A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen crawls up to me and kisses me. I can feel it in her kiss that she wants more, and suddenly I do too. I break the kiss and push Karen back, and I roll Kat over my leg and out of my way. "Slut do you want to see how I reward Slave when she has been a good girl?" I don't wait for an answer. I grab Karen, spin her around and pull her legs to me. I look down at her pussy, it's swollen, red and wet. She is so ready. I push into her rather hard. Karen moans loudly.

I start out hard. Kat has crawled along side us and is watching me pound Karen. Karen's pussy wasn't just wet. She was soaked, and she is getting wetter, I can feel it getting me wet too. I realize as I am fucking her like this, I am pushing her down the bed. There is no headboard to stop her. After I reposition for the second time I turn to Kat. "Slut get on the floor and hold Slave's shoulders. If I push her off the bed you will both be punished!"

I swear when Karen heard me say that it made her cum. I can feel her clenching me as I fuck her. It's not the big one but it's definitely an orgasm. I look down and she is gasping and panting with her eyes closed. She opens her eyes as she feels Kat's hands on her shoulders. Kat is kneeling on the floor, bent over the foot of the bed, her arms locked bracing her. Karen turns and gives Kat a smile.

Jesus, I can already feel my own orgasm creeping up on me. Feeling her orgasm clenching me started me down that road. The moment I feel it I grab Karen's legs and hold them to my chest and give her my all. Like Karen has always asked. I Take Her. I am pounding into her. I feel like I am trying to run a four minute mile. I look up and Kat is seriously bracing herself trying to keep Karen in place. Karen's whole body is jerking as I fuck her. I don't think she is capable of talking right now. She is doing nothing but grunting, groaning & gasping as I slam into her. God I love watching her tits flop around like this. I hear myself almost growl as I slam into her one last time and cum. It feels so good. I finish and fall off her onto the bed. I am panting as I lay on the bed, when I hear Kat just say. "Wow!"

I don't turn or look. "Don't stay on the floor Slut. Get between Slave's thighs and lick her clean. Be sure to make her orgasm."

"Yes Master." Says Kat.

"Ezzie, does Karen feel better now that she has gotten fucked nice and hard?"

"Oh most definitely Ben. She was hoping for a second orgasm, and was a little disappointed she didn't get there before you finished. But she is sure Kat will make her orgasm quickly. She was almost there when you stopped." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you Ezzie." I feel the bed move, but I just lay there catching my breath. I then hear Karen moaning, as I am sure Kat has started licking her. I lay there and decide before this night is out I am fucking them both in all three holes. That leaves Slut's pussy, and Slave's ass. I push myself up, and reach for the lube. I move towards Kat. "Give me your hand." Kat puts her right hand up. I drizzle lube generously all over it, I turn her hand sideways and split her four fingers two up and two down. "Slave needs her ass opened up, put two fingers in each hole and finger fuck her."

Kat just looks at me for a moment. "Do it Slut or I will spank your ass red." I say. Kat moves her hand forward and pushes her fingers into each hole. Karen groans as she does. "Good girl. Now lick her clit and finger fuck her until she cums."

I get off the bed and sit in an arm chair as I watch. I can't really see what Kat is doing, her hair is all over the place blocking my view, but I can hear the kissing and wet slurping sounds. So I just sit and watch Karen's face, once she gets used to the two fingers in her ass you can see the pleasure take over. Just based on the slurping sounds, and the look on Karen's face. I think Kat is doing a good job.

Karen's head starts rolling side to side, and she is grabbing the sheets in her fist. Oh yeah she is about to orgasm. She lifts her legs up some and they shake. "Oohh Ffuuuucckk." She moans loudly, and her legs drop back onto the bed as they twitch a little.

Kat lifts up her face from between Karen's thighs, and I see her ease her fingers out of Karen. There is no rest for these two. "Slut, go get your toy and put on the show I told you I want."

I can see Kat looking at Karen. "Ezzie, does Kat think she should give Karen a moment to rest?"

"Yes Ben. She feels Karen needs a moment to recover." Says Ezzie.

"Slut, are you thinking of questioning my order?" I ask.

"No Master. I just know Slave needs just a moment to catch her breath." Kat says.

"Ok, I want a show though, so here are your two choices. You both put on a show now, or you use both ends at once. You can decide while you are getting the toy. When you get back on the bed you need to do one of the two." I say.

"Yes Master." Kat says as she gets off the bed.

"Ezzie, what is she going to do?" I ask.

"She is going to do it solo. She is nervous since she has never had something in both spots at once. She feels she owes Karen for taking the punishment at the club." Says Ezzie.

Kat climbs on the bed so when she spreads her legs I get a good look at her ass and pussy. She folds the dildo in half and pours lube on each end. As she rubs it in I realize it's a good sized toy. This should be fun to watch.

Karen looks up and sees the toy, and then you can see light dawn on her face. She realizes what Kat is about to actually do. Gets up to her knees and says. "Kat, no I can't let you."

I hop up and give her ass a good hit. She screams and falls forward. "What did you call her?"

Karen realizes her mistake. "I am sorry Master." She says. "I called Slut by the wrong name. I am sorry."

I can hear it in her voice. That shot was a little harder than I meant. It stung. I was going to spank her more, but I have a better idea. I will let them control the punishment.

"You two need more discipline. Why is it a simple thing like a name trips you up? I will have to think about how to better punish you both in the future. For now I wanted a show & Slave you called Slut by the wrong name so there needs to be a punishment. Here are your choices, and no bickering about it. You two decide and tell me your answer. Slut you put on the solo show as you were planning, and Slave gets 10 hard spankings. Or you both put on a show with the dildo in your asses for a minimum of five minutes." I just look at them. They realize I am done and they move closer to each other to discuss it.

It takes just a moment when they look at me and Kat says. "We have chosen anal, Master."

"Be warned if either of you slip tonight, you both get spanked. I don't care who does what, you both get punished. Am I clear?" I say.

I get two. "Yes Master."

"Then get to it." I say.

They get into position so I get a good view, and move themselves together. They alternate their legs so each woman has one leg over and under the others. Kat takes it first and pushes it in her ass. I have already given her a good ass fucking. She pushes it with a small grunt. Karen shuffles in closer, and holds it to her ass. She moans a little as she pushes, but doesn't get it in. She repositions and try's again. It takes her a moment, but she pushes it in and gasps. "Oh that's big." She moans as she tries to adjust and get accustomed to it, but I don't give them the time.

"Ladies start fucking each other or I will come over there and make sure it's done nice and hard." I say. They each groan as Karen is the first to hump forward. I sit and watch as at first they are very slow and gentle as they hump each other. The groans have turned to moans, and Karen is taking a bit of the lead. She is being a little more aggressive with the fucking.

They haven't taken it deep yet. There is a good distance between them. "Ladies get those ass cheeks together and take that thing deep." They both go to push harder, and wind up ass cheek to ass cheek with one simultaneous push. They both moan.

I see Karen look up. She notices Kat is rubbing her clit. She glances at me, and I say nothing. I didn't tell them they couldn't. Karen reaches down and rubs her clit.

It has been a huge turn on watching them. They have found a good rhythm as they hump against each other. They both have their heads on the bed, a hand on their clit as they hump against each other. It's actually a very sexy thing to watch. Both women grunting and moaning as they hump against each other.

Kat is the first to orgasm. She is definitely loud when she orgasms. This time she doesn't scream as loud, but someone in the hallway would have heard her I have no doubt. I notice she locks her hand over her clit as she cums, and shivers. She instinctively rolls onto her side to relax her legs, and the toy pulls out of Karen as Kat has a tighter grip on it. This is enough. Karen lets out a sigh, and a moment later a soft. "Oh Fuck." As her fingers rub her clit and she orgasms. Kat reaches down and sighs as she pulls the toy out of her ass.

I start applauding. "Bravo. Bravo."

Karen looks over at me worried about punishment. "Master, did we make the 5 minute time?"

"Oh yes Slave, you did. You and Slut were at it for 8 minutes." I tell her.

I can see it in Karen's eyes. I didn't tell her the time was up. Well truth be told they never asked me to, and never asked me the time either.

I go to the bed, and Kat is closer. I lean down and give her a very soft passionate kiss. I crawl onto the bed and do the same with Karen. I climb up to the head of the bed, and pat each hand beside me. They take the hint and crawl up beside me. I put out arms for them to snuggle against me.

They are laying against me on each side. I have been hugging each one to me, and rubbing their backs. They are both relaxing with their heads on my chest. When I break the silence. "There is just one thing left for both of you to do." I say. I let it hang for a moment, and I feel them both tense up. "Well actually I have a problem. I am but one man with two beautiful and sexy women in my arms that I need to make love to. I guess my only solution is to lay you Kat and you Karen side by side. That way I can make love to both of you, swapping back and forth."

Karen is first to recognize what I am saying by using their names. She moves herself up and kisses me hard. Just before Karen's lips land on mine I see Kat's face light up. She scoots up and starts kissing my neck.

I nudge them back. "I have just one rule ladies." They both look down at me with a big smile. "No one is ever left out or not involved. Like the old song goes Loving, Touching, Squeezing, Each Other. Neither of you should just be laying to the side watching. Who is first?" I ask.

Karen is quick to answer. "I insist. Guests first."

"I agree." I say as I sit up. I move out of the way and watch as the ladies shuffle closer to each other. I move towards Kat, and she spreads her legs for me. I look up at Kat. "How is I haven't fucked this pretty pussy yet?"

She smiles at me. "Because I called Karen by her name and not Slave. So you fucked my ass as punishment. I will be honest though, it wasn't much of a punishment."

I smile at her as I rub my dick along her pussy lips. "Yes I did, and I came in that cute ass too, and I will remember it's not a real punishment in the future." And I push into her. Jesus she is tight. Wow!

Kat just moans and wraps her legs around me. "Slow Ben. Please. It's been so long. I want you to make love to me. Will you do that please?"

I don't even get to answer. Karen is beside her. "Of course he will. We will both make slow gentle love to you." Karen says and she gives Kat a soft gentle kiss as she reaches for Kat's nipples and gently rolls them in her fingers. Karen and I gently make love to Kat for a few minutes when I look at Karen.

"Your turn Karen." I say.

Karen turns to me with a serious look. "Don't you dare stop."

I give her a confused look, and Kat says. "No, we need to share."

Karen puts her hand on my arm holding me down. "No Ben, you are making love to her. No sharing. Make love to her and make her orgasm." She lets me go and moves to Kat. She rubs her fingers through Kat's hair, pushing it back out of her face. "Sweetie, I can't imagine the pain and loss of losing Ben, and on top of that being pregnant, becoming a single Mom and working my way through college. Sweetie, you are my hero. I may not be able to help with that, but I can make sure Ben makes sweet, sweet love to you."

Kat starts crying. Karen nudges me aside and holds her. Kat just starts sobbing. "I am so sorry. CRY. I so miss sex and someone holding me. CRY. I miss John. I used to Love being submissive to him. Just having him have his way with me. CRY. CRY. Ben is just like him. So firm and then so gentle at the end. CRY CRY CRY. I miss that. CRY. CRY. CRY.

Karen just holds Kat and lets her cry. I sit there feeling bad on the bed. I was the one to put the thoughts in Kat's head. I opened these floodgates for her. It takes a few minutes for Kat and Karen to stop crying. I am not sure when Karen started crying, but her eyes are red and teary.

Kat looks up at Karen and sees her puffy eyes and they just hug again. Karen pulls back after a moment, sniffles and wipes her eyes. Then she points at me, and giggles. "Aw we cried the hardon out of him."

Kat giggles. "Aw poor Ben. What should we do?"

I lay back on the bed and smile as I spread my legs. "Well I did shave my balls because Karen wanted to try sucking them. Hint. Hint. Hint." I say.

Kat looks at Karen. Karen giggles. "I did tell him I read somewhere some guys like it."

"Some do." Says Kat with a smile.

Karen giggles. "Oh you dirty girl."

"Ladies. The way I see it I have two women with big mouths."

"Hey" They both say.

"And I have a cock and balls that need to be sucked, or should I go back to Master mode?" I say with a smile.

Karen starts crawling between my legs. "You call a guy Master a few times and he thinks you are his Slave."

Kat interrupts. "Or his Slut." She adds with a giggle.

Karen giggles with her. "And he thinks he can just boss you around." Karen holds one of my balls up with her fingers and sucks it in her mouth. Oh shit. That's different, then I groan in pain.

Before I can say anything Kat says. "Go easy Karen."

She lets my ball out of her mouth. "I am sorry Ben."

"It's ok Honey. It was nice when it was gentle. Try it again please." I say.

Karen smiles, and tries again. She is gentle this time and is watching me as she does. She sees my hardon twitch, and she smiles.

Kat giggles. "I think that's my cue." She bends down and sucks me into her mouth. Kat does an amazing job sucking and licking on the head of my dick. Karen's head is in the way so Kat can't take me deep, but her constantly flicking tongue is amazing. I just moan. Karen softly sucks one and then my other ball, while Kat sucks on me.

Karen lets my balls fall out of her mouth and nudges Kat. "I think he is ready for you." Says Karen.

I can see Kat's face change. "You mean us."

"No Sweetie." Says Karen. "I mean you." Karen leans forward and kisses Kat. She pulls back. "Katherine, the last man you slept with was your husband, years ago." She looks at me and smiles. "He literally attacked me the minute I walked in the door earlier today. This," She says as she wiggles my dick in her hand. "Is yours right now, and you get to choose how." She caresses Kat's cheek. "How do you want to Fuck Ben?" Karen asks with a big smile as she emphasizes Fuck.

"Can we try missionary again. I want you beside me to kiss, hug and hold." Says Kat.

"Sweetie, nothing would make me happier." She playfully slaps Kat's hip for her to lay back. We shuffle around, and Karen hugs me. She says softly in my ear. "Make soft, gentle love to her Ben."

"I promise." I say as she kisses my cheek, and she lays down next to Kat. "Ezzie, I want this to be amazing for Kat. I want her to have a mind blowing orgasm. Nudge me and Karen for whatever Kat needs, and a help Kat however you can to get more excited, but I don't want to do anything to her. I guess if something feels good, I want her to think it feels amazing. Can you do that?"

"I can to a point Ben. Women are more emotional than men. I can notch up her emotional responses to make it better for her." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, I don't want her getting sad and crying again." I say.

"No Ben, I know that. I mean her pleasure and excitement. I know she is fragile right now Ben. I will make sure this is nothing but enjoyable for her." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you Ezzie." I say as Karen is now beside Kat. A soft gentle hello kiss has turned into more with them. Ok game on. Let's try this again. I rub myself along her puffy pussy lips again. I know she is tight. I am expecting it, but I can't help but moan. God it feels good as I push in the head of my dick. Kat puts her hand to my chest. I just stay put for a moment.

I then feel Kat put her legs around me again. She wraps her legs a little tighter around me and pulls me into her. She moans in pleasure as she keeps pulling me in. I let her control the pace, until before you know it I am balls deep. She holds her legs tight around me. "Oh so nice. It's been so long." Kat looks me in the eye. "Part of me doesn't want you to ever move, but at there is a louder voice in my head screaming for you to fuck me."

I lean down and kiss her. I am as gentle, and soft as I can be as I slowly push my tongue in and out of her mouth. After a minute of kissing her like this, and having her moan as I kiss her, I break the kiss. "Yes Please, Ben. Fuck me just like that....Please."

"It would be my pleasure, Kat." I say. I pull back out about halfway and push back in. Just a nice slow steady back and forth. It takes a minute or two to go from real slow half strokes, to full strokes at a slow to medium pace. Just an easy back and forth. I watch Karen and Kat kiss, Karen teases her nipples with her fingers and mouth.

"Just a little harder and faster Ben." Just as Ezzie says it I feel Karen's fingers on Kat's clit. "I have Karen reaching down to play with Kat's clit. She needs just a little more." Says Ezzie.

"I start fucking her a little faster and harder. I start to feel Kat's pussy grip me every here and there. Then it becomes more regular.

"Oh Ben, you read my mind. Just like that please. I am going to cum." And just like that with a breathless, panting statement she does just that. She screams and her pussy grips me like a vice. Her head is rolling side to side, her eyes are closed and Karen and I aren't stopping.

As I see Karen pull her hand away from Kat's clit, Ezzie is in my head. "Stop and pull out Ben. She needs a moment."

I look and Kat is laying there her eyes closed, a sad smile on her face and she is softly mumbling. I can't make it out. Before I can ask Ezzie she is in my head.

"Ben, did I just do the right thing?" Ezzie asks, sounding nervous.

"What do you mean Ezzie? What did you do?" I ask.

"Kat was seeing her husband in her mind as her orgasm hit. She started to apologize to him for enjoying submissive sex again with another man and moving on. I had his memory tell her he wanted nothing more than for her to be happy. He wanted her to find love again and to live her life. She is sad but happy too." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, that was a very kind and beautiful thing to do. You are a very kind soul. She had locked everything up, and tonight I released a lot of it unintentionally by having you make her imagine having sex with us. Maybe she can start to heal a little." I say.

Kat opens her eyes and they are a little teary. She sees the concern on my face. "They are happy tears." She sniffs. "But I need a hug. I need a man to hold me."

I drop to the bed beside her and hold my arms open. She comes to me and I hug her. She just sighs and relaxes in my arms. We lay there together for a moment. Kat just relaxes in my arms, with her head on my chest.