A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 02

Story Info
Discovering roommate's private treasures.
2.9k words
4.69
8.4k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 2

Chapter 3 Existing As Roommates Post Discovery

In the weeks that followed, I was somehow able to carry on with Hannah as though nothing had changed between us. I did my best not to reveal the strain of guilt that blanketed my soul. Listening to their nightly fuck sessions was now a guilt free event and I looked forward with great anticipation, every time I heard Jake being hustled into Hannah's room. Shamelessly, I masturbated along to their loud sexcapades and had begun to see myself as an uninvited participant in their affairs.

It was all of the other times around the apartment I found so difficult. Every time I saw Hannah, I either pictured her fucking Jake or worse, one of her partners in all of the many videos I had discovered. It was one thing that she chose to let me listen to her get railed by her boyfriend almost nightly; it was all together another that I had snooped through her private diary.

I'd begun to live under weakly founded rationalizations to assuage my own guilt. I mean, 'if she didn't know and I never let anyone else know...then where was the harm...,' followed by the equally lame argument that, 'if they were going to be so loud and public about their almost nightly sex marathons, how could it be any worse by watching something that I had only accidentally discovered.....?'

My bullshit rationalizations were unconvincing even to me, but it helped me to get through the face to face meetings without revealing the many new emotions constantly pricking at my conscience. At best, they helped to whitewash my emotions even as the guilt remained. None of my self-told lies could soften the fact that I should never have looked in the first place. More to the point, after my initial discovery, I most certainly should not have continued to re-watch those incredibly erotic videos every chance I got.

The real truth was that Hannah's personal collection of videos were just too exciting not to watch. Since that very first day, it felt like my hormone levels had become supercharged and unable to quell. A strong new addiction had formed within. I tried out a new justification, rationalizing that since 'I'd already seen them, no harm could come from simply watching them again -- the damage had already been done.' I said these things to myself, not believing them anymore than anyone else would. But it wasn't just a desire to watch again, if I'm being honest. Equally at play, was the almost crippling anticipation of finding new, additional videos. Thus, I found myself checking daily and especially following the nights I had rubbed myself to sleep listening to their mad sexfest.

If Hannah had any clue that I had discovered her personal sex videos, there was certainly no indication of it. Our roomie relationship carried on and continued to grow as did my familiarity and comfort with her and with Jake. Curiously, Jake did not appear in any of the videos. Of the wide stable of Hannah's partners, he was the only one I had ever met or heard in the act. I found this odd given Hannah's obvious video fetish. I also found it disappointing.

After so many hours of listening to Jake and Hannah fucking and not finding him among the video collections, only served to drive my interest in him all the more so. Whenever we were together, I found myself undressing him with my eyes. I couldn't help imagining him fucking my roommate or jacking off at her direction as she had done with every other man I knew her to have been with. Though I'd not yet seen him naked, in my mind, I had been able to conjure up what I was confident was a pretty accurate rendering right down to the smallest --er biggest detail. Of course, it became far easier to imagine with every instance he emerged from the shower covered in nothing more than a short towel.

It was a Saturday morning in mid-March that I woke up to a call from Hannah. In a most excited voice, she announced that she'd received a big promotion along with a massive bonus at work. She was calling to tell me that she'd be spending the weekend at Jake's but that when she got back Sunday night, she was hoping we could spend a night in together. I told Hannah how happy I was for her and looked forward to a night with my roomie, likely over several bottles of wine. I was genuinely excited to have one of our girls' nights, just the two of us. Secretly, I also looked forward to an almost entire weekend to myself to re-watch the many videos of Hannah and her lovers!

After getting myself ready for the day, I was off to complete all of the errands I had planned for the weekend. I returned home early Saturday afternoon and went straight to my room, stripping completely bare. Without fear of Hannah or Jake intruding, I was free to roam the house naked and free to do as I liked. Immediately, I went to Hannah's room and turned on her computer. As I reached for the Kleenex box I was shocked to see that it was no longer in the usual place. In fact, I noticed that it was in the garbage. At first, I assumed it had just been knocked off the desk but as I retrieved the makeshift 'porn safe', my heart sunk to discover that it was completely empty.

I sat back in the comfy chair feeling a dark sense of unease. Where had the videos gone and why? Had she learned of my intrusion? Was she somehow aware of my daily masturbation sessions using her sex material as my own? Surely if she had found out about my sneaky behavior, she would have said something. It seemed doubtful that she simply tired of the content and just threw it out. Far too much time had been spent directing and collecting such exciting material for Hannah to destroy it. No, there had to be another explanation and I couldn't help thinking it had something to do with me.

There I sat naked in Hannah's chair, my mind awash with dreadful possibilities. Wrapping myself in a blanket made clear that the comfort and ease with which I had come to enjoy in my roommate's space, no longer existed. I imagined the most horrible and uncomfortable outcomes. I felt that I was about to spend an entire weekend fulminating over the coming storm. The awkward confrontation; The loss of trust; A gentle but firm demand that it would be best for both of us if I move out as soon as possible. The loss of a good new friend...

So befuddled was my mind with guilt and confusion over what had brought about the disappearance of the thumb drives, that I sat for twenty minutes just staring at the walls. It was that feeling when you are sure that you are in so much trouble that you can't focus on a single thought. As the time passed, I was sure I had led myself to that kind of trouble and nothing I could do would make that feeling go away.

A sudden noise from outside momentarily pulled me from my fog. While looking out the window I happened to glance at the right hand corner of Hannah's computer screen. I hadn't paid attention to anything else after seeing the Kleenex box in the garbage. I had already turned on her computer but hadn't done anything with it. Most importantly, I had failed to notice the two new folders that hadn't been there yesterday.

The first was entitled, 'He's A Keeper' and the other, 'My Next Great Conquest'. Incredibly, despite the catastrophic guilt-ridden scenarios that had just played through my mind, upon discovery of the new folders my hormones revved back into high speed. I became instantaneously desperate to pry once again. And if my suspicions were correct, for the first time it would not be some stranger that I was viewing. If I was right, I was finally about to see my roommate's boyfriend who had become an increasingly frequent subject of my daily masturbatory sessions.

I put the missing thumb drives out of my mind and didn't bother to further consider why Hannah would have placed these new folders on her desktop. I took a deep breath and clicked to open the first file. The index listed 14 videos, all of which were entitled, 'Jake'. Knowing that I would have plenty of time for closer inspection, I quickly scanned through each of them before selecting one to watch from beginning to end. Each was of Hannah and Jake together and the filming had occurred in this very room. I watched them move together and connected the physical acts to the sounds that had driven me to orgasm more times than I could count over the past several months.

The videos of Hannah and Jake were long and ran the gambit from simply making out, to oral sex and of course, fucking. And fucking they did a great deal of and in almost every position imaginable and certainly with every available orifice. These videos were far more intimate than the others I had viewed though they equaled or surpassed the intensity Hannah had shown with her other male lovers.

The final video opened with Jake sitting stark naked and lounging in the very chair that my naked body currently possessed. I paused the video on that scene, admiring and examining his body. Just the fact that his naked flesh had sat exactly as my own nude body currently was, caused goosebumps to rise across my legs and forearms. Though I rubbed and caressed myself through the entirety of viewing the other videos, I had purposely refused to allow myself to cum until I had made it at least to the end of the first folder. Looking at Jake's naked body and sensing that this video might be distinctly different from the earlier 13, I was glad that I had.

"Don't touch yourself yet Jake!," came the firm tone of Hannah's voice in the background.

"Spread those muscled legs apart and stretch them out," she commanded.

"I want to see if you can really get hard without even the slightest physical touch."

"Oh I'm sure I can," Jake replied in a breathy voice.

"Are we thinking of the same fantasy, my pet?"

"You know we are, my sex goddess!"

At this point I paused the video and ripped my hands from between my thighs. I stopped to consider where this game was going and didn't want to spoil my own orgasm without being able to see it through to the end when Jake would presumably be allowed to finally cum.

Hannah went on to explain that Jake had been a very good lover over the past few months by pleasuring her as often and in every way that she had asked. Today was the day that they would live out a fantasy they had frequently shared during their lovemaking and in their online mutual masturbation sessions.

The camera focused first on Jake's face and then zoomed to his manhood. Both images confirmed his state of excitement. His penis had grown to its' full potential while listening to Hannah's words. The purple head at its tip had begun to glisten shiny with clear precum. Jake's cock stood firm against his belly, obscuring his navel. Soft blonde curls surrounded the otherwise smooth flesh of his cock and full scrotum.

The camera swung to the top drawer of Hannah's bedside table. As she opened the drawer she revealed a veritable tool box of sex toys. Without pausing the video I rolled the chair over to pry open that drawer and couldn't believe the number and variety she owned. This was an intrusion I had not made before though it is doubtful I could have avoided it had I known the contents.

"Lets try the shiny silver one that I played with this morning. Covered in my juices, you can see how much I enjoyed it. I wouldn't have needed this if you had gotten here sooner!"

Jake laughed in response. "Who are you kidding. We both know that you can't start your day without one orgasm that usually ends up being three in quick succession before you'll even think about getting out of bed!"

"Be that as it may, you were my inspiration today and all I could think about was finally saying yes to the fantasy you have been begging for since a certain someone entered our lives."

Hannah held the vibrator just inches from his face. A deep inhalation of breath suggested that he could still sense the feminine aroma on the toy which had earlier been nestled deep within his girlfriend's vagina. Hannah's thumb gently probed between Jake's lips just as she pointed the curved tip against his mouth. Obediently, Jake kissed and then licked the entire length of the silver toy.

Satisfied that Jake's tongue had sufficiently captured the remnants of Hannah's orgasm, further pressure was applied. Jake did not hesitate to take the full length of the object in his mouth. Hannah's expression was one of clear satisfaction as she maneuvered the toy in and out. I watched in utter fascination as my roommate seemed to be instructing her boyfriend in the art of fellatio.

For at least five minutes, Hannah directed Jake to lick and suck her toy cock, imploring him to get it clean and ready for more use. Presumably satisfied at having imposed her control, the vibrator began a slow trip across his nipples and down his toned torso. Now turned on and vibrating loudly, Hannah teasingly touched it to the head of his engorged cock making him jump unexpectedly. Alternating between jostling his balls and running the two shafts against each other, it was now Jake's precum that covered the phallic object. This went on for over 15 minutes while Jake moaned, pleaded and begged for release.

"I think you are ready and it's time for that special reward I have made you wait soooo long for!"

"How bad do you want it, baby?"

"Fuck! Please let me cum! You have been teasing me with this fantasy for so long and I've done everything you have asked!"

Hannah placed the camera on the table and pushed Jake's legs together. Using only his thighs, Jake was made to hold the vibrator firmly in place against his own cock. It gave the appearance of him having parallel penises. As the toy buzzed on happily, the vibration to Jake's cock was constant. Hannah commanded that he not move and not use his hands.

"I'll be back in a quick sec and when I return you are going to experience an orgasm like you have never imagined!"

When Hannah reentered the room there was a noticeable gasp from Jake followed by the open-mouthed expression that suggested he couldn't believe this was really going to happen. Hannah stepped between Jake and the camera leaving me with a very close perspective of her sexy curved asscheeks. As erotic a view as that provided, it was completely maddening not to see what it was that Hannah had come up with to satisfy Jake's long awaited desire.

"I know how badly you've wanted this and I admit that my teasing has bordered on cruelty. If you had admitted it to me earlier, then perhaps I would not have made you wait so long. But, you are an amazing lover and have willingly participated in my every fantasy. Now it is finally time to realize one of yours!"

Hannah was doing something with her arms which I could not see but from the muffled sounds coming out of Jake's mouth, it was obvious that she was driving him crazy.

Hannah picked up the camera and finally gave permission for her man to start stroking his cock. The camera focused on his face and suddenly my vigorous fingers took on a frantic life of their own. There before me, was Jake jacking off -- with my red panties being held to his mouth and nose. His tongue licked the fabric that had nestled between the lips of my sex the night before. Those panties had been awash with my juices following another powerful orgasm inspired as usual, by the sounds of Hannah and Jake fucking.

The realization of how badly Jake had wanted to sniff my panties was titillating all in itself. But the fact that my roommate had snuck into my room and retrieved them from my hamper as a reward to her man, took the eroticism to an entirely new level. The excitement of the mischievous act was not lost on Hannah whose own fingers moved almost violently across her clitoris, trying to keep pace with her man.

Jake's breathing was as rapid as a sprinter coming around the final turn. I heard every deep breath as he inhaled my aroma and marveled as his tongue continued to bathe the orgasm drenched fabric of my panties. When his orgasm hit it was like a train reaction. Cum erupted across his firm chest and stomach. Hannah buckled over and looked almost paralytic with her hand trapped between her thighs. At that same moment, a gutteral scream erupted from somewhere deep in my core as my entire body began to orgasm unlike any experience I had ever known.