A Risk has Consequences Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the view on the TV screen changed as Martin moved position, lay down on the floor and pointed the camera upwards, between her spread legs and focussed a close up of his big dick driving in and out of her quivering pussy lips, glistening with her juices each time it appeared! That'll be a popular sequence she thought, slightly aghast at watching herself being fucked that way!

'Oh God........this is going to drive me mad again!' she thought in dismay. The new pace was faster than the six minute fucks, but it wasn't anywhere near what she really wanted. What she desperately needed!

But she knew that they wouldn't change it, being the 'professional fuckers' that they were, so she just spread her arms to grasp the sofa top, closed her eyes and settled down to deal with the mounting sexual tension as best she could!

It was hard. After just a few minutes of Ben's steady fucking, she'd reached the stage where she wanted to come again. Urgently! Her breasts were also a big distraction. As he drove into her, pushing her back and forth they were bouncing up and down against the rough sofa material, the hot sensations spreading out and merging with those from her throbbing vagina! But she knew that it was no good pleading so she gritted her teeth until after Bill had called out 'Four Minutes' from the doorway.

"Now Ben, now......." she moaned.

But to no avail, and swearing at him didn't change his pace a jot either. She decided that she hated him again now!

Only at the very last did he slide his hand over her round, bouncing bum, over her suspenders, round her narrow waist and then, magically, over her trimmed pussy thatch to find her tingling clit. A quick series of rubs just next to it was all she needed after such a long sexual frustration! She let out a heartfelt cry and her body dissolved into a mass of little and so, so welcome convulsions as she came big-time on that big, fat monster ravishing away inside her molten cunt!

She didn't really have time to recover though before the men had changed round and it was Martin's long rod that was pushing inside and triggering more pleasure in the farthest depths of her vagina.

And he went at the same annoying pace for his full five minutes too, her body twisting and straining under his hands as she tried to milk more arousal out of him, but then he too, eventually worked on her clit and she climaxed again..... and again! That set the scene for Bill to penetrate her with his big thick, and long member. She gasped at the sensations that his intrusion triggered and moaned loudly as he set to work on her.

If she'd been able to lift her head and look at the screen, she'd see how her normally classic features were overcome by her intense arousal. How much she moaned and groaned, eyes alternatively squeezed tight shut or wide eyed, loose black hair smacking her face as her throbbing pussy sent wave after wave of electric pleasure washing around her body!

It was another fifteen minutes of intense sexual torture for her and even a triple final climax on the end of Bill's lovely cock, couldn't alter the fact that she was desperate for more!!

31. Balancing Acts

After another quick drinks break, the four minute tag-fuck turned out to be a more acrobatic challenge!

Ben was keen to get better shots of her pussy being fucked with such enthusiasm, so she was brought up standing by the sofa, turned round and then Ben lifted one of her legs really high, foot resting on the mid level shelf next to the table. It left it at almost head height and her balancing on one leg with her pussy stretched and gaping!

Quickly he got behind her, bent her forward slightly, wrapped a strong arm around her waist to hold her upright and then drove hard into her pussy from behind.

Martin had the camera right up to her quivering sex, and she watched transfixed on the TV as his big fat cock forced itself between her pussy lips, her inner folds and straight into her tingling pink hole! The close-up of his thick, pussy juice coated member driving in and out her love shaft was positively breathtaking. And the hot feelings inside her throbbing vagina were just......indescribable!!

But just as he was getting going her foot slipped off the shelf.

"Damn!!" he gasped as she fell back into his arms, still impaled on his thick cock.

"Jesus," she exclaimed, before groaning as he pulled out of her, looking desperately around for something. Things happened fast again.

He grabbed a black tie from his pile of uniform clothing and quickly lifted her leg up again. And before she could protest that she wasn't really into bondage, he'd wrapped the tie around her ankle and fastened it to one of the shelf supports.

"Hey, I didn't agree to....... ohhhhhhhhh!" she gasped as he got behind her and launched his dick into her throbbing hole again! After that, protesting seemed pointless and she was actually more comfortable with her ankle held in the sling!

But now the pace was upped again! Seriously!!

She groaned as she felt like she was being properly, powerfully fucked for the first time! Just another twelve minutes and two more big cocks to deal with she thought hazily as the pleasure built up inside her again!

Wow!!!

And in this position, the guys were able to fondle and play with her tits more easily as her boobs bounced up and down in time with their thrusts up her love channel. Which they did enthusiastically, enjoying the feel of her taut orbs in their hands, her hard nipples getting plenty more pleasure generating finger and thumb attention too!

After watching almost continuous TV close ups of their cocks powering up and down inside her, lifting her onto her toes with each upstroke, she was beginning to wonder if the audience would be getting bored with the same shot.

"Are you kidding?!" gasped Ben, his voice now sounding a bit strained as he was putting a lot more effort into the fucking, ".....the guys will just love seeing your pussy being pounded... and the girls will get pretty wet watching it too!"

She hadn't realised that she'd voiced her opinion, but was feeling so close to coming again that she let the matter drop quickly!

This was more like it. The teasing had been left behind and her pussy was reacting delightfully to the increased pace. It didn't take long before she was hovering on the edge, quivering in his strong arms as her body tightened and then she was convulsing again around him as the big climax took her. And without a touch on her tingling clit! This time Ben grunted too he felt her tight her vagina spasm around him.

It was the start of a long period of intense excitement and pleasure for her as she was bounced up and down on their three bog cocks, Martin's long one still hitting incredible places deep inside her, and Bill's was just so fulfilling and gorgeous! She just melted into their strong arms as her body rocked crazily, her stretched pussy continuously pounded, triggering such wild feelings inside her as they forced a whole series of orgasms out of her sexually charged body!!

When Bill's time finally came up, she'd just climaxed yet again, stars bursting in her brain, and unable to stand. As her stretched out leg was finally released, she collapsed back into Bill's safe arms and she let him carry her onto the sofa, breathing hard.

"Brilliant...." said Ben enthusiastically, sitting next to her, ".....you're an absolute natural.... stick with us and we'll make your cute pussy the most famous in the world of porno!!"

She looked at him with weary eyes, still coming down from ecstasy heaven, still breathing raggedly, still feeling her pussy throbbing! God, she thought dramatically, I actually want more of this!!

She didn't actually say that though!

"One step at a time Ben......... we haven't finished THIS 'shoot' yet!"

"Told you she was a natural," her said to the other two, "....... she can't get enough of us!!!"

"That's not what I said!" she protested half-heartedly, but the conversation stopped as she was re-hydrated again!

32. Sofa for Three

They didn't have to move far for the 'Three Minute' session.

The men had already decided to do it on the sofa, which Nicki was thankful for. Her legs ached after the last one! She wasn't sure what sort of position they'd want her in........ but soon found out.

Ben pulled her forwards a bit so that her naked bum was on the cushion edge. Then he pushed her back so that she was lying backwards with her head propped up against the back cushion.

"lift up your legs love.....and spread them," her ordered.

She breathed in resignedly and complied.

"Grab your ankles," he added.

She did, wondering what that was all about, but then got a shock when, seemingly out of nowhere, he produced two of their black ties and quickly wrapped them round her ankles and wrists, locking them together.

"Hey!!" she gasped again at the unexpected move.

"Oh, just beautiful!!" he smiled as he pushed her spread out legs back so that her knees were near her head and ankles and wrists high in the air above them. It left her pussy slit facing the watching men, inner folds spread and tingling pink hole gaping open again! It was a spectacular sight, and Bill and Martin grunted their approval!

Then she sucked in a quick breath as Ben let his hand glide tantalisingly down her stocking clad calves, along the back of her thigh, over the dark black stocking band and then slid it over her pussy, caressing her sex possessively! Her defenceless pussy reacted in the only way that it knew how, by throbbing harder and radiating pleasure right around her cramped up body!

Before this, she'd never have guessed that being partially bound and helpless would be arousing. But it was! Her sense of anticipation and excitement rocketed as she realised that there was nothing she could do to stop being fucked in this incredibly vulnerable position! Of course, in the back of her mind she knew that she could probably rely on Bill to come to her rescue if she needed it. But her pussy was throbbing so hard that she didn't think she'd be asking for help any time soon!

"Right Slut. Three minutes of 'fast and hard'......... Ready or Not!!" he said, grinning at her as he bent over her and pushed his big thick cock over her juicy slit a few times to lubricate it again. Not that it needed much given how much of her juices were still trickling out of her glistening vagina!

She was back into role play.

"Oh Sir..... my poor pussy is so awfully empty...... please fill it with your big cock!!"

He laughed and did exactly that, making her gasp in amazed delight as he pushed up against her entrance, stretched it wide open and drove hard down inside her hotness once again!

"Oh Yes, " she gasped, revelling in the way that her stretched vagina lit up at the intrusion, ".......fuck my poor pussy hard!"

And, as he'd promised, it really was now 'hard and Fast'!

She was soon grunting and groaning as he powered up and down her love channel, fucking her deeply and at a pace that made her eyes water. This time she was being fucked from above, and the power of his regular thrusts were making her bum press hard into the cushion and then bounce up gloriously to meet the next downward fuck, sending glorious vibrations all round her pussy as their bodies met.

The power and energy quickly sent her senses spinning!

She'd already come a couple of times when she felt her tormentor finally pull out, only to be replaced by Martin's equally tormenting black dick, and after a couple of minutes of his vigorous long thrusts, eventually by the welcome power of Bill's mighty member to finish her off! Big Time!!

This was by far the most exciting session so far. Her cramped up position didn't let her move about much, but her ankles were waving about above her head and her eyes, when she could focus, were staring straight over her bouncing nipples to her pulsating cunt. She was being hypnotised by the sight of their rampant cocks driving straight in and out as she bounced under them, their throbbing cocks lavishly coated by her gushing juices! And her bouncing tits were in easy reach again so they all took advantage to fondle and torment her aching nipples at the same time!

Their speed and power were soon sending her inner sexual arousal to new explosive levels. Her body tightened up repeatedly as her pussy responded to its ceaseless torment before she came in a crashing, mind bending climax, only for the process to be repeated time and time again. It was exhausting. It was surreal. It was unbelievably sexy. It was driving her mad with desire!!

"Maybe she needs a bit of a break," she heard Bill say distantly after he'd just driven her wild with a series of mini-climaxes before pulling his big prick out of her at the end of his vigorous fucking session.

Her heart was pounding, her body still full of sexual tension, she was swallowing hard as she tried to gather her senses again. She'd lost count of how many times they'd fucked her to an orgasmic release. It was quite mind-boggling!!

But she moaned happily as she felt her bindings being released and breathed a long sigh of relief when she could stretch her body out on the sofa. No matter that the rough material was tickling her bare bum! She just needed a few minutes to get her breath back, and her aching joints unwound!

33. The Big Finale

Bill was bending over to check that she was all right and she couldn't resist reaching an arm up around his neck, pulling his face down and pressing her lips onto his. His initial surprised stiffness soon gave way though and he kissed her back warmly. It was just one of those instinctive moments that she had sometimes, and it was heavenly!

"Oi Bill!..... no taking advantage of the young lady!" called Ben as he dragged his uniform off, ready for the final '2 Minute Fucking Crescendo' as he'd called it earlier!

'Ha! And how was that taking advantage after the way that you've all been fucking me mercilessly,' she thought irritably as Bill pulled away, big smile on his face, to get dressed and resume doorway guard duty, '........still 'young lady' sounded okay though!'

They let her drink again though, and she gulped the water down thirstily. She was beginning to wonder if her body was routing it straight down to her pussy to replace all the juices that her vagina had been leaking for the last hour!

"Last session," announced Ben in his usual business-like manner as he reached down for her hand and pulled her up again, ".....you're going to love this. Only two minutes each, but it's six fucking minutes that you really aren't going to forget!!" he predicted.

"Are you sure you're all right for this," asked Bill with some concern as he pulled his uniform shirt on, ".... it'll be pretty hectic when we hit full speed!"

She wasn't totally sure what 'Full Speed' between her legs would feel like, that last session had seemed about as full-on as you could imagine, but having got this far, she wasn't going to give in! And her pussy gave her a quick tingle at the thought too, making her shiver in anticipation!

'Wow!' she thought in amazement, ' From assured young business woman to a whimpering 'Cum Slut' in only an hour........... unbelievable!'

She didn't have to walk either! She let out a little cry of surprise as Ben and Martin scooped her up and whizzed her back over to the table, laying her gently down again just where it had all started! And with a cushion under her head, and her legs spread over the edge, she took in a long, deep breath and was ready to go!

Ben wasn't wasting time either, his big thick cock still swaying between her legs threateningly. He took hold of her right leg, lifted her ankle over his shoulder and leaned forward, stretching her pussy lips tight as he pushed her other thigh out wide. Another new position for her!

"Oh My God," she moaned as she felt him pushing at her throbbing pink hole.

"Fuck me Master.......Stretch me.......Fuck me hard!!" she gasped, not entirely role playing any more. She just desperately wanted to be filled again!

He did!

With a grunt of effort he forced her open and drove his thick penis deep into her molten cavern making her groan at the new burst of hot pleasure radiating out from between her legs!

She'd hardly got used to the delightful feel of being filled by meaty manhood again, when he got straight down to business!

She cried out as he started to fuck. This wasn't slow, medium or 'fast' though. It was machine like!!

With one leg bent backwards and the other thigh held in place by his firm grip, she couldn't move, couldn't wriggle hardly as he power fucked her! There was no escaping the torment! She'd never felt anything like it. His thick cock was pistoning up and down her love channel at an amazing rate. She was gasping for breath, her whole pussy flooded with electric sensations. Even he was grunting with the effort!

Within what seemed like just a few seconds the powerful vibrations rippling right around her pussy as their sex collided together almost continuously had driven her sexual inner tensions up to intolerable levels.

"Jeeeeesus......." she gasped, "........I'm going to cum already....OHHHH!"

After that she was totally gone. Her sex crazed mind just being repeatedly filled with new, hot sensations, new electric highs, new orgasms! She was like a sex doll with no control of her body!!

When his two minutes of intense fucking was finally up, she was just continually moaning, her head thrashing from side to side, but she did eventually notice that the pounding had stopped, and that he'd pulled out of her. What?!

She looked blearily up at him, his face covered in sweat, as he grasped his big cock, but this time it wasn't pointing at her throbbing pussy. It was aimed straight at her face! She just had time to close her eyes and open her mouth before he was pumping his hot come all over her delicate features!

"There!! "he gasped triumphantly, "...... a proper porno finish as well!!"

She didn't have the energy to respond, but her tongue was automatically licking up the thick salty cum from around her lips!

Martin's two minutes of high intensity pounding went much the same was Ben's.

Nicki was soon overwhelmed by her body's response to his long cock sliding repeatedly over every square inch of her vagina, triggering wave after wave of extreme pleasure out of her pussy. The incessant climaxes soon began to merge as her moans of delight were forced out of her breathless body.

At the end, Martin pulled his glistening cock out of her dripping pink hole, pointed it up her body and this time deposited jet after jet of hot, sticky cum all over her heaving breasts as she gasped breathlessly under him.

Her mind was still spinning as she hazily watched Bill take his place between her legs. She knew that he would be pounding her into even more orgasms, but before he started she reached up and pulled his head down to whisper into his ear.

His response was to frown slightly as he positioned his big thick cock between her pussy lips.

"Nicki....... I'm not really sure....we don't normally do that........"

Ben, on the camera and getting good close-ups of her dripping cunt as it waited to be penetrated again, looked a little bemused.

"JUST DO IT!" she snapped impatiently, still breathing raggedly but ready to go again. She's been looking forward to having him inside her again, even though she knew that the experience would be both magical, and exhausting!

And it was! She had a big grin on her face when he impaled her on his throbbing member, but that soon got strained when he, like the others, worked up to that machine-like level of intense thrusting, and then her mind was bombarded by stars and fireworks as he took her over that delicious edge time and time again!