A Risk has Consequences Pt. 03

Story Info
Nicki gets to star on a 'Porno'.
14.3k words
4.57
4.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

(Authors Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This is the story of a strong-willed, competent woman who maybe takes one risk too many!

Nicki Lawrence, Financial Fund Manager, has finally been caught out by a special penalty clause that she was foolish enough to agree to eighteen months ago whilst being chatted up in a hotel bar by the charming, and extremely handsome James.

The arrangement had been extremely good for her financially, but earlier today she'd had to face her group of investors and admit that she'd failed to meet her targets. The 'penalty clause' had been triggered and, to put matters bluntly, there'd been a lot of fucking!

But that was behind her now, and she could concentrate on trying to rectify the position before the next 'emergency' meeting in a couple of weeks time. Or could she?

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

PART 3

21. Getting Back to Work

Nicki was feeling distinctly refreshed as she headed back into her big, glass-walled office building from the car park, carrying her favourite light brown leather briefcase. Looking around it, she smiled, it made her wonder if all Financial Services institutions measured their success in the amount of glass adorning their buildings!

The smile developed into a little chuckle that made her lively hazel eyes sparkle as she shook her head of long, black hair into place and then left the warm afternoon sunshine outside and walked through the office's revolving outer door.

Inside, she paused for a few moments to take stock.

This morning had undoubtedly been a pivotal moment in the life of the thirty six year old Fund Manager. It wasn't every day that she got gang-banged for failing to meet a Fund Target after all!!

She sighed. It wasn't as though the downturn in the markets was her fault after all, but after eighteen months of high profits, she'd finally been brought back to earth - with a bang. Literally!

Her investors had shown little sympathy and, led by that devious but devilishly attractive James, had insisted on implementing the dreaded penalty clause! When she'd agreed to manage this 'special' fund and limited to twenty youngish investors she'd been so confident that she could make it work that she'd allowed herself to be talked into a penalty clause that she'd never seriously expected to trigger. Until the 'crash' that was!

She'd made plenty of money out of it herself of course but this morning had been 'payday' for the investors in a big way. She'd managed to talk four of them into a rescheduled clause that gave her a month's breathing space, but the rest, including James, had insisted that she do the honourable thing.

Which had basically meant stripping off and allowing sixteen, virile men to fuck her, one after the other!!

Beforehand she'd half feared that the ordeal would leave her poor pussy so badly used that she'd be unable to walk, never mind use it again for a long time. But, in reality, the men had taken great care to look after her throughout. So she'd actually felt more weary and tired from all the orgasms that she'd endured than being continuously fucked and loaded up with lakes full of cum!!

Anyway, she was pleased that her late lunchtime hot bath and shower at home had not just cleaned her up, but had left even her pussy feeling distinctly renewed. She felt ready to take on the world again in her usual super confident manner. Bring it on!!

'Time to get on with beating my next deadline!' she told herself sternly and set off across the airy entrance atrium towards her shared office area upstairs.

As she passed the security desk, she saw that her friendly and well-built security man, Bill, was still on duty. She waved as she passed, but conscious that she was still wearing her dark blue suit jacket and matching pencil skirt. She'd put on a new pastel blue blouse underneath and new underwear of course. She could hardly have come back in her original cum soaked panties after all! As Bill was a man, she wasn't expecting him to have taken much notice of her slight wardrobe change, but she frowned slightly at the rather troubled look on his face as he half-waved back.

'Wonder what's up with him?' she thought to herself as she headed to the lifts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the open-plan office she noted that two of her co-fund managers were still at their desks. They all briefly exchanged pleasantries but then they buried their heads back into their screens full of financial tables and charts.

It's what she should be doing too she thought as she sat down and switched on her terminal. It might be a bit of a long-shot to correct all her fund problems in the two weeks left before her next review, but she intended to have a damned good go at it! If she failed again, she'd basically just agreed to another full scale gang-bang, or should that be 'investor-bang' she thought irreverently!

And wouldn't it be great to watch their faces she thought with a sly grin if she could announce at the review that she'd beaten the target. None of them really thought that she could do it and there would have be the added bonus of the preliminary night in bed with James that he'd agreed to as well! Win, win!!!

Then she paused for a moment as she logged on. Something in the back of her mind was feeling like it would be disappointed if the gang-bang wasn't triggered, and her pussy was tingling a bit already at the thought of 'servicing' so many rampant cocks again. She rolled her pretty eyes - what was the matter with her!!

After about half an hour, and mind spinning with figures, she looked up to find their young Asian secretary, Sharmi putting a cup of coffee down for her. She was carrying her own too, so Nicki invited her to sit at the chair next to her desk so that they could chat.

The pretty young woman sat down and smoother her figure-hugging lemon dress down over her dainty thighs. Nicki was sure that Sharmi was quite unaware of how good she looked in the dress, her relatively closeted upbringing making her distinctly shy as far as men were concerned.

But, after checking that Nicki was okay after her 'ordeal', she didn't seem so shy when she started to question Nicki closely again about what had happened earlier and how she'd felt when she was bouncing on the end of so much manhood! Her big brown eyes were positively saucer like when Nicki went into more detail. In fact she was beginning to regret having confided in Sharmi earlier, but she knew that she could rely on her confidentiality. And when she asked about the young girl's love life, it soon transpired that she'd not been impressed with the few men that she'd been able to 'experiment' with so far!

"Well Sharmi, you're a beautiful, sexy young woman and I'm sure you'll come across a 'hot one' some time soon, " she whispered with a friendly smile, ".... but I'm not recommending one of my gang-bangs as a starter!!"

After that exchange with the secretary, Nicki got back on her computer screen and buckled down to her task of starting to get her 'Special' fund back into profit. In the current market, options were limited, but she had some ideas to follow up on. After all, if she got everything sorted out in the next couple of weeks, she'd just love to see the expression on her investors faces if she could 'beat her penalty clause' at the next review and deny them the chance to fuck her again!

But there was some dark corner in the back of her mind that was also thinking that maybe she shouldn't try too hard!

22. A Security Incident

Much later, after six in the evening, and after most of her colleagues had left for the day, she finally packed up her things and got ready to leave herself. She switched off her workstation, satisfied with progress so far and picked up her briefcase. She slung her suit jacket over her arm as she went towards the exit because it still looked to be quite warm outside.

She noted that Sharmi was still busy doing some filing, and waved to her as she went past. She was impressed by how many extra hours Sharmi seemed to put in. A real company asset!

As she walked back across the atrium towards the exit barriers, she nodded to one or two other people she knew who were also heading out, and noticed that her friendly security guard Bill, and his younger superior, Ben were still on duty, and in some deep, animated conversation.

She decided not to interrupt that as she walked past, but just as she reached the chromed exit barriers she heard her name being called out.

"Oh...... Miss Lawrence!"

She turned and looked back, a little surprised.

It was Ben Carver calling her, ".....Oh, I'm so glad that we've caught you....do you think that you could just pop in here for a minute and help us out with something?" he said quite pleasantly, a wide smile spreading across his round face that would have looked friendly on almost any other man. On him she thought, it just looked smarmy! He was indicating their little office behind the Security Counter.

"Oh, no problem, " she responded, equally pleasantly, a little mystified but happy enough to see what they wanted.

She followed the squat security guard into the slightly darkened room and looked around, her eyebrows raising in surprise. She'd always assumed walking past it every day, that it would be small and pokey, but in reality it was quite a big room, but in a kind of 'L' shape. There was a desk just by the doorway almost half covered with security camera monitors at which sat the third member of their team, Martin, a tall, well-built coloured guy whom she'd always thought of as part-time boxer. He raised a hand in a quick, friendly wave, but avoided her eyes. Strange.

To their right was a decent size 'living area' with a small kitchen table and chairs, next to a shelf containing a microwave, coffee maker and electric kettle and opposite that a couple of comfortable, but worn looking leather sofas facing a large, wall mounted flat screen TV. Above them were a line of white strip lights that made the windowless enclosure quite bright.

All in all it looked like quite a comfortable place to while away long hours of night duty.

"Hey, nice pad you've got here, I might call in for a cuppa sometime when I'm working late!" she laughed as she turned back to Ben, "Now.........."

His lively, grey eyes were narrowed as he looked back at her, and his crew cut hair style and stocky figure wrapped in the grey uniform and black belt suddenly reminded her of a prison warder. What was going on she wondered with a sudden flutter of apprehension?!

"Now then Miss Lawrence, I just wanted to let you know something about our Security Team," he began confidently. Now her eyes narrowed too. What could she possibly need to know about them? When he continued, she got a big shock.

" You see, for quite a while now you'll probably be surprised to know that we've been moonlighting as porn actors. A new studio opened up a couple of years ago just down the road, and they're always on the lookout for fresh talent, so we thought we'd give it a go and surprise, surprise, we got taken on! Well maybe not that much of a surprise, we're all well provided down below and 'endurance' is our middle name!"

He laughed to himself as he added the last bit.

She'd sucked in a quick breath and her eyes had widened at this totally unexpected revelation. What the hell?!

"We specialise in 'Gangbangs' you see..... and we've got a gig coming up in a couple of days time. Now we like to have a run-through with someone beforehand to, well, kind of practice techniques and get into the swing of things. We're pretty professional about it," he added seriously, glancing at his colleagues who nodded and grunted their agreement.

Nicki had stopped breathing. Surely they weren't actually asking her to........?!

"You can't seriously be asking me to....." she finally spluttered, but Ben's quick glance sideways made her look that way too.

Then her expressing changed from anger to shock.

On the main desktop security camera screen was running a recording that she featured pretty heavily in.

She could hardly forget it given that it had only happened this morning! It was of course the conference room she'd used for her Special Fund Investors Meeting. And of course there was a security camera. How could she have not known!

At this point on the tape she was surrounded by naked men, big erections standing proud and she was lying on one of the couches, her lithe body naked apart from her white stockings, legs splayed out obscenely. She was being hard fucked by one man standing between her legs, with another suckling at her nipples and a third feeding his cock into her face. Even from a distance the camera was catching her tortured expression of sexual satisfaction as she climaxed big time!!

Nicki was frozen in place, an icy shiver running down her spine as she realised immediately what would happen to her career if this got out and she was sacked.

Ben didn't even mention it though. Clever of him she thought later!

"So, thing is Miss Lawrence, the guys were just talking about which of you ladies was the most beautiful and who we thought could best deal with our little 'training' problem, and I've got to say that we were unanimous. You really are one of the sexiest chicks in this place and it would be so, so great if you would help us out. I mean, with your experience, you could probably teach us one or two things as well!" he added with a cheeky smile at the end!

23. Nicki Makes a Decision

She finally dragged her eyes away from the monitor and looked helplessly at the three men around the doorway. She'd never really liked Ben, and he had that cheesy 'I've got you this time' look on his face that so annoyed her. Martin's bright, dark features were covered in a hopeful expression and Bill's was hard to discern. There was anticipation and excitement there, but maybe tinged with a hint of disappointment. Strangely she felt a quick tinge of guilt flash through her as she realised that he might be feeling let down by her actions!

She was nothing if not a quick and analytical thinker though.

Despite the shock, she'd quickly weighed up the pros and cons of her possible reaction to Ben's absurd proposal and took in a deep breath as she made her decision.

Without saying anything, she laid her briefcase onto a nearby chair and draped her jacket top over the back. Then she fixed Ben with a hard, challenging stare and started to unbutton her crisp, pastel blue blouse!

"Good decision, " said Ben.

"Fucking Hell....Woweee.... This is going to be great!!!!!" gasped Martin excitedly as he watched the tall, raven haired woman start to disrobe. He'd always thought that she was incredibly sensual and desirable.

"Mmmmm" said Bill noncommittally, although she could see a definite spark of desire in his deep blue eyes too!

By now, she'd undone three or four buttons and her dainty black bra was visible, along with some gorgeous cleavage generated by its push-up, half cup design!!

She certainly had their attention now, and the exhibitionist inside her was quite pleased at their open-mouthed reaction. She'd already reconciled herself to letting them fuck her and although letting Ben take advantage of her wasn't a big attraction, she wasn't at all averse to the other two sharing her favours. And anyway, after being fucked by sixteen men earlier her pussy was already buzzing a little at the thought of another three intruders!

And she wasn't expecting it to last that long after all, they must have other work to do too!

Then she got another shock.

"No, stop.....button up again!" Ben gasped urgently.

What the...?! She looked around in alarm, wondering what on earth had spooked him as she quickly did up her blouse again.

But he was just bending down to one of the desk drawers.

"Oh Great?!..........Really!??" she snapped as she watched him pull out and switch on a rather sophisticated looking camcorder.

She couldn't believe it! He was going to film her. This was just too much!! She was about to give him both barrels of her frustrated anger, but then she couldn't help but glance at the monitor and saw herself being fucked hard by yet another investor!

'Oh Jeeeesus,! she thought resignedly, '......... it isn't as though they don't already have plenty of material on my naked body!"

She gritted her teeth and kept quiet as he spoke again.

"Now Miss Lawrence, just a tip from an expert..... while I'm filming you need to keep smiling and looking into the camera....try and imagine you're looking at your boyfriend...... that you're seducing him as you strip.... you, know... feeling turned on!"

She rolled her eyes. This was ridiculous. the idiot was acting like a real film director!

"Anyway, " he continued, unabashed, ".... just to encourage you, and to see what a treat you're in for, we'll get our 'todgers' out as well."

With that she watched wide eyed as he unbuckled his belt, dropped his uniform slacks and pulled an already impressive erection out of his white underpants. Quickly, taking his lead, Martin jumped up from his seat, and did the same, releasing an equally impressive member. A bit slower and more cautiously, on duty as he was at the doorway, Bill unzipped his fly and a third big cock appeared!

Nicki's warm, hazel eyes were big, rounded and felt as if they were on stalks!

Maybe these guys really were porn stars, she thought hazily, they were certainly big enough! Their dicks resembled their builds. Ben's wasn't particularly long but it was thick and stocky, covered in a network of raised veins. Martin's dark, menacing member was swaying in front of him like a flagpole, long enough to really catch her attention. And her pussy's! Bill's was basically just long and big. Really big!!

Her throat was suddenly dry as she wondered how her poor pussy was going to handle them!

24. Nicki Strips Again

Ben had been right though, the sight of so much bare, meaty manhood had certainly got her juices running and, face flushed with inner excitement, she began to unbutton her blouse again!

She quickly fixed on a smile for the camera as her nimble fingers descended, and found herself taking Ben's advice and letting her imagination put a face on the roving eye as she started to sway her hips sexily, letting the increasingly hot mood envelop her. She wasn't at all surprised that the face she was imagining was none other than her tormentor in chief, the handsome James!

Frequent glances at the three swaying cocks in front of her was also having an arousing effect!

When she'd reached her skirt, she pulled out her blouse and eased it teasingly off her shoulders, pushing out her tits, perky, high and clad only in the sexy little black bra, etched out in lilac stitching with a matching bow between her swellings. There was a collective intake of breaths from the audience as she did so, and Ben was quick to move in and get some close ups of her bosom heaving as she breathed more heavily.

Her hands were heading for a her skirt fastening when Ben urgently indicated that something else was more important. Evidently that involved getting her bra off and revealing her taut, rounded breasts totally!

She sighed, but reached round her back and smoothly unclasped the black band, smiling mischievously at the James/camera as she leaned forward, letting the straps fall off her shoulders and letting the cups ease open. Martin seemed to have stopped breathing and even Bill was looking wide -eyed in expectation!

She was into this now, feeling in command as the men waited desperately for her bare tits to appear, so she teased them more by holding her arms across the front, and only partially letting the bra fall away.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers