A Rough, Wild Night in Dubai

Story Info
Sam's night out in Dubai does more than fight his emptiness.
3.1k words
4.13
10.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam just got over the phone with his wife. Another heated argument that was not without blames and curses. He wondered how it had come to this and if it would ever stop.

Just as he was going through this train of thought, he decided that it was too much for him to sustain after a hard day's work. It was also Friday night. He wanted to go out and just forget everything.

Sam wasn't in the best emotional state either. Difficult work conditions, a low paying job and being unable to live together with his wife all contributed to his suffering. Regardless, this is no excuse, he tried telling himself. This is no way of dealing with things, Sam. He knew that sooner or later, this would all come back to haunt him.

But he felt too dejected after the phone call to be able to focus on anything beyond just that night. He also knew he'd made some terrible mistakes in life, and one was to fall in love with the wrong person. Or was she the right choice? He didn't know. Agh, he thought, just forget about it already Sam.

He picked up his car keys, wallet, and a book that he had been reading at the time. He decided to hunt for a bar and have a few round of drinks. He remembered seeing a few in proximity of his office in Dubai Media City.

He took a cab from his residence in Discovery Gardens to the metro stop at Media City. It was approximately 10 PM, but Dubai's main Sheikh Zayed Road was still jampacked. It was Friday night after all, and everyone was out there to socialize and have fun.

He decided that a club would be too crowded and loud for his taste. So he walked from the metro stop, looking for soft-themed bars to relax instead and the Octave Bar really captured his interest. He went in and found a secluded corner to sit. A waiter approached him and he requested the strongest drink on the menu. The waiter nodded depicting that he understood what Sam meant and recommended a cocktail that was one of their most exotic. He agreed and ordered some spicy nuts to go with the drink.

He was not an avid drinker. In fact, he hadn't even developed proper taste for drinks. Back in his home country, he'd cope with such problems using cannabis as his favorite getaway. But that wasn't available in the UAE at least legally, and he wasn't one to go against the law, so he decided to settle for liquor that night.

He immersed in his reading. A short while later, the drink was served. It looked quite tasteful. He managed to thank the waiter with a half-hearted smile. He took a few sips and continued with the reading. In some time, the liquor began to show its effects. His focus slowly started drifting from the words on the book. From time to time, he'd take a look around the bar and appreciate the relaxing environment in his mind. The slow music that played in the ear coupled with impressive lighting effects all contributed to a mesmerizing experience.

Just as he took another glance at the surroundings, he noticed a woman in her late 30s sitting a couple of tables away from him. She was dressed casually. As he looked at her, she also noticed him.

At that moment, he didn't know if it was the liquor running in his blood or the earlier fight over the phone call with his wife, but something compelled him to look at her again and try to strike a conversation. He couldn't clearly remember his intentions, but he looked in her eyes, waited for her to look back and then politely asked if he may join her. She smiled and welcomed him to her table.

He requested some waiters to help him shift his drink. He shook hands with her and adjusted in the chair in front of her. They introduced one another. Her name was Ava. Ava was a production manager from South Africa. He told her that he was working in Dubai's digital media industry. They talked about their habits and hobbies and everything in between.

Sam lost sense of the fight he had had with his wife. After some exchanges of smiles and laughs, Ava asked Sam if he'd like to go to another more exciting bar. She told him that she knew one sports bar in the same enclave they were in. He nodded in anticipation of what lay ahead of him.

The sports bar was definitely loud, but Sam didn't seem to mind it too much now that he was with Ava. Some people were throwing darts. Others watched a football show on TV. Ava and Sam decided to try their billiard skills. Some friends who'd met Ava earlier in the bar approached her, but Ava found one way or another to distance herself from them and be closer to Sam. Sam, now acting more mischievous than his sobre self, made the noise in the bar as an excuse to try and whisper to Ava in the ear while replying to her conversations. Just as he was doing it, he nibbled Ava's ear lobe gently. It was in part an act of teasing her, but mostly, he just tried to convey to her that he desired greater intimacy.

Sam really appreciated the attention he got from Ava that night. They had a few more drinks in the sports bar before Ava decided that. she'd like to get some rest. Sam thought that perhaps this was it. I knew I shouldn't have nibbled, he thought. She was just in it for some good time but the nibbling act ruined it.

Just as he was thinking of what to say, Ava suggested in his ear that he may walk her to her apartment. He decided to seize that window of opportunity before it closed forever. He said, Yeah sure, why not. They slowly started walking toward her apartment that was located right across the street. They approached the elevator and then Ava's room. Ava entered the room, and Sam quietly followed her in. They sat down shoulder to shoulder on chairs that were lying near the entrance of the apartment.

The drinks had their toll on Sam and Ava. Ava seemed sleepy and Sam didn't want to do anything she wasn't prepared for. Just then, Ava gently put her head on Sam's shoulder. Sam lifted his arm and drew it across her back so she could gently rest her head on his chest. Just then, Sam brushed some hair falling on her face with his other hand. Then, he reached for her left hand, held it softly and felt her fingers. Just then, the two souls, who had been complete strangers until some hours back, felt more connected than they ever could. Ava gently lifted her head from Sam's chest while Sam slowly drew his face down. They knew that they couldn't stop it now. They went for the lips. And the culmination point of the night just began.

For Sam, it was one of his wildest dreams come true. He had had sex with some prostitutes back in his days serving the military. Every now and then, he'd hook up with one or two ladies when he was off duty. However, he never felt satisfied and always longed for wild, passionate love as opposed to paid sex.

His wife was the first person in his life with whom he'd made passionate love. And he reciprocated it with a ring. A sound gentleman through and through.

Yet tonight, he longed for passion more than anything else to fight and strangle the emptiness in his own life. And he got just that. A beauty goddess there to lift him away from all of his worries and fill him with unimaginable pleasures.

He forgot sense of time as he licked, nibbled, chewed and actually ate Ava's lips. He then reached for her tongue. Initially, Ava completely gave herself in to Sam. For the past few hours of the momentous night, she had been delightfully teased-seduced even-by dirty thoughts of seeing the wild side to this extremely polite yet confident gentleman and had fantasized exploring him in the confines of her house.

Sam tightened the hug and actually started drooling over Ava a bit. He had been longing for intimate companionship, but this was his wildest dream come true. He thought that the lips were everything he longed. He couldn't let go of them. He wanted to remember their taste even after that night. He knew he might not meet Ava again and wanted to make the most of that night.

Passionate loves often complete one another. Sam and Ava were no different. As Sam reached for Ava's tongue and started sucking her tongue, Ava couldn't help but let out low, soft moans. The moans reminded Sam that were was more to the night. It ignited his wilder side that wanted to hear more of the exciting sounds and yells. He went for Ava's neck and ears. With his tongue drawn out, he licked all the way from Ava's neck to her left ear. After licking the ear for some time, he then went for the other side. Again, his nose and tongue were extremely actively in registering the details of the night and stimulating Sam's manhood more and more.

At that point, Ava's moans became louder, longer and clearly wilder. Sam couldn't hold it anymore. He got up, carefully balanced Ava in his arms and off the ground, and asked her where the bedroom was. A corridor approached from left of the apartment's entrance to the kitchen and other rooms of the apartment. Ava's bedroom was in the end of the corridor. Ava opened the door to her bedroom for Sam, and he lifted Ava to her bed. He threw Ava on the bed and went atop her.

The kissing resumed with full passion and vigor. It was a hot summer night and the two lovers had forgotten to turn the AC on. Both of them had had quite an adventure already and their skins were moistened slightly. If anything, that only increased their longing and desire for one another.

They quickly undressed one another and became totally naked to prevent any obstacles in the course of what was to come. The kissing resumed with the same vigor. Now, Sam's hands reached out for Ava's private parts. This was just too much for him and he didn't know what act to do next. He acted a bit crazy as he went up and down from Ava's stomach unsure whether to reach for the breasts or devour the fountains toward the south.

Had he acted too fast? He wanted to go for Ava's juicy breasts but he knew there was still time for that. Instead, he aimed directly for her luscious pussy. Short curls defined Ava's pelvis as Sam approached it from the belly down. This culminated in the start of her womanhood that featured a slightly swollen outer flesh protruding outwards and becoming more prominent in the flat pelvis. Just that protrusion was enough for Sam to fascinate all night long. Sam lowered himself in the bed and pushed Ava's legs wide apart and just drilled straight in with his tongue. That's it, he just put his full face on her vagina, and stayed there. He let his nose fill with the sweet/sour smell of Ava's vagina. His tongue totally stayed as deep in her vagina as he could take it.

Ava was clearly caught unguarded. She didn't know that the man who hadn't bothered approaching her, even as they entered the apartment, was burning with so much passion on the inside. But while she wanted to equate the pleasures he was giving her, now he just wouldn't let her. Here, she was having the wildest, most sensual moments of pussy licking with someone she had just met. To say she moaned would be an understatement.

It was like an ah - hh - HHH - HHHH AHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Like a wild animal getting back to her animal instincts in the pursuit of some of the most intimate pleasures of life. She didn't want this to stop. It was too good.

"Oh baby a H H HHHHH AHH AHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

At this point, Sam slowly started biting the fleshy pussy. Ava was wet. Sam's entire face was covered with Ava's love juices and they kept flowing out. At that moment, Sam wanted to see more of the inside. He used his hands to softly wedge open Ava's vagina and expose her inner beauty. He admired it for a few seconds and then again rubbed his entire face on her pussy before resuming the fact of tongue-fucking it.

Ava, again felt it too sensational for her to bear, pressed her legs onto his face and lifted herself off her butt using her feet.

A few more minutes passed in the same sensual love-making. Sam's penis grew more and more impatient. But Sam knew there was one more place for the penis to be at before it can entered its coveted place of worship. While making sure that Ava's pussy was not left tongue-less for even a fraction of a second, Sam shifted his entire lower body in a rotatory motion so his legs were towards Ava's head now. He lifted one of the legs across the other side of Ava's face and slid his penis fully in Ava's mouth. He then again shifted his full attention towards Ava's legs and the valley of paradise in between. Ava moaned, she orgasmed, she jumped and shivered in bed, she even squealed in pain when her pussy was taken over by Sam's nibbles and bites. But with the cock fully penetrated in her mouth, she totally forgot about the ordeal and devoted her full attention to the job in her mouth.

They kept giving pleasures to each other for some time. Sam's cock was now fully erected and ready to explore Ava's hidden treasures. He corrected himself in bed and kissed Ava's breasts and lips for a while. He guided his legs to pull Ava's legs apart, giving his penis unhindered access to Ava's wet, luscious pussy.

The two started making wild, intimate love. They were without a care in the world except to please and fulfill one another. Ava kept moaning and the more Ava moaned, the harder Sam's thrusts became. It was truly remarkable how their soul and flesh had grown so intimate in such a short time that they seemed to know exact what the other wanted.

Ava's sexy moans now became louder and wilder. Yes, that's right. Give it to me. Ah, fill me, fill me Sam, harder, ah harder harder Sam. Oh yes, baby don't stop. Fuck me all night. Please, ah ya ahhh AHHH ...AAIEEEE AIIIEEEEEEE AAAIEEHH HHHHHHHH. She'd reached another orgasm.

Sam took the cock out and squatted on Ava's face to put it back in her mouth. She licked, tasted and ate his penis. Then, she started playing with his balls, taking them into her mouth while rubbing the cock with her hands.

Sam was ready to go in Ava again. But he turned her around this time. Her ass had been ignored all this time. And he didn't want to live with this injustice. He actually started fucking the pussy again but this time, he could see Ava's anal more properly exposed and couldn't get his mind off of the idea of doing anal sex with Ava. After wetting the penis in Ava's pussy for some time, he took out his cock and inserted it with full force in her anal. Ava's squealed in mix of pain and pleasure and told him to slow it down. He pulled out the cock and applied some saliva on it before putting it in her ass again. This time, it slid more easily and Ava seemed more adjusted to its presence in her extremely tight ass.

Sam held onto Ava's hands as he pushed his cock deep in her ass. As he pulled her hands, Ava's face and upper body were lifted off the bed. Then, he pulled her from her hair but kept going with equal sensation inside her ass. He had wanted to do this to his wife, but she never allowed him to go annal and he respected it. He wondered if this was the reason he didn't bother asking Ava for anal and just started drilling her butt.

Ava looked really hot as she was mounted by a complete stranger that she'd only met some hours back who penetrated her butthole while pulling her hair. She was now yelling louder and louder and every yell gave rise to a more vigorous sensation in Sam's cock.

Sam could now feel that he was starting to lose it. He was about to reach his climax. He did a few final thrusts with the full force left to him before he took his manhood out and showered his cum on Ava's hair, back, ass and legs. It was everywhere. He let it out for some time before laying in bed next to Ava.

The next minute both were out. Just like that. They went off to sleep in that sea of sweat and cum and without a worry in the world. Hardly some time passed by when Sam started feeling a tongue circling his penis again and licking it. This time, it was Ava. She was ready for another round. She gave him a good blowjob, stroking on his cock for a good 10-15 minutes. As Sam's cock became more and more erect, Sam got up geared up for another round of passionate love making with the beautiful Ava. This time though, it was slower and more of an exploration quest that only resulted in low moans and squeals. For the same reason, it was longer. During this time, Ava rode Sam and went back and forth. After getting a few more orgasms, she finally led Sam to ejaculate another load of semen. This time, she put her mouth on the cock and let the semen out on her mouth and face.

The two then got up and went for a shower. Sam had come out of the effect of last night's drink. He thanked Ava for the night, hugged her and left the apartment without another word. Ava didn't say anything to him either. They knew that they had to resume their lives and that this special memory would only remain special so long as they decided not to meet one another again.