All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 19'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus, worth the wait. Equal parts of "getting the blood pumping" and "hits you in the feels". Thank you for this. I absolutely love this series!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

So rather than helping her boyfriend be better, he just takes her. This isn’t a good thing.

He could improve peoples lives or he can pretend to and do far, all he’s doing is pretending. He gives them the illusion of freedom but has ultimate control: that makes every interaction rape. They can’t say no. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes the best way to help someone is by helping them to move on. It wasn’t like he was beating her or acting like Karen’s old b/f so changing him from his true nature of being a self centered dick isn’t really a job for Ben and Ezzie. If he can show her that she can do better because she deserves better then that is more a job for Ben, Karen, and Ezzie. I always found that people who got overly into fantasy sports which was most of them from my experience, need to look at their lives and relationships instead of trying to always “Bro down” and show what a real man they are. Most guys I know would want a threesome with a pair of lovely ladies and not their girlfriend and some buddy of theirs. While there is nothing wrong with it, I find it strange since numbers have shown that having a threesome usually leads to a couple breaking up but to be willing to let your girlfriend or wife have sex with some friend of yours is akin to sending her out on a date with a friend of yours while you are basically being cucked but that is just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. I am still loving this story and as always, looking forward to seeing what’s next in their futures. Thanks as usual for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so often the way relationships end. Not in a threesome, but by one partner deciding they're done being heartbroken and disappointed. What they say is true. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

I compare the Ezzie series to so many others and I see that what's different is your effort to make each character and each situation different than those you've already described. Great work. I'm not done reading about Ben, Karen, and Ezzie yet as long as you continue to write about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous