the chips. I have a little over. $200. I basically have all Bob's chips. I'll take it.

The guys decide they should call their girls over and turn the night into a party. An hour later there are two joints being passed around and I am sitting there with Karen in my lap. I am letting my hands just roam over her body. I am thinking she deserves a reward for being such a good girl tonight.

I start talking softly to her. "You know 'the bag' is upstairs on my closet floor." She just looks at me like a deer in the headlights. She knows something is coming. "I want you to go upstairs, put on the new lingerie and nothing else, turn on the remote and put it in your pretty little pussy. Then come back down to me." She looks at me. This is a new step for us. I raise my voice to a regular level. "Slave are you questioning me?"

She is quick to answer. "No Master."

I pat her thigh. "Good girl." I pat her thigh. "Go." She climbs off my lap and walks upstairs. I look up and everyone is looking at me. "What?"

Jim's girlfriend Diane speaks up. "Slave? Master?"

I decide to keep it simple. "She lost a bet and agreed to be my Slave for the weekend. The only rule is No Saying No. She can not refuse me."

Matt's girlfriend Trisha asks. "Just slave? No refusing you?"

I just smile. "Would you feel better if I clarify it for you Trisha? I know what you are hinting at. Yes she agreed to be my sex slave, and she has been a very good girl so I just promised her a reward. She is upstairs getting it...and here she comes."

Everyone looks at the stairs. Karen is coming down the stairs in the white lingerie I bought her. The silk top is hanging by two spaghetti straps, and is perfectly snug across her chest. From under her boobs to her waist is a sheer lace, around her hips is again the silk. It it just a few inches below her crotch. I swear my heart stops when I see her in something like this. I hope I never tire of looking at her.

She realizes all eyes in the room are on her, and she blushes and smiles. God I just want to bend her over the couch and fuck her, but I know she likes this too. She got so excited at the club last night.

I sit up and have her stand in front of me. I look up at her, and I flick my finger along the hem of the dress. "Slave, is this the Only clothing you have on?"

I see her blush a little as I call her out in front of people. "Yes Master."