A Romantic Getaway

Story Info
Stevie and her husband make videos.
1.1k words
3.86
2.9k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning not too long ago events happened in my home that would annoy most wives. My husband was at the office and not expected at home until 6 o'clock. He leaves work at 5. It's not a long distance ride but one needs to allow for traffic.

I opened the nightstand top draw at his side of the bed searching for his thyroid pills. How close is he to needing a prescription refill? I would take care of him anyway just because I love him but as an RN I'm accustomed to giving pills.

Issues of Penthouse magazine were staring up at me. Is he kidding? Is he losing interest in me? I picked up the top copy and opened it to the centerfold Miss July Pet of the month.

I don't swing that way so I looked only for a second mainly just to note features: hair color and style, her lipstic shade, eye color.

I'm 42 years old and very fit. I devote time every day to pumping my legs on the elliptical in the den.

Maybe it's just that my boobs aren't big enough to excite him. I'm a 34 A. I can't help it if I'm not a C or a D.

Maybe instead of being angry with him this girl will find another way to handle the matter.

I went right to the i-mac on it's desk in the livingroom and opened the web site called Chaturbate. After giving a few seconds of thought to a screen name I created a profile. It read as follows.

Name: HoneyBee

Birth Date: May 25 1981

I am: a woman

Interested In: men, women

Body type: curvy

Drink/Smoke: Occasionally/never

Location: in your dreams

We had finished dinner by 6 45. He went into the tv room to watch what remains of his favorite program "Two and a Half Men"

After that his other favorite program "The Big Bang Theory" airs.

I wanted to have sex with him and broadcast the action.

"I saw your Penthouse magazines."

"I'm just looking. You know I wouldn't cheat."

"Are my boobs too small?"

"No they're fine."

"I've got something you'll like better than magazines."

That said, I expanded the chaturbate window, moused over to menu option Broadcast and pulled off the mock turtleneck exposing my boobs.

"Not bad"

"What do you say to broadcasting some hot sex?"

"You're kidding."

I opened my jeans letting them drop exposing my lady parts.

It didn't take long to pull them off. Every move I made was showing on the monitor.

"I've always wanted to do it in front of the camera."

Paul blushed.

"Where's your sense of adventure?"

He giggled.

"Get those clothes off NOW!"

With the demand hanging in the air between us both of my hands brushed my nipples. I turned to face the monitor.

"That's sexy. Nice ass."

"Stand up!"

"OK"

He stood up from his chair. I opened his pants and knelt before him taking his thick cock to my throat.

"Feels so good hon. Don't stop."

I sucked him for less than a minute then straightened up and looked into his eyes.

"If you want another blow job you're going to have to get completely naked."

He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of it and his teeshirt.

Seconds later he was out of his pants.

"How about a lap dance?"

"Yup"

My husband settled into the end of the sofa and I settled onto his lap. The camera caught me bobbing on his dick while brushing my tits.

My orgasm happened, finally. I stood up from his lap closed my hand around the 6-inch shaft that is his cock. The organ was in my hand barely two seconds before the cumshot excited me.

"Nice cumshot"

After a couple of seconds I closed the video and settled into the sofa. I leaned against him and he put his arm around me.

"Was the sex good for you? I mean wasn't it at least better than jerking off to girls you'll never have."

"Seeing those girls I can never have make me want you even more."

"In that case, you're allowed to look as much as you want."

He planted a kiss on my lips that soon gave way to making out, this time not in front of the camera.

"Our tenth anniversary is coming up next week. I was thinking that we would just take a cabin in the Pocono and leave the computer home."

"That sounds romantic."

"I already reserved a cabin."

"Nice."

"I like the lesbian videos as well."

"Don't expect Michelle ( my sister) and her wife to entertain you." I put air quotes around the word "entertain."

At 6 a.m. on a Sunday we were about to set out for the Poconos, some 365 miles away in northeastern Pennsylvania.

Paul pulled the folding hand truck carrying two suitcases to the black Lexus.

By 6 10 we were making 65 miles per hour on I 81. This day it was my turn to choose the audio book. I soon became absorbed in a Nora Roberts romance titled "Chasing Fire"

I doubted that Paul was listening but so what if he didn't appreaciate my choice of audio. I like it.

Minutes before 1 o'clock the two bedroom log cabin came into view. Our long-awaited romantic getaway was about to begin.

It was turning out to be a warm sunny afternoon, perfect for a swim in the nearby lake. My husband carried swim trunks into the bathroom.

My god Paul, how modest are you?

He emerged wearing recently purchased Navy Evergreen Anchor trunks.

As I opened the door Paul commented on my style.

"You're going out in the nude?"

"Do you have a problem with it."

"No"

"Then don't be such a prude."

So what if the resort is not billed as nudist. I happen to enjoy going au naturale.

We dipped into the water. For the ensuing 20 minutes, give or take a couple, we swam submerged for a few seconds at a time.

Paul and I started a long trek, our goal being to go around the lake.

Some 200 yards away from our blanket that lies barely 10 feet from the water I voiced my thoughts.

"You need to create a profile on Chaturbate."

"OK"

"When we get home make it."

"Why do we need two profiles?"

"I want to watch you masturbate but not in person. I want to watch it on my i-pad from the next room."

"Just as though I'm a stranger to you."

"By the way, you really need to take off those trunks."

"Will do."

The week passed into history much too quickly. I came to Ambulatory Surgery Monday morning at 6 and read the board to see the list of patients and attending physicians. If asked about my vacation by colleagues I would say simply that it was very nice.

All the girls knew that it was a romantic getaway because I had mentioned that it was our ( Paul and me ) 10th wedding anniversary.