A Royal Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed over her shoulder to a fresh towel on the table. He handed her the towel and watched as she did that thing women do with a towel.

She turned from the sink and he took her in his arms and kissed her. Moaning she kissed him back. He reached down and cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her into his crotch. She moaned deep in her throat when she felt his hardon pressing into her stomach. Putting her arms on his shoulders she pulled their chests together, rubbing her hard nipples on him.

He reached a hand around caressing the perfection of her breast. When she brought her hand down and slowly ran it over the bulge in his pants he nearly came on the spot.

Suddenly she pushed him away saying, "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what I think you want me to," he said lustily.

"So, you think you can just come in here and I'll fall at your feet?" she said glaring.

"Don't put on the high and mighty act with me, you want it just as much as I do."

"You can't treat me like I'm one of your village sluts," she said putting her nose in the air.

"You are just like the village girl's, they want what's in my pants and they like how I use it."

She reached out and grabbed his cock through his jeans.

"I can find better than this anywhere I look," she sneered.

"Maybe bigger but none that will satisfy you more," he retorted.

"Hah, maybe I will list braggart to your list of faults."

"I've a mind to take you and show you if I'm bragging or not."

The fire was in her eyes now, "You wouldn't dare."

"Don't tempt me Cordelia."

"Just as I thought, all talk and no action."

"I'll show you action," he declared grabbing her hand.

He dragged her over to the bed and threw her down. He stripped off his clothes, nearly falling over trying to get his boots off while hopping about on one foot.

Cordelia just laid there with her eyes open watching him undress. When she saw his hard cock, her eyes opened even wider.

"Take off your pants," he ordered her.

She laid there and shook her head no.

He took hold of one of her feet, unlaced the boot and threw it over his shoulder. He did the same to the other foot.

He growled at her, "I said take off your pants."

"No, I don't want to do this," she said, not very convincingly.

"I don't really care whether you want to or not, it's going to happen. Now get them off so I can see how wet your pussy is."

"This is almost like rape," she said.

"No, you want this, you can't rape the willing."

She moaned and ran her hands over the front of her pants but made no attempt at unbuttoning them.

"I'll make a deal with you Princess, when I pull your pants off if I don't see a wet spot on your panties, I'll walk out of here."

"What will happen if they are wet?" she asked nervously.

"Then I'll pull those wet panties off and lick you until you explode."

"Oh my god, you would put your tongue in my vagina?"

"Yes, certainly and up your cute butt too. Have you ever had a tongue rim your asshole?"

"Oh, god, take my pants off, I want you to do it."

He unbuttoned then unzipped her pants. As he pulled them down, she raised her narrow hips off the bed to help him. He got them down to her knees then pulled each leg off by the cuff.

"So, Princess let's check for wetness shall we."

"Oh," she groaned, "I already know they are sopping wet. I can feel my juices leaking out of my vagina. Just peel them off and do what you said you would."

He reached out and lightly pressed a finger against her red bikini panties causing her to twitch and moan.

"Take them off for me," he told her.

"No, I can't, you have to do it," she moaned.

"If I have to take them off, I am going to stuff them in your mouth so we can both taste your pussy juice."

"Oh," she moaned as she rubbed her thighs together, "that would be so wicked, so hot."

"Have you ever tasted your own sweet nectar Princess?"

"No, oh my god, no, never."

"You've never stuck a finger or two in your mouth after you masturbated?" he asked her.

"Oh, that's gross."

"And yet you want me to stick my whole tongue inside your pussy. Hardly seems fair does it?"

"Please, pull my panties off and put a finger inside me, I-I'll lick it off your finger to taste it." She pleaded.

"How about I let you suck your pussy juice off my hard cock after I fuck you?"

"Oh, I'm coming. You didn't even touch my body and I had an O. I am so wet, please finger me, I want to taste it."

He hooked his fingers in the waistband, pulling them down and off. The wet spot covered the entire front, putting them to his face he inhaled deeply before dropping them on the floor.

He stared at her perfectly bare pussy, her lips protruded from her vagina, they were the same pale color as her nipples.

Her lips were wet, and as he watched, a drop of juice formed and trickled down to disappear between her butt cheeks. He reached a finger out and gently parted her labia, only putting it in to the first joint he moved it up and down the length of her slit.

He pulled it out and moved up to her mouth.

"Open up Your Royal Highness, I have a gift for you."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, he touched his finger to it and withdrew. She was hesitant at first but slowly closed her mouth. When the taste registered, she moaned and opened her mouth wide.

He inserted his juice covered finger and she clamped her lips around it. He could feel her tongue lapping at his finger to get it all off.

She released his finger and said, "I need more, I love it."

"Oh no," he said, "It's my turn now."

He put his head between her legs and set to work trying to please her. He didn't have to work very hard to have her jumping and twisting around. First she jumped to get closer, then jumped back trying to get away from the friction on her vagina. When he made contact with her clitoris, she threw her hips up so violently he feared for a moment she had broken his nose.

She was in a constant state of orgasm and she finally found it in herself to push his head away from her spasming sex.

She laid there in a quivering heap, her legs twitching now and again.

"Never, never thought that it could feel so good. She reached a hand down and cupped her crotch. My god, it's like a swamp down there. Is there something you want me to do? I mean on the internet it shows the women with the guys penis in their mouth."

"Not this time," he smiled, looking up at her between her spread legs. "are you ready for the main event?"

"Oh gosh, yes I think so, yes." She sounded unsure of herself and he wondered what that was all about.

Moving between her legs he leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it then moved to the other one, kissing it too.

As his cock made contact with her wet lips, she asked in a small, little girl voice, "Is it going to hurt a lot?"

What the fuck? He backed off and looked down at her worried face.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked in disbelief..

She nodded shyly and he said, "How can that be? You are 23 years old. You had a fiancé for two years. How could someone as impossibly beautiful as you be a virgin?"

"Well, I was kind of a late bloomer and I was always chaperoned. When I met Anthony, he never wanted to do anything except an occasional kiss, as time went on, I began to suspect he was gay. After he called off the engagement, I heard he was living in France with a man."

"So, I don't want to push you, I never dreamed you would be a virgin. You want to wait to do this?"

"Oh no, if your tongue feels that good, I definitely want to feel your penis in me." She told him firmly.

He looked down expecting to have to pump a deflated organ, but the sight of her pussy lips opened like a flower just waiting for him was all the stimulus he needed.

He eased the head between her lips and Cordelia moaned, he paused but she shook her head no, so he slowly inserted another inch. He checked her face for signs of discomfort and found she had a huge smile on her face. He went in a little farther, never feeling her hymen, that was fairly normal for an athletic woman like her to have lost it years ago.

He sank the rest of his rampant cock deep inside and started a slow stroking motion. The deep strokes continued, but with her hips urging him on, the speed kept increasing until he couldn't go any faster.

She came twice then hooked both feet onto his ass and used them to make him go deeper and mash their pubic bones together.

Finally, he had to tell her he was going to come and asked her if he should pull out.

She wailed, "No, don't you dare, I want to feel it shoot in me, fill me up."

Ren didn't need to be told twice and with a series of grunts emptied himself into her. He could feel her pussy muscles contracting on him as he shot, and he grinned down at her.

Leaning down, he kissed her saying, "Thank you, Your Royal Highness, for your kind attention."

She laughed and said, "Come down here and hold me."

They laid there for a long time gently touching and kissing. Finally, Ren got up and dressed telling her, I have to go start the smoke pit fire. I'll come back and make us breakfast."

Ren made biscuits and when he had them in the oven, cut the fresh rabbit into pieces then pounded them flat. He dredged them in flour and fried them. They made rabbit fried steak biscuits and drank two pots of coffee.

They made love again that afternoon and it was even better than the first time. Ren chopped and split wood until it was time to make supper. He showed Cordelia the root cellar and the meat locker. He explained they should eat the fresh vegetables and meat before the canned things that had been brought up.

"How long did you plan on being up here, Ren?"

Ren shrugged, "I guess we should discuss that shouldn't we. When did you want to go down?'

"Never," she said smiling.

Two weeks later any options were removed by an early winter blizzard that buried them in three feet of snow. It was only early October, so they were in for a long winter.

Two weeks later they heard a helicopter and went outside. The helicopter had the Royal coat of arms on its side. It stayed high enough to not blow the snow around. The large door in the side slid open and Ducky waved to them. They cheerfully waved back. A large pack was let down to them on a line. When it hit the ground, Ren untied the rope and gave the hoist away signal. The rope disappeared and Ducky was making hand signs to open the pack. Right on top was a two-way radio.

Ren turned it on and called, "Thanks for the stuff Ducky. How's everything in the real world?"

"Grinding along much the same as always, I fear. How about you two? I don't see any major wounds or scars."

Cordelia took the radio from him and told Ducky, "Let my mother know we're just fine, we want to stay up here the winter. We'll be down in the spring."

Ren leaned toward the radio and said, "A few supplies once a month wouldn't hurt if you can manage it."

"Right you are. Let's say the first of every month or as soon after as flying permits. There are a spare set of batteries in the pack. Anything else?"

"Can't think of a thing Ducky, thanks again."

"Roger that, we are RTB."

The winter was long and hard. Ren had a difficult time keeping paths shoveled to the woodshed, outhouse and well.

Cordelia found she had a knack for sewing the rabbit pelts into useful items. After she had practiced by making hats, mittens, and boot coverings she found enough pelts the same color to make a beautiful parka for herself.

Thanks to Ducky's delivery of supplies, books and letters from the Queen they survived the winter in good physical and mental shape. Ren told Cordelia it was because when one of them complained they would make love to cheer each other up. It seemed to work quite well.

In mid-April they reluctantly decided to come down the mountain. When they reached Ren's SUV, he wondered what they would do if the battery were dead. He retrieved the key from under the back bumper and opened the door. On the seat was a note:

Major:

I charged the battery and aired up the tires on April 5th. You should be good to go.

SSgt. Gifford 1st Batt.

They threw their packs in the back and fired the vehicle up. They got to the palace after lunch and met the Queen in her apartments.

She gave them each a hug then brought them into a three-sided hug. She seemed reluctant to let them go.

"So, I suppose we should announce your engagement as soon as possible," the Queen said.

"No mother, we should announce we were married six months ago while on a confidential mission for the Crown," Cordelia told her.

"Why on earth would we do it that way. Don't you want a Royal wedding?"

"Not really, but that's beside the point. We have to do it this way to avoid a scandal," Cordelia explained.

"But Ren, Cordelia, why would there be a scandal" the Queen asked looking very confused.

Cordelia laughed taking off her rabbit fur coat and pulling up her shirt.

"Because we will need to announce a Royal birth in about three months. You do the math."

*

Thanks for reading. Please leave feedback and remember to vote.

A shout out to Clyde A. for the superb job of editing he does on these stories.