A Risk has Consequences Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeeesus Miss Lawrence!" gasped Ben behind the camera, ".........get on with it.... you're driving me mad!"

She gave herself a secret little cheer. That was the idea!!

But then she stood tall again, letting the bra fall away completely and displaying two well rounded, taut orbs that had all three men sighing in appreciation. They may not have been perfect, but they weren't far off and she knew it! Her stubby dark nipples were already standing proud at their peaks, and she couldn't resist the temptation of lifting up her hands to cup them, closing her eyes briefly as she enjoyed the sensation of her round, taut flesh tingling in her palms.

"That's the idea....perrrfect.... Christ, what a sight!" gasped the director.

She opened her eyes again and glanced at Bill, while letting her fingers brush over her nipples and sucking in a sharp breath as the quick burst of pleasure radiated out from her bosom. His eyes were as wide as the rest, but he smiled encouragingly at her, sharing that brief moment between them.

Her hands were already dropping to her waist though and this time there was no-one to stop her unzipping her tight skirt and slowly, ever so slowly, she teased them again as she pushed it down, over her swaying hips. She let it fall to the ground and daintily stepped out of it.

"Oh My God! Stockings and suspenders! Absoluuuutely fucking fantastic!" gushed Ben, letting the camcorder rove over semi-naked form, but lingering on her taut bare breasts, and then the small triangle of wispy black material covering her pussy!

She didn't quite know what had possessed her to put on this sexy black lingerie set when she got changed at lunchtime. Maybe she was still feeling a bit horny after the morning gangbang, and that relaxing hot bath at home. Maybe she was just feeling a little slutty. Maybe she just wanted to feel good though, the soft black material wrapping sensuously around her sensitive parts. Because she certainly had had no any idea that this little encounter with Security was going to happen!!

She smiled wantonly for the camera and Ben gave her a thumbs up as he admired the way that her black suspender belt, trimmed with the same lilac stitching and bows as her discarded bra, sheer stockings and taut suspenders framed her flimsy black panties so enticingly. Her sweet looking mound and the dark shape of her bush were hardly covered at all!!

Her eyes widened a bit when she saw that the men's erections seemed to have grown even bigger and stronger. It made her pussy throb even harder and a shiver ran up and down her spine as she couldn't stop the thought flashing through her mind of how it was going to feel to be impaled on them! And probably quite soon!!

Ben was circling round her with that camcorder getting good views of her perky breasts in profile, her slim figure, narrow waist and lithe, strong legs looking great encased in the sheer black stockings. She was amazed. He was acting and sounding like an excited schoolboy all of a sudden, but when he pushed the lens almost into her crotch she decided that enough was enough and shoo'd him away so that she could get her thumbs into the waistband of the black panties and start to draw them down too!

Easing them sexily down to her thighs, she slowly exposed her dark, trimmed bush, diamond shaped and sitting teasingly just above the top of her sex. There was a general sigh of admiration and anticipation from the watching men as her engorged labia and glistening slit finally came into view before she paused with the black panties wrapped around her upper thighs. There wasn't much doubt in any of their minds that she looked pretty aroused too!

She took a moment to pose, breathing heavier now, looking like a Pinup Goddess, smiling sexily at the camera and her audience, pleased at their open mouthed reaction. Ben was soon taking close ups of her exposed pussy to add to his video, so she briefly let a hand run over her pubes and then a couple of finger fingers slide suggestively up and down her oily slit!

The sudden pulse of electrical pleasure bursting out from between her legs made her suck in a sharp breath and sway for a moment on weakened legs! Wow, just wait until these guys get their hands on it she thought excitedly!!

Letting her panties drop right down, kicking them off and doing a couple of semi-naked twirls was almost an anti-climax after that pleasure wave, but the guys seemed to appreciate and gave her some thumbs up and positive feedback.

"Fucking Hell" - Ben

" Can't wait to get in there!" - Martin

"Even more beautiful than I'd ever imagined!" - Bill

She gave Bill a grateful smile, and stood there, posing still, not sure what to do next.

Eventually, she dropped her hands to one of her suspenders, but Ben finally found his voice, although sounding distinctly hoarse.

"No more Miss Lawrence..... really, don't take anything else off..... us porno actors like to work with girls in stockings!"

She was finally losing her loathing of him. His bubbling enthusiasm was quite infectious!

"Let's not be formal Ben. If I'm really to be part of your porno team, you should call me 'Nicki'!"

"You do still want me I hope?" she added, tongue in cheek.

"Fuck yes Miss Lawrence..... err Nicki.......FUCK YES!!"

25. The Director Explains the 'Plan'

The three porno security guards quickly got together to discuss how to proceed leaving Nicki a little left out of it. There were some technical filming issues to sort out and she heard them discussing options that sounded more like football formations than a porno session. Five One and Six Two seemed to be the hot topic of conversation!

"Errr guys....." she eventually said impatiently, feeling distinctly neglected, especially as she was the only half naked female present!

Ben looked up, a big smile on his face and stood next to her.

"Okay," he said, all business like gain, "..... the basic plan is for us to tag fuck you Nicki. One of us will stay by the door to look after the desk, one of us will be on the camcorder and one of us will be fucking. Then we can swap around. That okay?"

This was all a bit sudden. She wasn't sure what to say, but if they were tag-fucking her she had a feeling that they'd be able to last quite a long time, getting a series of breaks whilst she was just getting continually pounded. Her pussy throbbed a bit harder at the thought! Maybe her previous ideas of a quick series of fucks and then home for a late tea might have been a bit optimistic?!

"And the 5-1, 6-2 or whatever?"

"Ah, that's just a technical term we porno actors sometimes use, " he explained helpfully.

"As you'll expect we'll be wanting to fuck you in different positions, as per our training regime, and this technique is a good one. Especially for you!

Basically, for a 5-1, we start of in one position and each of us fucks you quite slowly for five minutes each, then we change position and we all fuck you for four minutes, but a bit harder and faster, and then we do three, two and then one minute sessions, increasing the pace each time. But we think that a good 'party girl' like you can probably handle a 6-2 version to stretch us a bit more!"

Her eyes had widened as she realised the implications. She was good at mental arithmetic and quickly worked out that each of them would be fucking her for about twenty minutes. That would be a continuous hour if they lasted the course! The only thing that looked like getting seriously stretched looked like being poor vagina!!

She was going to protest that it was impossible, but he continued talking, enthusiastic as ever!

"That last session when we really turn it on can get pretty eye-watering though Nicki, " he laughed as he gave her bare bum a friendly little slap, "...... but don't worry. It doesn't matter how often you orgasm, it's us poor boys that have to hold it all back!!"

"Hey! " she said, distracted by the slap and the sudden heat in her buttock.

"Good..... I'm glad that's all agreed then, " he continued quickly as he turned to his men, "....right...six-two it is then and we'll start with her on the table I think. Bill can start on door guard, Martin will be Camera and I'll have first crack at Nicki's gorgeous looking pussy! Everyone okay with that?" As he finished speaking he turned back to her, letting his gaze quickly roam over her bare, rounded breasts and then down to her mound and dark, inviting slit. Her gaze automatically switched onto his swaying, thick cock. She swallowed slightly as she realised that this big member and her engorged sex were going to be up close and personal pretty damn soon!!

Nicki's mouth was agape as the two men nodded their agreement. This was all happening so fast! But she noted that her starring role in the morning gangbang sequence was still playing on the monitor, so she took in a deep breath and held her council. Another hour of continuous fucking!? Could she really do it all again?! Her mind wasn't sure but the throbbing anticipation in her pussy meant that it at least was keen to give it a go!

26. Getting the 'Show' on the Road

She didn't get long to ponder though. After a quick discussion, the men decided that the first fuck session would be with her on the table. 'Good for lighting and close-ups ' gushed Ben. She didn't even have to walk as the three powerful 'actors' just picked her up and lay her down, on her back with legs dangling over the edge of the smooth grey tabletop.

Bill, as attentive as ever, grabbed a soft, orange cushion from the sofa to slide under her head. She smiled her appreciation as her bum cringed a bit at the cold, smooth surface.

"Okay, let's get ready...... can't keep our star actress waiting can we?!" he laughed, " Bill, do you want to lube her up while Martin and I get our kit off......"

'What the hell!' she though as she levered herself up on her elbows to see what was going on. Just in time to see Bill's head, big grin on his face, dropping down towards her exposed pussy. He was really enjoying the close up view of her pretty diamond shaped thatch, framed between the taut black suspenders, and as he eased her legs wider apart he could see that her slit was already pretty well 'lubed' with her pussy juices anyway!

He wasn't going to miss this opportunity though and quickly planted his mouth over her mound!

"Ohhhhh.........aaaaahh" gasped Nicki as she realised what he was going to do, her voice trailing off in a long sigh of pleasure as his lips and tongue got to work between her legs and In just a short time he'd seemed to expertly rub his tongue over sensitive surface inside her slit. He'd spent a delicious few seconds teasing and pushing at her tingling pink hole before finally sliding the tip upwards to find her clit. She cried out and her whole body stiffened at the electric contact as a burst of the purest pleasure rocketed around her body!!

"Think she's probably wet enough," he announced generally.

'Understatement of the year' she though dizzily!

He hadn't quite finished though as he dipped his head in again and sucked up a mouthful of her sweet, musky juices. Her head had rocked back onto the pillow as her pussy responded again and as he finally looked up his head was over her and his lips dropping to hers. She opened her mouth instinctively to kiss him, and moaned as he shared his mouthful of pussy juices with her! God but she tasted good!!

By now the other two had disrobed though, and Bill headed for his post by the door, slightly disappointed she thought after their long, lingering kiss. It had been heavenly!

Martin, naked now and big long erection weaving about in front of him had the camera up and running and was taking sweeping shots of her naked form on the table. After her striptease, she'd let her hair down, and the shiny, black mane was spread out around her angular features, hazel eyes bright with anticipation.

"Whoa!" called out Ben, ".....let's put it on the big screen!"

'Now what?' she thought impatiently as Martin dashed over to the big wall mounted TV screen, switched it on and after pressing a couple of buttons on the remote and one on the fancy camcorder, Nicki gasped as the camera feed was suddenly displayed on the big TV.

"Oh what!" she gasped as she saw her semi-naked body coming on shot, ".....Really??!!"

"Perrrfect!" said Ben with that big cheesy smile spread all over his face!

Martin panned down slowly from her face, over her taut breasts and dark, proud nipples, down over her flat stomach, past her black suspender belt, onto her dark, trimmed pussy hair where it paused as he got between her legs for a close-up of her sexy dark slit, already glistening with her juices and then pulling back for a wide angle shot of her wantonly open legs, suspenders and sheer black stockings tightly covering her strong thighs and calves.

She was watching herself on the big screen open-mouthed. She knew that she looked incredibly sexy. And she felt incredibly sexy as her heart rate went up!! To the guys, she also looked incredibly fuckable!!

And they didn't plan to wait any longer!

27. Fuck Session Part One

Ben was naked now too she noted, his powerful upper body strength obvious as he moved down to the bottom of the table. At the moment she only had eyes for his big, thick cock and she swallowed nervously as she readied herself to be impaled on it.

"Okay here we go Nicki...... boy but you're going to love this!" he gushed as he got hold of her hips and dragged her bum forward so hat her throbbing pussy was right over the table end, and then eased her legs wider and wider apart so that her gaping sex was totally exposed. Instead of just pushing in, he waited for Martin to get the camera in position, focussed on her face and the pressed the head of his bulbous dick up against her defenceless pink hole.

She was on her elbows so that she could watch him penetrate her, but couldn't stop her mouth opening up in a silent 'O' as she felt her vagina entrance start to stretch around his thick girth. It seemed to take an age for her to open enough to let the head in, the camera capturing her almost continuous 'Ooooohs' and 'Aaaahs' s she felt herself stretch amazingly around him. Finally he was in though, and she let out another long moan as she felt him thrusting deeper, stretching her almost intolerably as he went!

Then he was out again!

"What?!" she gasped in confusion, finally opening her eyes again.

"That's got the face close up, now we want the pussy close up - we can edit them together, " Ben explained patiently.

She was still panting for breath as she felt him pushing at her semi-open door again. This time the camera got a really good close up of the penetration and she was soon 'ooohing' and 'aahing' yet again as he thrust deep into her for a second time!!

"Okay Bill - you're timing - 6 minutes please," her tormenter said as he gripped her waist and started to move.

She'd only just got used to being so deeply filled again, her vagina stretched wide and she groaned expressively as she felt him start to withdraw and then slowly thrust back again. The movements triggered waves of fresh excitement from her pussy that were already hard to control!

He quickly settled down to a very slow, but steady pace that soon had her pussy throbbing hard. He was letting her bum slide back and forth a little too, and that made her tingling tits joggle as well. This part of the fuck cycle may have been a slow introduction, but it was soon having an effect on her arousal levels.

It may be that this was 'just' a six minute session, but it was going to be followed by another six and then another six and then..... her addled mind couldn't process the thought of how she'd manage afterwards. As the remorseless, teasingly slow fucking continued, she wasn't sure how she'd deal with any of it!

She'd lost count of time after just a few minutes. The steady driving in and out, and her excited pussy responses just seemed to go on, and on and on! Martin was floating around with the camera, getting good shots of his cock driving in and out of her juicy opening, of her tits joggling and her erect nipples dancing crazily.

It was driving her crazy too, but it wasn't getting her off!

"Oh God Ben," she finally gasped, not believing that she was saying it, ".... Can't you speed up......fuck me harder!!

Her frustrations were mounting inexorably!

"Sorry Nicki.......... all part of the plan!"

She couldn't believe how controlled he sounded, hardly out of breath whilst she was panting in time with the fucks, her body already covered in a sheen of sweat!

"Four minutes" interrupted Bill form the doorway.

Christ, was that all, almost gasped. Four minutes and she was already acting like a nymphoslut! It was no good, she had to do something about though and she let a hand slide down her side, aiming for her pussy and more importantly the sensitive little nub throbbing away under its little hood.

She gasped again though as he slapped the hand away.

"Tut, tut Nicki.....that sweet clit is mine to play with!"

She groaned again, her arousal level still dancing around the 'intolerable' mark, but she had a Plan B! She brought up both her hands to cup and kneed her breasts before urgent fingers got hold of her buzzing nipples and began to squeeze, rub and pull them mercilessly!! Oh God, but that felt good she gasped to herself, and didn't draw any reaction from Ben, although Martin was quick to get the camera in for close-ups as she fondled her way to even higher levels of taut arousal!

They'd been right. They were going to make her come. She knew that her body, so full of intense sexual tension was getting closer and closer!

But the annoyingly slow pace of his long, deep fucks just wasn't getting her there fast enough!

After the '5 minute' call had come and gone, she thought that she was going to explode with frustration, impaled as she was on his relentless cock, nipples being worked hard, electric pleasure radiating out from her tits and between her legs. It was unbearable..... but she just couldn't quite get her tense body over that elusive line!!

With a shock, she realised that she'd been mouthing obscenities at Ben. She was normally so polite and controlled!

"Well, okay then.... I suppose...." he seemed to be considering, brow furled, and then he reached down to her slit, keeping up that irritatingly steady fuck pace, but letting his fingertip circulate around her pulsating little nub.

"OH MY GOD!! yes......yes..... more.....please, please.... I'm so, so close!!"

She was moaning, sighing and then wailing, little animal sounds forced out of her lips with each internal thrust. Suddenly she was right on the edge of an almighty climax!

His fingertip finally brushed up against her clit! It was magical!!

In her current state, she cried out and just fell into a mighty orgasm that sent deliriously sweet little convulsions rippling right round her arched body.

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!

"Ooooh, her pussy convulsions are absolutely brilliant!" gasped Ben, still not breathing particularly hard.

"Just in time Ben, just got another twenty seconds left!" laughed Bill.

Ben smiled back and kept the steady fucking going a little longer. He was a 'professional' after all!!

Not that Nicki really noticed. Her frantic mind was still spinning out of control somewhere near the asteroid belt!

She did eventually notice him withdrawing that prize prick from her sopping cunt though, groaning as she felt suddenly, disconcertingly and disappointedly empty again!

She was still coming down from her high though, her breathing ragged, her eyes looking wildly around her. She had a bizarre feeling that she needed to thank him, but just couldn't get any words out as she hazily watched the men do their changeover routine in a burst of activity.