A Risk has Consequences Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when his time was up, Ben had the camera ready to catch him ejaculating all over her stomach, just as they'd planned, but he got a shock when Bill just kept going, thrusting away inside her strained pussy, but much more slowly, obviously near to his own much needed climax too.

Then he grunted as he pushed down deep inside her one last time, still holding her tightly in place and she moaned ecstatically as she felt his cock convulsing inside her weary pussy, sending jet after jet of thick cum splashing araound her welcoming, pulsing vagina.

"Oh, that feels soooooo good," she sighed as she felt his hot seed filling her up. Just what she'd asked him for!

"Oh My God, " gasped a jubilant Ben as he got the camera up close to her slit just as Bill finally eased his spent cock out, followed by a liberal stream of white juices, ".......... Cream Pie.......Fucking fantastic!!"

Distantly, her mind only semi-conscious of her surroundings now, her tired body still full of sexual bliss, she felt herself being lifted by strong hands, and then felt herself floating across the room.

Then she felt the welcoming, although still slightly rough surface of the sofa on her bare bum as they lay her down. She was staring up at the strip light in the ceiling, but not really focussing. She was still experiencing that strange, heady mixture of extreme weariness and pleasure, not able at the time to engage yet with reality.

Someone had got a towel from somewhere and she felt her face and then her breasts being carefully cleaned of all the jizz that they'd deposited on her. Wow, they really did care, she thought dreamily.

Then she saw Bill's concerned face floating above her and she reached up to pull his head down so that she could give him a long, lingering kiss.

"Thanks Bill, that was just wonderful....." was all that she could whisper before dropping off into a deep, dreamless slumber!