A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master. I will not disappoint you or Slave. May I go and get ready?"

"Go." I say.

"Ezzie, do they have any toys here?"

I see an image of Candy digging through a good sized box of toys getting the nipple clamps from earlier. I see a double ended dildo. Perfect! "Ezzie, have Kat bring the double ended dildo with her please."

"Of course, Ben."

I bend down and kiss Karen as I hold her against the wall. I break the kiss. "Ezzie, I want Karen to be 100% honest with me right now. I don't want her to say what she thinks I want. I want to know what she wants."

"Yes, Ben."

"Karen, do you want to be submissive to me tonight?" I ask.

She blushes a little, and nods her head. "Karen, I want you to say it. Do you want me to dominate you? Do you want me to be your Master? Do you want to be my submissive sex slave sometimes?"

There are dancers walking all around. I put my finger to her lips. "Hold that thought." I say as I take her to the car. As I drive away I continue talking to her. "Is this what you have meant when you have said you wanted me to take you?"

"Oh god. This is embarrassing." She says.

"Before that we got rough sometimes it turned me on, but wow when I was on my knees with my wrists and ankles strapped together, and you put the ring in my mouth. I am surprised I didn't leave a puddle on the floor. The ring was a little hard to take, but just being at your mercy turned me on big time. Since then I have been reading about it, and it excites me." Karen says with a small sigh.

"So what have you read about? No wait. What have you read about that you know you don't want to do?"

Karen just looks at me, and blushes. "I don't want to do bathroom stuff, get wrapped up in plastic wrap or to be choked. I have seen videos where the sub is crying in pain. I don't want that."

I laugh. "Wrapped in plastic wrap?"

She giggles. "It's a thing."

"So we will set some simple ground rules to start. When I am in the mood I will refer to you as Slave, when you are you will call me Master." I say.

"Sounds fair." She says with a smile.

"The safe word is always there to stop Everything for either of us."

She smiles. "Yes. Independence."

"What about other men?" I ask.

She just looks at me. "Be honest." I tell her.

"That's still confusing for me. I know what I said previously, but then I had sex with our Dads. I mean I love them, and there is that. I couldn't just do that with any man." She says.

I can see her still thinking about it. "How about for now handjobs on command, but blow jobs only to guys I know and trust on command."

"Wait so handjobs to anyone?" She says nervously.

"Yes. Maybe I will use my Slave to help close real estate deals in the future." I say with a smile.

I actually see her swallow. "Ezzie?"

"She was first imagining you telling her to give the waiter from dinner a handjob for a tip. Now she is seeing you pulling her sundress off her, putting her on her knees to give Ron, the owner of your real estate company a blow job. She is more excited than nervous." Says Ezzie.

"Well?" I ask.

She folds her hands in her lap, sits up straight and looks down at her lap. "Yes Master, I agree."

Oh shit. This could be fun. "Slave, when I ask you a direct question I expect you to look at me." I say with just a little tone.

Slave looks up at me. "Yes Master. I am sorry Master." I say nothing and she lowers her head back down.

As we drive in silence for a minute I think of something. "Slave, I don't want to draw undo attention to us in public. In public, during these times we will use our real names, but if you act up or speak out of turn you will be punished at my earliest convenience."

"Yes Master. I understand. I will do my best." Slave says looking me in the eye. I say nothing and she looks away and back down. God my mind is spinning. I can't believe she is doing this, and wants to.

We arrive at the bar 8 minutes before Kat's deadline. Six minutes later I stand up and greet her with a big, tight hug. She is in a tank top with a cutoff style sweatshirt. The sweatshirt's neckline is nicely cut so it shows off her ample chest nicely, and not short shorts, but sexy looking shorts that look great, and cover her assets completely for going out in public. As I hug her and squeeze her chest to me, and reach down and pat her ass. "In public you may call me Ben. Now go say hello to Karen and kiss her just a moment or two longer than a simple kiss hello."

Kat doesn't hesitate, she gives Karen a friendly hug, and kiss. The kiss is just long enough to anyone watching, that they have to assume it is more than a friendly kiss hello. She is sitting at the table with us, drinking a strong mixed drink special I ordered for both of them when Karen and I arrived.

"So Kat, do you have any questions for us?" I ask.

She looks a little shy. "Umm do you... do this a lot? Pick up dancers at strip clubs?"

"No, and I can prove it." Kat is to my right. I take my right hand and hold it as a closed fist out of site of Karen. "Karen, before tonight how many strip clubs have you been to."

"Zero." She says. I change my hand and hold up one finger.

"Before tonight how many times had I been to a strip club?" I ask.

"Once." Karen says.

Kat sighs. "Why tonight? Why do I keep thinking about it driving myself crazy? Why did I tell you to come watch what I like? Why did you take my punishment?"

"That last one Karen can answer. She already told me." I say. I lower my voice. "Tell Slut why you took her punishment Slave."

Karen's face changes. She almost looks excited. "Yes Master." She says softly. She turns to Kat. "We have experimented with Dom/Sub stuff. He has restrained me, spanked me a little and we have done what we call No Saying No days. I was hoping Mistress Mary would be a little tough so I could prove to Ben I can take it. I have to admit the spanking was, well it did more than just sting. I stopped counting hoping she would get rough, and he could see I could take it, but Wow. Then when he came up on stage to shock me. He told me to scream when he raised his hand because he didn't want to cause me more pain. I told him I wouldn't. He didn't bother arguing with me, he just shocked me to end it. I did feel bad about you getting punished because we kept you late, but I did it for me too."

"How about you Kat. How did you find your way into this?" I ask.

She mumbles for a bit. "Kat, look at me." I say with a little tone. Both she and Karen look at me. "Now Slut, tell us how this started for you."

Kat glances around. "Yes Master. My late husband and I."

I interrupt. "Wait a moment please. Late Husband? As in deceased? You are too young to be a widow."

"He was killed in Afghanistan almost 2 1/2 years ago." Says Kat as she wipes her eyes. "When he left I didn't know I was pregnant. He never got to see the birth of his son John Jr."

Karen has gotten up and has her arm around Kat. Just hugging her.

"You have a son? Who is watching him?" I ask.

"Another dancer is a single Mom. We alternate the nights we work, whoever has the night off watches the kids." Kat says.

"When do you have to pick him up?" I ask.

"I don't have to, we are roommates. We share a 2 bedroom. The kids in one room the Moms in another. When I finish school in December I am going to move back home. When we were stationed here I started school. After my husband's death I was a little lost, and the other base families kinda looked out for me, but now they have all moved on or been transferred. The college is real nice to the servicemen and their families so I stayed to get my bachelors degree." Kat finishes her drink. "I had to get a job with good pay and short hours. Here I am."

Karen leans over and hugs her tight. I see Kat smile and hug her back. She honestly looks like she needed the hug.

Jesus, that was heavier than I thought it would be. "So ladies, does anyone have an issue with me ordering a second round, and then booking a hotel room for the three of us tonight?

They both shake their heads. "Ladies, I want you to repeat after me. I Slave or Slut agree that I want to have a threesome tonight."

Their eyes dart around looking to see if someone can hear, and the both softly repeat it. I continue. "I further attest that upon agreeing to this threesome I am agreeing to accept that Ben is my Master." I let them repeat it. "I am nothing but a Slave or Slut. I will allow him to do with me or to me whatever he pleases. I am his Fuck Toy to play with."

They both agree and repeat the entire thing. As Kat says the final part I can see a sparkle in her eyes. The drinks arrive while I am searching nearby hotels. I find a mid to high end room, so at least we know it's clean. It's a king sized bed, it's up high so we can leave the curtains open and not have to worry about people in the parking lot peeking in.

We finish our drinks and head out. Karen asks to go with Kat to get to know her.

I tell them I have to make a stop, and I will meet them there. They look at me, but don't question me. I hop in my car and head to a 24hr pharmacy. I run in to grab some lube. Both girls are getting their asses fucked tonight.

I have checked in online, but I want to put the girls through a little exhibitionism. The two of them get out of the car at the hotel, and I tell them. "Front and center."

The two of them come and stand in front of me. I reach for the front pieces of the dress covering Karen's boobs, and I fold each side under making it about half as wide. She has side boob on display on both sides of both boobs now. I turn to Kat. "Lose the tank top before I tear it off you, Slut."

She starts removing it under her sweatshirt like women do. "Yes, Master."

Once it's off I tug the torn neck of the sweatshirt as far down as it will go. I am not happy with it. Knowing her husband died I ask. "Does this have Any Sentimental value to you?"

"No Master."

I reach for an existing tear and rip it down more. Perfect now with it tugged down so it is just covering her nipples. I put out my arm for each of them to take one and we walk in. Once inside I walk to the desk and the clerks look up. Both women behind the desk look a little horrified. I ask for directions to the elevator, and they point.

As I walk away with the girls. "Ezzie what are the clerks thinking?"

"They are thinking you are a disgusting pig, bringing two hookers to the hotel." Says Ezzi.

I laugh in my head and reach down and put my hand on each girl's ass. We turn the corner and I pat each bum. "So would you rather those two clerks think you two are hookers I am paying for the night, or that I am your Master and you are willingly going upstairs with me. That you have already agreed to let me do whatever I want to you, and to do as I command?"

"Ezzie?"

"They are both weighing the options. A hooker would be embarrassing but they don't know them and probably will never be back. Admitting you are their Master is admitting a very personal choice that they would like to keep private." Says Ezzie.

The girls look at each other, and then at me. "Hookers."

I smile. "Hookers it is, since that's what they are thinking anyway I am sure." I open the room and we all walk in and look around. I open the curtains so we can see the city in the distance. "Slave & Slut come stand beside me."

They come and stand beside me. I step back. I had read that psychologically women don't like being stripped. They would rather take off their clothes while men are the opposite. I stand behind Slut and yank her shirt off over her head. Her body jerks. I kneel down and yank her shorts down. I grab an ankle and pull her shoe and shorts off, and repeat with the other ankle. "Hands Behind your Head Slut." I say with as much tone as I can muster. Slut stands straight with her hands on her head.

I step to Slave. I push her head forward and yank the knotted straps over her head. I pull her head back up by her hair, and drop to my knees. I push the dress over her hips and miss the thong. I again grab each foot, pull off her shoes and the dress. I stand up and bark. "Hands on your Head Slave."

Slut and Slave are now standing side by side. I reach down and rip the thong off Slave. She screams in surprise, and in pain I am sure. I ripped at it hard. "Slut take her panties off her Now." Kat moves quickly, pulling them down off the one thigh that survived the ripping, pulling Karen's foot out, and standing back up with her hands on her head.

I get an idea. I shut off the lights and take all three phones and turn on the flashlight. I drop them all on the floor in front of them, lighting them up while they stand in front of the window.

I quietly sit on the bed leaving them standing there. The odds are really low that anyone would notice to even look, and if they did I don't know how much glare the lights would put on the glass, but they aren't thinking that I bet. "Ezzie, what are they thinking?"

"They are both watching the cars and people move below and are sure if they look up they will be seen. Then they are also wondering what's next." Says Ezzie.

I sit quietly for about five minutes. There is no sound in the room, except the sound of breathing. I get up with a sigh and I start pacing behind them. "Ladies, I hate to say this is last minute and I am not properly prepared, But I am not. We have no restraints or toys." I softly slap their ass cheeks as I walk back and forth. "This will have to be an all hands approach."

"Master, May I speak?" Says Kat.

"Looks like you already are Slut. Continue." I say.

"I grabbed two props before leaving work. It doesn't have to be by hand. May I show you?" Kat asks.

"No you may not. No one moves. Where are they Slut, in your bag?" I ask.

"Yes, Master."

I open her tote, and there is the double ended dildo I had Ezzie make her get, and a black leather paddle. Oh you kinky little slut. I pull out the paddle and start slapping my hand as I walk back to them. I lean against the window next to Slut and look at them. Slave's face is a little nervous. Slut knew it was there, so she isn't as surprised, more like a bit of nervous anticipation. "Why would my Slut pack a paddle? Do you want to be paddled?" I ask as she bites her lip. "Answer me Slut or Slave will not like the punishment."

"No Master please." Sluts says quickly.

I thought that might work. "Ezzie, what is Kat thinking?"

"She is remembering her husband spanking her while he took her from behind." Says Ezzie.

Slut continues. "I thought you were a little mad at me at the club because Slave took my punishment. I thought you would want to punish me for it."

"And the other item in the bag?" I ask.

"I thought maybe Slave and I could put on a show for you." Slut says.

"With a used prop from a strip club? I don't want a used anything near my Slave or Slut." I hold her chin in my hand. "No matter what name I am calling you, I will always look out for you, do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I lean over and give my Slut a passionate kiss. I break the kiss after a moment, and I see Slave with a loving smile on her face. I flip the paddle up, and slap her furthest tit and nipple. She yelps in surprise.

"Get that stupid smile off your face Slave." I say as I watch her face. That caught her off guard, and it stung I bet.

Slave returns to looking forward. "Yes Master. Sorry Master."

"But Master." Slut starts, until I turn and glare at her.

"This better be important to interrupt me again." I say.

"Yes Master, sorry. It is. The props are never really used. They are just props, it's against the law to actually use them on stage." Slut says.

"Good to know." I walk behind her and slap her ass with the paddle, and I am rewarded with a surprised gasp. "No slouching." I see them both stand straighter.

I walk to the side of Slave, and again lean against the window. I flick her hard nipple that I just spanked with the paddle. "Slave, did I just find a new place to cause you pain and pleasure?"

Slave just keeps looking ahead. "Yes Master."

I reach down and feel her pussy. It's damp. "Well you are getting excited. Let's check Slut." I walk back over and she is wet. "Slave she is hornier than you. She is nice and wet already." I say as I noisily push two fingers in and out of her. Slut's moans are borderline discomfort.

"Ezzie, when was the last time Kat has had sex?" I ask.

"The night before her husband deployed." Says Ezzie.

Oh shit that stops me for a minute. I slow down the vigorous fingering while I think. "Ezzie does she fuck herself with toys?"

"Between school, work and single Mom, she has almost zero time for it, and to be honest she has had little interest since losing her husband. You awakened the lust in her tonight, when you told me to have her imagine having a threesome." Says Ezzie.

Well shit! This is a bit of a conundrum. I don't want to hurt her, but God I want to fuck her. "Ezzie, have Kat imagine me fucking her hard from behind as I hold her face in Karen's pussy right now. Does she want it to happen?"

"Yes Ben. She knows it will probably be uncomfortable, but she wants it. She feels her body needs it." Says Ezzie.

Screw it!

I pull my fingers out of Sluts pussy and lick her juices off. "Mmmmm, a little sweet, a little tart. It's almost as good as Slave's pussy juice that you will be tasting Very Soon." I say.

She actually gets very red and blushes. "Thank you Master."

I reach out and for the first time grab Sluts nipples. They are hard and a little rubbery. They are going to be fun to chew on. Slut moans as I twist and pull. Her eyes are half closed. "Slut look at me." Her eyes pop open. "Kat, I know it's been a while for you. I am about to punish and play with you. Last chance, to call it quits, or you are mine."

She brings her hands down. She holds my face in her hands and gives me a soft kiss. She breaks the kiss, stands back up straight with her hands on her head. "Yes Master I understand, your Slut is ready."

Ok then. "Slut, get on the edge of the bed in the doggy position."

Slut turns and moves to the bed. Karen turns with her hands still on her head. She give me a loving look. "I love you Master."

I walk up to her nice and close. "Face forward Slave, or would you rather stand here all night?" I say as I slap her ass hard enough to make her gasp. She still has a smirk on her face. I grab her nipple. "Go put your sweet little pussy in front of her face, but stay out of reach until I give you the ok."

Now she is smiling. "Yes Master."

I walk over to the bed, and realize I am still dressed. "Slut would you like the privilege of taking off your Master's clothes?"

"Yes Sir, please." But she is a good girl and she doesn't move. "Then get over here Slut." I see Karen on the bed almost pouting. "Slave do you want to help?"

Karen smiles. "Yes Master." And Karen starts to move.

"Did I say you could?" Karen stops moving and slumps.

"Master, may I ask a small favor?" Slut says trying to act as humble and shy as possible as she stands in front of me.

"A favor so soon? I don't even know if you are a good Slut or not yet? How can I judge whether you deserve a favor?"

"Actually it is a favor so that I may serve you better and please you." Says Slut.

"Oh this I have to hear. Continue Slut." I say to Kat.

"May Slave please come join us so I can watch her please you orally, and know what you like done when I am granted the honor of performing oral sex on you." Says Kat

Well damn she has got me there. "Ezzie, did Kat corner me like that intentionally."

"Yes and no, Ben. She wants an excuse to have Karen near, but she also would like to know what Karen does that you like when she is using her mouth." Says Ezzie.

"When you are granted the honor? Do you think that will be sometime soon?" I ask.