All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 22'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am going to miss this so much after it is over but I have to admit that this has been one of my highlights to look for new chapters and then being thrilled when I find them. It’s like getting a gift when you find a story that you find yourself so excited about the next chapter but to me this has been one incredible tale for a very talented author. Thank you for everything you put into creating this story and continually keeping such high standards for all your work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it'd be cool if by agreeing to share the powers of the ring equally, it sort of breaks the curse of Ezzie if you will. They could both maintain a shared power without the use of the physical ring, and conceive a child who is effectively Ezzie re-incarnate. She could then be powerful in her own right, and her (deserving) lineage moving forward is gifted the power; opposed to it being borne through the physical ring itself. Just my idea, although sure the ending will be decent regardless of how you play it. Thanks for the read! Nathan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story continues as a 5 star story. It has been a great ride, lots of great ideas, excellent writing and clearly the author is in the absolute top of writing erotic descriptions here on literotica.

That said - I find the later chapters weaker then the early chapters - and the characters not as clearly drawn. This is sad - as they were very confidently drawn in the first 10 chapters. As an example - I would say it was (not in this chapter but an earlier one) that parents that are ready for swinging and having sex with their relatives - should be upset about Ben and Karen moving in together before the wedding. There is no real reason for it - other then some old fashion ideas that people should not live together before marriage. Same with BJ and Beth - they are clearly a happy couple - and then they suddenly split up over when to have children. This sounds a bit like there were some lack of stuff to write and make new storylines for established characters.

I am seriously looking forward to the final chapters - but I hope to see a much more detailed thoughts about characterization. Ezzie training of the puppy is a brilliant idea - but sadly - just closed in a few paragraphs. This could have been a whole story by itself.

Again - wonderful story - lots of great ideas - just hope to see the next chapters tying up loose ends and go in details with the future of the characters and how they develop. Tanks for the work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting story -- BUT -- remains difficult to read due to the grammar within the complete story -- Example -- She stands up and starts laughing as she squeezes by me for the shower -- or the usual grammar involved in a story -- She stood up and started laughing, as she squeezed by me, for the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more.

lawmarch2055lawmarch2055over 1 year ago

Hope to see more soon thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userao1701e@ao1701e
Just an old man with a few thoughts rattling around in my head.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES