A Risk has Consequences Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

28. Martin's Turn

Ben dragged on his uniform to take Bill's place by the door, who quickly stripped his off, her eyes suddenly glued to his big thick member as it came back into view. But she had little time to re-admire his manhood as Martin handed over the camera, and suddenly the tall, coloured man was between her legs, hands on her hips and ready to provide her second six minutes of fucking!

It had all happened so quickly. It only seemed like a minute or so since Ben's thick prick had been ravishing her hot vagina, and now there was another one ready to go.

Her eyes widened again as she saw it approaching her gaping pink hole in all its black, throbbing glory. She swallowed. She'd been right before. Martin might not have had Ben's girth, but he more than outdid him in length. His swaying member must have been a good eight or nine inches of throbbing manhood! God, how big was her vagina, could it cope?!

She'd soon find out as he eased her hips towards it's dark, threatening tip!

Bill got a good close up of her face as she grimaced at the first touch then the long 'ooooooh' as her defences crumbled and he forced his way in and then the long, wide eyed 'aaaaaaaaah' as she felt the black intruder drive deeper and deeper and yet deeper down her throbbing love channel. It seemed to be going on forever, her pussy showering her body with tingling pleasure as it occupied more and more of her inner depths. Until, finally, she gasped as she felt him bottom out, his balls pushing up against her bum, the tip of his cock just nestling up against her cervix! He'd made it. She'd made it!

And then she had to go through it all again as Bill focussed the camera on her glistening snatch as Martin pulled out of her and then penetrated her, more forcefully, a second time!

"Wow, this slut has such a tight cunt," he gasped, " I'm really going to enjoy fucking her with this long black cock! She's going to be begging me for more!!"

She was thrown slightly by the sudden switch to 'dirty talk', but she knew it was probably for the camera, so replied in kind between gulping in quick breaths of air.

"Yes sir........ fuck me hard with that big black cock of yours.... I want it so much.... you're totally filling up my poor slutty pussy with that powerful black manhood. Give it to me!!"

Bill looked surprised, Ben gave her a thumbs up from the doorway, and Martin looked pleased at the way she was playing her new role as he gripped her thighs pushing her legs wider again and started to move inside her!

Because of his length, the long, steady withdrawals and the equally long thrusts back seemed to hit even more pleasure points than Ben had, and she was soon sucking in ragged breaths of air as he settled into the same steady rhythm that had driven her to distraction when the 'boss' was fucking her!!

Her mind was soon spinning as the fucking continued remorselessly. Six minutes of this slow, steady arousal building was going to drive her crazy! She felt like she needed to come again already!!

She settled her head back on the pillow, closed her eyes and tried to let her mind drift onto something else, but all that it would do was to focus on James again, which quickly led her sex-driven mind to think about how good it had felt when it was his cock fucking her as part of the investors group gangbang earlier. She shook her head, it was no good, this fixation with the young man who'd pretty much set her for all this, wasn't helping!

It had distracted her for a while though, but hadn't stopped her body responding to the way that his cock continuously ploughed up and down her tingling vagina. The sexual tension in her taut body was already getting intolerable again. His firm grip on her thighs meant that it was hard for her to thrust back at him to increase her pleasure. Her fingers had already been working hard on her nipples, which felt great, hard as tent poles, but it just wasn't enough!!

"Four Minutes" called out Ben.

'Oh No!! I can't wait another two minutes to come, even if he'd let me, ' she thought dizzily. Desperation suddenly trumped self-control.

"Oh please sir, " she gasped staring pleadingly into his young brown eyes, "....this slut so, so needs to come...... fuck me harder.... fuck me faster....anything! Please, please, please!!"

Martin looked surprised. He'd been concentrating on his own self control, because the feel of her tight vagina around his throbbing cock really did feel seriously good. He glanced at the older Bill who, unseen by her fevered eyes nodded.

"This slut want to come round my big black cock?"

"Yes, yes, yes...... please use that big black cock to make me come... please!!

Previously, if she'd ever thought that she'd be begging to be fucked to a climax, she'd have laughed at the idea. Now, in this situation, in her totally sexualised state, it seemed so natural.... and she wasn't just role playing!

He didn't increase his fucking rhythm as she'd desperately hoped, but he did reach down to caress her pussy.

'Yes, Yes, Yes' she thought happily, wriggling in his grasp. She knew what came next, but not how!

Her swollen clit was positively crying out for attention. Her whole, taut body was crying out for attention!!

He didn't rub against that throbbing nub though. He placed a finger and thumb either side. She held her breath, waiting for the touch. But his digits didn't move. He just squeezed gently, synchronising with his thrusts. At first she was disappointed, knowing that just a single touch would probably trigger a big orgasm, but then she felt the quick burst of pleasure from the indirect squeezing flood her pussy, and it was hitting her with every thrust of his long cock!

It was heavenly. Her head was thrashing from side to side, one hand squeezing a taut breast, the other running through her dark hair as she teetered on the brink for long, blissful seconds, and then the dam broke! Her body arched. She cried out again, loudly as the climax gripped her, a new set of relief giving convulsions rippling out from her as the explosive sensation in her pussy sent her mind spinning again in a welter of stars, fireworks and pleasure!!

"Take that slut!" gasped Martin as he felt her pussy going wild around his cock, "God but she grips hard! What a fantastic woman........I mean slut!"" he added as he managed, just, to maintain his regular fucking in the midst of her convulsions.

Nicki didn't hear it as Ben called out 'Five Minutes', she was totally gone, only realising that she was still being fucked many seconds later as her heart rate came down and her breathing started to regulate.

"Jeeeesus!" she gasped finally, looking deep into Martin's eyes as he fucked away in her, "Oh........ but you're good..... you're really damned good! Give me more of that long black cock you stud! And ohhhhhhhhhh, yes please!"

She had no idea of time but she suspected that this second session was coming to an end as he dropped his fingertips down to her pussy again, and began to rub purposefully up and down beside her tingling clit.

"Oh....Aaaah...Yes.....Again...... Just There, " she gasped in response as she felt her pussy respond immediately, her aroused body quickly building a new level of sexual tension and then, "........YES, YES Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!"

This time as the second climax took her, she knew that it wasn't quite the intense, tsunami level of the first one, but it was delicious anyway, and her head rocked back as she savoured its delights!

"This slut's bloody well insatiable!" laughed Martin, straining a bit as he felt her convulsing around his hardness again, before looking back to Ben who was just about to announce that time was up, "You really need to sign her up full time.... she's an absolute natural!!"

29. At Last......Bill!

By the time that she was taking notice again, she felt something strange. Her vagina was empty again!

She looked up, and found herself staring at Bill's friendly features and strong well built body, standing between her splayed out legs. They'd done their change-round routine and she'd been so far gone that she hadn't even noticed!

Ben was now bubbling around with the camera, getting more shots of her nakedness with the camera and Martin, after giving her those two momentous orgasms was uniformed up and guarding the door!

Her focus quickly dropped from Bill's face down to the big cock that was swaying between his legs, waiting for its turn to invade her still throbbing inner depths. Her mouth opened in another silent 'O'!!

She'd made a quick assessment at the start that he'd be a bit of a challenge, combining Ben's big, thick girth and Martin's huge length. She'd actually fancied having sex with him for a while before as they'd flirted by the office entrance as she came and went, but in her wildest dreams she'd never imagined how devastatingly big his manhood would be!!

"You ready babe?" he asked as he fed the big cock head up to her tingling pink hole, drinking in the erotic sight of her laid out wantonly in front of him. Stocking legs spread, bare breasts and dark pink nipples rise and falling as she breathed heavily and gorgeous, hazel eyes fixated on his manhood. He certainly was ready after having to watching his two colleagues tag-fuck this sexy lady. A woman that he'd privately lusted after for many months!

'Wow, he hasn't even called me a slut for the cameras!' she thought distractedly, '.... what a considerate man. Just like I'd expected all along!'

"God Yes, Bill, fuck me hard with your big prick!" she gasped for the cameras, before lifting eyes to his again and giving a message just for him, "...........I've wanted this for ages!"

He lifted his eyebrows at that revelation, smiled and eased himself forward to press against her dripping hole, the steady pressure forcing her vagina to surrender as it opened up and then they were both sighing and 'aaaaah'ing as he drove firmly down her throbbing love channel.

She's be gripping the edge of the table hard as her vagina stretched to wrap around him, but the sighed happily as she felt him light up her vagina as he pushed deeper and deeper until he finally, after what seemed like an age, bottomed out in her. She was in heaven again so quickly as her pussy swamped her with pleasure at being so totally filled!

When he started to move, started to fuck, her buttocks clenched and she gripped him hard with her inner muscles. It made him gasp in delight, but didn't stop him settling into that same, irritatingly slow fuck rhythm that the others had done. But the size of his cock as it thrust up and down inside her was soon triggering an even bigger pleasure reaction from her pussy than the other two. Was that even possible?!

'Christ, they really are a team!' she thought desperately as she tried to deal with the sudden arousal surge, and the thought that she was going to get another full six minutes of this frustrating sexual torture!!

The torment of the slow fucking was soon getting to her though. She'd tried to lie back and almost accept it for a while, but Bill's big dick really was impossible ignore! She was soon writhing in his hands and moaning continuously as his long, deep thrusts triggered a predictable hot reaction between her splayed out legs.

"Oh God Bill........speed up....please!" she finally wailed.

"Patience you sexy beauty.... hang in there!"

She tried. Hanging in there that is. But after Martin had finally, after what seemed like an age, announce the four minute mark, her steady climb towards her next much needed climax just wasn't happening fast enough.

"Bill... fuck me you big brute....properly.... give me all that you've got, HARDER!!!"

"Patience Nicki, you'll get there..... eventually!"

"Fucking Hell Bill, I've lost my patience, I'm losing my mind!! I so, so, so need to come. You know it damn it......just do me!!" she gasped.

She'd been working her nipples hard for a few minutes now, but the temptation to finish the job with her clit got way too much and she pushed her hand downwards over her flat stomach, only for Ben to slap it away!!

"FUCK!!!!!"

"Patience....."

"Aaaaaaargh!!!!!"

Her tense, taut body continued its slow dance on the end of his big dick as she did her best to push back into him to maximise the bursts of excitement generated by their coming together. It wasn't enough though. She was just permanently hovering just below that illusive climax, and had been for an age. The frustrated sexual intensity inside her was killing her!

The five minutes call came and went.

She was convinced now that Bill must hate her. She hated him!!! Why wasn't he seeing to her clit!!!!

Then it happened!

Her thought processes were all tied to that desperate need to come hard. She literally couldn't think of anything else. She'd been calling Ben all sorts of dirty names as he'd ignored her pleas, but then her body suddenly went rigid. Impaled still but rigid as a quick extra thrill of excitement shot up and down her spine!

She'd finally felt him touching her pussy!!

"Time Nicki....... enjoy yourself!" he gasped as he let his fingertips trace their way around her black diamond thatch and up and down her engorged labia. He'd been wanting to feel her for so long that he'd been thinking that he was suffering as much as Nicki. Well, maybe not he laughed to himself as he continued the long slow fucks, but now his fingers were approaching her pulsating little pussy nub!!

"OH My GOD.....YES....at last!" she gushed as she felt the fire raging between her legs intensify, and her clit was soon bursting with excitement as his fingertips started to circle. This was more like it! This was exactly what she wanted!!!

Her eyes were wide with sightless wonder as she felt herself suddenly transported right to the very edge of the precipice. Her pussy fire raging out of control, her clit radiating out so much intense pleasure that she thought she was going to explode!

She did. Her back arched, thrusting her pussy hard into him.

Finally, at long last, tumbling over the edge as another massive orgasm gripped her weary body!!

"Ohhhh YES, YES, YES.....aaaaaaah!"

His smile tensed a little as he felt her spasm around his big, swollen dick, making him suck in a quick breath to maintain his iron-willed control. He was happy to ignore all the names she'd called him, knowing how long she'd had to endure her 'punishment'. He was still slightly disappointed that she'd been caught in the middle of that ridiculous gangbang earlier, but now he just wanted to make her feel good.

He kept on fucking whilst she dealt with her climax, but as the convulsions began to fade away, her breathing normalised a little, he got to work with his fingertips on her clit again.

She was just starting to get some awareness back when she realised that he was still fucking her. Well, that was to be expected, the six minutes clearly weren't up yet. But the powerful signals radiating out from her clit were another matter as he circled and pressed at the super-sensitive skin around it!

"Ohhhh..... Jeesus... I'm coming again!!" she gasped as a new wave of excitement washed through her. Her body dissolved into sweet convulsions for a second time! Bill enjoyed it too, but this time he didn't pause at all, working her swollen clit continuously for another twenty seconds up to Martin's 'Times Up' call.

Nicki had no idea how long that was. After the second big orgasm, her taunted clit triggered a whole series of mini climaxes that just merged and ran into each other. Her whole body was jumping and bucking in Bill's strong hands as the continuous cycles of sexual tension and then short, desperate relief just blew her sex addled mind!

Her head was thrashing from side to side. She'd reached down and had his wrist in an iron grip as a long, thin mewling sound escaped from her lips. It was the most intense sexual experience that she'd ever had!!

30. Position Two

By the time that Nicki was aware of what was happening again, her breathing still ragged, the guys had completed their switch-over. Bill was back on the door, and Ben had stripped off, displaying his big, thick erection again. They were all drinking thirstily from plastic bottles of water. Ben brought one over to her as she wearily levered herself up to a sitting position on the edge of the table.

"Here Nicki..... drink some water... you need to keep hydrated when you're a porn star, " he said knowingly before adding with a wink, ".... and we haven't finished with you yet!"

She grabbed the bottle eagerly as she suddenly realised how parched she felt. God knows how much she'd sweated over the last twenty minutes she thought a little dizzily. She quickly gulped some down and immediately felt better. Her pussy was still throbbing after that intense work out and she briefly let her hand cup and caress her sex to check it out further. She breathed a sigh of relief at the warm, positive response.

Ben of course misinterpreted her actions and little moan.

"Okay Nicki, I see that you're desperate for part two! We're going to take you over the sofa for the five minute sessions. How about that for a treat!!"

With that he took her hand, pulling her off the table and she followed him, a little unsteadily over to the back of the sofa and sighed as he bent her over it, the slightly rough material rubbing against her stomach.

"Oh, just beautiful and peachy!" he said to the others, admiring her upturned butt and the bulging folds of her labia between her legs as Martin came over with the camera. Looking up, Nicki groaned as she saw a close up of her peachy pussy, dripping juices on the big TV screen, and right in front of her. She was going to get a prime view of her body being ravished this time round!

Ben was busy positioning her though.

He spread her legs to start with, and then pushed them even wider to get her cunt down to a comfortable height for his big cock. Then eased her back, away from the sofa slightly. So that the camera could get better shots he told her. But now the backs of her taut, bare breasts were rubbing against the sofa back, the tickly material quickly making her tits tingle alarmingly and she knew that as she moved with the fucking, they'd rub even more!

After the water and that short break, she was feeling good again, her body finally getting back to normal after that intense series of orgasms. Three more five minute fucks. She could take it. She was actually looking forward to having her pussy full of meaty erections again!

She was wondering if they'd do the same sort of thing as last time, making her wait for most of the five minutes and then hitting her clit to get her off. And this time it was supposed to be a faster pace than the incredibly frustrating slow fucks that had already nearly driven her mad! Wow!!

"Ohhhh!" she suddenly gasped, her train of thought broken as she suddenly felt contact between her legs. Looking up at the screen she saw that Ben had pushed the bulbous, rounded tip of his big cock up against her slit. She sighed as he rubbed it up and down her dark valley, coating it in her abundant juices and gasping a couple of times as he hit her pulsating clit!

Then the camera moved and she saw a close up of her face on TV. She knew what was going to happen next! Sure enough Ben grasped her taut buttocks and pushed his big dick straight into her gaping pink hole, surging right into her with a deep grunt, stretching her pussy around his massive girth yet again.

"Ohhhhhhh Fuck!" she gasped as her vagina burst into its stretched pleasure mode!

"That's the plan!" he responded with a chuckle as he pulled back a little and then started to fuck. She was gasping in quick breaths as he settled down into the new rhythm, and her pussy got used to being occupied and the regular action again, the fire between her legs gradually growing with each delicious thrust!