All Comments on 'A Road Trip with Dirty Laundry'

by NavigatorGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, NavigatorGirl, congratulations on your first story. It was well-written, sweet, and sexy, and sounded quite plausible (other than the Wrong Way Corrigan bit; 500 miles is a long way to go without reading a road sign or checking the map!). Then again, maybe it really is all true. Either way, well done and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Protest all you want, you were a whore and Dan deserves better than a skank for a life partner, even if he doesn't like your driving.

Paiger123Paiger123over 2 years ago

I really liked it. Please ignore Anonymous’ comments below- clearly that reader skipped over the part where you broke up with Dan because he cheated (but somehow you are the whore?)

Loveangames69Loveangames69over 2 years ago

Nice romantic tale. Would not at all mind meeting the author some time at a roadside lodging, if she leaves smug Dan at home.

Rogue777Rogue777over 2 years ago

Great story. I have added you to my favorites and look forward to more!

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

You go girl. Great story, great perspective. A little advice, wait til your oldest goes off to college, that's when my wife laid out all of her sexcapades history (before we met). It was, well, stimulating......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous