A Royal Pain

Story Info
A Princess can't see the truth.
21k words
4.72
15.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Royal Pain

Ren Davidson groaned as he climbed into his SUV. He was tired, it was Friday, and he could go to his office/shop/home and collapse with a good single malt. Saturday would be time enough to do the week's paperwork. The eighty-hour weeks were taking their toll on him. He was only twenty-nine but felt much older than his years.

He started out of the huge housing, office, and manufacturing complex he was the architect for.

Once again, he thanked his lucky star's he had been chosen chief architect. It was all due to his mandatory army service. Training and combat let you identify your mate's strengths and weaknesses. He thought he had performed his duties as well as he could have. His superiors felt differently as he had been awarded several decorations and a promotion to Captain.

When it came time to reenlist or leave his bosses told him to get out and go build things instead of destroying them. Soon after starting his own firm he had been recommended, over several others, to head this project. It was the most ambitious construction project ever done in the small kingdom.

He learned that he had served with four of the six people on the selection committee. When he went for the interview he had bluntly asked if this wasn't blatant nepotism. A retired general asked him, "Is it nepotism if you pick the right man for the job?"

As he got to the just completed auditorium, he saw two TV trucks and a small crowd standing outside. He frowned, then slammed on the brakes. Shit he thought, I was supposed to be here for the press conference. He wheeled in, a police officer pointed him to a reserved spot.

As he hurried toward the stage door the officer grinned and said, "Cutting it a mite fine aren't you sir?"

Ren smiled as he passed him at a trot. "No more than usual Harrison."

He was met by the Protocol Secretary who looked at him over his half glasses as he said, "Ah, Renville, so kind of you to join us. Her Royal Highness is about to go on, it's too late for you to get on the stage. I know how terribly upsetting that is to you."

"It is, Sir Richard, I live my life to serve, as you are aware."

"Oh yes," Sir Richard replied dryly, "your fondness for Princess Cordelia is known to all."

The door to the Green Room opened and the princess's press and personal secretaries emerged then stepped aside for the princess. Princess Cordelia swept out of the room and headed for the stairs leading to the stage.

The secretaries hurried to follow. On the second step the princess stopped, pulled a piece of gum from her mouth, without looking she reached behind herself and dropped the gum. She had, of course, been expecting one of her servants to catch the gum and take care of it.

Unfortunately, her personal secretary had not been looking up and the gum landed in her wavy auburn hair. She reacted by reaching up and trying to remove whatever had just landed on her head. This only made the gum stick harder.

She stopped and the rest of the princess's entourage flowed past her, chasing after Her Royal Highness.

Ren saw the young woman debating whether to try to remove the offending gum or ignore it and get in position backstage.

He stepped forward and with a smile he said, "Maybe I could give you a hand with that."

"Could you?" she almost begged him, "I have to get back to Princess Cordelia before she sees me gone and sacks me."

"Well, we can't have that, can we?"

Gently taking her by the elbow he led the way to a room and used his master key to open it. The room held a small kitchen. It had a large icemaker along one wall that Ren raided for a handful of cubes.

"Sit here Miss...?"

"Louisa, Louisa Semple, and you are?"

"Renville Davidson, at your service. Please, call me Ren."

"Oh, of course, I recognize you now, Captain Davidson."

"It's just Ren now, really I prefer it."

"No sir, I could never do that, you see you saved my older brother from getting captured, he would take me over his knee if he thought I had disrespected you."

"Yes, I remember, it's Corporal Semple, yes? What's he up to now?"

"He stayed in, it's Sergeant Semple now."

"Good for him, he was well suited for the life. When next you write please give him my regards."

"Oh, I will, he will be so pleased."

"Tilt your head over so when the ice melts the water doesn't run in your face and ruin your makeup."

"Why are you putting ice on my head?"

"I'm going to freeze the gum and it will peel right off your hair," he explained.

"Does that really work?" she asked.

"No, of course not, I just wanted an excuse to get you alone," he said smiling down at her.

Louisa giggled then said softly, "You didn't need an excuse, all you had to do was crook your finger, I would have followed you anywhere."

"We can maybe talk about that later if you like, but for now sit still. I had a younger sister that had a habit of going to bed with gum in her mouth. All too often she would wake in the morning with the gum stuck in her hair. My mother used this trick, it always worked on my sister."

After a couple of minutes, he checked and found the gum was solid. He picked at it until most of it came out. He put two fresh cubes on the remaining gum and told Louisa to hold it there. He pulled open drawers until he found the silverware, he grabbed a fork then told her to give him the nearly melted cubes. He dropped them in the sink and brought a kitchen towel back to the table.

Using the fork he teased the remaining gum from her hair, picked up the towel and began blotting her thick hair dry.

"There," he declared, "Good as before, Louisa."

She stood and gave him a hug that pressed her large breasts into his chest. Pulling her head back she said, "I was serious about doing whatever you asked you know."

"How far are you willing to go. Right here, right now."

She simply said, "Anything."

"You said something interesting before. About your brother taking you over his knee. Does that sort of thing arouse you?" he asked curiously.

"Not if it's my brother doing it, but a lover? Yes, pain excites me very much."

"So, if I told you to bend over the table and lift your skirt so I could spank you, you would do it?"

"Oh no master, you would have to force me to do such a degrading thing," she said smiling.

Moving quickly, he grabbed a handful of Louisa's thick hair and marched her over to the table. He put a hand on her back and pushed.

She fought him as he forced her to bend over until he had pressed her large breasts into the table.

He pulled one arm behind her back then the other. Holding both her thin wrists in one hand he used his free hand to pull the belt from his trousers. He laid it on the table right in front of her face and heard her whimper as she saw it.

He ran his free hand from her knee up her thigh then under her skirt to her panties and gave her tight ass a squeeze. He switched hands and repeated the journey on her other leg.

He changed his mind about using the belt on her. Instead, he used it to tie her wrists together.

He slowly lifted the plaid skirt, admiring her shapely pale legs as they came into view. He was rather disappointed in her unsexy white nylon briefs.

Flipping her skirt up onto her back he hooked his fingers into the waistband of the plain panties. He started to pull them down, but Louisa had put her thighs together and would not lift her hips off the table to help him.

"Lift your hips or I'm going to beat you," he grated out menacingly.

Instead of being frightened the young woman moaned and shook her head no. "You have to make me. Why should I help my tormentor?"

He gave her a wedgy that made her panties disappear into her butt crack. It looked like a thong now and exposed both her cheeks.

He brought his hand down firmly onto the perfect globe of her left cheek. The woman did not even flinch, so he spanked the right half a little harder.

He got a small moan from that, so using that as a gauge, began alternating blows to her beautiful ass using the same force.

He counted to himself and when he reached twenty, he paused, saying, "I'll stop whenever you open your legs and raise your hips.

Her only response was a rather loud moan.

He resumed his punishment, after five more swats her legs started shaking.

Five more and her legs parted, and she sobbed and cried out, "I c-c-can't raise my hips now, let me rest, p-please. I-I I'll be a g-good girl n-now, I promise."

He let her rest, slowly rubbing his hands over her red ass that felt as if it were on fire. In a minute, she stood on her tiptoes to raise her hips off the table.

He peeled the panties from her crack and pulled them down. He had the waistband nearly at her knees before the gusset pulled away from her crotch. The reason was clear, so much fluid had leaked out of her vagina that the panties were almost glued to her sex.

He chuckled then sighed with relief. He had thought he might have been to harsh on the young lady, but her panties told him that it had been just the right amount.

He reached for more ice and put a cube on her ass. He honestly expected it to sizzle and steam.

Louisa groaned and begged, "Please, oh please do more of that. My poor buns hurt so nicely. You must have a lot of experience to make me glow like this."

He grunted and said, "Actually this is the first time I have punished anyone seriously."

"You missed your calling Mr. de Sade."

Ren laughed as he used both hands to rub ice onto her hot butt.

"My pussy is hot too," Louisa suggested with a little moan.

Taking a fresh cube, he ran it up and down the length of her slot. When he got back to her clit, he rubbed it in small circles until it melted.

Louisa was moaning and twitching from the cold and the stimulation. She nearly fainted when he pushed a cube into her vagina as far as he could.

Ren pulled his trousers down in anticipation of sinking into that wet sticky mess of a vagina when Louisa stopped him.

"Oh god, you have to stop, you can't put it in my pussy," she cried out, sounding very serious.

Ren swatted her still warm butt and said, "I thought we were done with that game?"

"Ren, no, I'm serious," she pleaded, "I'm not on birth control and this is my dangerous time of the month. I can't take the risk. Please. If I get pregnant she will fire me."

"Shush now, it's OK, I'm not going to do it, shh, relax Louisa."

The frightened girl finally believed him and relaxed. Turning her head to look at him she smiled, saying, "Thank you for understanding and being a gentleman."

He leaned down and kissed her cheek then reached for the belt to untie her.

"Wait a minute," she called out, "stop that. What kind of a gentleman leaves a lady before satisfying her?" she demanded.

"But I thought, wait, I'm confused. What do you want?"

"You're a man of the world, Captain Davidson. I would have thought you had heard of anal sex," she explained her solution to him.

"You want to have anal sex with me?" he asked incredulously.

"No, certainly not, what I want is for you to stick that hard cock of yours up my ass and fuck me until we both come."

He grinned at her and said, "Yeah, I can do that."

"There must be some kind of oil or butter in this kitchen somewhere," she told him.

He started banging open cupboards in his haste and finally found a bottle of olive oil.

Tearing a shirt button off in his haste, he was soon naked and ready to go.

"Oil my ass up well. I've only done this one other time and it wasn't very pleasant, too little lube and too much haste."

"I think I can do the opposite and take my time lubing up this hot butt of yours."

He was as good as his word. He took his time and soon had three fingers sawing in and out of her.

"Hurry up Ren, put it in me, I want it so badly," she moaned as she worked her hips onto his thrusting fingers.

He drizzled some of the olive oil onto his raging hardon before stepping between her legs.

"Here we go Louisa, try to relax, when you feel it start to go in, push out."

She was so excited it seemed his words had no meaning for her.

He centered himself and gently pushed. The tight muscle started to give, looking down hw watched as his cock slowly disappeared into her rectum. When the head slipped in all the way he paused.

Louisa moaned and wiggled her butt whining, "What's the matter, why did you stop? Keep going" she begged, "it feels so good. I am so full, I think I like it this way."

"I'm glad you like it," Ren said as he sank the last of his cock in her.

"Oh, it's in all the way isn't it? I can feel it so deep in me," she moaned.

Ren started a slow thrusting motion, when she made no protest, he took longer strokes.

"That's it, pound my butt, come on, do it harder, I can take it. Harder I said you prick."

Ren picked up the pace then reached up and took the belt off her wrists. She moaned from the pain of stretching her arms above her head. She used her sore arms to grip the edge of the table and use it for leverage to slam back into the cock invading her bowel.

"Jesus, is that all you have?" she groaned loudly. "Damn it, fuck me like you hate me you pissant fucker."

Ren abandoned himself to her wishes and his desires and in a frenzy fucked her ass as hard and as fast as he could.

She finally wailed out her orgasm and he used that as the signal to unload in her ass.

"Ohh," she let out a moan that didn't stop.

Ren leaned forward, his hands on either side of her hips. His heart was pounding as if he had run a marathon. Sweat was dripping onto her back and pooling in the little hollow above her ass.

He forced himself upright and eased his cock from her tortured ass. Staggering over to the sink he ran the water to get it hot while he found two more towels. Soaking one in the now hot water he squeezed the water out and brought it over to the table where Louisa had not yet moved.

He used the hot damp towel to wash her pussy, ass and legs. When he thought he had it all he looked closer and saw a rivulet running past her knee. Chuckling, he wiped that away then used the dry towel on her.

He went back to the sink and rinsed the towel out then used it to clean himself up. When he turned back to the table, she was sitting on it with a dazed look on her face.

"Are you all right?" he asked her.

She tried three times to speak before she croaked out, "That was the best, most exciting, most painful in the best way, sex I have ever had or ever hope to have in the future."

He smiled and stepping between her legs hugged her and gently kissed the top of her head.

The sound of applause came faintly through the walls and Louisa pushed him away saying, "Shit, the bitch is done speaking, I have to go."

They both scrambled into their clothes and began laughing because their attempts at haste were actually slowing them down. They were finally ready, Louisa gave herself a final look in the mirror and nodded at Ren to open the door.

He felt a key in the door just as he turned the knob.

Turning to Louisa as he opened the door he said, "And this concludes our tour of the facilities. Oh, Mrs. Hanson, I didn't see you there, excuse us."

He led Louisa into the hall and said, "I hope you will inform Her Royal Highness of the effort we have gone to in making this a complete and first-class facility."

"I am sure that Princess Cordelia will be gratified to learn the details," she said holding out her hand.

He took it saying, "My pleasure Miss Semple, I'm sure."

She turned and smiled at Mrs. Hanson, "You have a terrific auditorium, you must be very proud."

Mrs. Hanson beamed, "We certainly are, thank you."

Ren turned and gestured for Louisa to precede him toward the backstage area.

They had just arrived where she was supposed to have been all along when Princess Cordelia swept by them without a glance, the entourage close behind.

"I have to go," Louisa said, squeezing his hand and starting after the princess, "thank you, for everything you gave me."

She made sure Ren was the only one looking then rubbed her butt with both hands.

Ren shook his head and went out to his car. He sat there for a couple of minutes trying to etch all the details of their encounter into his long-term memory.

Two weeks later the phone on his desk rang, he stared at it hoping it would stop. It was the phone listed as project manager on the website. Nothing but trouble ever called on that line. The caller ID told him it was a local number. It kept on ringing and with a sigh, he picked it up.

"Renville Davidson, project manager, how can I help you?" he answered in the proscribed manner.

"Ren, is that really you?" a female voice asked.

"Guilty, I'm afraid, who is this?"

"It's Louisa Semple, thank god I got you. Listen, I made a mistake and I think I've gotten you into some horrible trouble, she had blood in her eyes when she left here."

"Wait, slow down Louisa, first of all, it's so nice to hear your voice, how have you been?" he said calmly, hoping it would calm her also.

He could hear her take a deep breath then say, "I've been well, thank you. Just yesterday I sat on a wooden chair with no cushion."

Ren laughed out loud then asked, "So what mistake did you make?"

"I was talking with another secretary at the palace, we have been friends forever and tell each other everything. I was telling her, actually I was bragging, about this incredible man that had so brutally beaten me then fucked my nearly virgin ass."

"And whom did she tell this wicked tale to?"

"Well, that's just it, she didn't have to tell anyone. The princess was lurking about in the corridor hoping to find people not doing their jobs. She heard everything. She screamed at me until I was a quivering mess and made me name names and dates."

"Well, it was two consenting adults having a good time, not much she can do," Ren said reasonably.

"You don't understand, she stormed out of here shouting wildly that she was having you arrested for rape and sodomy."

"That won't wash, you told her it was consensual, didn't you?" he asked.

"I tried, she said you had traumatized me so deeply I didn't know what had happened to me. She said if I didn't tell her version of events I would be locked up in Green Hills for evaluation, until I was old and gray."

"I guess I had better alert my solicitor before they haul me away. Hopefully we can keep you out of the nuthouse. Look, write down everything that happened and give it to your friend for safekeeping. Better yet, make sure she witnesses it and have her take it to Kane and Kane on the High St. You have all that?"

"Yes, I've got it. Ren I am so sorry this is happening, it's like a terrible dream I can't wake up from."

"Don't worry, I'll get it sorted and we'll laugh about it next week. Bye."

Ren picked up his cell and found the number he was looking for.

After talking with counsel, he got to his feet to do as he had been advised, that is, to turn himself in and do not open your mouth until said counsel arrived at police headquarters.

He put on a heavy jacket, putting a book in each pocket he walked to the front door and opened it. There was one tactical officer with a door buster in his hands, four others in combat gear and an officer in a regular uniform standing back out of the way.

The armed men all looked surprised and a little disappointed they hadn't been able to take the door. The officer standing with his hands clasped behind his back spoke up.

"Ah, Renville, so nice of you to join us, should we go for a ride?"

"Of course, Commandant, at your service Sir."

"Well then, shall we?" he said pointing to his official sedan.

Two of the officers, not really knowing protocol in a situation such as this tried to put handcuffs on Ren. The Commandant nixed that with a small shake of his head. Then they tried to get in the car with them.